• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Serebii Championship V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I win my match vs Jeyre 2-0.

It was a good game despite the 2 freezes in a row and crits in a row on my team.

I win my match vs Jeyre 2-0.

It was a good game despite the 2 freezes in a row and crits in a row on my team.

Here to confirm tort's 2-0 win. But tort, don't forget the OHKO you pulled off using Surf with a crit hit on my Salamence when I switched it in. It was haxy for both sides...Good game.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
You should make it a requirement that every team member battles a certain amount. That will add another layer of strategy.

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
im just here to say that i am going to be battling for my team this week so can the member from my opponents team pm or vm me when they are ready to battle

This thread isn't to organise battles. Contact them by PM or VM. It isn't that hard to add two extra names to the recipients part of the PM.

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
ok well I have to side with Dan here cos phop is a **** and should just leave it aint funny anymore picking fights in threads he just wants attention so everyone just ignore him and laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.