• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sevii Islands Saga

Wowweerr..... Piplup finally evolves!? Oh NO, Harken can't die, I like him!! :p :p

But yeah.... I'd call this your best chapter yet. Not too many mistakes, and nice tension during the battle with Mismagius. The fighting in the beginning really set the mood. A little development with John and Lindsey's relationship, which is super nice.

I almost felt like there was a little too much language in the beginning. It doesn't bother me personally, but there are kids younger than fifteen reading this. And one asterisk might not be enough to cover the f-word. Usually, I use three or four, so "f**k" or *f***ing"

And I'm tres excited for the next chappie!

Mike and John picked up an uncurious Selphy

I think you mean "unconscious."

AGAIN, sorry for the lateness of my reviewing, but I've been SOOOOOOO busy.

~Mix

Manaphyman

Up all night
@Ultaflame: Thanks, I guess people got here before you...

@Mixy: Your post just made my day....I have to go fix that tiny thing that you said, but I'm really glad you liked my chapter...

Such a wide variety if opinions on this one.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
heh, once again I'm late to the party >_>. Well everything has basicly already been said, but to me it seemed way to rushed. the battle with Mismagus could have been better, I mean, was magmar and mismagus just standing/floating there? I highly doubt it. For battles, picture it like its a movie first and then write it. So yeah, battles need some work. If you want PM me the battles and i can go over them and what not.

And it seems that Piplup finally evolves. Seemed kinda rushed too. and to be honest, John hasnt used piplup enough imvho to make it evolve, but meh some pokemon evolve early. I guess you could say that Torchic evolved really early, but it had a amazing reason to.(reminds me of how Ash's charizard came around to happening). All in all it was good though.

And of all people, I feel left out in the dark cause i have no idea if my own character will live or not ;_;

*sends Harken a get-well-soon card* >_>

EDIT: I was thinking about it, and rewrote the battle with more detail >_>'' You'll thank me later.

--------------------
All was bright for a moment, though it was a dark or black kinda of brightness. Hovering over the body of the mistress, was from what could be seen, a dark purple pokemon that resembled a witch. It's peal necklace gave off a tint one could only imagin in death.
"Mis-Mismagus!" The ghost cried.

The group seemed petrified by this, but George seemed unphased for once.

"Go Magmar!" He yelled, overdoing it as though trying to play the role of the hero.

The red and silver ball exploded into a white light to revile the Volcano pokemon Magmar.
The rooms tempature seemed to jump with every second that the red and yellow fire pokemon was out, steam was rising from its feet.

"Ok Magmar, lets do this for Togepi!" George yelled.

Magmar quickly beat his chest and dashed forward awaiting its move.

The ghost pokemon quickly sent out to waves of dark purple energy, the waves themselves infused with dark magic.

"Magmar, Flamethrower now and stop though's rings!"

Magmar, as almost two-steping dashed around the dark magic wave and launced a heat intencing Flame thrower. The red fire giving light to the grave room.

Mismagus seemed to be taken back from this, it floated higher and shifted her angle on the battle, but always keeping an eye on the foe's Magmar.

"Mis!" it cried as its eye's became a ghastly hue.

The familer violet rings were released from its body, only this time it seemed to have dark flames shooting off of them aswell.

"Magmar!" George yelled. "Try and run around it and hit it with a Fire Blast!"

Magmar upon command lashed out and started to pick up speed. As it ran it dodged the rings, almost losing his footing. As though on a last ditch effort Magmar ran up the wall to thrust itself at the foe. It's body intensifing in heat as its red hue began to come on. The fire spilled out of the flame pokemons mouth like a rocket.

Mismagus was done for. Scared and burned, Soot now starting to cover the area. Magmar was dead tired as it fell to its knees.

"Go job Magmar!" George yelled as he returned his beloved starter pokemon.

Mismagus seemed to have disapeared but the faint shrill of her voice could still be heard through-out the cavern walls.

---------------------

Just something quick, i suppect some spelling errors and what not, but thats just an idea to show how creative you can get with battles ^_^

Last edited:

Manaphyman

Up all night
And of all people, I feel left out in the dark cause i have no idea if my own character will live or not ;_;

*sends Harken a get-well-soon card* >_>

You do...

Anyways, I think I might take you up on that battle offer. Although there are none in 25.5.

Yeah, Combusken.... Piplup has been used a lot, not in battle, but gaining expereince working in such.

Awesome thanks! I'll add it to the chapter as soon as I get home from school!

Last edited:

Air Dragon

Ha, ha... not.
Grammar check you I must, grasshopper...

You’re right. I’m sorry, let’s do it.

Its sound was incredibly annoying.

John looked at his friends’ worried faces.

as there was almost no humidity in the air.

a beautiful brunette woman was curled up in terror.

“I’m so glad you’re safe!” George shrieked with delight.

JohnxLindsey getting way too monotonous, but yay for their first fight! Was there popcorn? XD George should get a grip, the wussy. I'd be worried too, but not so much as to assume the foetal position.

On to Harken... half of me (the half that remebers what a bee-otch he was in the beginning is screaming "Die, Harken... die!" and the more sympathetic side of me's sending a get-well-soon card...

'nuff said...

L@er!

Xaqwais

After almost a day of solid reading, I have caught up in your fic. I must say it is very awesome! I has a good plot and an awesome amount of realism. I want to give some constructive criticism, but most of it is already said and already being improved on.

All in all, a great fic so far, and it's getting better. I can't wait till the the next chapter is up, so please don't leave me hanging. :p

Manaphyman

Up all night
JohnxLindsey getting way too monotonous, but yay for their first fight! Was there popcorn? XD George should get a grip, the wussy. I'd be worried too, but not so much as to assume the foetal position

Yeah, I feel like I should give them a break. More CD on Mike, Joey and George later on, after the gym battles. Thank you for the grammar check master. XD

On to Harken... half of me (the half that remebers what a bee-otch he was in the beginning is screaming "Die, Harken... die!" and the more sympathetic side of me's sending a get-well-soon card...
That's the kinda conflict I was going for...it worked! *scurries over to read Corei Quest.
After almost a day of solid reading, I have caught up in your fic. I must say it is very awesome! I has a good plot and an awesome amount of realism. I want to give some constructive criticism, but most of it is already said and already being improved on.

All in all, a great fic so far, and it's getting better. I can't wait till the the next chapter is up, so please don't leave me hanging. :p
Wow, I love it when new readers come out. Thanks for the review, and the next little "special" will be up either today or tomorrow.

Manaphyman

Up all night
Chapter 25.5: The Pokemon Convention!
(The same night)

“Goodnight guys. Sleep well,” John whispered. He snuggled into his comfy white sleeping bag. It's lining was made of Mareep wool and therefore was very comfortable.
He smiled and looked out at his surroundings. All of his Pokemon were huddled around each other for warmth. Mike’s and Lindsey’s Pokemon were also thrown in the mix, like one big happy family. The air was thick and heavy in the medium sized tent, and was decently warm. Espeon knew from experience that would change.

When the dark of night had finally fallen, the stirring Pokemon slowly crawled their way out of the tents and towards the fire.

All of the Pokemon began to congregate around the dead fire. Espeon stepped forward into the light, taking center stage.

Many of the Pokemon, namely Prinplup and Magmar were barely awake, rubbing dark bags under their eyes. A melancholy mood setting in on both. Magmar seemed so tired, it was leaning on Prinplup for support, its' eyes blinking rapidly.

<Hey, get up!> Prinplup squawked, startled.

<I’m tired, give me a break> Magmar shouted, attempting to lower its' head again.

<I said knock it off!> Prinplup yelled again. He scooted over a bit, slamming Magmars' head onto the log.

<What the hell was that!?!> Magmar shouted again, the flames on its' head intensifying.

<HEY!!!!!> An ominous female voice pounded from the front of the fire pit. Espeon stood there, the red orb between its' eyes glowing violently. She had a withering look of disapproval plastered on her face.

<Stop it guys!> she began. <We have a lot of business to attend to. First off, Combusken, make a fire please,>

<Fine,> agreed the young fowl Pokemon reluctantly. He jumped off the log and opening its' beak, releasing a red hot streak of flames.

The collection of burnt out logs and cinders came to life in an array of flames. Sparks accompanied the crackling and the flames cascaded from the logs, rising into the sky.

As the logs crackled and fell on top of each other, more sparks sprung forth, dancing around the sky and stars.

Phanpy looked up. The night was sensationally dark and was illuminated by the billions of stars in the sky. They were all different, glittering, twinkling. Each beautiful in its' own way. A particularly concentrated bunch of stars painted the middle of the sky in one of the most beautiful scenes the long nose Pokemon had ever seen.

She looked up, mesmerized by the painting that nature had presented them.

<That’s the Milky Way, Phanpy. Isn’t it beautiful?> A voice purred from behind her. She turned around to see the compassionate face of the Sun Pokemon.

Phanpy looked up again, mesmerized by the stars. <They are beautiful,> she breathed, still fixated on the sky. <Why are some of them bigger?>

Espeon purred happily and patted her on the nose delicately. The feeling of her fur was like velvet. It was strangely relaxing.

<That, my little Pokemon, is a story for another day.> she purred. With that, she walked back to her position in front of the group.

A chilly breeze whisked across the flats of the island, sending goose bumps rocketing down Phanpy’s back. The air was crisp and autumn-like, making for a picturesque moment. Everything seemed so romantic, and nostalgia was ever so prevalent in the space around them.

<Alright, guys, I’m tired, so lets get this over with,> Espeon suggested. A chorus of agreement rose from the Pokemon.

<Welcome to the First Pokemon Convention. I called this mainly to introduce the two new Pokemon we have in our group: Phanpy and Prinplup.> she introduced, motioning for both to stand up.

Prinplup jumped up and took a few bows. A few mercy claps rang out in the night air.

Phanpy, however, was hesitant. She shyly and skittishly stood up. <Hi, everyone,> she stammered.

She sat back down, re-engrossing herself in the stars.

<We have two main orders of business here,> began Espeon, embellishing a serious note on the conversation.

<Firstly is Harken. I’m sure all of you know by now that Harken has been injured. I have sensed him, and he is barely clinging to life. I have informed John, and hopefully we will visit him tomorrow.> she explained. The many Pokemon looked at each other, astonished at this news.

<Who’s Harken?> Phanpy whispered to Staravia. The young starling Pokemon was sitting next to her.

<He’s John’s friend and Lindsey’s rival….shh!> whispered the Pokemon back, attempting to be polite to both Espeon and Phanpy.

Phanpy didn’t hear her though, for the baby Pokemon was focused on the little protrusion on it’s head. It bobbled up and down as the bird spoke, which amused her.

<Are you staring at my head? What the hell is wrong with you?> she yelled, obviously offended.

<Ahem!> Espeon shouted at the pair, annoyed. Phanpy’s cheeks became beat red and she seemed to shrink a little as if she just wanted to disappear. It was the first time she was ever embarrassed.

<As I was saying,> Espeon began, shooting a disappointed look at Staravia. It was piercing, scary even.

<Let us all say a prayer out to Lord Arceus for Harken, Selphy, and for the war, which is our second area of interest.> she ordered, bowing her head and motioning for the others to do the same. All the Pokemon bowed, their heads coming dangerously close to the fire.
<Lord Arceus, creator of the Earth and Pokemon of our God, we pray to you. Harken, just a mere boy, has been horribly injured in a battle to conserve our freedom. He has not lived life yet. Arceus please protect him, nurture him, heal him. We pray that Selphy has recovered from her horrible encounter. Please keep that horrid Mismagius away from her.> Espeon began to stammer and paused for a brief moment to regain her composure.

<We pray that this evil war ends before we are involved in it. And if it is your will to involve us in it, keep us, and our friends safe. Please guide us and help us make the right decisions for ourselves, our family, and our country.> she finished.

<Amen.> Spearow cawed, leading a chorus of “Amen” from the others.

A long, silent pause took hold of the group. They simply did not know what to say. Phanpy found comfort in the stars again. She stared upwards, stuck on a small glow that began to expand in the sky. It glowed a bright, piercing yellow. It was almost like the sun, and immediately the sky became brighter.

A cold wind began to whip around them, picking up speed until it resembled a Gust attack. The winds began swirling around, causing the fire to dance violently, then completely suppressed the fire. The warmth of their very blood seemed to have been stolen, as the light in the sky became unbearably bright.

The stars were consumed by the light, as was the entire sky. The Pokemon were blinded, unable to see each other, or what was going on.

Suddenly there was a calming presence with them, a feeling that they had been listened too.

A faint sound of soothing bells chimed in the distance and for the first time in her young life, Phanpy felt at peace and totally secure.

A faint but powerful whisper rung in the air. <I will help you,>

Just as suddenly as the engulfing light had occurred, it began to recede, slowly revealing the astonished Pokemon. As mere seconds chipped away, the light receded in great bounds, enough now so that the stars became faint.

--------------------------------------
A few minutes later the group, still silent, was sitting around a newly put up fire, under the canopy of bright stars, just like before.

The light had receded to just a small yellow star in the sky, seemingly a few inches away from being consumed by the vast Milky Way. It was in the exact center of the sky, and to the untrained eye, it would be just another star. This one, however, was anything but normal.

<What was that?> Phanpy finally asked after about ten minutes of silence.

Espeon pondered the question for a minute. <I think….I think that was our answer. I think that was…Arceus,>

Out of all of them, Chatot seemed to be the most astonished. Until now, Chatot did not get much attention from the group, but his reaction was unparalleled.

His beak was wide open, straining his face. His eyes were opened up huge, like anime eyes and the music note on his head shot up directly straight.

When the shock finally wore off, the poor bird attempted to speak.

<You can’t be serious. Why would He bother with us?> he squeaked.

<He is….I dunno.> Espeon tried to explain, but she was at a loss for words and attempted to change the subject.

<I believe we have another topic to discuss. This war. We need to talk about emergency procedures and what to do in tense situations. We barely made it out of the Wake Crisis and were almost captured by Cyrus. We need to make a plan on how to get out of these situations,> Espeon paused, looking at the other Pokemon.

<Ahh, Es? It’s late, we need to get to bed.> Wingull complained, wiping its' eyes in an attempt to stay awake.

<Alright. Go to bed everyone. We will discuss this later,> said Espeon. She walked away towards the Ruby Tent.

One by one, without commotion, the group trickled away and back into the tents. Prinplup doused the fire with a mighty water gun, causing an enormous column of steam to cascade upward into the sky.

When everyone had finally left, Phanpy waddled up off the log that she had been perched on for the past few hours.

A wave of pleasant nostalgia consumed the Pokemon as her thoughts began dwelling on the events of that night while her eyes lost in the beautiful sky. She was but a day old and had already gone through so much.

<I’ve lived but a day, and I’ve already met the Lord, and I’m involved in a war? Just what is war? Why is everyone somber and upset? Who is this Harken?> she asked, getting more and more confused by the second.

<All answers will come in time.> A feminine voice scared her. It was Espeon, who had come up behind her.

<Come on, lets go to bed. I’ll explain in the morning,> said Espeon comfortingly, steering Phanpy away from the log.

<I am tired…> Phanpy yawned, her eyes beginning to close. She couldn’t wait to get into bed and snuggle with John. All these problems, all the hardship, would be but a distant memory. Sleep, dreams, they were happening now.

As they made their way into the tent, the wind ruffled the tent, causing a light banging noise.

Phanpy was just climbing into bed when she saw Espeon staring off into the distance.

The psychic pokemon's pupils dilated and focused on the top of the tent. The orb on her head began to glow violently, illuminating the entire tent. It’s inhabitants were bathed in a red hue, which was oddly tranquil.

<Lorelei,> The psychic Pokemon began repeating.

<Articuno….Moltres…..all we need is Zapdos….Lorelei...> She seemed to come to an amazing realization.

The pink Pokemon snapped out of it and almost immediately climbed into bed with John and Phanpy.

<Who’s Lorelei?> Phanpy asked, yawning widely.

<Go to sleep.> was the last words she heard, before drifting off into the sweet confines of peace.

To be continued….

Authors Notes: Yes, I know what your thinking. No it was not rushed, no it is not short. This is the length of a special, especially a pokemon’s perspective. So, be brutal, I tried to slow down and work on description this time. I hope it paid off!

duncan is the best for betaing this! Thank you so much!

Lucarioman777

Whoo-hoo! First post, first post!

Um, well, anyway. Yes, that was short (but it was a special, so hey.), it did seem, well, sorta rushed, but it has its good points, too. Like, it re-introduced some of the Pokemon. I had forgotten about Chatot and Spearow. Also, it confirms the existance of Arceus (or does it?). Thirdly, and finally, it gives us...

...The progress of Lorelei on getting the three birds.

And I'm actually going to point out a spelling mistake!

<I’m tired, give me a break> Magmar shouted, attempting to lower its' head again.

Espeon stood there, the red orb between its' eyes glowing violently.

He jumped off the log and opening its' beak, releasing a red hot streak of flames.

There should be no apostrophe in the word 'its' because it would make 'it is'. Besides, you've got it in the wrong place anyway.

<Fine,> agreed the young fowl Pokemon reluctantly.

There needs to be a period, because he doesn't say anymore than that.

There are probably others, but that's all I'm doing.

Lucario/Gallade/Staraptor pwn all.

--Lucarioman777

Manaphyman

Up all night
Thanks LM! (Can I call you that, it makes life easier?)

This little special confirms the existence of Arceus, and the progression of Loereli. I wanted to get some CD for the charchters too.

I am having one hell of a day so far...so Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Psyblade

Inspiration Seeker.
Wow! It was...bone-shilling...

Plot-wise? A huge jump!

Length? It didn't seem rushed at all, it seemed very well measured...considering that it is all the Pokemon...and each needs to speak its mouth.

<Lorelei,> The psychic Pokemon began repeating.

<Articuno….Moltres…..all we need is Zapdos….Lorelei...> She seemed to come to an amazing realization.

The pink Pokemon snapped out of it and almost immediately climbed into bed with John and Phanpy.

<Who’s Lorelei?> Phanpy asked, yawning widely.

<Go to sleep.> was the last words she heard, before drifting off into the sweet confines of peace.
I don't know why I felt tension...Is is because the strange interception or the innocent act after it? Either ways, you did very well here. B)
The Beta-ing is paying off.

<I’ve lived but a day, and I’ve already met the Lord, and I’m involved in a war? Just what is war? Why is everyone somber and upset? Who is this Harken?> she asked, getting more and more confused by the second.

<All answers will come in time.> A feminine voice scared her. It was Espeon, who had come up behind her.

<Come on, lets go to bed. I’ll explain in the morning,> said Espeon comfortingly, steering Phanpy away from the log.

<I am tired…> Phanpy yawned, her eyes beginning to close. She couldn’t wait to get into bed and snuggle with John. All these problems, all the hardship, would be but a distant memory. Sleep, dreams, they were happening now.

This is getting a better feeling of war every chapter! :O
Arceus visiting the Pokemon...Very well portrayed! I am very...awesom-ed at this:

A faint but powerful whisper rung in the air. <I will help you,>

Just as suddenly as the engulfing light had occurred, it began to recede, slowly revealing the astonished Pokemon. As mere seconds chipped away, the light receded in great bounds, enough now so that the stars became faint.

--------------------------------------
A few minutes later the group, still silent, was sitting around a newly put up fire, under the canopy of bright stars, just like before.

The light had receded to just a small yellow star in the sky, seemingly a few inches away from being consumed by the vast Milky Way. It was in the exact center of the sky, and to the untrained eye, it would be just another star. This one, however, was anything but normal.

<What was that?> Phanpy finally asked after about ten minutes of silence.

Espeon pondered the question for a minute. <I think….I think that was our answer. I think that was…Arceus,>

Out of all of them, Chatot seemed to be the most astonished. Until now, Chatot did not get much attention from the group, but his reaction was unparalleled.

His beak was wide open, straining his face. His eyes were opened up huge, like anime eyes and the music note on his head shot up directly straight.
I just Bold-ed some things I found...the comma isn't needed unless it is continued.
Did you plan an action later and erase it in the last second?

Anime eyes? ...
You could have put "His eyes opened up huge...shining fear and pride."

Hmm, very interesting.
Pokemon meetings, I've seen many comedy ones, but this is the first that took a serious approach, original.
;282;:" Yes, finally we get a voice..."

Um...it was very neatly done. I did lift an eyebrow at Arceus...
Is he the Pokemon's Lord?...
*Shrugs* Well, your fanfic anyway...

Manaphyman

Up all night
I don't know why I felt tension...Is is because the strange interception or the innocent act after it? Either ways, you did very well here. B)
The Beta-ing is paying off

Yeah, it is...thanks!

This is getting a better feeling of war every chapter! :O
Arceus visiting the Pokemon...Very well portrayed! I am very...awesom-ed at this:
Lol, thanks...huge ego-boast right there.
I just Bold-ed some things I found...the comma isn't needed unless it is continued.
Did you plan an action later and erase it in the last second?

Anime eyes? ...
You could have put "His eyes opened up huge...shining fear and pride."

Hmm, very interesting.
Pokemon meetings, I've seen many comedy ones, but this is the first that took a serious approach, original.
:" Yes, finally we get a voice..."

Um...it was very neatly done. I did lift an eyebrow at Arceus...
Is he the Pokemon's Lord?...
*Shrugs* Well, your fanfic anyway...
Thanks for the review!

Being an admant Christian, I made Arceus, the Lord's pokemon...lol

Lucarioman777

Yeah, I'm fine with LM or LM7. Your call.

Anyway, yeah, Arceus is, after all, The Original One, who created the universe. If you look up in the Bible the first part (Genesis, right?) you'll see that the Lord made the Universe. So it fits.

Anyway, have a happy Thanksgiving (For people in the states) and for everyone else, have a happy week.

--Lucarioman777

duncan

Meh. I just reread through it and I missed some stuff...heh, yeah...

Well, I quite liked this chap. True, it was just the Pokemon, but thats fine. I really liked the Arceus bit. Very interesting, I must say...

It didn't seem rushed, either. But then again, I'm not entirely sure. It only took two hours to beta it, but that's longer than it takes for me to read it. Yeah...

Sorry for the crappy review, but it was pretty good. Maybe not your best, but there has to be a break in the action sometime, right? XD

Manaphyman

Up all night
Yeah, I'm fine with LM or LM7. Your call.

Anyway, yeah, Arceus is, after all, The Original One, who created the universe. If you look up in the Bible the first part (Genesis, right?) you'll see that the Lord made the Universe. So it fits.

Anyway, have a happy Thanksgiving (For people in the states) and for everyone else, have a happy week.

Yup, Happy Thanksgiving...the Arceus thing does fit.

Meh. I just reread through it and I missed some stuff...heh, yeah...

Well, I quite liked this chap. True, it was just the Pokemon, but thats fine. I really liked the Arceus bit. Very interesting, I must say...

It didn't seem rushed, either. But then again, I'm not entirely sure. It only took two hours to beta it, but that's longer than it takes for me to read it. Yeah...

Sorry for the crappy review, but it was pretty good. Maybe not your best, but there has to be a break in the action sometime, right? XD
Thanks duncan! Your reviews are never crappy. I'm glad everyone liked it.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
I am happy to announce I finally caught up with the fic!=D

;058; huge moment! time to party!

yeah yeah, and oh the special? LOVED IT! arceus was a great touch! If it was me I would make the Lord have a pokemon, so there was a Lord and there was the pokemons Lord, or was it what you meant in the last chapter?

;058; hey i have to start praying too, Oh Arceus all mighty*starts parying*

Right... well anyway...

See ya MM!

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
To be honest, I really didnt like this chapter, it seemed as just a filler(one which was needed though). It was good in all aspects I just wasnt feeling it, so dont take it the wrong way. The Arceus bit was brilliant. And we really get a fell that John's new Phanphy will play an important role in the fic. Overall it was good and pretty cool, but I'm not a fan of 'pokemon chapters'

keep up the good work though ^^
and happy thanksgiving

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
being an adamant(or w/e) Atheist, i din really like the Arceus being god, plus, i have a personal thing against Arceus...

but yeah i liked it, Espeon seemed very cool.

Manaphyman

Up all night
@Nie- Awesome, im so gald you caught up!

@SV- It was a fillerish....but I've never done a pokemons perspective so....
Yes, Phanpy will play a big role.

@Ultaflame- I should have put in a warning or something...I'm sorry.
Lol, Espeon is the most experienced out of all of them.

Wow... Arceus contacting the Pokemon, huh?

This was an ADORABLE chappie.

I love those little Pokemon meetings.

Espeon is GORGEOUS. I want to eat Espeon. Yummm.