• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Serebii Championship V1

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did it to our thread first so leave gm this is our thread now.

xLilith

Genesis
Everyone's joining in on the flame war.
I'll sit around here, drinking root beer floats and eating popcorn (h)

Last edited:
Last edited:

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
DUE TO PHOP'S RASH DELETION OF ALL OF HIS POSTS, I HAVE PLACED ALL OF MY REPLIES TO THEM HERE, IN THIS ONE! THIS ELIMINATES WHAT WOULD BE A DOUBLE POSTING INFRACTION FOR ME WHILE AT THE SAME TIME KEEPING ALL OF THE EVIDENCE HERE!

Considering Dan isn't here, no is Goke or Iggles, Haunt, Kinder nor Femme, it comes to me to continue the flaming for as long as possible until they come.

First of all, why the heck did you even want this tournament thread? I can imagine that it's revenge for Kinder, but why this? It's a tournament for pete's sake! It only shows your poor judgment life, the universe, 42, and finding a good thread to troll. There are hundreds of better threads to troll. Duh.

Second of all, Rebellion is a half-assed clan anyway. You are of no threat to us, so your insults have no meaning what-so-ever. Ever wonder why we've never warred you? There you have it. You are weak, unnecessary, and only the spawn of the clan boom that occurred about a month ago. You were purely following trends, and only wanted some meaningless and unobtainable shred of fame.

Third of all, even if you "took" this thread, No one would know, care, or join it due to it's horrid placing and name. In fact, Kinder could just change the first page to a page all making fun of rebellion, how it sucks, etc. He COULD make it your "Headquarters" but make it all about trolling you. Clearly you are incapable of thought, since if you were, you would have thought of the many consequences of taking the thread.

Fourth of all, your insults are not only atrocious, but also inappropriate and, all around horrific. You could really be insulting someone who may well be interested in the opposite sex when you say that horrid word which rhymes with "Maggot." Clearly you are of no intelligence level, and have only degraded down to these pathetic insults in an attempt to make you look good.

Fifth of all, please fix your grammar. It really is atrocious. Spell check is there FOR A REASON! Or can you not figure out how to click that button?

Ah... glad to have vented the old anger vault...

So, recap, what have we learned today class?

1. phop has no good judgment.
2. phop has no originality, nor can he run a decent clan.
3. phop has no forethought.
4. phop is an insensitive person who cares not for others, only himself and his selfish gains.
5. phop has no good grammar.

And have a nice day!

1. Do you know the meaning of nor? I didn't think so.
2. "Is" is not needed there. It's a phrase.
3. "Wonder" is fine, you can use the present tense there.
4. "We've" is we have. You need the have there to make sense.
5. "Rebellion" does not deserve a capitalization.
6. "Could" was being emphasized.
7. "You" works perfectly fine as a pronoun for Rebellion.
8. That comma is the ONLY mistake there.
9. Emphasis, dude.
10. This does concern me. I am a member of Huh?. You insult one of us, you insult all of us. I know I can't run a clan, and I admit it. That's why I didn't make one, instead of making one, getting people's hopes up, and then crushing them when it dies. I apparently have more then you, who is making dumb mistakes. Finally, saying I'm a "Nazi" is just like saying the other word. It's demeaning and insulting to many a group, including Jews, Gypsies, and others who were oppressed during that time.

Thanks for proving my point!

SURE PHOP. I cant wait to test out my Specs Magikarp with splash and my scarfed Cleffa with explosion. Although I cannot take credit for these ideas myself. Baron came up with them for me. He is so smart. Isn't he?

I know they ARE *emphasis* great! I use neither the standards nor the extremely overused pokes that require no originality, such as phop uses.

Please Selena, I have nothing against you, only phop.

Check your above post, you put "no" instead of "nor" but still LOL at your rant. Your more pathetic than I thought with your *****ing, also the part where you said TH not wanting to war us, well Femme said when TH remerge on Serebii she wanted to war us. This shows how clueless you really are in TH dealings.

Also I thought I'll post this the meaning of "nazi" to show how foolish your presenting yourself right now. Run along to Femme before I make a bigger fool of you xD also if you wasn't capable of creating a clan why say Im not?
You've effectively ended our civil argument with that.

"nazi - derogatory term for a person who is fanatically dedicated to, or seeks to control, some activity, practice, etc"

I admit, you have me with the nor, but asking whether there should be a comma there when you were making fun of my grammar is good move. [/sarcasm]

Femme was being sarcastic. Really, if you cannot realize that her greatness, nor any of us need to battle you, then you should just leave. Destroying you would actually RUIN *emphasis* our reputation, as we would be defeating a weak clan that has no chance of defending itself.

Exactly, it is a derogatory term, with that definition when used as slang. However, it was FIRST *emphasis* the name of a certain group in Germany. Maybe you've heard of them? They ENSLAVED, TORTURED, AND KILLED MILLIONS OF JEWS, GYPSIES, AND OTHER MINORITIES. *A lot of emphasis*

Therefore, by calling someone a Nazi, you are calling someone a name as low and deceitful as a murderer.

Also, you should REALLY *whoops, forgot to say that this was emphasis* talk of me being a Nazi. I never corrected your grammar, as you did to me, only stated the obvious. That obvious truth was that your grammar sucked, and nothing further.

Have a nice day.

Do yourself a favor, and leave before you make a bigger fool out of yourself.

Last edited:

SelenaluvsDylan22

Goodbye Rebellion
ok well I have to side with Dan here cos phop is a **** and should just leave it aint funny anymore picking fights in threads he just wants attention so everyone just ignore him and laugh

Silly General Motors. Has absolutely no idea what he is talking about =). Well, I heard your stock went up today. So, I guess you have one reason to keep living. THUMBSUP

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Baron he probably didn't delete his posts a mod probably did seeing as they closed the rebellion thread. Either way there wasn't a need to reply to them anymore =/

Yeah I reported the first post he made to start all of this. ^_^

Everyone needs to get their battles done.

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
Considering nobody important is here, I'm going to flame this idiot.

First off, why repost crap other people have already stated? I don't see the point in making your post appear longer, although your limited intelligence quantifies this as simply an attempt to appear smarter than you actually are.

Second off, TH isn't exactly on Serebii. I know there's Fluffy Kittens and all that, but Femme is gone, and you attempted to invade our chat, which didn't seem to work out well. What unobtainable shred of fame? We're the only large, sane clan left on serebii. Everyone else is either too small or sucks. Guess which category you fall under?

Third, couldn't phop do the same thing with the rebellion thread? Think about these things before you post them- that may help with people's analysis of you, and what they perceive to be intelligent.

Fourth off, your response is quite funny. Trying to avoid vulgarity produces the same effect as using it: lulz. In this case, it's just quite pathetic. Both this and #5 are both ad hominem attacks, although 5 more so. Why comment on his grammar and insults if you can just contradict what he says, if you are intelligent?

So, let's recap:

1.You repost things people have already stated to make your posts appear longer.
2. Rebellion is better than TH on Serebii, and TH is grabbing at straws with their attempted "takeover" of Rebellion.
3. Kinder changing the thread has absolutely no validity, because phop can do the same thing.
4. You need to use ad hominem attacks to gain any ground in an argument.

Oh, and one last thing: what exactly does "poor judgement life" mean?

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Dude, it's over. I just want peace...

As soon as I get a hold of Blaine, I will ask him to be our partner, and we will join Div. 2.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
First off, why repost crap other people have already stated? I don't see the point in making your post appear longer, although your limited intelligence quantifies this as simply an attempt to appear smarter than you actually are.
Flaming gets you nowhere, and insulting someone gets you places you probably don't want to be.

Second off, TH isn't exactly on Serebii. I know there's Fluffy Kittens and all that, but Femme is gone, and you attempted to invade our chat, which didn't seem to work out well. What unobtainable shred of fame? We're the only large, sane clan left on serebii. Everyone else is either too small or sucks. Guess which category you fall under?
The bold is kind of why I've given up on Serebii. A vast majority of the people here are either ignorant or annoying. You fall under ignorant. I don't even need to entertain you with the details as to why, since anyone could understand why the bold is completly false. Large doesn't equal quality. As an example, Soviet Russia. They made goods in vast quantities, but they were made out of crap, breaking easily. Just because you have a lot of people doesn't mean you are the best. So, numbers prove nothing. A clan could have 5 members, but win every war and every individual battle, because they have the best members. So don't even argue that you are the largest, we don't care. And I'm pretty sure we fall under the third category: Legendary *not a reference to Tema Legendary*. We are and were one of the most powerful clans with the most influence. We will leave a legacy, if any member decides to stay around for a while longer. And honestly, I don't even know what clan you are talking about.

So, let's recap:

1.You repost things people have already stated to make your posts appear longer.
2. Rebellion is better than TH on Serebii, and TH is grabbing at straws with their attempted "takeover" of Rebellion.
3. Kinder changing the thread has absolutely no validity, because phop can do the same thing.
4. You need to use ad hominem attacks to gain any ground in an argument.

Oh, and one last thing: what exactly does "poor judgement life" mean?
How about we take a smarter, clearer recap, that actually shows a lesson?
1. Reposting helps to put an emphasis on the previous. That is why popular songs have a chorus: The chorus represents the overarching theme of the song. It is repeated so people understand it.
2. Calling yourself better than someone else automatically makes you worse. If you have to brag to make yourself look better, you are trying to hard.
3. Not understanding since I wasn't here from the start of this fight.
4. Whatever
5. Don't start a flame war. It helps no one, you have a chance of getting banned (unless that is your reason, in which by all means, have fun), and don't start a flame war you clearly can't win. When you have brag, curse, anything like that in order to win, you won't win.

Don't flame guys. Let's all hold hands! But really, stop the garbage. It is getting ridiculous. Some of the most prominent figures of D/P battling are on TH?/Well, I don't need to tell you who now do I?. They are some of the most well respected and chances are they will have more support. If you want to argue something in a dignified way, take it to PM!

To pertain to this thread, I'm hoping that Blaine joins us, otherwise, I think there is no one else to join us unfortunatly. Unless Femme would be cool enough to help?

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
Silly General Motors. Has absolutely no idea what he is talking about =). Well, I heard your stock went up today. So, I guess you have one reason to keep living. THUMBSUP

Yes I guess I do if I seem to be a multi-billionare so your right I do have a reason to keep living cos I can do what I want

Look Down Here

Tool

phop

(D)
1st of all Firehawk is the only person who has posted a post with any real meaning and point to his post so his opinion must be credited. Hawk was around through the entire argument and seen all the posts and view points and has made a fair conclusion about the whole situation. So calling him ignorant without any real meaning and backing really shows its you who is restarting this pointless flaming.

You even said yourself your completly obvlivious to the entire situation and what has happened so why did you feel the need to get involved? the whole situation has been delt with accordingly and the argument was dead until (unknowingly) you decided you had to voice your view point when really you don't even quilify for one. You even admit to this.

Your post is quite confusing really, all you seem to be going on about in your post,is how great TH was and how no clan can ever measure up to them but then you say that you haven't even a clue what clan Firehawk is going on about? so this my friend shows ignorance and aragance. So how can you even compare the clans because like you said "honestly, I don't even know what clan you are talking about".

Like I said in earlier posts, TH's legacy will be more remembered for different issues other than there battling skills and dominance on Serebii. When you say a certain clan has quantity Ill take this as Rebellion even though you fail to relise what clan Firehawk is on about, Rebellion isn't just built on quantity we have many skilled battlers which even other TH members will be able to access and give backing to. So Im not even gonna go in detail over this issue because I feel it doesn't even require explaination.

To conclude - All you've achieved in your post is showing that Ellie is right about TH's attitude and this is what prevents TH ever being reintroduced on Serebii. You admit your completly clueless about the whole situation but yet you still voice your concern. All TH has acchieved here is showing how arrogant you can be to situations without crediting valid points and forcing your rather pointless and no real meaning views across to the audience. Next time think before entering a argument because ATM with your above post you look rarther clueless and actually borderlines on "nooby"

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
phop go away and cganhe your name its seems to much like poop which describes you rather well and thats great letting your clan be known and all but tbh you are going about it the wrong way

Ok get your battles done people. You have 2 weeks to get them done as thats when Kinder will be back.

Kinder posted all the rounds so I see no reason why people can't just get on with the second round whilst he's gone.

And Phop really doesn't know when to quit. If he kept his mouth shut to begin with and listened to all the people that told him to ignore+report then Rebellion would be open right now. Just ignore him before this league gets dragged down too.

BlazingStar977

~Property of PWG XD
does any1 have a team that I can join for the second division

Connor™

Showstopper
Omg. Did I just hear correctly ?
Oh no, wait. This is standard. Phops being some sort of a maniacical self centred ****wit, whos so disillusioned in this whole thing to see that him reacting is actually giving him ****. Your a pathetic troll, who actually pretends to care about the serebii clan section, simply for his own gain and to fuel his and his clans ridiculously large egos. Honestly, the Storm Kings are twice the clan you'll ever be, not only do they totally outclass you in both appeal and battling skill but they aren't a cocky self concieted clan, they actually hold respect and wish clans good luck, unlike you yourself, who constantly snubs and puts down clans, simply to make your clan look powerful. Stop it now, those with half a ****ing brain can you that your a misguided fool who demands and seeks repsect from people on the internet simply because he doesnt get it in real life.

Firehawk, read above about your comment on clans.

Before any and all commenst regarding this post, generally from phop, I dont need to seek respect. I gain it. I may well have been around serebii for a shorter time than you but look around and smell the music. People respect me somewhat. Do you see me parading my clans power and flaming every single clan which appears ?
No. Im qiute humble with the clans I participate ins dealings and I only ever flame when I see another indivuduals actions or comments as pathetic and misguided. You really need to wake up, smell the coffee and stop acting like some sort of demented fool.

[/endrant]

phop

(D)
does any1 have a team that I can join for the second division

Welcome back to Serebii Blazingstar ^_^ If you need hooking up with any good battlers let me know and Ill try to ask some Rebellion members to help you out.

Also Penguin, I can't be bothered even spending any of my time correcting all the nonsence you've just posted because I believe even correcting you on it would be a degrading experience and a total waste of my time to try to make you relise your comments are way to opinionated and wrong.

Anyways Ill be looking forward to the next round of battles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.