• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Serebii Pokemorph and Gijinka Showcase!

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Ok, hunter, that sort of helped. The one at the far left must be wiscash... nice pun on the name, though I don't see much about it which looks like whiscash. It seems to have been designed almost entirely on the name pun. The one jumping is obviously togepi, the one on the bottom, he's got a sword, so must be farfetch'd, the cheerleader must be bellossom, and the dark faced girl must be jynx... The breastplate on jynx appears to have turned into some sort of belt for some reason... The girl on the cloud must be swablu, very cute. and the guy throwing the apron... Is that supposed to be torkoal? It's kind of hard to tell.
About whiscash, yes, most of his design actually came from the name itself. I did leave some Whiscash in it though. And here's some thing you don't normally find in comic artists, I don't do breastplates. It's a personal thing, can't explain it well, decided to turn it into a belt instead.
The apron was thrown by Farfetch'd. You can see a leek on it. Just a little extra, Farfetch'd has the ability to control food products.

Shadow Flame

The Philosophizer
hey gousuto chan I haven't seen any ones like dewgong, kabutops, frosslass, or quagsire. you could even try try houndoom/houndoor.

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Shadow Flame said:
hey gousuto chan I haven't seen any ones like dewgong, kabutops, frosslass, or quagsire. you could even try try houndoom/houndoor.
Um...Frosslass is in my first groups picture.

-Leafia-

Hey guyz its been a while since ive posted. So... anyway to fauxx you know the fight well it was my brother and since i was annoyed with him and ashamed of him posting that i deleted all my posts in this thread and i was discontent with my bellosom anyway i mean the way i lacked the 2 flowers and all... anyway so fauxx im truly sorry

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
i have a sugestion for a gijinka or poke morph or what ever articuno (the best ice flying type there is even if it is the only one.....opps double post

Last edited:

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Wow, Dialga and Palkia came out pretty good.

I'm working on drawing a gijinka which should be quite commical to see, as I have no drawing abilites what so ever.

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
I lol at Palkia's pants too.
Anyway, I'm gonna start picking random Pokémon out of the Pokédex. Let's see what I'll get.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Articuno came out really good, I like it a lot. I'm still working on my gijinka.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
I just finished another one- Articuno.

Falmarindi-Felagund

its nicely drawn and colord but it just dosent fit articuno discription a cold and violent dispostion i think it has but dont get me wrong its very good

Shadow Flame

The Philosophizer
why did this subject just die? it's was going fine before....oh well I suppose I'll scan a pic in a little later. so yeah who should I do? um....let's see I might try houndoom.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
its nicely drawn and colord but it just dosent fit articuno discription a cold and violent dispostion i think it has but dont get me wrong its very good

Violent? Articuno isn't partucularly vicious. Doesn't it rescue people from blizzards?

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
Violent? Articuno isn't partucularly vicious. Doesn't it rescue people from blizzards?

i know i heard the dispotition thig i just dont know were *hitting head*