• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shadow Journal - Discussion Tread

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Hope Bron can update soon...

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Yeah, otherwise Journal's kind of dead... any thoughts on how I can improve the plot and rules for version 2? I'm probably going to remove the non-coven player choice, as well as reverting to my orginal (darker) plot conception.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Are we really gonna have to start over again?

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
What do you mean 'start over again' ? This was the first time... it would hardly be the same game anyways, considering all the moral compass characters that I approved could never be allowed in the dark version.

Maybe we should move over to PM or VM? I don't want this to degrade into what a mod might veiw as chat, because we'll get in trouble.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Ok whoa. Vampire I have real and serious problems IRL. I will update as soon as I can. You don't need to make a version 2.

Karai has pretty dark intentions, like killing people, but it's been hampered by the other characters.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Bron, I understand you have serious real world problems, however I was already planning to make a version 2 (which DVB already knew... I think...), and it's not going to be right away anyways, as it needs reworking.

Karai was probably the only character that fit my orginal intentions (seeing as I softened up Luc when I revised it to be less dark).

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego would remain the same, but DX or rather Dexter, would still be a prominent presence in his mind.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I think Dexter woud have to take over at times, in order for that to work... Diego's a litte too nice.

Well, I mean that Diego will talk to one another and start cracking.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
My real world business is more or less worked out, and I'm back. Posted to get the RP back on track. I hope everybody likes the post.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Let me italize Diego's thoughts

DVB

Philosopher Knight
We;re still waiting for Pika to post?

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Do we have to wait for him?

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Messege from Bron: Spread this around to all our friends please: People who's Wifi I was "borrowing" from just put a name and pass on their router. I'm cut off and will have much more time for posting now. I will be posting offline then send online.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I have no clue. Let's hope for the ebst