• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shadow Club (Rated R) RP Thread

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Karai "Kar" Horoshi - Ring of Avarice
Thursday
Arriving in Trig class
1. Chemistry - Mrs. Black
2. English - Mr. Warden
3. US History - Miss Caramel
Lunch
4. Computer Programming - Mr. Glass: Though he's overweight, pretty much on par with Mr. Lark, it doesn't seem to stop him from being a very spry man. He gets around and exercises, but just can't seem to lose weight. Maybe it's his doughnut and cake habit? He can be seen eating baked goods often, even in class. This is an advanced College-level class, but Karai regularly aces the many surprise and not so surprise tests given out.
5. Trigonometry - Mr. Lark
6. Gym (Acrobatics or Karate depending on how the teacher feels) - Mrs. Martin: Pretty standard coed Gym class. One of many the school has. This particular one is a bit unpredictable in that some days it's Acrobatics and some days it's Karate. This is one way Karai burns off the extra carbs and calories.

I got into Trig and sat with my friends. Diego was staring at me. It was flattering, but weird. "Eyes up here." I pointed to my face and blushed embarrassed. I then turned away a bit and adjusted my hair.

Aurora asked about if we had anything interesting in the previous period. "I dunno. I like Programming, but it's usually more of the same boring stuff because we're left to our own devices for most of the class. So I guess my answer is it's more of the same, and not exciting at all." I sighed about that.

Lark started marking everyone present or absent and put up some equations on the board. We were learning to solve more complicated stuff as time progressed. He put up the formula for Tangent and we solved some equations together as a class. The brains in the front always got these, so I just listened and copied down the answers to these example problems. My laptop was mostly useless for this class, since Trig used symbols and horizontal lines in the equations. I wrote my Trig notes by hand, and I was usually the only one who could read them. Heck, sometimes I almost couldn't make them out.

Looks like Diego was interested in the artifacts too, and I waved my head no that I had no idea. Then I zoned out for a bit, copying notes down on impulse but not really paying attention. I was looking at the ring on my middle finger. What did it really do? It's supposed to bring fortune, but what did that actually mean? Good luck? Fame? Riches? Oh please let it be riches. Mom and I could really use that.

And back to the equations.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Aurora Jash
Thursday
Trigonometry

"Have you guys figured out what your artifacts do yet?" Deigo asked this nonchalantly as if not really concerned about what was happening about it. Aurora perked up.

"I haven't figured it out yet. I think it might have something to do with my skills. Things seem to be coming easyer. It may just be me, but I am noticing a couple of changes. It's a shame, I was hoping for super powers like invisibility, or shooting fire out of my hands."

Aurora glanced at the clock. Class was going to end soon. She packed up and waited for the bell to ring.

(Note: My laptop broke and I am typing this from my tablet. I am sorry if it is a bit short.)

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Luc
Afternoon
Trigonometry>Psychology

Aurora arrive first, having come from the same class. As Diego and Karai arrived, Luc became aware that Diego's eyes were fixed on Karai. But why not, she sure was attractive. She made a snippy generic, “eyes up here” remark.

“So, anyone else have an interesting 4th period?” asked Aurora obviously referring to the Mr Warden incident, as she passed out their assignment. Lark, with great and apparent effort, set his cheese puffs aside and got up, scrawling some equations and instructions on the board. The teacher's pets were answering the first few out loud, and like Karai, Luc was quickly scrawling down the answers.

Karai answered Aurora, that not much more then programming had happened, while Diego countered, asking if they'd figured out the powers of their objects. (I'm not even going to bother worrying about the excessive level of foreknowledge anymore.) Aurora chimed in that she thought her skills were improving, but that she was hoping for a more obvious power then that. Luc glanced down at her bag, she could probably answer without answering directly, she was pretty sure they’d all seen her doodle, “Mr Warden got electrocuted.”

It felt weird just saying it, and Luc's bluntness probably made it sound weirder. Class was wrapping up. As they put away their things, Luc stared at the journal in her bag, “We should test my theory after school.”

When the bell rung, Lug slung her bag over her shoulder and headed out for Psychology. Giovanni was standing in front of his desk, dress in a suit without a tie. He wasn't as heavy as Lark or Glass, probably because he stood through most of class, and didn't eat at his desk all day, but he was still pretty chubby. He also had more facial hair then either of them as well. Sometimes Luc thought he'd look at home in in a crime drama, with a cigar hanging out of his mouth. He didn't actually smoke of course, but he had that crime boss look.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix- The Mirror of Envy
Television Assistance
Thursday
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
4. Television Assistance (special program)- Mr. Rickshaw: A special class offered through a program with some of the local television stations. Looks really good on resumes for media majors and Mr. Rickshaw has been described like a more affable Stanley Kubrick.
6. Art Class- Mr. Pagliochi
Diego looked away and blushed at Karai. "Wasn't staring at those," Diego mumbled out to them. He crossed his arms and felt annoyed and embarassed. However, he was still listening to what his frienda were saying about how their classes were going so far and he was surprised to found our about the electrocution of the teacher. He couldn't help but wonder if anybody his friends were involved. He sighed before he finished his stuff and looks to his froends.

Eventually the bell band and Diego went off to his last class waving goodbye to his friends. Pagliochi was a tall French-Italian expat. Very old, but very smart, he knew a lot about the arts and how to draw. It was free-style drawing for today; Diego was drawing absent-mindedlu while glaring at his rival Mark Slott. He was talented at mimicking several styles of artistry, but he was an ******* with no ounce of imagination.

Diego shined him with his mirror to try and distract them, but fumbled and got the light on him as well. For a moment, Diego saw a green shimmer on the mirror. He then began to draw and noticed something. His ideas were coming out right. All he had to do was visualize and focus and his hand moved on its own. He could draw just like he wanted to... well kinda.

He then saw Mark tearing the papers in frustration. Diego looked at the mirror, especially the hint of green. He wanted his rival's talent and now he had it.

Seven artifacts.

Seven deadly sins.

Green.

Envy.

Diego smirked as he realized what he could do with his mirror.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Aurora Jash [pride]
Thursday
Trigonometry>Psychology

Aurora stood taking her stuff with her. She waived goodbye to her other freinds and headed to Psychology with Luc. She had mentioned somthing about testing the artifacts. They entered the room chosing to sit on the side rather than the middle if the room. Mr. Giovanni Was standing looking like a reincarnated Al Capone. All he needed to conplete the look was a cigar and a city to run.

Class started with Giovanni closing the door and shutting the lights off. He walked over and closed the shades. His room had wooden shades unlike the rest of the school. The room was almost pitch black.

"Everyone put your books away and be quiet. Today we are going to debate. For every good point raised I am going to let a little more light in. For every bad one I will make the room darker. The topic for today is...

Is insanity the same thing as genius? "

The room got went silent, "Of course not" some brave soul said. Breaking the silence, "How can a person have good ideas and be crazy. It doesn't make any sense!"

A couple more students chimed in, aggreeing. Giovanni spoke, his voice coming from his desk now. "All geniuses are thought to be insane. Look at Gallileo. He was put under house arrest for coming up with ideas and proving them them with science. His methods were new, but the reasoning was sound and he was actually right. So was he sane? No, but still briliant."

The class started to get into the excersize and Giovanni open the curtains started letting more light into the room. Halfway throught the period he opened them all the way.

"Thats enought. We will continue this next class. Now would everyone please go open to chapter 9. Read the first section."

It was at this point that Aurora noticed somthing very peculiar. She was looking at her work from trig. Her handwriting was awuful, and barly legible in places. She further down the page she looked the neater it seemed to get. It must be her medallion.

"Hey, Luc. We need to talk, all of us, about the powers after school. The changes are intresting. I will skip track practice, I was planning on missing it anyways, and coach doesn't really care if I miss a few days."

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Thursday
Trig class
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
4. Computer Programming - Mr. Glass: Though he's overweight, pretty much on par with Mr. Lark, it doesn't seem to stop him from being a very spry man. He gets around and exercises, but just can't seem to lose weight. Maybe it's his doughnut and cake habit? He can be seen eating baked goods often, even in class. This is an advanced College-level class, but Karai regularly aces the many surprise and not so surprise tests given out.
6. Gym (Acrobatics or Karate depending on how the teacher feels) - Mrs. Martin: Pretty standard coed Gym class. One of many the school has. This particular one is a bit unpredictable in that some days it's Acrobatics and some days it's Karate. This is one way Karai burns off the extra carbs and calories.

"Sure you weren't." I winked at Diego. I really knew he wasn't. I was just playing with him.

I gasped and put my hands to my mouth at the mention of Warden getting electrocuted. "Oh em gee, is he okay or did it kill him?" I tried not to sound sarcastic, but probably failed miserably. He was a hardass, but I'd never wish death on him.

There was no time to really do anything else or further reflect on what happened. The bell rang and I headed off to Gym. I had this class with Anna. Today was Karate day, as well as tomorrow. We changed into our Gis. I had nothing on underneath except what I was already wearing, but some people actually had to shed clothes to wear their Gis. Completely as expected, Mrs. Martin told us to pair up. She then demonstrated the new technique on Timmy and told us to practice it on each other.

"Anna you wanna try first?" I asked her as we bowed to each other.

"Sure." She walked up and attempted the new technique on me.

We went back and forth like this and practiced for the rest of the period until the bell rang.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Bron: Those girls really weren't paying attention, hun? That's a pretty easy move, the human thumb is really weak.

Luc
Afternoon
Psychology>Outside School

Back in Trig:
“I think he's still alive,” muttered Luc to Karai. She didn't like him, but she found herself hoping he wasn't in too much pain. The hospital had to have given him pain killers by now.

Psychology:
Giovanni started a experiment on having the students discuss genius and insanity. He adjusted the room's lighting based on their arguments. This was never Luc's favorite tactic. He's once claimed debate was a judgment free zone, but this light play was judgment, and kind of annoying to Luc who preferred it darker anyways.

After that he told them to read the first half of chapter 9. Luc felt kind of groggy trying to condense all the Jargon into notes she could use later. Maybe she need a latte or something? Aurora interrupted her thoughts, “Hey, Luc. We need to talk, all of us, about the powers after school. The changes are interesting. I will skip track practice, I was planning on missing it anyways, and coach doesn't really care if I miss a few days.”

“Yeah, I'm thinking we should talk about that,” replied Luc in a lowered voice, “If my Journal really caused you know what to happen to you know who, and if your Medallion can really do what you think it's doing. And if Karai and Diego's new toys have similar powers. . . this could be pretty awesome. I say we grab some snacks and head up to the cemetery, no one hangs out there except the Goth kids, so it'll be a good place to find somewhere we can talk alone. ”

Luc got in a couple more notes before the bell rang. She returned to her locker to drop off her psych book, as she had no desire to lug that home, then went to wait for Diego and Karai by dead tree near the main doors. (Crash, I'm assuming Aurora has stayed with her, but it's not a big deal if she hasn't.) Once everyone was present she announced her plan, “So, I'm thinking we swing by the mini-mart, grab some snacks, then head up to the cemetery and find somewhere we can talk privately.”

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Television Assistance
Thursday
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
4. Television Assistance (special program)- Mr. Rickshaw: A special class offered through a program with some of the local television stations. Looks really good on resumes for media majors and Mr. Rickshaw has been described like a more affable Stanley Kubrick.
Diego had been savoring that he managed to now possess the drawing skills to match what he thought of. He began thinking of comic umages and when he focused on them and let himself go into the flow, he could create what he envisioned. It was a small step toward the goals that he wanted to do like making his own cartoons and such. But now he could...

And he could crush any competition in his way...

He took a breath as he calmed down. The Mirror was something to be used with caution; the ability to take something from someone... from talent to status to something material. It was dangerous. However, he knew he could handle it. Eventually, it was time to go and he pocketed the Mirror before he went to his locker and later on near the tree. He wondered what he could take. Could he steal the affections of someone?

If Person A liked Person B or thought them attractive, could he take that from Person B to make Person A find him attractive? He wasn't sure.

"Yeah, that sounds nice," Diego says with a smile as he listened to Luc's plan.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Aurora Jash
Thursday
After school

Aurora followed Luc to main doors. They waited for the other two to arrive, talking quietly.

Deigo and Karai arrived and Luc delivered her plan.

“So, I'm thinking we swing by the mini-mart, grab some snacks, then head up to the cemetery and find somewhere we can talk privately.”

Deigo was smiling, probably not paying any attention. The group set off towards the mini-mart. Auror runnaged throught her bag, finding a ten dollar bill. She poketed it thinking to herself Still a good idea to keep a bit of money in my bag. My meddalion is doing weird things. I wonder how I could use it to my advabtage. Maybe I could ise it to win meets. My skills were improved so it. Might let me runn harder and faster than I could before.

Maybe I could use it to study for school, it might help me learn the stuff quickly. I wasnt paying attention to my handwriting and it go amazinly good.

She bought a bottle of coke and some skittles. Her favorites. She paid for her stuff and waited outside for her friends to finish.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(Actually I changed that entire post around and made it ambiguous, cause Karai is supposed to be good at Karate.

And why does everyone assume nothing bad happens after school to the girl who got in huge trouble last year? I feel like we're moving a bit too quickly here, and I kinda wanted to do this immediately after school.....)

Thursday
After school
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
I was playing my 3DS and not paying attention where we were going, but I did make sure to meet up with the others and keep up. Anna was following us too, since she lived this way. Just as we got to the mini-mart I recognized one of the people passing us. She never could leave me alone, and was flanked by her two smaller groupies.

The Senior girl walked around the others, but stopped when she spotted me. She was taller than me and overweight."Oh look, if it isn't the school skank."

I put away my 3DS, pausing the game for later. I could resume it from sleep whenever. "What do you want Donna?" I looked on as Anna ran off and waved goodbye. She was in a hurry to go home, and was generally a non confrontational kind of person. You'd think she was since we took the same Gym class, but no.

"Gimme your laptop or else." Donna threatened me, cracking her knuckles.

"Or else what?"

"Or else I'll beat you up and take it from you." She cracked her knuckles at me again, trying to intimidate.

"Really? You haven't learned from the last time you tried this? I refuse. Do your worst." I took off my bag and lowered it to the floor, guarding it. No sense getting the laptop damaged in the ensuing fight, as short as it would be.

Donna charged at me with her fists in a punching position. I sidestepped and tripped her, sending her flying head first into the closed mini-mart door behind me. It was plastic and didn't break, so she slid down with a lip skid sound. Her purple lipstick left smears down the door as she slid. It was kinda funny, like in the movies.

Getting up, she ran at me again and tried to kick me but I grabbed her leg and used her own momentum to flip her over my shoulder and head first into a nearby open garbage can.

"Taking out the trash." I said to myself, giggling a little. Some of the passers by cheered, while her two friends helped Donna out of the garbage can and walked her away. Others passing by from our school refused to even look at me, still believing the lies Becky put out and not wanting to meet eyes with me. I then picked up my bag, slid it over my head, and put it back in it's sideways position on my right side. I then went back to where my friends were standing to the side of the door.

"Sorry about that. Donna still can't take a hint on who to bully." I opened the mini-mart door but then I realized something and came back out. I didn't have any money. "Uhhhm, mom didn't give me any money for after school snacks." I rummaged in my bag and the pockets of my shorts. Empty. I kept rummaging in my left pocket, hoping I was wrong. "Would be nice to have some money right now, but this thing doesn't work." I thought out loud, looking at the ring on my right middle finger. It glinted! The stone in the ring actually glowed for a second. My left hand felt a folded up $20 in my pocket. "What....The......Heck?" I pulled it out, looking it over and unfolding it. I showed it to the others. "This wasn't there before, you guys. I swear!" I opened the door again. "Well, time to see if this is real." I headed inside.

Looking around, I picked up some chips. A stack of Pringles, a bag of Doritos, and a bag of Cheese Puffs. I also got a pair of Snickers Ice Cream on a 2 for $3 deal. When I got to the register I was unsure of myself. I put the haul on the table and held out the $20 to the lady attending the register. "Hey, do me a favor and check if this is real. I found it and I'm not sure." I motioned to the Blacklight Scanner nearby.

"Sure. I don't have anything else to do." She put the bill in the scanner and tested it. Satisfied, she returned it to me. "It's real. You buying this stuff or not? Ice Cream's gonna melt." I nodded shakily and she rang me up, handing back the change which I put away. The lady then bagged my purchase and handed it to me.

"Thanks!" I waved goodbye as I got back to my friends, snacking on one of the Snickers Ice Cream bars. I had the bag of snacks on my left arm while I ate with it.

I started to admire the ring on my right middle finger. "So guys, apparently I can make real money now. This thing poops money......." I was uncomfortable eating out of my left hand, and shifted the Snickers Ice Cream to my right, which was the dominant hand.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Bron: if you announce your important plans in the discussion thread, we can avoid jumping over times/moments that you have plans for. We really have no way of knowing what you're planning otherwise.

Luc
Afternoon
Mini Mart

The others agreed with Luc's plan and they headed over to the Mini Mart, though they couldn't talk any yet, because some other kids from school were headed that way too. Luc had never really paid much attention to anyone's name. But she recognized Anna, one of Karai's gym buddies, though Luc had never really hung out with her.

She soon recognized someone else, the oversized popular girl, Donna. Luc remembered an interview on TV where they talked about how nice such-and-such school's popular kid was, and that was why they were so popular. Why was that never the case in reality? Donna was a spoiled brat, and to prove it, she demanded Karai's computer. Luc couldn't help but laugh out loud, Donna had to be pretty stupid to mess with Karai. . . again.

Karai made short work of her, and apologized for the interruption. Luc made a mental note that Donna was probably someone she could test the journal on without the others objecting. Luc turned and made the Loser gesture at Donna and her groupies as she entered the mini-mart. - Then Karai found a 20 dollar bill in her pocket out of nowhere, dang, things were looking pretty lucky for Karai. Luc was almost jealous; attractive, powerful, and lucky.

They browsed the selection of snacks inside the store. Luc grabbed a pack of Twinkies and a bottle of juice, with plans to get a batch of the fried taco rolls from the counter display case as well. Waiting in line behind Aurora and Karai, she noticed that Karai had picked out quite a stash of treats.

Once they'd paid and were back outside, thankfully the other high schoolers had dispersed already, Karai commented, “So guys, apparently I can make real money now. This thing poops money. . .”

“Damn, that's cool,” agreed Luc, “I wonder if it's got some sort of limit?” She was wondering that about the Journal and other items as well. Just how powerful were they? And was their group a legitimate coven now? They thought they were a coven before, but now they actually had magic at their disposal.

Luc opened the plastic grocery bag, and the paper bag of roll tacos within it, and pulled one out to nibble on, while they headed up to the cemetery. Crunchy, salty, greasy, cheesy, umami. These tasted a hell of a lot better then anything they ever served in the school cafeteria.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
After School
Thursday, At the Graveyard
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
Diego was at the mini-mart, looking for some healthy snacks to be able to enjoy while chatting with his friends. He found some trail-mix of nuts and dried fruit, like the kind he likes from Starbucks. He bought a bag of it along with a couple of bottles of water. He ended up following his friends over to the graveyard after purchasing his snacks for himself and potentially if they wanted any.

At the graeyard, he was overhearing the others' discussion of what their artifacts were capable of. He raised his eyebrow as he recalled his theory to the potential of connecting each artifact with a sin.

First was Karai talking about the ring and the money it brought her. Money... wealth... Greed.

Now that he thought about it, there was also the event that Luc did with her Journal... Wrath]/i]?

It looks like it. However, that left Aurora...

"I have a theory, but I need a bit mroe to confirm it. Aurora, did anything peculiar happen with your artifact today? Any new items, abilities or so on?" he asked her.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Aurora Jash
Thursday
Cemetery

After the excitement of the fight, the group headed up to the cemetery. It was empty, as usual. Diego arrived last, and entered into the general conversation.

"I have a theory, but I need a bit mroe to confirm it. Aurora, did anything peculiar happen with your artifact today? Any new items, abilities or so on?" He asked Aurora.

She Thought for a second and responded.

"Well, I seem to be able to gain skills easier. On that math assignment my handwriting seemed to get better the further down on the page I looked. It was a bit unsettling. I think it would be interesting to see how my race times improve. Invisibility would still be cooler thought."

It was cold, and misty. The neat tombs were fairly old. No one had been buried here in years, but it was still well maintained by an old man that lived on the grounds. He slept during the day thought, so the group needn't worry about him interrupting them.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Thursday
Cemetary
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
On the way there I'd finished both ice creams and had a nice sugar high, kinda bouncing up and down near the end of the walk. I hoped nobody saw that, as it was kinda embarrassing.

"You guys want any chips? I can't decide which to open......" I sat with the group, crossing my legs Indian style. It would help me calm down.

I opened my bag to check how much homework I had. Hmm, not a lot. I would be able to work out to get rid of the calories and still finish my homework at a time where I would go to sleep at a reasonable hour. Of course the only way to do this would be to cut out all internet during schooldays. A necessary evil. I looked back up.

So my artifact's power was pretty much figured out, but the others were having a bit of trouble with Aurora's. Kind of boring. We were completely alone here and the groundskeeper wouldn't wake up for hours. I decided to play a bit of my 3DS since I clearly couldn't contribute to the discussion.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Luc
Afternoon
Cemetery

Finding a secluded spot among the tombstones, the group came to a stop. It was cooler then Luc had expected, as well as a tad misty, but not enough to bother any of them. Luc cracked open her juice. Diego was the first to speak up, “I have a theory, but I need a bit more to confirm it. Aurora, did anything peculiar happen with your artifact today? Any new items, abilities or so on?”

Lucy wondered what Deigo might be getting at. Obviously he felt the items were all connected, and they had come from the same estate after all, but what deeper meaning might that have?

Aurora's answer came after a moment's though, “Well, I seem to be able to gain skills easier. On that math assignment my handwriting seemed to get better the further down on the page I looked. It was a bit unsettling. I think it would be interesting to see how my race times improve. Invisibility would still be cooler thought.”

A medallion that improved one's skills. A ring that pooped money. A journal that made bad things happen to people you hate. And a mirror that . . ?

Skill, wealth, rage. . . no, wrath, avarice. . . envy? Pride? Yep, Diego was onto something.

“You guys want any chips? I can't decide which to open. . .” asked Karai sitting down on the grass. She rummaged through her bag, and pulled out her 3DS.

“Suppose cheese puffs sound pretty good,” commented Luc, she held out the paper take-out bag “Here, anyone want a taco? - So, Diego, you're like thinking, these objects have something to do with the seven deadly sins?”

DVB

Philosopher Knight
After School
Thursday, At the Graveyard
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
"Maybe. I don't know much about magic, but there is something about all of this," Diego said as he looked at them all. "After all, looking back at mythology, folklore and history, these sort of objects always seem to have some sort of theme or motif to them. I don't know why; from what I can guess, it's probably become there is some sort of mystical meaning or how they were crafted. I'm not sure. All I know is that we gotta be a careful when dealing with these objects," he explained to this friends. He then cleared his throat as he prepared to ask the question.

"Okay, so these trinkets we have definitely have some power in them. However, the big question is... what do we do with them?" Diego asks them all. He looks at the mirror before pocketing them. "Maybe we can use an official test run of them when we go to the party that Karai's friend has invited us to go to. We could do alot of things there and alot of the jerks will be going there," Diego offered.

He waited to hear their thoughts. He looked down at his Mirror. He didn't know what to say about himself regarding this Mirror of Envy. He didn't consider himself an envious person; he expected sloth or gluttony. Heck, maybe even greed. He didn't really want to hurt anyone to get what he wanted. He then remembered that he stole the talent of one of his classmates. He gulped as he felt the lack of guilt toward his actions. He hoped these things didn't have any side effects...

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Thursday
Cemetary
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
I looked up. Diego had a good idea."Is there a way to have Becky confess to ruining my reputation last year? To as many people as possible, and preferably into a microphone or sound system. Also since my mom works under Becky's dad, it has to be in such a way that my mom won't get fired as a consequence. I believe Ted has a stage in his huge backyard where the band will play for the duration of the party, but there will be intermissions." I then opened the large bag of Cheese Puffs and put it out for everyone to eat. I pulled a couple and started to nibble. Can't let good puffs to go waste. They have to be enjoyed slowly.

"Gee, I wonder if I can use my ring to take care of my family's money problem? Mom's job might not matter if it works like that. Can I just wish we won a sweepstakes even though she doesn't enter such things?" I looked at the ring on my finger again. "Maybe we wouldn't have to get stuff on payments. We're barely keeping up and it's going to be years before we pay it all off. I mean she has a good job sure, but she hasn't gotten a raise in a while and the standard of living has gone up. Any way you look at it, we're really bad off. Ted didn't fall in love with me cause I was also rich. Definitely not because of that. And how long will I have my looks, really?" I finished my puffs and got another handful to slowly eat.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Aurora Jash
Thursday
Cemetery -> home

(Sorry it took me so long to post. I have been a bit busy of late, but the quarter finally ended at school and the workload has been reduced.)

Aurora checked her watch and sighed it was getting late and her mom expected her home before dark. She let Karai finish talking. She was saying something about her family. "You have my sympathy Karai, just be careful about the powers. I think there might be a consequence of using them, one that we don't expect. Please be careful, I don't want to lose another friend."

Aurora stood and stretched out her back. "Mom wants me home before dark. I need to go, but I will see you all tomorrow." She waved and walked back home

I wonder why we have these powers. I think they could be dangerous, but I could do a lot with mine. Maybe I should try learning piano. That would be cool, or maybe I should bake some cookies. Aurora walked past the stores and apartment buildings until she got home. She pulled out her key and walked in. Inside it smelled like tea and air freshener. The house was clean, and she could faintly hear the washer running in the other room.

"Hey mom, I am going to try my hand at baking, where do you keep the cookbooks."
"In the cabinet above the sink honey. Make sure you clean up when you are done!"

Aurora pulled a book out and flipped to a page to chocolate chip cookies, she rubbed her hands together and started pulling out ingredients.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Luc
Afternoon
Cemetery

“Maybe. I don't know much about magic, but there is something about all of this. After all, looking back at mythology, folklore and history, these sort of objects always seem to have some sort of theme or motif to them. I don't know why; from what I can guess, it's probably become there is some sort of mystical meaning or how they were crafted. I'm not sure. All I know is that we gotta be a careful when dealing with these objects,” responded Diego, continuing with, “Okay, so these trinkets we have definitely have some power in them. However, the big question is... what do we do with them? Maybe we can use an official test run of them when we go to the party that Karai's friend has invited us to go to. We could do alot of things there and alot of the jerks will be going there”

He glanced down at his mirror. Luc's eyes wandered over to her bag, where the Journal was stowed.

Karai jumped into the conversation, “Is there a way to have Becky confess to ruining my reputation last year? To as many people as possible, and preferably into a microphone or sound system. Also since my mom works under Becky's dad, it has to be in such a way that my mom won't get fired as a consequence. I believe Ted has a stage in his huge backyard where the band will play for the duration of the party, but there will be intermissions.”

She opened the cheese puff bag and helped herself to a few. Luc reached for a couple herself, commenting softly, “maybe. . .” before enjoying the overly salty powdered cheese goodness.

Karai mused about the ring and her money problems for a bit, but Luc was still thinking about Becky. She hated her almost as much as Karai did. And if she could make bad things happen with the journal, she should be able to affect Becky with it. Karai moved onto the fleeting nature of beauty. For someone with her looks to talk like that, at least she had all that. Luc had a boy's chest next to her cans.

Aurora was the voice of reason, “You have my sympathy Karai, just be careful about the powers. I think there might be a consequence of using them, one that we don't expect. Please be careful, I don't want to lose another friend.” And the first to leave, saying mom wanted her home before dark. What a drag, Luc would be so annoyed if her parents nagged her like that. Forget reason. Luc wasn't afraid of any consequences.

As Aurora headed off, Luc reached into her bag and pulled out the journal. If crude doodles worked, she could easily stage Becky's confession. She looked over at Karai, “I think we can do this,” she scrawled a few lines out on the paper, representing the yard and the stage, “But wording will be important, won't it? Obviously it'll have to be clear to everyone, even her pop-tart friends, that she's a total raving psychotic b*tch!”

She drew a few more details, “I'm thinking a microphone has fallen off the side of the stage at the end of the last performance. Yeah. So, her secret bragging to her BFF of the week, gets broadcast before she realizes what's going on. As a bonus, do you want a wardrobe malfunction with that?”

* We should all head home soon so Crash isn't RPGing alone too long.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
After School
Thursday, At the Graveyard -> Vendrix Household
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
Diego simply observed Karai as he heard listen to her ring'spower and its potential to levitate her and her mother out of mild poverty. He confessed to being a socialist and so his stance on money was that it was a necessary evil. However, he was fully supportive of Karai getting herself and her mom better workign conditions, especially if it would mean Karai's mom didn't have to work for Becky's dad.

"I'm sure everything will turn out all right," Diego said to Karai, giving her a confident smile.

He then looked to Aurora who was afraid of the potential effects the ring might have. Diego subconsciously moved his hand to his pocket where he kept the locket. He too was feeling worried about its potential power.

He then turned to Luc who was planning on using her journal to exact revenge on Becky. Diego began thinking before coming up with an idea.
"My dad works in Operations for a computer company and has some aquaintances in other locations. Perhaps one can discover that Becky's father has been involved with embezzlement?" he suggested as he shrugged his shoulders. He's heard rumors of certain people comitting white-collar crimes and Becky's dad was one.