• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shadow Club (Rated R) RP Thread

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Karai "Kar" Horoshi - Ring of Avarice
Thursday
Cemetary
1. Chemistry - Mrs. Black
2. English - Mr. Warden
3. US History - Miss Caramel
Lunch
4. Computer Programming - Mr. Glass: Though he's overweight, pretty much on par with Mr. Lark, it doesn't seem to stop him from being a very spry man. He gets around and exercises, but just can't seem to lose weight. Maybe it's his doughnut and cake habit? He can be seen eating baked goods often, even in class. This is an advanced College-level class, but Karai regularly aces the many surprise and not so surprise tests given out.
5. Trigonometry - Mr. Lark
6. Gym (Acrobatics or Karate depending on how the teacher feels) - Mrs. Martin: Pretty standard coed Gym class. One of many the school has. This particular one is a bit unpredictable in that some days it's Acrobatics and some days it's Karate. This is one way Karai burns off the extra carbs and calories.
"I'd rather we just get Becky to confess. Her parent or parents are of no consequence to me. Becky ruined most of my reputation. I don't really miss being popular anymore, but I miss the possibility of getting recruited to college on an athletic scholarship if someone liked my cheering and flips." I ate a couple more puffs. "What would be a good way to make her confess? How does your book work anyway, Luc? Can it really make anything happen?"

And at this point my phone rang. I knew who it was. "Alo? Da. Ya idu damoi uje. Otstan." I picked up, spoke, and hung up. "Mom wants me home. I told her to leave me alone and I was going home...." My phone started to ring again. ".....but here she is again. Excuse me." I picked up my phone again. "Alo? Ok. Ya idu ya idu." I hung up. "Yea. I gotta go. Later you guys. See you in school tomorrow." I stood up, picked up my stuff, ran off, and headed to the bus stop to go home.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Luc
Afternoon
Cemetery > Heading Home

Diego suggested adding in Becky's dad getting accused of embezzling, but Karai didn't seem to think that was necessary. Luc could see the logic in his suggestion though, if Becky's dad got fired, someone kinder to Karai's mom might be put in charge, heck with the journal Luc could probably put her in charge. Luc shrugged, “Okay, we can put that idea on the back-burner for now.”

Karai munching down a few more puffs, continued, “What would be a good way to make her confess? How does your book work anyway, Luc? Can it really make anything happen?"

“I think it's best if she doesn't know she's confessing, if she's bragging, and the mic just happens to pick it up,” explained Luc staging a performer on her drawing, and some arrows to show him walking off, whilst the mic fell. How did the journal work? Luc started to sketch Becky, “I donno, but when I drew pictures in it before they came true, so I assume this will work. Whoever used it before wrote in French, but there's some dirty pictures in there too, so I assume it works either way. We should probably test that as well. . .”

Luc trailed off realizing Karai was on the phone. She wasn't talking in English, so obviously it was her mom on the other end. When she got off she announced, “Mom wants me home. I told her to leave me alone and I was going home. . .” She'd no sooner said that when her mom called again, after which she commented, “Yea. I gotta go. Later you guys. See you in school tomorrow,” and ran off.

Luc sighed and looked over at Diego, “Well, I'll test if words work anyways.” She drew out a few final lines and a word bubble for Becky's confession. She then slipped the journal into her bag and retrieved what was left of her taco rolls and Twinkies, “Well, see you tomorrow I guess.”

She headed off towards her mom's apartment complex. She was still thinking about Karai's mom, she deserved a better job, or something. And did text work in the journal? Probably. She stopped, leaning against a wall, and took out the journal. She flipped to a clean page, and thought a moment, something small. . . but gratifying? Luc giggled, remembering Ms Caramel had her phone number, and wrote, 'Ms. Caramel will accidentally text me something inappropriate.'

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix- The Mirror of Envy
After School
Thursday, At the Graveyard -> Vendrix Household
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
4. Television Assistance (special program)- Mr. Rickshaw: A special class offered through a program with some of the local television stations. Looks really good on resumes for media majors and Mr. Rickshaw has been described like a more affable Stanley Kubrick.
6. Art Class- Mr. Pagliochi
Diego heard them all confirm their plans. He smiled at them all, especially Karai before it was time to go. EVeyrone began heading back home and Diego did the same. It had beena long and interesting day. WHen he arrived home, he ended up doing his usual routine of homework and dinner. His parents would be coming home late and his brother was off doing whatever. He sighed before he wait and laid on his bed, admittingly lost in thought.

He looked at the mirror, opening and closing it. The green-eyed animal engraved on that back shined for a brief moment. "I wonder if we're biting more than we can choose with this power," he mumbled to himself before he deciding to spend the eening practicing his new ill-gotten drawing skills. He smiled as he was now pretty good and he was wondering what else he could possibly take.

Before Class
Friday Morning: Vendrix Household -> School
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
4. Television Assistance (special program)- Mr. Rickshaw: A special class offered through a program with some of the local television stations. Looks really good on resumes for media majors and Mr. Rickshaw has been described like a more affable Stanley Kubrick.
Diego had woken up feeling a bit more refreshed than usual. He ended up shwoering, getting dressed and sending text messege of encouragement and reminder to his friends. He occasionally did that when ever he was mroe cheerful than usual. He smiled as he got some good breakfast of fluffy frozen waffles heated to perfection in the toaster and then sathering it with peanut butter. He ate his breakfast with a good glass of refreshing cold milk.

With his tank full and his mouth cleaned, he went off of to school, wondering what plan his friends would have. He met them at the same spot they would always meet up.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Thursday
Traveling Home
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
4. Computer Programming - Mr. Glass: Though he's overweight, pretty much on par with Mr. Lark, it doesn't seem to stop him from being a very spry man. He gets around and exercises, but just can't seem to lose weight. Maybe it's his doughnut and cake habit? He can be seen eating baked goods often, even in class. This is an advanced College-level class, but Karai regularly aces the many surprise and not so surprise tests given out.
6. Gym (Acrobatics or Karate depending on how the teacher feels) - Mrs. Martin: Pretty standard coed Gym class. One of many the school has. This particular one is a bit unpredictable in that some days it's Acrobatics and some days it's Karate. This is one way Karai burns off the extra carbs and calories.
I headed home, playing on the bus and looking out for creeps starring. Anna and I usually rode the bus together after school when I didn't hang out with the group, but she had long gone home already. None of the people on the bus were from school either, since we stayed late. I put my bag of snacks away to bring to school tomorrow so we could finish it or I would if nobody wanted sharesies. Five stops and I was home.

Mom and I had dinner, I did my homework, posted on forums, worked out on my Thread Climber for a couple hours, cleaned up, and went to bed. No time for games on a weekday, but I did make sure to login for dailies. As I went to bed I wished my usual night wish, that Becky would confess to ruining my reputation. Satisfied, I tried to fall asleep normally. Failing that, I set some music from Smash to play from YouTube on my laptop and finally passed out.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Aurora Jash
Thursday
Home -> School

"Ahh, life."
Aurora sat up and yawned. Today was going to be interesting as far as she could tell. Days usually were odd when she woke up before the alarm clock. She quickly showered and changed. She headed downstairs for some breakfast, consisting of hot chocolate and a roll. Then she brushed her teeth and ran out the door.

Just before leaving she grabbed some of the cookies she had made the night before. They had turned out well, and maybe she could make a couple of dollars selling them to people in between periods.

Her mom wasn't awake yet, she didn't wake up until later. She caught the bus and got to school. heading to her locker she placed all of the boxes of cookies inside except for one. where she met up with Diego.

"Hey, how's it going?" She asked, "Want a cookie?"

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Luc
Thursday evening
Home

Luc let herself into her apartment, and tossed her leftover snacks on the kitchen island. Mom wasn't home, but she found a note one the fridge, in the usual place, 'Have a date with Dante, I'll be back late. There's a pizza in the freezer. Love, Mom'

“Dante,” grumbled Luc, opening the freezer. Like most of her mom's potential suitors, she was not particularly fond of Dante. She read the directions on the pizza box, simple enough. She tossed the pizza in the oven and sat down on the couch, wondering if there was anything good on TV. She'd just clicked the TV on when her phone buzzed. She pulled it out and took a look. There was a message from Ms Caramel, 'I can't wait to taste your lips tonight.'

Luc laughed out-loud nearly a minute before regaining her composure. Writing in the journal had worked, and it was satisfyingly hilarious. Luc smiled and decided to have fun with it. She tapped in a reply, 'Sounds great. Where are we meeting? *wink*'

'Oh dang. Luc, I'm so so so sorry. You should not have seen that. That was meant for my new boyfriend Lucky,' replied Ms Caramel. Luc chuckled and replied, 'Yeah I figured it was something like that. Good luck on your date. I'll see you tomorrow.'

'Thanks,' replied Ms Caramel, and Luc settled in to watch some TV. Then after pizza, and a little homework, she collapsed on her bed.

Luc
Friday Morning
Home > School

Luc rolled out of bed to the sound of her obnoxious alarm clock. She groaned and dug through her dresser. The party was tonight, but she should probably come home to change. She pulled out a standard black tanktop and a pair of jeans.

After a quick wash-up and breakfast, Luc check her backpack's contents and headed off to school. Diego and Aurora were waiting outside for them. Luc smiled as she approached them, “Hey guys. Well, good news. Writing in the journal works too.”

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Before Class
Friday Morning: School
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
Diego smiled when he saw Aurora arrive. "Sure, I would like a cookie," Diego said with a smile. ALthough he did have a good breakfast, the idea of a cookie was stil appealing. He grabbed one and was savoring it. He was wondering who will be the next person to arrive. It was Luc.

Diego waved at her with his usual boyish smile. "Hey Luc, how are you dooing? What's new with you?" Diego said as he smiled hearing of what the Journal can do. "All righty then, I guess we're waiting for Karai to be able to embarass a certain someone," he said with a smirk before he stretched a bit.

"There's also the party," Diego rmemebered

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Thursday
Home > School
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
I rolled out of bed when my alarm went off, and with a horrible bedhead. I must have really slept hard and strong. Cleaning up, I had breakfast then got dressed. Mom had left me the usual when she went off to work early. Pancakes with chocolate syrup. Mom had charged my laptop for me, making sure to not overcharge it. I'd done the same thing with my phone and 3DS. Getting my stuff for school I briefly wondered what I'd wear for the party. Eh, I'll think about it when I get home. I made sure to get the leftover snacks from yesterday, but I'd already eaten the Snickers Ice Cream last night. I still had everything but the Cheese Puffs Left. So A stack of Pringles and a bag of Doritos. I put these in a plastic bag together then put them in my over the shoulder bag, hoping the flat nature of the bag wouldn't crush it.

The bus ride was uneventful. If something did happen I really didn't notice since I was playing Brave Frontier on my phone. I found the others and walked up nonchalantly. "Hi guys. Excited for the party tonight? It's going to last 36 hours so we better be prepared, though we can always leave early if we feel like it."

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Luc
Friday Morning
School

“All righty then, I guess we're waiting for Karai to be able to embarrass a certain someone,” replied Diego, “There's also the party.”

Luc slipped the phone out of her pocket and opened the text messages, “Yeah, the journal entry's all set-up. . .” she held the phone out letting him and Aurora see her and Ms Caramel's messages, warning, “be cool guys. I asked it to have her send me something inappropriate.”

Karai soon joined the group, “Hi guys. Excited for the party tonight? It's going to last 36 hours so we better be prepared, though we can always leave early if we feel like it.”

“That is kind of a long party,” admitted Luc, though it was probably the coolest party any of them had ever been invited too. She smiled, “I still have to figure out what I'm going to wear. I suppose I need a swimsuit. . . I was just telling them that text works in the the Journal.” She offered Karai a peek at her phone as the first bell rang. They'd better get to class.

Luc started off towards Chemistry. Mrs Black was in her usual paranoid strict form. Luc was tempted to pull out the journal discreetly and try to spice things up. What could she do? She could have bees chase Black around the room. . . or a raccoon. She leaned over and whispered to Karai, “What would be funnier, Ms Black being chased by bees, or a raccoon?”

*(Feel free to fast-forward though classes to lunch, unless someone has plans, in which case, make sure you post in the Discussion Thread which period you need us to not skip through.)

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Aurora Jash
Thursday
lunch

It's been quite the day, but nothing much class wise had happened. There was a good amount of interest surrounding the party and lots of people were talking about it.

Aurora smiled. She was looking forwards to the party, mostly because she was getting sick of the dullness of life. Sometimes life could wear on her. The artifacts were interesting but, well she was feeling better. She had been starting to feel a little depressed. Anyways, all of that aside she was starting to feel a bit better about herself.

"Hey guys, anyone want to trade something for a cookie?" She pulled out her bag lunch. Inside she had a couple that she pulled out. She had given some passersby cookies with good results. If word got around she might be able to start making a little money off of the cookies. People were going crazy for them.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Begining of Class -> Lunch
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
Diego smiled and traded a cookie for a fruit/nut bar. "Thanks Aurora," Diego said to her with a smile befor ehe looked at them. "I know I will bring my swimtrunks," Diego said while wondering how the party would be. He found it a bit odd that most of his close friends were girls and he would be seeing them in bathing suits.

The day went by without much going on, but Chemistry was a load of fun because of the incident that happened with the teacher. Beyond that, not much was going on though in English, Diego kept an eye for anyone who's writing talent he could steal and US History was pretty okay... escept for another icnident...

And eventually it was now lunchtime.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Friday
Classes
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
Boring school day was boring. I paid attention in class, but I was mostly on autopilot. We were all excited for the party more than everything else. Eventually it was lunch.

I picked up my tray and got on the line. People were pushing and shoving a bit much today. Everyone was excited for the party. I was being asked if I could take them and if I had a date. I really didn't need this. I was going with my friends and if these people wanted in they'd have to show up when I showed up. Really, not hard to understand. I finally got my food and carefully carried my tray to sit with my friends, passing by Ted's table as he winked at me. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Why did I have to be so pretty?

"Hi guys." I started to eat my pizza and tacos. Good lunch today. "Boring day, huh? I'm mostly thinking about the party and what to wear. How about you all?"

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
EVERYONE: Okay, seriously guys, your posts need to be 200 words or more long, to ere on the side of caution, your character name/location and schedules do not count towards that. Let's amp this up guys, have fun with your powers!

Also, Bron, my char asked yours a question, it would have been good to at least grunt at her in response.

Btw, Crash, it's Friday in-game.

Luc
Friday - Midday
School - classes > lunchroom

Karai didn't really seem to have much of an answer, and Luc settled on bees. Pulling the journal out of the bag, she set it on her knees and scrawled quickly, 'bees fly in the cracked window, chase Mrs Black around the room for a few minutes', then remembering how guilty she'd felt about Warden added, 'but no one is seriously injured.'

The event was exciting, with Ms Black running around and shrieking, though it scared most of the students rather then amusing them, and a jar with a frog in it fell off one of the back shelf splattering the small group of jocks that sat back there with diluted formaldehyde.

In English they had a substitute for Mr Warden who was likely going to be out for the rest of the year, maybe longer. He was a small mousy sort of man, that the class quickly learned they could side-track and otherwise take advantage of. There was a lot of talk about feeling sorry for Warden.

Then in History, Miss Caramel was her usual sickly sweet and inappropriate self. Student's were using exaggerated comments of grief about Mr Warden's 'accident' as an excuse to get extra-long hugs from her. Luc felt guilty enough from having just sit in Warden's class, that she didn't feel she could do more then a quick hug. But Caramel grabbed her shoulder, and commented on the events of the night before, “Hey, thanks.”

“No problem,” agreed Luc, “you and Lucky have fun?” Miss Caramel blushed, “Yeah. . .”

Caramel said a few words of comfort to the class about how she was sure the doctors were doing their best to comfort Warden, then flew into a lecture about the real Paul Revere, and his involvement in the Revolutionary war, or lack thereof. Luc wasn't sure, she tried to take notes, but her eyes kept drifting back to Caramel's cantaloupes.

Once Luc was sure she was completely lost on the lesson, and would just need to read the chapter in her book, she slipped the journal out of her bag once more and stacked it on-top of her note book. She snickered to herself, then doodled Miss Caramel tripping and falling bosom first into a student's face. Think twice about it, that was kind of mean, and she started to erase it, but before she could get very far the unfortunate incident took place, with Caramel falling directly onto a nerdy little guy sitting in the front room. Caramel scrambled to right herself, apologizing profusely, her cheeks bright pink.

Out in the hall after class, the poor shy little nerd was assaulted with high-fives from the popular guys, before he had a chance to run off.

The group headed to Lunch. Luc had her usual trouble deciding on anything looking better then the rest of it, and settled on a ceaser wrap. She joined the others at the table, just in time to catch Karai commenting, “Hi guys. Boring day, huh? I'm mostly thinking about the party and what to wear. How about you all?”

Luc wasn't sure the day had been that boring, though she admitted it could be more exciting, as for the party, she hadn't given it much more thought, “I don't know, if I wear my swimsuit under my main clothes I won't have to bring a bag, but. . .” She shook her apple juice and cracked open the lid, and smiled deviously, “anyways, you want to do something to spice the rest of the day up?”

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Begining of Class -> Lunch
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch

Diego was keeping an eye on Luc as he saw her pull out her journal and was writing something. He bit his lip as he wondered what she had planned. She was using her artifact the most out of all of them; he was tempted to use his medallion, but he wasn't sure on what. He didn't know what to take from people. His eyes widened when he saw what Luc was doing.

Ms Black running around and shrieking with bees chasing her, though it scared most of the students rather then amusing them, and a jar with a frog in it fell off one of the back shelf splattering the small group of jocks that sat back there with diluted formaldehyde. Diego was freaked out and somewhat shrunk down and kinda waited for the event to die down. He didn't like bugs and felt a bid bothered by this.

In English they had a substitute for Mr Warden who was likely going to be out for the rest of the year. He was a shy guy and someone whom the students could try and mess with, but Diego wasn't going to let them. There was a lot of talk about feeling sorry for Warden; Diego was keeping an eye on Luc the whole time. After managing to stop some students from coming up with extra-credit projects that didnt exist, the next class came.

Diego kept to himself, but watch Ms. Caramel go and stumble cleavage first into a shy boy and Diego found that admittingly funny. He knew that it was Luc doing it. He kept an eye on his medallion and wodnered what else he could do with it. He could take the abilities of others, but he wasnt sure what to use it on. Least for now, he will probably be able to come up with other things, but for now, he was content to watching the mischeif of others.

"I'll bring my swimsuit and other stuff in a backpack so I'm doign that," Diego answered to Luc's question before wondering what fun could be had. "Well, you can make things happen, but can we do more premnanent changes, like hook up the lesser mean cheerleaders with nerds or the jocks with the nicer girls," he said, shrugging. It would be fun and hopefully, it would be a pisitive influence on them. He looked at the medallion and wondered what else he could do. Speaking of the jocks, he looked at the medallion. A devious smile came onto the face; he had nothing against sports in universities, but found their dominance annoying and he wondered what he could do. Slowly, several ideas formed in his head.

Last edited: