• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sevii Islands Saga

Manaphyman

Up all night
Alright! I'm excited to see more of the Starter Pokemon Club reading here, esecially you DC!

I'm really glad you liked the chapters, actually April 19th, I will have re-writes of the first 5 out.

To all my readers: I have big things planned for this fic: April 19th is going to be a very big day, if you know what I mean.

More detalis later though.

Manchee

extra toasty
I'm currently on Chapter 23: The Great Togepi Race!

Chapters keep getting better. No complaints,except in the Ranbow Islands Chapter(i think) I didn't even know Eevee evolved into Espeon in that Chapter. It never di in the one before that... unless I really missed it.

What happens on April 19th? Only the re-writes, or is there more?

And hope Chapter 31 is coming along good!

Manaphyman

Up all night
Well..Eevee evolved in the movie BA! I'm glad you like them though.

Yes, the new chapter will most likely be out this weekend.

As for April 19th? Well I would like to officialy announce whats coming on that day:
1)Chapter 32 (31 will already be out by then)
2)Rewrite of Chapters 1-5
3)Four Island High-One Shot prequal to the Sevii Islands Saga.

Manchee

extra toasty
That sounds awesome! I can't wait to read the re-writes! And I notice I was never added to your PM List.. can you please add me? I will try to finish the rest of the Chapters I haven't read by April 19th.

Manaphyman

Up all night
Sure BA, I'll add you.

And yeah, rewrites are a neccesity..my first few chapters were pretty bad actually. And, no pressure BA, but thats the fics aniversery...so thats why everything comes on that date.

azurill

Wow you have really evolved the story.I had read all your chapters up to number 8 I believe but then I for some reason totally forgot this.I'll start reading it again from the beginning as the storyline seemed very good.But since you are actually rewriting 1-5 maybe I should wait until I can enjoy the new versions.

Manaphyman

Up all night
Yeah, thank you, but I would wait for the newer re-writes, I think it will suit you better.

Thank you for your complements, if you read only the first 8 chapters and think I evolved the story, I would be excited to read the rest.

eevee10

IM LORD OF PLAITNUM
hello im a new reader to this and i love it so far cant wait for more updates and can you put me on your PM list please

Last edited:

latioslegends

If you don't mind answering when do you think you will have the rewrites finished, cause I am quite interested these :D.

Manaphyman

Up all night
Yes everyone, the pm list WILL be updated.

LL, I posted that the rewrites will be done by April 19th, the fics One Year Aniversery.

Manaphyman

Up all night
The kiss of winter was slowly melting away.

As time progressed, the snow pack that had been created just a mere three days ago had begun to melt. After the calming of Articuno, and Lorelli’s departure to Kanto, the normally tropical climate of the Sevii Islands began to regain control over its domain. Delicate green buds began to penetrate the branches from within, wild grasses and front lawns began to permeate through the snow, slowly beginning to recover their green pigments.

The wind died down, and the Sun finally reigned supreme in the sky. No longer were the Sevii Islands grim and overcast, their tropical luster was reappearing.

Roughly two inches of snow remained on the ground, an enormous change from the three days previous. The days became increasingly warmer, and if you asked anyone, they would swear that you’d be able to go back to the beach in a matter of days. Nature was finally returning to equilibrium, and everyone was taking notice.

latioslegends

Oh sry I didn't notice^^" huh anniversity? congrats on one year going on this fic WOOT!

latioslegends

Huh like the discription in the spoiler, and seems interesting now something is becoming normal XD.

Manaphyman

Up all night
Yeah, actually, I made the return to normal relatively rapid, because I want things to be normal in the Sevii Islands again. There are much worse problems than the weather, and I wanted that to be resolved.

latioslegends

True I think no one would want to spend another 1-2 chapters to clear things up XD.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Again I'm impressed by the leap of skill you made in description. By reading that small little spoiler, I am already sure next chapter is going to be a great one (description wise).

P.S: I was reading through this looking for my last review, to find it gone o_O
I tried 6 times to put it, and I swear I posted it the 7th or so!
Crap, sorry MM but I read the chapter almost a month ago, I can't do a review now :(
I can say one thing that I remember,two actually. Descriptions improved 200% and I loved the scene with Bulbasaur and... weird I forgot who owned Bulbasaur o_O

Manaphyman

Up all night
Again I'm impressed by the leap of skill you made in description. By reading that small little spoiler, I am already sure next chapter is going to be a great one (description wise).

P.S: I was reading through this looking for my last review, to find it gone o_O
I tried 6 times to put it, and I swear I posted it the 7th or so!
Crap, sorry MM but I read the chapter almost a month ago, I can't do a review now
I can say one thing that I remember,two actually. Descriptions improved 200% and I loved the scene with Bulbasaur and... weird I forgot who owned Bulbasaur o_O
Haha, thank you Nie. Dont worry about the review, I know you tried, thats all that counts.

Obviously the chapter wont be out today. I need to finish it and send it to ducan. Soon though.