• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Serpentine Pokemon Club!

crazymoose

Tailow!
what episode was watched to make us love our favorite pokemon?
well i liked seviper before i ever saw it in the show, but the battle pike episode made me LOVE him. that was also when i figured out he could learn flamethrower, and i dont know why but something about a snake shooting fire realyl gets me.

Larry

what episode was watched to make us love our favorite pokemon?

I never watch the anime at all...OK very rarely...but when I saw Milotic in Ruby I don't remember who had it but it looked awesome...

Dresden

Pokémon Master
What episode was watched to make us love our favorite Pokemon?
Same as Larry, I never watch the anime. Leastways, I haven't seen an episode since they were in Johto. I just found out about Milotic while playing Emerald, and thought it was amazing. Maybe I'll actually try and catch a Feebas some time; still haven't put much effort into that.

Great, I'm gonna get arrested for bumping, but...

I was browsing the forum yesterday and somehow happened to come across this: a club that actually looks decent and was made by someone I know (to some degree). Anyway, I've been wanting to join a club, but all of the one's I've seen here are either too large, too sucky, or just composed of people I've never even seen before. A fair amount of people here look familiar though.

So yeah, I'd like to join. As you already know, I'm no noob, and I shall duel to the death any person who says otherwise. But there's one little thing: Is there a reason you didn't include Dunsparce in the list of serpentine pokemon? Sure, he's fat, but he's still a snake. If possible, I want to join as a Dunsparce member, if not then Seviper.

Oh, and you forgot Dratini too.

Nirarekdan

What episode was watched to make us love our favorite Pokemon?

Yeah, I don't really watch the anime either...I just liked Dragonair from seeing the card and when I got my first pokedex quide book...I spent hours drawing and dreaming about the sleek form of my beloved Dragonair... *swoons*

Hi Yo Shee...I was thinking that we were missing a few serpentine pokemon...hm... maybe we should add those...and I need to go through my guide again and look for others that may hve been missed...

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Welcome aboard Yo Shee. Yeah, I'd forgotten about Dratini, and I'll add Dunsparce too. Welcome to the club!

Oh, and let's get a non-club related topic started, just to spark some discussion.

Favorite RPG game, besides Pokemon?

Last edited:

Super Mario RPG, the only other RPG I've played. I love it, though it is still rather complicated to me at times. I want to get a real Super Nintendo and the real game so I can play it, but it costs so much! It's like, the farther into the past you go with the systems, the more they cost (starting with Gamecube, anyway)!

I would like to join.

I am no noob and I will duel to the death with anyone who says otherwise.

I think you forgot Rayquaza(sp?) So I would like to be a rayquaza member. If I can't then I will take Seviper.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Hey hey, welcome to the club, Samurai. Sorry it took me so long to respond, haven't gotten to my computer for a couple days.

As for Rayquaza... Eh, I suppose he's a serpent, but I don't want this to be about legendaries. Bleh.

crazymoose

Tailow!
sorry i havent posted in for ever my internet has been down for the last week and a half-ish.

umm, RPG means role play game right? No idea of what any are lol. well then, is super mario galaxy one? i like that game i suppose.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Figure it's time to answer my own topic.

My favorite RPGS are many... Morrowind will probably always be my favorite. Oblivion was good, but not as good. Mass Effect was frickin' awesome.

Larry

I really don't know...I know that it styands for role play games but I am not sure which games would be considered a role play game...

Nirarekdan

My personal favorite would probably have to be the ones that I make up for myself, or anything to do with vampires. I'm an extreme vampire fan...

Larry

I'll try to keep this club alive with a simple topic...

What is your favorite non serpentine Pokemon?

My favorite Pokemon is Dragonite overall even counting serpentine Pokemon because it is a beast...

Nirarekdan

What is your favorite non serpentine Pokemon?

Mine would have to be Luxray...I love Electric type pokemon, and I love cats, so it's perfect for me.