• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sendai Earthquake/Tsunami/Nuclear Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
I just wanted to know people's thoughts on the tragedy.

I'm talking about the total area that this earthquake affected. Although the continuing effort to contain the nuclear plants in Japan especially worries me.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
Okeydoke then, I fail observation. Mods can close this thread when they're ready.

I saw an awful lot of bickering on deviantART - even in a tragedy people can find stuff to seriously argue over. The value of prayer, whether racism is involved in underreporting other countries besides Japan, the role of media in an emergency, and the safety of nuclear energy come to mind.

Last edited:

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
I feel bad for them :(. The creator of Pokemon died their, I donated $100 to Red Cross, from my own allowance.

That was a lovely thing to do. ^_^ Don't worry; the creator of Pokemon did not die in the Sendai Earthquake; that was only a rumor. The Pokemon staff is safe. A lot of other innocent people did pass away.

I would really appreciate it if everyone directed their thoughts to the official thread in the Misc section: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=495349 and avoided this thread from now on. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.