• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Serebii Team Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rising Star

Certified Boss
Contacted AK Leo. We are playing tomorrow.

Edit: We played today, and I won, ggs.

Last edited:

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Lost 1-2 in some close games. GGs!
Sorry team. jack, I know you can pull through!

Last edited:
I'm granting jackinthebox and Fairy Plower a one day extension to complete their battles. The finals and third place matchups will be posted as soon as I can after the completion of their battles.

jack wins via activity...

FINALS
No Names vs PO GODS

Rising Star vs Suhnny™
Moonclawz vs Moony
jackinthebox1210 vs jirachuser1

Bronze Match
EZ Bake vs Punting Babies

Cloneblazer12 vs Fairy Plower
Saph~ vs AK leo
Minedreigon vs J.Unstobbable502

Deadline is June 3rd. Good luck to everyone!​

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
no response yet from my opponent.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Lost to leo 1-2 because of a miss and a speed tie loss. ggs I guess. Gdi how many times to I get to say this but...

Refer to the sig.

Rising Star

Certified Boss
Opponents forfeited before we got the chance to massacre them and take their souls. GGs PO Gods, and great tourney Dk.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
(Wow. I didn't think we would win by forfeit.) GGs everyone. Shout outs to Star and Jack for being a great team, Jack for being a great teambuilder, and to TDK for being a great host!

Alright everyone, a little late with this, but here are the winners...

In third place, we have Team Punting Babies! Congratulations to Fairy Plower (subbed in for connorj), AK Leo, and J.Unstoppable502.

serebiiteamtourpuntingbabies_zps7749399b.png

In second place, we have team PO GODS! Congratulations to jirachiuser1, Moony, and Suhnny™.

serebiiteamtourpogods_zps9bc3237f.png

In first place and our champions, we have team No Names! Congratulations for jackinthebox1210, Moonclawz, and Rising Star!

serebiiteamtournonames_zps82153a40.png

Please credit Astral Shadow for the banners!

Thanks everyone for a good tour and hope you all enjoyed it! :]​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.