• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Serebii Premier League Returns! Season 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Ugggggh...

Example PM said:
Hello <insert opponant>, we have out SPL battle to do. My Timezone is blah blah blah, and I am mostly on x time of the day. If this co-incides with your timetable at ANY point please tell me, so that we can get out battle done at that point. If not we may have to fix u a more specific time

Signed <insert name>

PokeWisdomGiver

Gespenster Jäger
Hmm this looks interesting, is there any room left?

JmH Reborn

Project BWI???
Goldfan, can you please make people post their availability...that way we aren't waiting for PMs back and forth...that way we can maybe disqual those that aren't active and put more active members in? I'd actually like to see a league be updated and completed in a timely and fashionable manner. The way this is set up is destined for greatness...as long as people keep up

So please people....don't be bums and get on here and at least do battles..

goldfan

playing an ish game
Yep. One thing I will also do is send EVERYONE a PM saying which matches they have left to do, and to recive confirmation that they are organising them. If they are not / do not reply within a certain time then they will be dis qualified

MareepMan

I know it's late, but I can battle now. Well this weekend in the evenings. I've had a stack of homework and that's cleared now, so I can do battle. So just to show I am active and trying to get battles done, but haven't had the time over the last week or so.

Cwidderb

cool, mareep man saturday evening should be ok im thinking.

OmegaPit

The Weather man
Yeah I got PM's from Wombat and Kinder these last few days and sorry I've been inactive I've been kinda busy.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Hey guys. Just to say, I should have my router by monday, so I'll be able to get my other battles done then.

Looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.