• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Serebii Championship V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
phop go away and cganhe your name its seems to much like poop which describes you rather well and thats great letting your clan be known and all but tbh you are going about it the wrong way

GM go away and cganhe your awful spelling it seems to much like an idiots but then again that describes you rather well and thats great letting everyone know that you cant participate in intelligent discussion and that you are really annoying but tbh nobody cares

inb4lock

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
GM go away and cganhe your awful spelling it seems to much like an idiots but then again that describes you rather well and thats great letting everyone know that you cant participate in intelligent discussion and that you are really annoying but tbh nobody cares

inb4lock

Can you just shut up and stop trolling please?

Anyways we need to finish the first round if it isn't done so already.

Guys, honestly. Shut the **** up. If you want to argue, fine, but do it over PM, VM, your clan topic or whatever else you can come up with, but not ****ing here.
Kinder made a great league, which managed to get a lot of attention, now, let's don't ruin it because some ****wits can't put their clan business behind and just enjoy the ****ing league.
The two sides of this ****ing argument managed to get their clan threads closed. Please, don't make the mods close this one.

BlazingStar977

~Property of PWG XD
Welcome back to Serebii Blazingstar ^_^ If you need hooking up with any good battlers let me know and Ill try to ask some Rebellion members to help you out.

Also Penguin, I can't be bothered even spending any of my time correcting all the nonsence you've just posted because I believe even correcting you on it would be a degrading experience and a total waste of my time to try to make you relise your comments are way to opinionated and wrong.

Anyways Ill be looking forward to the next round of battles.

Thx phop that will help me out a lot, im good with any1 but yoshifan XD

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Man, can't you guys control yourselves?

This thread started out fine but all of you filled it with trolling and spam.

The thread creator is also banned, so I'm closing this. If someone wants to remake it (or a similar thread) and the spamming can stop, then you may do so.

GJ people :/

Status
Not open for further replies.