• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Serpentine Pokemon Club!

Dresden

Pokémon Master
The Serpentine Pokemon Club

~​

Heya! This club is for anyone who just loves all those serpentine Pokemon out there!

• Milotic
  • Seviper
  • Ekans
  • Arbok
  • Onix
  • Steelix
  • Dunsparce
  • Dratini
  • Dragonair

We can talk about lots of things though, not just about them, obviously. This should be a place to have fun! However, there will still be rules.

1. All SPPf rules obviously apply.

2. I will select co-owners eventually. It will not just be the first two people to post. I want to know that my co-owners actually deserve the appointment and are mature.

3. When joining, tell us your favorite serpentine Pokemon.

4. Insert the phrase "I'm no noob, and I shall duel to the death any person who says otherwise" into your post when applying for membership.

5. No one-liners.

6. Any member can make a topic. They don't all have to be related to the serpentine Pokemon, but try not to do just totally idiotic topics.

7. I have zero patience for people who speak in 1337speak, or n00bspeak, or chatspeak. Talk like an intelligent human being, or you're out.

8. You must have at least 40 posts to join the club.

9. HAVE FUN. OR ELSE.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Members
Dresden - Owner ;350;
purple_absol709 ;148;
Larry ;350;
pokemon-expert-chris ;350;
crazymoose ;336;
Nirarekdan ;148;
Yo Shee ;206;
SamuraiDragon1 ;336;

serpentclubuserbar.png

[*IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o208/JoelLarabee/serpentclubuserbar.png[/IMG]

Last edited:
Hiya Dresden! :D

"I'm no noob, and I shall duel to the death any person who says otherwise."

I'd like to join, if I may. I'm a big fan of most serpentine pokemon. My favorites are Dragonair, Milotic and Arbok. If I had to pick one though, it would probably be Dragonair.

~Thankees!

(Sorry, I'm a bit hyper today. whee~)

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Woot, another SPC person. Hope some more join! I've already got a request in the Fan Art Shop section for a userbar, so hopefully that'll be done soon!

Larry

I'm no noob, and I shall duel to the death any person who says otherwise.

Hey Dresden another SPC member... =D can I join? My favorite serpentine pokemon would be Milotic...its shiny form is awesome!

I could probably make some userbars too. ^_^

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Sweetness. Absolutely, always good to have a selection of userbars. Just so you don't make the same, the one I requested in the shop was like this:

Colour 1: Purple
Colour 2: Blue
Writing: The Serpentine Pokemon Club
Pokemon: Milotic, Seviper, Dragonair, Steelix

It's obviously the general club userbar. If you want to do the "milotic member", "dragonair member" etc ones, that'd be sweet. For the individual Pokemon userbars, maybe do the normal and shiny form on it?

Larry

OK I could do that...but the place that I make my userbars has stupid Google ads blocking over the part where you select colors and you can't X it out either...I make one eventually...meaning ASAP!

"I'm no noob, and I shall duel to the death any person who says otherwise."
May I join?
My favorite serpentine pokemon would be either dragonair, milotic or steelix

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Absolutely, chris, but try and choose a particular favorite, for when we get the userbars :D

Hows abouts a topics insteads of justs saying hi? (yes, all those extra S's were on purpose)

Why is your favorite serpent your favorite?
Well, Dragonair used to be my favorite, because it still remains to this day the coolest dragon-type, but then Milotic came along. I still haven't actually caught one, since I've been too lazy to do any real Feebas hunting, but it just looks so cool, and its mythology of being the most beautiful thing out there is really neat.

Oh, by the way, I'm working on a site for the club already. Won't post the address yet, because it's still very crappy. Once I fine tune it I'll put it up here.

Larry

It looks very powerful (and it is) and as I said in my first post the shiny form is awesome!

crazymoose

Tailow!
I'm no noob, and I shall duel to the death any person who says otherwise.
I LOVE serpentine pokemon, my favorite is seviper but i also like dragonair, arbok and steelix.
because he looks awesome, he has good sp attack (a rare thing for poison pokemon), he can learn flamethrower (really gets my attention there) and he is an under used pokemon, and i like that

Thanks Dres! Hi everybody! :D

It's graceful and pretty. <3 Well, so is Milotic (they're about equal), but Dragon-types just appeal to me more.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Welcome, crazymoose! Was beginning to worry it'd be a club full of Milotic members! Glad to have you aboard.

A note about the userbars once we get them: They will not be compulsory, but it'd be sweet if you do end up putting one in your sig so we can spread the word about this here club.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Sorry for the double post, but just announcing: our first userbar is now ready, thanks to Gladeshadow! I'll stick it up in the first post. Enjoy!

Nirarekdan

Hey!

"I'm no noob, and I shall duel to the death any person who says otherwise"

My favorite serpent is Dragonair, and she is one of my overall favorite pokemon as well.

She is my favorite because I have a fascination with snakes and oriental dragons, and Dragonair combines both. They are dragons/serpents of water, but have a simple, sleek, beautiful form.

Last edited:

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Welcome aboard Nira! Hope you enjoy your stay.

crazymoose

Tailow!
Welcome, crazymoose! Was beginning to worry it'd be a club full of Milotic members! Glad to have you aboard.
no milotic for me! seviper is my all time favorite pokemon and i am not huge fan of milotic (especially when it comes to battling!) but i do like how it looks. anyway, the banner looks pretty neat!!

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Come on people, we need to get this place more active! See if any friends want to join. Think of a new topic!

Let's do this!