• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shadow Club (Rated R) RP Thread

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
We still have room for new players, though you may have to enter the game slightly differently from the original plot if you wait too long.

(We don't yet have a Discussion Thread, I'll go work on that, and post it here when I can.)

Approved Players:
1. VampirateMace (Luc - Journal [Wrath])
2. bronislav84 (Kar - Ring [Avarice])
3. DVB (Diego - Mirror [Envy])
4. Crash & Charm (Aurora - Medallion [Pride])

RPG Rules:
1. No bunnying (controlling another’s character) without permission or cause:
- Due to the nature of this RPG there may be instances where it is necessary to bunny other people’s physical bodies in order to get from one place to another, their thoughts and dialog however, are still off limits.
- Due to the involvement of witchcraft, some scenarios may require actions on the part of victims that they wouldn’t normally perform. These actions may be bunnyed in interest of moving the RPG along, especially if the victim player fails to post within the week.
2. Since this RPG is rated R, violence, substance abuse, profanity, and some mature content will be allowed, provided:
- You aren’t using it as an excuse to swear excessively, kill everyone, or otherwise be a jerk.
- That if your characters get to a romantic/lustful point where they are going to do more than kiss/hug romantically and/or are starting to undress, you fade to black. Discuss changes to costume, any pregnancies, and STDs in PM or the Discussion thread. Do not post any NC-17 content!
3. Put your character’s name, and location, at the top of your post. A base class schedule will be posted in the first post, and you may change a couple classes, but leave most of them the same so that you're not off on your own 90% of the time.
4. Fast-forwarding - You can skip through school life and boring stuff so long as no one else is currently using magic. Please ask around in the discussion thread before posting if you're unsure.
5. Magic:
- Please follow the description given for your item. If you'd like to add additional effects/side effects, please ask.
- You may be allowed to buy additional magic (objects, potions, ect) from Libby's shop. But, like above, please ask first.

Base Schedule:
(You may deviate from this by 1-2 classes only)
1. Chemistry - Mrs. Black
- Mrs. Black is a slightly uptight woman who is afraid her students will blow-up the lab, and therefore treats them with kid gloves, leaving to a rather boring class.
2. English - Mr. Warden
- Easily known as the strictest teacher in the school, nobody enjoys Mr. Warden's classes. Mr. Warden does not give out hall passes unless he has a migraine, and sends the whole class to the library.
3. US History - Miss Caramel
- Miss Caramel is one of the favorite teachers at the school. Between her cheerful gullible nature and tightly clad double Ds, most students can find something the like about her. However she is well versed in History, and her students could learn something if they'd just listen.
Lunch
- The lunch room is paroled by various teachers on alternating shifts.
4. Computer Graphics - Mr. Yagami
- Mr. Yagami doesn't pay much mind to what goes on in his class, so long as his students get their work done as well. He's probably the easiest teacher to get a hall-pass from.
5. Trigonometry - Mr. Lark
- Severely overweight, if you see Mr. Lark out of his chair, it likely means there's a pop-quiz coming.
6. Psychology - Mr. Giovanni
- Mr. Giovanni is probably almost as beloved as Miss Caramel, because his classes are full of interesting tangents about sanity (or lack thereof), and he doesn't believe in homework.

Ready? Let's go:
First up, get to school. You will discover your object's power sometime to day. You can do it in your first post, or wait a bit. Remember, you can Fast-forward here, but be respectful of other player's plans, and give everyone else some time to post an morning intro post.

Luc
Thursday Morning
Mom's Apartment > School (Chem Lab)

Luc yawned, getting into the shower. The hot water felt good, and helped her wake up a bit more. She shouldn't have stayed out so late last night. At least her mom was cool about it. After that she picked out some clothes, today was nothing special, just another day of school, and the outfit reflected that. Fishnets, torn jeans, a purple tank top, and her leather jacket. Boots, and a her chrome chain necklace.

Luc yawned again looking at herself in the mirror, it was to early to care what she looked like. At least her hair was short enough she didn't really have to worry about brushing it. Her teeth on the other hand, Luc checked her breath. Yep, better brush them.

She made her way over to her desk and threw her homework into the backpack that was sitting next to it. It was only about 75% done, but she could probably still finish it in time. She glanced at the journal that was also on her desk. Libby had given them all gifts from the shop last night. That was pretty cool. She wasn't sure what she was going to do with it yet. She chuckled to herself, considering that she might keep a Death Note. She'd have to disguise it though, she'd heard of kids getting expelled for doing that.

Her apartment wasn't far from the school, so a short walk later she was standing outside the old school building, with a dead tree out front, that someone had told her was once hit by lighting. Not seeing any of her friends out here, Luc proceeded to her Chemistry Class.

She flipped absentmindedly through the old journal, only about the first ten pages had been written in, but it was handwritten in French, and she didn't know what most of the words meant.

Last edited:

Crash & Charm

Back I guess

Aurora Jash
Thursday, Morning
Aurora's Bedroom
Affected Players: none

(Base schedule)

Aurora slapped her alarm clock to silence it. Then she proceeded to sit up. Bumping her head on the low ceilings like she always did. Her room was on the far side of the house so the ceiling was slanted. She was surprised the ceiling didn't have a whole in it by now. She had banged her head enough times on it to leave a pretty decent dent.

She swung her legs of the side of the bed and hopped down. The covers on her bed were green, with blue flowers spattered throughout. The bed was all wrinkled. Aura often sleeps fitfully and would often wake up in a different position that she would all to sleep in. Yawning She headed to the shower. After showering she started to dress feeling much more awake. She slipped on a pair of black leggings, an orange skirt going down to just above her knees, a blood red shirt, and her typical green jacket. Her hand hesitated over something. That "something was a golden medallion that libby had given her. It might give her some luck, She thought. They were getting some tests back and she didn't think she had done so well. She put The medallion on over her shirt, zipped up her jacket over her medallion, Grabbed her school books, and ran out the door to catch the bus.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix- The Mirror of Envy
Vendrix Household > School (Chem Lab)
Thursday- Chemistry w. Mrs. Black
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
4. Television Assistance (special program)- Mr. Rickshaw: A special class offered through a program with some of the local television stations. Looks really good on resumes for media majors and Mr. Rickshaw has been described like a more affable Stanley Kubrick.
6. Art Class- Mr. Pagliochi

The alarm sounded and the young man stirred up from his dream. He held his face in his hands for a brief moment before he placed his glasses on. He took out his clothes for the day before going over to shower. Once his finished, he went over to get dressed. He got dressed in some black cargo pants, a red t-shirt and his tennis shoes. He looked over at the thing that caused his strange dreams.

A strange little mirror.

He bought it a couple of days before. He was part of a club now with his new group of friends. He thought they were nice folk. However, the one he felt closest to was Karai. He thought her attractive and he liked being around her. She made him smile just being around her and when her rep was ruined, it took every ounce of willpower not to go over and hurt the girl who did it. However, he knew it would be a bad idea. So he did the only thing he could do, which was being a supportative friend for her.

He arrived at school and took a breath. He would meet his friends for lunch and then afterschool. He was just happy that it was about almost the end of the week. He looked to the lightning truck tree before looking at his tree before he went over to his Chemistry class and to his seat, where all his friends sat nearby.

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Karai "Kar" Horoshi - Ring of Avarice
Horoshi Apartment > School (Chem Lab)
Thursday Morning
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
4. Computer Programming - Mr. Glass: Though he's overweight, pretty much on par with Mr. Lark, it doesn't seem to stop him from being a very spry man. He gets around and exercises, but just can't seem to lose weight. Maybe it's his doughnut and cake habit? He can be seen eating baked goods often, even in class. This is an advanced College-level class, but Karai regularly aces the many surprise and not so surprise tests given out.
6. Gym (Acrobatics or Karate depending on how the teacher feels) - Mrs. Martin: Pretty standard coed Gym class. One of many the school has. This particular one is a bit unpredictable in that some days it's Acrobatics and some days it's Karate. This is one way Karai burns off the extra carbs and calories.

I rolled out of bed and actually nearly fell out of it, but caught myself. I had been having a dream about this extremely brutal video game that never ended that I kept losing lives on but kept trying. The hard aspect of it was what actually kept me going, and when I was about to actually make some headway toward the boss room my alarm clock woke me up. "Darn it, and I almost had it. Maybe I can have the same dream next time?" I had spoken to nobody in particular. Mom had already gone off for work and I was alone in the apartment.

I cleaned up in the bathroom and straightened the disgusting bedhead, then got dressed. I remembered to put the ring I got from Libby on my right middle finger. The usual, though today I decided on the blue/gray outfit. I only had three good regular people outfits left, and the black/gray one was in the hamper. I took my laptop and phone, then put them in my bag and pocket respectively. Mom had laid out breakfast and I took my time on that. When I was finished I washed up, put my jacket on with my bag slung over my shoulder, and went to the G1 bus stop. It was a short and uneventful trip to school, but I had time to finish a level on the new Sonic Boom game for 3DS. With my headphones on I almost missed the stop, but thankfully I glanced out and saw the school was coming up. I put my 3DS in my bag, thanked the driver and got out of the bus. Another day closer to putting last year behind me.

Some kids were still filing in and arriving at school. The murmurings started. I heard a couple mentions of "skank" and "prostitute", growling at the mention of it. Gotta calm down. It's not them, it's Becky. Becky would pay. Not sure how yet, but I so wanted to make her pay and retract what she did to me. I passed by the dead tree that still wasn't cleaned up after a couple of weeks. Seriously was the janitor on vacation, or was this a job for the city? No matter. I headed through the halls, and through the joking (at least I hoped it was joking) of a couple of guys catcalling me for fun, as they called it. Seriously, I'd make her pay for this.

I got to Chemistry and entered the classroom, hearing a couple of mentions of "skank" again but trying to ignore it. Not the time or place for that. Instead I concentrated on putting my bag on the table and sitting with my friends. "Sup you guys?" Were we going to have a Lab today? Not likely, but a girl can dream. I reached a hand in my pocket to pull out my phone to check email. It still had to be paid off. The large screen glinted in the lights as I unlocked it, mechanically scrolling with a finger and reading while waiting for class to start.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Luc
Thursday Morning
School (Chem Lab) > (English) > (US History)

- Just going to get through a couple classes at once here. Try not to add in dialog I'll have to reply to during Chemistry and English.

Luc was lost rifling through the French pages of the journal, about halfway through there was crude stick figure picture, she wasn't sure if it was supposed to be something dirty, or a murder. Looking sideways at this she was startled when someone spoke, “Sup you guys?”

Karai had arrived, realized Luc, “Oh hey.” Karai's clothes might be worn, but she always looked so good. Then looking around Luc realized that Diego and Aurora were there too. Aurora's outfit clashed a bit as usual, and Diego's looked more gothic than usual. Luc stuffed the journal in her backpack, looking over her friends, then commenting in a low amused voice, “There's some messed up sh*t in there. I can't be entirely sure, 'cause it's in French, but the words I recognized other than the basics... were not appropriate for school.”

She shot a glance at Mrs Black. Their teacher was making some notes on the board. As the bell rang, she turned her attention to the class, immediately screeching, “Miss Horoshi, phone. Put it away now. Turner, get out of that cabinet! Mr Lanski, take your seat.”

Luc glanced back at Harold Turner, he was probably the skinniest Jock in the school, and the others were often making bets with him about squeezing into tight spaces. She rolled her eyes and looked back at Mrs Black, who was now droning about chemical reactions. Snoozeville.

After Black's class was English with Mr Warden, who was even more of killjoy than Black. Telling Karai to zip up her jacket, and Luc that her oversized safety pins constituted a weapon and need to be put away. Luc was tempted to draw him being murdered in the journal. Of course she couldn't, because he might take it away for being a non-standard notebook, then give her detention for the drawing.

At least US History was next. Not because Luc like History, but because it was taught by the well endowed Miss Caramel. She greeted each of her students at the door everyday, even giving out hugs if they wanted them. Most of the guys were all over that, given the size of her melons and her overly tight shirts, a few of the girls too. It was definitely against school policy, but Miss Caramel was so nice, and so good looking, no one wanted to blow the whistle on her. She reached out to Luc and gave her usual hug as she entered. Luc sneaking a less than subtle peek at her cleavage, but Miss Caramel never seemed to notice.

Luc then moved over to her seat, watching the bottleneck at the door where various students were trying to get in around the ones waiting for their hug. Waiting for her friends, she pulled out the journal once more. She flipped open the front cover and looked at the old owner's name written there in neat handwriting, Lorette Morgane. Hesitantly, Luc reached into her bag and pulled out a ballpoint pen. This book was hers now, time to make it obvious.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess

Aurora Jash
Thursday, near the end of 3rd period
US History - Miss Caramel
Affected Players: Everyone (Indirectly)

"Aww Shot" Someone behind Aurora said. Mrs. Carmel had just handed back tests to the students. She still had hers face down on the desk. She was preparing herself for the awful grade she was going to get. She had been out sick most of the unit and had not bothered to come in for extra help. Just before looking, she unzipped her jacket pulling out her medallion, and then she flipped over the test. 71/70 Miss Carmel was always handing out bonus points for short answers. She flipped and to her astonishment she had actually aced the short answer while not succeeding so well on the multiple choice. She rubbed the medallion gratefully. She new taking to school would help her. Maybe it enhanced my writing ability letting me score well. Or maybe she was deluding herself but, either way, she was on top of the world. The bell rang and the students rushed out heading to lunch.

In the cafeteria, she was playing a game with some peas. Completely ignoring her friends of course. Chucking them into the garbage bins. At first she missed but, she quickly got better and better. By the end she could do all sorts of trick shots and unlikely shots that always seemed to make there way into the bin.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Thursday
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
4. Television Assistance (special program)- Mr. Rickshaw: A special class offered through a program with some of the local television stations. Looks really good on resumes for media majors and Mr. Rickshaw has been described like a more affable Stanley Kubrick.
Diego smiled at his friends. He was pretty happy to be with them, before he couldn't help but hold an affectionate gaze at Karai. Chemistry proceeded as usual; with little action and namely some disgruntlement from his friends. The lack of genuine chemistry in class did annoy him, especially since it meant that they'd have to find alternate ways to get lab credit if their colleges demand it. It was still a pretty okay class nonetheless though. "Nah, not much. Usual classwork here. Though whenever her younger brother comes to substitute, he does do the experiments," he says.

Anyways, English was a bit better. Diego was a pretty good writer and so he always enjoyed the critique he got on his short stories. He wasn't sure what was Mr. Warden's deal with strictness, but from rumors he had heard, he was once a professor at a private university, but was replaced and so he seems to be mildly bitter at teaching a public high school. Diego coudln't blame him too much. He looked back at Luc. He had a crush on her back when they were in elementary school, but she never seemed to notice it. That book she chose gave him an eerie vibe though.

U.S. History was interesting. Ms. Caramel was attractive and enthusiatic. Despite normally being a hugger, he didn't hug the teacher. It just seemed too awkward for him. However, he was always doing really good in the class. He sat next to Luc and waited for the rest of his friends. Eventually, class ended and they headed to lunch, Diego spent a bit of time observing Aurora doing trick shots with peas. He raised his eyebrow at ehr increasing skill and wondered if it was related to her artifact.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Luc
Thursday Morning > Noon
School (US History) > (Lunchroom)

- Going to have Luc speculate on Diego's orientation to play up the fact she never realized it when he had a crush on her, or that he now has a crush on Karai.

- I know Bron hasn't posted yet, but he should be able to catch up just fine.

Luc striked out the old owner's name and glance up just in time to see Diego skirt around the hug line. He always looked uncomfortable with the idea of hugging her. Was he gay? Was he that gay best friend? He was the only guy in their circle...

He came and sat down next to her, and Aurora and Karai soon joined them. Luc slipped the journal back into her bag as class began. She didn't need too, as Miss Caramel wouldn't have been concerned about it, but Miss Caramel's lecture on the founding fathers gave Luc an excuse to stare at her bosom. It bounced excitedly when she'd turn to write notes on the board.

Afterwards, Miss Caramel handed back their tests from the other day (I have no idea how the Medallion would have affected this, but tests are usually not handed back the same day). Someone behind them complained, and Aurora looked happy, her hand rubbing the Medallion around her neck. Luc took a look at her own paper, 65/70, not as good as she'd hoped, but she could live with that.

The bell rang and they headed off to lunch. Luc got a salad from the bar and spent a few minutes poking at it unenthusiastically. School lunches never seemed appetizing to her. Meanwhile Diego was watching Aurora do trick shots with her peas. She was actually pretty good at it, making more and more shots as she went along. (I assume Karai is munching down enthusiastically.)

Luc plopped the journal on the table and flipped the nearest blank page. She started to doodle out her frustrations; Mr Warden being electrocuted as he plugged in a lamp. It was crude drawing and didn't really look like him, but it felt good to let that anger out.

“You guys free to meet this afternoon?” wondered Luc aloud. Their group hung out almost everyday, but sometimes one of them had sports, or a doctor's appointment, or something.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(Yea sorry guys, mom has been aggravating me IRL and I haven't slept much so I've been catching up. I'm juggling some things around, but I'm trying to get posts up I swear. I can catch up no problem. Let me know if I miss anything. please.

Also, I'm changing her last period to Gym to justify being able to fight well.)

Thursday
School (Chem Lab) > Lunch
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
4. Computer Programming - Mr. Glass: Though he's overweight, pretty much on par with Mr. Lark, it doesn't seem to stop him from being a very spry man. He gets around and exercises, but just can't seem to lose weight. Maybe it's his doughnut and cake habit? He can be seen eating baked goods often, even in class. This is an advanced College-level class, but Karai regularly aces the many surprise and not so surprise tests given out.
6. Gym (Acrobatics or Karate depending on how the teacher feels) - Mrs. Martin: Pretty standard coed Gym class. One of many the school has. This particular one is a bit unpredictable in that some days it's Acrobatics and some days it's Karate. This is one way Karai burns off the extra carbs and calories.

I didn't need to be told twice to put away my phone. Chemistry was interesting, but boring. Of course I listened and took notes, but it was still boring. The lack of actual chemical use in Chemistry was just messed up, but somehow we managed to learn without actual chemical reactions. Speaking of which, that was what we were continuing to do today. Or rather, listen to.

Warden's class was a lot of killjoy. At least I could impress him with not needing textbooks because of my laptop, but I was uncomfortable sitting down with my jacket closed like that. Most days I wasn't sure what we were even learning, and today was no different. As soon as it was over I pulled it open again and breathed a sigh of relief.

Just as I was leaving though, I got a text from a person I hadn't expected because we hadn't talked since last year. It was from Ted Richton, the Captain of the Football team. As his last name implied, he was the richest person in the school and his parents owned an extravagant mansion. He was going to public school because he didn't want to wear the uniforms most private schools forced on their students.

You used to be popular Karai, and that qualifies you for certain things. Things your current friends wouldn't qualify for on their own. At Lunch I will be announcing something cool. I hope you decide to show up this time, with or without them.

Well well, was it another extravagant party? He mentioned showing up, which seemed to imply that was it. I had skipped out on the last couple of parties he had, so I couldn't rightfully skip out on a third. Or could I? Not that he had any parties since the fiasco and now, but still I hadn't showed up to them. I put my phone away, especially since I didn't want it knocked out of my hand in this hall and broken on the floor before it was paid off. We couldn't afford a case for it.

We moved on to a class I actually enjoyed: English with Ms. Caramel. Oh hugs. Fun. I got my hug and held onto her, rubbing my rack below hers while putting my face inside them. It felt nice and again made me wonder why I was bothering with guys. Oh yea, the whole furthering the human race thing. Of course I listened and took notes on the founding fathers, but staring at her was half the fun of the class.

Toward the end I got my test back too. I did good even with all the heart doodles I seemed to put on my English tests. About half the test time I was thinking about what would happen if Ms. Caramel and I were locked in a small room together, so I was really surprised I got a 65 out of 70. She always had a weird grading system. Most tests were graded out of 100. Most of us were sad when her classes ended. With her beauty a lot of people actually managed to stay awake and keep up.

But it was lunchtime and my stomach was growling. I usually wasn't this hungry, so this was surprising. I checked my over the shoulder bag had everything in it still including my laptop, and followed the others to Lunch. The line moved kinda briskly, and I got a big chicken patty and macaroni serving with a carton of chocolate milk and a serving of fries. No peas for me. I also had like twenty ketchup packets to smother my food in, as well as napkins for the inevitable splatter of ketchup. I sat down at our usual table and watched Aurora expertly shoot peas in the garbage. Maybe I should have gotten peas too, just so I could learn to do that.

Regardless, I emptied the ketchup on my food and started to munch heartily. With a spork of course. It was improper to eat with your face in public, though I really wanted to. Oh how I wanted to.

“You guys free to meet this afternoon?" Luc asked over the chatter of others around us. I nodded and mumbled what I hoped to be a yes, looking around shakily left to right. No doubt Ted was going to make his announcement any second now.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Thursday
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
Of course, Diego rolled his eyes when his friends made a few light jabs at him for not hugging Ms. Caramel. He was a hugger, no denying it. However, she was his teacher and he did find her attractive, so he found it too awkward for him to be able to do it. Despite this, he found class to be with her always good. He was one of the brightest student and he always got high marks and made good discussions. This was no exception as he got back his last assignment and he got 70/70. He smiled before he put it away into his binder. Nothing new in class though. One of those days he figured. Soon enough it was lunch. Like usual, he arrived one of the first and with his backpack. Afterall, he needed to bring some stuff and then he'd take the bus to the local TV station for his next class.

"Yeah, I'm free after school," Diego told Luc as he took a break from watching the pea shooting. He was currently eating his take-home lunch of a ham and cheese sandwich, banana chips and celery with peanut butter dip, some chocolate-covered pretzals and some sparkling lemonade. While savoring his homemade lunch, he was also looking at his friends. He then turned to Karai and noticed she was acting a bit unusual. Like she was expecting something. "Hey Karai, what's on your mind?" Diego asked her. He was somewhat aware he was the only guy, but he was straight, thank you very much. He hung around with other people form time to time, bu this group enjoyed having him around alot and that meant alot to him.

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Thursday
School Lunchroom
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch

I had basically covered my food in the ketchup when Diego asked the question I was dreading. Though the dread was short lived. I swallowed and pointed to a tall boy coming into the lunchroom carrying an Air Horn followed by an older man. "Um, that."

He used it as he lunchroom quickly quieted and most everybody was looking toward the source of the sound. It was of course Ted with his butler. Ted was wearing a very expensive looking white silk shirt with a golden crown of all things on his brown head of hair. He wore jeans that seemed to gleam in the light, and probably they were really expensive. He also wore what I could guess were the latest pair of sneakers. You know, the kind rich guys pay like 800 dollars for, wear for a week, then buy a new one to be in style the next week. His white skin was flawless and also gleamed in the light of the room. Probably used a lot of moisturizer and Proactiv. He was tall, about 6 feet with large muscles that made my vision fog up for a second before I shook my head, remembering we hadn't been together for a long time. I had probably turned red. It took me all of five seconds to analyze him. The butler on the other hand was in his 40s and wasn't too interesting, wearing a suit and tie. He started to speak.

"Hear ye, hear ye. Master Richton has an announcement." He said with a gruff voice, accenting the A in master.

"What's the meaning of this?" Inquired the security guard on duty. Ted waved a hand to him, signaling that if he shut up there might be a bribe in it for him after school. Oh jeez. I caught that immediately.

"Yes, well. Let's get down to it. Most of you probably already have guessed at this, and some of you have been notified in advance." I could swear he looked at me. "I'll be hosting a party at my family's mansion in the center of town tomorrow, Friday overnight. Dancing to music played by a live band (Somebody feel free to use a real life band name, or we could use deadmau5 like last time), almost any food you can possibly imagine, drinks regardless of age restrictions because I can, an Olympic size pool, and a game room. The mansion also has extra empty rooms for 'special meetings' if you know what I mean." I could swear he looked at me again and winked. "The works basically. If you're popular or once were popular, you will be getting an invite. If you're not popular, don't fall into the popularity tiers, or are a Sophomore or a Freshman, don't fret. I'll be giving out gold colored invites to twenty people, entitling them to bring up to fifty friends or acquaintances with them. If you walk in with a gold invite holder, you will be allowed in. Party starts at 8pm tomorrow, and ends at noon Sunday. It's that long." Ted finished as he was walking around the large lunchroom and carrying a small megaphone so he could be heard by everyone. He then bowed and started to hand out invites, walking up to our table first.

He held out a gold colored invite for me. "Karai, you're invited to my party. Bring anybody you like." He then grabbed my left hand and kissed it. We used to date. I honestly forgot why it didn't work out with him, and I think he did too. He still acted like a gentleman to me, maybe a little too much.

My vision blurred a little and I felt warm in the face. "Thank you Ted. My friends can come too, right? You're not banning anybody?"

"Of course not. Be sure you wear a swimsuit if you want to use the pool though. Actually, I insist." He winked at me as he kissed my hand again and let it go when I accepted the gold colored invite with my right. He went off to hand out more invites.

And I was mobbed by people asking me to let them in. It was a simple answer, really. "I make no promises. Show up when I show up, and I will let you come in with me. Now leave us alone please, or I will just take my immediate and real friends with me." The crowd left us just as quickly as it gathered, getting the hint.

"So that just happened........" I said to the others as I went back to wolfing down my ketchup covered lunch.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
School (Lunch Time)
Thursday
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
Diego took note of the dread on the face of the girl who held his heart. Before he could elaborate on, he saw a very lavish event play before him. It was Ted Richton, the wealthiest and most popular guy in school. He was the Big Man on Campus. While he was the leader of the In Crowd, he didn't seem to have ill will toward anyone. Diego recalled that he and Ted were once assigned a science fair project last year that they actually entered into the county science fair. They ended up winning third prize in the whole county, something that he didn't consider not bad at all. It was a pretty good experience and he found Ted to be an okay guy.

Ted elaborated on how he was throwing this grand party with all sorts of events and activities to keep everyone occupied with mirth and all the different ways people could be invited, regardless of popularity status and all that stuff. Unsurprisingly, he saw Ted approach them or rather Karai and hand her a gold invitation. His eye twitched when he saw Ted kiss Karai's hand before he went off.

When the people mobbed them, Diego managed to get a few to back off with a glare before Karai gave her proposal and they all left. "Well Karai, I would certainly love to come with you. Wondering if anyone else would like to come?" he said to the two other girls in their group.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
DVB: Want to update your time/location, eh?

- Let's get Crash's char back in play.

Luc
Noon
School (Lunchroom) > Computer Graphics

Diego announced he was free, but Karai seemed a bit agitated, so Diego asked what was on her mind. No sooner had he asked, then Ted and his butler came in. Karai replied that that was it, and Ted proceeded to make an announcement about an epic sized bacchanalian. Luc shook her head. Seriously, he just said it, that there would be underage drinking and romantic rendezvous. At this rate, his family probably bribed the local police.

Apparently he was giving out golden tickets to twenty popular-ish people, that would let them bring 50 guests. Karai just happened to be one of those people, and he kissed her hand on top of that. Did he seriously think they could get back together? Luc was pretty sure Karai was too smart to fall for that.

As all kinds of losers swamped their tables, Luc felt like she was going to snap, this was way too many people, and way to close for her. Luckily, Karai had a plan, telling them to back off and just show up at the party, or she wouldn't take anyone but her friends, that being; Diego, Aurora, and Luc. When tehy'd left, Diego asked, “Well Karai, I would certainly love to come with you. Wondering if anyone else would like to come?”

“I guess so,” agreed Luc, hoping the party would be a bit more spaced out then what they just experienced, “Not like I have anywhere else to be.” She looked around the lunchroom, shutting her journal, Ted's announcement had certainly changed the mood in here. People were excited and chattering happily about their hopes for the party.

The warning bell rang and Luc got up to dump her salad, and head for class. Only Aurora was in her next class. But Mr. Yagami tended to be pretty chill, so maybe they could try and look up so info on objects that had been used in witchcraft, because Libby had said the stuff she'd gave them was.

Reaching Computer Lab 1, she slid into a seat far away from the teacher's, she knew he didn't really care if they went online, but she wasn't interested in having one of the suck-up students that always sat close to him comment on her research topic.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Aurora Jash
Thursday
Computer Graphics

After the whole party announcement Aurora was excited. She would enjoy a bit of relaxing, she of course would abstain from alcohol but, the party seemed to have enough things to do. In Graphics class she sat next to Luc. Diego, and Karai had other classes. "So, I didn't know Karai used to be part of the in crowd. Oh and by the way, I can stay after school, practice was cancelled." Aurora said all of that rather quickly. She was probably more shaken up about the Party event than she let on.

"Yeah, she was on the cheer-leading squad and dating Ted... until that ***** Becky,"

Luc was furiously typing on her keyboard. She was getting more and more concerned. Then Luc smacked Aurora's chair "Hey, check this out!"

The website was simple, with a plain black background. There was an image of several candles around a fairly plain doll, a pair of scissors, and a spool of thread. There was a caption underneath:
"Though in many cases, items used for rituals and spells are destroyed or buried, there are stories of items retaining various powers after being used in magical rituals. These legends are vague, and no actual proof of their existence has ever been found."

Aurora looked up. "What does that mean. If they do give us powers then how do we use them?"

Luc shrugged. She didn't seem to know any more than Aurora did. Then a person burst in and said something to Mr. Yagami. "Class stay here, don't get into trouble. Something happened to Mr Warden, we think he shocked himself while he was plugging in a lamp. I need to go help, don't get into trouble." With that he left.

Aurora turned to Luc. For some reason she looked very worried.

(Edit: I fixeded it)

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
@ Crash: I hope you're still in this with us, and just too busy right now to fix the bunnying. Also, there can't logically be an internet picture of objects given the plot (this isn't your fault, I could have been more clear about what Luc was looking for). So, in the interest of moving the RPG along, I'm keeping the basic plot of your post, and making the following changes:

1. I'm changing the dialog and emotions for Luc, Luc doesn't act/talk like that, not to mention I was unaware Aurora had a nickname.
2. I'm changing the webpage content based on the logic above. (I will try to minimize the impact this has on your dialog, Crash.)

Luc
Noon
Computer Graphics

Aurora came and sat next to Luc. She apparently was still thinking about the party as she commented, “So, I didn't know Karai used to be part of the in crowd. Oh and by the way, I can stay after school, practice was canceled.”

“Yeah, she was on the cheer-leading squad and dating Ted... until that ***** Becky,” replied Luc digging her Computer Graphics disk out of her bag. She popped it out of the case and slipped it into the computer. She wanted to get her project open so that she could flipped between the web browser and it if needed.

Once she got that up, Luc started looking up different terms related to objects and witchcraft. A few minutes into class, after wading through a lot of religious propaganda, Luc found a site that looked promising. She smacked Aurora's chair to get her attention, “Hey, check this out!”

The website was simple, with a plain black background. There was an image of several candles around a fairly plain doll, a pair of scissors, and a spool of thread. There was a caption underneath:
“Though in many cases, items used for rituals and spells are destroyed or buried, there are stories of items retaining various powers after being used in magical rituals. These legends are vague, and no actual proof of their existence has ever been found.”

Aurora looked up from the screen, “What does that mean, do we have such items? If they do give us powers then how do we use them?”

Luc shrugged, she figured Aurora's question wasn't going to be that simple to answer. But she was going to try anyways - at least until a boy burst into the room, ranting at Mr Yagami. It hard to make out what he was saying, but is sounded urgent. Mr Yagami managed to calm him down enough to get something understandable out of him. He then turned to the class, “Class stay here, don't get into trouble. Something happened to Mr Warden, we think he shocked himself while he was plugging in a lamp. I need to go help, don't get into trouble.”

Luc was in shock. Something like that happened at the school? Something had happened to Mr Warden for real? Was that the journal? She looked down at her bag, she didn't dare pull out the journal. Maybe it was just a coincidence? She whispered to Aurora, “Did you see my sketch earlier?”

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Television Assistance
Thursday
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
Diego was spending his time in thought over in the strange artifacts, the party and Karai as he was over at the local television station helping out. He was currently working as a production assistant in one of the news thing. However, his favorite thing was talking to the animators. More than a few people noticed that since he joined up and talked to the staff of the cartoon, it has been doing better for itself.

That was good news for his future. Diego sighed as he felt the pocket where his mirror laid. What supposed powers did it have. He wasn't sure of it. He heard the voice of the director calling for the students. Time flies when you are having fun, he thought to himself before he grabbed his backpack and headed to the bus. Within minues, he would be in Mr. Lark's class for Trig. He wasn't sure what he could do there... maybe try and continute to fudge his way through the class. He was smart, but algebra stumped him from time to time.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Thursday
School Lunchroom
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch

And we filed out to our classes, which we didn't have together. For me it was Programming, the class I enjoyed the most. I'd be taking another college-level Programming class next year too, and Pre-Calculus.

Mr Glass was at the front center of the class at his desk, slowly eating a box of Devil's Food doughnuts. He liked to type out his lecture on our screens instead of speaking so he could eat at the same time. It was like watching a movie with subtitles, except there's no movie. They had screen sharing software installed so he could share his screen to half of ours. On the other half I was working on the code for my slot machine program in C#. The point of the programs was to learn to code, not actually to make something that was complex. From the lesson plan we were given, there would be roughly 5 in the year give or take. He was explaining how the new code worked and that we were expected to read chapters. He never wrote on the board. The notes were emailed to us. What kind of computer class didn't use them, right?

I spent most of the class adding new layers of code to my program. While it actually looked like a simple program, the randomizing of the numbers and keeping track of bids wasn't so simple. The programs would take progressively longer to make and would be graded on how well we used the new stuff we learned. Boring, but useful for the future. I was one of three girls in the whole class, with the other two sitting on either side of me. The time I didn't spend programming I spent gossiping with them while web surfing. We had a lot of time to finish the program. I had this class with Anna, one of my old friends I'd joined the cheer squad with and the only one who stuck by me after what went down. My laptop wasn't used since we each had our own PC for the class.

And then the bell rang. Mr Glass finished his box of doughnuts and threw the cardboard away. He would probably pull out another one for his next class. I swear, this guy will never lose weight at the rate he eats. I saved my code into my student folder, bid Anna and Julie goodbye, and went to Trig class.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Luc
Afternoon
Computer Graphics >Trigonometry

The class whispered softly to one another as they waited for Mr Yagami to return. He didn't. Luc felt a twinge nervous. Soon, in the distance they could hear sirens, at which the volume of the classes whisper rose drastically. The sirens stilled and the whispering lowered once more. After a few minutes a siren started back up, and faded off into the distance. Luc wondered if that was a good sign, if it meant Warden was still alive. But, what sort of horrible pain was he in if he was still alive? Luc's stomach was tying itself in a knot.

Mr Yagami had no sooner appeared in the door, looking somewhat pale, then the bell rang. He didn't bother giving them any sort of homework or farewell, just sat wearily in his chair without a word. Luc wondered if her was going to be sick, but didn't stick around to find out.

When she got to the Trigonometry classroom Mr Lark was sitting in his desk, chowing down on a greasy bag of cheese puffs, while listening to a couple students animatedly tell him that something had happened to Mr Warden. Luc listened in while she slipped into her seat, apparently the class had found him passed out on the floor, with burns along his arm. Luc cringed. She'd touched an electric fence on accident once, it hurt, but it hadn't left a mark.

She should probably burn that journal page. No, wait, that was stupid, no one would actually think her drawing that would cause it. But as a matter good taste, she probably should, just so she didn't get caught with that drawing in her possession.

Luc looked around, waiting for her friends to arrive.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Aurora Jash
Thursday
Trigonometry

Aurora looked around the room. Mr. Lark was sitting down trying to get the students to calm down. Word about Mr. Warden had already gotten out and the students were talking excitedly. Aurora was sitting next to her friends. Mr. lark had made a seating chart but none of the students really cared because he was to lazy to really notice.

Lark eventually gave up and put a stack of papers on his desk. He said something about it being due tomorrow then he started grading tests. Aurora stood and grabbed papers for her friends. She sat again and ignored her friends concentrating on the math. They were simple problems she could have done easily a month ago. She finished the worksheet and then looked up. "So, anyone else have an interesting 4th period?"

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Television Assistance
Thursday
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
Diego waved good-bye to his classmates as he got off the bus. When he reached his locker, he heard the bell ring and it was time for students to go to their 5th class. He smiled before he got his stuff and headed to Trig. He was in thought about his artifact. What did it do?

Did it do anything?

What about the others?

All these questions and more were buzzing in his head as he entered Trig and he sat next to his gal pals. His eyes rested on karai; ideally he would like it if he and her would spent some time together and maybe get to know each other better. He blushed as he looked at Karai.

"Not much, how about you all? Figure out what your artifacts did?" he asked them.