• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shadow Journal (Rated R) ~RPG Tread~

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix [C]
Saturday Night
Poolside, Richton Estate, 10:35 PM

Schedule

1. Home Economics - Mr. Baker
2. English - Mr. Warden
3. US History - Miss Caramel
Lunch
4. Computer Graphics - Mr. Yagami
5. Advanced Algebra - Mrs. Rene
6. Psychology - Mr. Giovanni

----------------------------------------------

"We're only as young as we feel, and I feel old enough to drink this. Heh." Karai responded as she took the bottle. Diego bit his lip. He was feeling the doubt began dying, but he was still too joyful to really feel it.

Karai ended up taking Diego throughout the mansion until they were outside to where the band was playing in the backyard. Diego saw that Karai went in to check her clothes with the butler in order. Diego decided not to change. This was in order to keep the Journal with him at all times. He didn't trust many people here.

Diego saw Karai find Luc and was rather stunned by the changes she made to her outfit. He did find her pretty, but this is wow.

Diego tried to squash the doubt he had. He was with Karai now. He wondered if he might be being too upright.

"Hiya Luc, whacha doin' eh?" Karai yelled at Luc, over the loud music. Diego glared at anyone who dared look at them the wrong way. He then noticed a drunken Becky.

"Hey, it's Becky. And it looks like she is really drunk, and trying to say something," Diego pointed out to see the drunken cheerleader captain.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
Saturday - Party, Poolside

Luc was surprised when Karai and Diego showed up, and taking two of the few remaining seats, joined them. Karai was down to her tiny white bikini and flip-flop, and everyone’s eyes were on her as she asked in a yell, "Hiya Luc, whacha doin' eh?”

Luc turned to her ready to respond, when Diego exclaimed, "Hey, it's Becky. And it looks like she is really drunk, and trying to say something,"

The cheerleader captain looked like she was trying to explain something to a couple other cheerleaders who were shaking their heads. Then she fell flat on her ass. They struggled to help her up. She was wasted, which meant she should be confessing any second now.

Luc smiled and turned back to Karai, “We were just having some snacks and chatting. They’re trying to guess who my boyfriend is.”

Just then, the current song concluded. Luc glanced at the band. Ted was taking the microphone from the lead singer. Luc’s heart pounded in her chest, is that what he meant by letting everyone know?

He smiled charismatically, “Welcome everyone, thanks for attending my little soiree. I hope you’ve found the accommodations to you liking.”

He paused, there was cheers and clapping all around, a little drunken and a little overdone. Becky stumbled towards the stage, slurring out a cheer as well. He resumed his speech, “Well now, before the band starts their next set, I have a little announcement to… Hey, stop that! Let go!”

Becky had grabbed the microphone. She spoke in a dull slur, “Heeeyyy byaches! I got something to tell you as weeeeeeeelll!” Ted grappled with her for the microphone, but she turned and twisted to prevent him from reclaiming it, still babbling, “I was the one that set Karai up, had a photoshop artist help me, to get the little pa-pa-arasite kicked-off the team.”

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
1. Calculus - Mr. Hawkhouser
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
4. Computer Graphicscs - Mr. Yagami
5. Physics - Mr. Glass
6. Gym (Acrobatics or Karate depending on the day) - Mrs. Martin
Richton Estate, Saturday evening

Becky was wasted, like she'd drank at least ten bottles. Wow. Just wow.

I raised an eyebrow at the mention of Luc having a boyfriend, but she must have joked about it. Really was everyone getting together at this thing or just me? Could she and Ted had actually hit it off? Can he be reformed to actually be more of a human being and not a spoiled brat who was handed everything and didn't like being told no? Well, if anyone could she probably could.

Ted was about to announce something when the band ended the song, but Becky staggered in all zombie like and wrestled the microphone from him. She was surprisingly agile for a drunk person, or maybe it was the drunkenness that was making her so. I hadn't brought my smartphone with me, but probably somebody else had and the video would be all over the school on Monday. She wouldn't be able to deny it.

I stood up, looking at her. "Thank you Becky, that's all I wanted to hear." She started to sing some incoherent song and confess to other pranks she pulled over the years, but the words started to slur too much. Ted grabbed the microphone stand and clunked her over the head with it, putting her out. She fell forward from the stage and her cheerleader friends caught her, carrying her over to a beach chair to rest and sleep off the drunkenness. Becky had played her part out as we asked in the Journal.

There was a stunned silence at what had transpired, then people started to murmur about the confessions, especially about the one about me. Then they all broke out in happy laughter and cheers for me. One of the jocks who were with Luc walked over to where I was standing up by the beach chair and patted me on the back, making me stagger forward a bit from the impact with a jiggle. "I always knew you weren't a sl*t. Becky will probably get expelled for this once the school staff find out and the squad will need a new captain. I'd love to see you cheer for us in football again." He said with a grin, looking me over and smiling awkwardly.

"I'll think about it, but don't count on it." I paused and noticed his gaze. It wasn't on my face. "I'm with somebody now." Looking over at Diego. The football player shrugged and went back to chatting with his friends about the confessions. The band started to play loudly again as I sat down on the beach chair to relax.

Ted picked up the microphone as if to speak again.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix [C]
Saturday Night

Schedule

2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch

Diego watched as everything began to unfold. He overheard Luc talking over to Karai and he bit his lip. Did the whole thing between her and Ted...

He had a bad feeling about this. He didn't know why, but the idea of Ted being with Luc didn't suit well with him. Then again, he didn't trust many of his peers. He looked to the Journal and considered writing something on it. He proved that he could do so on a seperate piece of Journal paper. He wasn't sure if it was right to try and do this.

Well, too late now.

He witnessed how Becky became drunk and confess to everyone that she ruined Karai's reputation. Diego smiled as he saw everyone apologize and such.

So Becky was thoroughly humiliated. This party was okay after all. However, Diego was wondering what to do now. There was only so much they can do at a party.

"Hey Karai, Luc, what do you want to do now?" Diego asked them. There was a whole lot of party left. Whatever Diego wanted to, he wanted to be with his girlfriend. However, he wasn't feeling comfortable with the others oogling at Karai.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar

The general reaction to Becky’s confession was one of shock and awe, followed by an avalanche of cheers and apologies from their easily swayed peers. Luc didn’t sense any sincerity. If any one of them had actually cared about Karai, they wouldn’t have acted that way in the first place. Karai however, was taking the apologies like a princess.

One of the jocks told her he knew all along and wanted her back on the cheerr squad, giving her a ‘pat’ her on the back, causing a chain reaction jiggle. Karai just indifferently informed him that she may not have time due to being with Diego. Lucky guy.

"Hey Karai, Luc, what do you want to do now?" asked Diego. Luc figured he thought he was playing it cool, but it was clear he wanted his girl away from drunken wandering eyes. Luc wasn’t sure how to reply.

Ted had control of the mic and his vocal cords once more and his voice boomed over the party, “Well folks, seems I can’t say anything more surprising than that for the moment, so, here’s the band!”

The rock music resumed. Luc felt both relived and miffed that Ted hadn’t announced them, what was he playing at? She looked over at Diego, “Well, do you want to go for that swim? We might be some of the only people not too drunk too.”

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
5. Physics - Mr. Glass

I'd sat back down in the beach chair again. "Sure, let's swim while we're not too drunk. Yet." I answered Luc, but just as I did that it seemed people had other ideas. One boy had thrown a volleyball net over a section of the pool to another boy and was going to start a game of pool volleyball. Then they pulled a string across another section of the pool to make a perfect rectangle divided in half for the playing area. "Hey, that looks like fun. Shall we join guys? Diego I'm afraid you'll have to sit this out unless you decide to change, but I can understand about keeping the you-know-what safe." I shrugged at that and got up to go over to the pool. Obviously I was getting stares from boys, some from the front and some from the back. After all, this bikini exposed my behind completely. There was just a string in the back.

The two boys then started picking teams from the half-drunk people who showed interest in the game. They were being picked pretty randomly from what I saw, but the teams were balanced with the same amount of guys and girls on both. It was my turn and I got picked by the taller boy, while the short and stout boy picked another girl nearby.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix [C]
Saturday Night

Schedule

2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch

Diego had been considering going swimming. He would like to chance to be close to his new girlfriend. He looked around. Some people were heading home. Most people remained. Some of them were still buzzed from alochol. Others were passed out from it. Some people actually didn't drink, the reasons ranging from being designated drivers to some actually not wanting to drink. Before Diego could consider getting in, he saw some plans changing.

One boy had thrown a volleyball net over a section of the pool to another boy and was going to start a game of pool volleyball. Then they pulled a string across another section of the pool to make a perfect rectangle divided in half for the playing area.

"Hey, that looks like fun. Shall we join guys? Diego I'm afraid you'll have to sit this out unless you decide to change, but I can understand about keeping the you-know-what safe," Karai said. Diego looked at the guys oogling his girlfriend. He didn't like that. He didn't like that at all.

He looked at his reflection in the pool. He looked away.

"I'm going inside for a bit," Diego said as he entered the house. He saw alot of passed out people. Some sober folk were kind enough to make sure they were comfy. Diego saw a nearby TV where the bar was and looked at the different news.

Normally, he wouldn't be so attendant. However, he was tired and his mind was racing. He saw the news and all the things that needed fixing. In his manic state, a seed was planted.

He needed to do something.

He didn't know what. He eventually came out and watched the girls. There wasn't much else to do at the party. People were getting tired, some people had homework or some were getting bored.

"Think we should get going?" Diego asked the girls. He was feeling tired and didn't want to think much. His head was heavy and so was his heart. He just wanted to hug his girlfriend and feel her warmth on him.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar

Karai looked at an area of the pool being sectioned off for volleyball, "Hey, that looks like fun. Shall we join guys? Diego I'm afraid you'll have to sit this out unless you decide to change, but I can understand about keeping the you-know-what safe."

Luc didn’t think that looked like much fun, it was work when she wanted to relaxing, and she wasn’t usually high on the being picked to a team list. Not that she wasn’t any good, more that she was antisocial. She smirked slightly at the comment Karai had made to Diego, Luc knew she was talking about the journal, but it sounded like something personal, like a protective product.

"I'm going inside for a bit," replied Diego while Karai waited to be put on a team. Luc shrugged, figuring she’d go ahead get in the unused portion of the pool, and pulled off her torn t-shirt. The jocks they’d been talking to watched her creepily. She suppressed a laugh, it was both comical and creepy. She unbuttoned her cut-off shorts and slipped them off, the jocks cheered as if they expected her to undress completely. Seriously? How drunk were they?

“Boyfriend,” Luc commented looking over her shoulder at them. The fell silent, wearing looks that suggested they’d behave. She knew they wouldn’t.

The pool was heated, perfect, for the night chill had set in. Luc rested her upper arms on the edge and watched the volleyball game. She didn’t feel like playing, but it was entertaining enough to cheer for Karai and her team, “Yeah, you go girl!”

After a bit, Diego returned, asking them, “Think we should get going?”

“Eh,” commented Luc indifferently, “My dad doesn’t really care when I get back, but the party does seem to be winding down.”

“You’re not going to leave without saying goodbye are you?” asked a voice behind Diego. Luc repositioned to look, though she already recognized the voice, it was Ted. Luc cracked a smile, “Would that upset you?”

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
5. Physics - Mr. Glass

Out of the corner of my eye while the other team was serving, I noticed Luc finally decided to get in the pool, but she hadn't decided to play with me, with the boys thinking she was stripping. Silly drunks. Diego went inside for a second.

The game didn't run long, but my team was winning. I got a couple of good points through, and people cheered for me. I could hear Luc's voice clearly among the crowd. It was nice to be cheered for by the others, since before that I mostly got looks of indifference or stares by boys.

The game ended and Diego came back from inside, asking if we should leave. I moved over to Luc and leaned back, resting on the side. It was the shallow end anyway.

"Yea, I'm in the same boat as Luc. I told mom how long the party would run, so she knows I might not come back home overnight. But it's up to you guys if you wanna leave. I'll go get my clothes and things if we're going to leave." I said as I enjoyed the heated pool water. I wondered how many people had peed in it, and it made me feel a bit uneasy.

“You’re not going to leave without saying goodbye are you?” Asked Ted from behind us, having obviously overheard the conversation.

"Would that upset you?" Asked Luc as he came closer a little to stand by us.

"I dunno. It would definitely be a lot less fun for me personally, but it's up to you all if you want to leave. Besides, we never did get to do anything together Luc." He winked at her, and I could tell he didn't mean any hostile intent anymore. He really was over me, now fixated on her.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix [C]
Saturday Night

Schedule

2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch

Diego waited for the girls' answers.

“Eh,” commented Luc indifferently, “My dad doesn’t really care when I get back, but the party does seem to be winding down.”

Diego then turned to Karai.

"Yea, I'm in the same boat as Luc. I told mom how long the party would run, so she knows I might not come back home overnight. But it's up to you guys if you wanna leave. I'll go get my clothes and things if we're going to leave," Karai said. Diego looked a bit less tense.

"There isn't much else to do and I'd rather leave now to avoid any trouble," Diego said. However, he heard a familiar voice and he turned around to see the host with the most, Ted.

“You’re not going to leave without saying goodbye are you?” Asked Ted from behind us, having obviously overheard the conversation.

"Would that upset you?" Asked Luc as he came closer a little to stand by us.

"I dunno. It would definitely be a lot less fun for me personally, but it's up to you all if you want to leave. Besides, we never did get to do anything together Luc." He winked at her.

Diego was pretty tired. He wasn't sure what to think about Ted. However, he was sure not to think anything bad, lest it influence him to do something terrible with the Journal.

Guess he still didn't trust Ted.

He sighed.

"Yeah, I think we better get going. Karai, need help getting any of your stuff?" Diego asked her.

(Think Vampirate should fast-forward to the next day)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
- More back-editing going on here than I’d like guys, but I’ll roll with it…

- DVB: I’m aware of that…

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar

Karai seemed indifferent to the idea of leaving. Diego reasserted that he thought it was time to go.

Ted however, seemed genuinely disappointed, "I dunno. It would definitely be a lot less fun for me personally, but it's up to you all if you want to leave. Besides, we never did get to do anything together Luc."

He winked. Luc snickered. She wasn’t really the giggling type, so that was as close as he was going to get.

Diego sighed, "Yeah, I think we better get going. Karai, need help getting any of your stuff?”

Luc glanced over at the eager Diego. The commented to Ted, “Looks like we got a couple minutes. I don’t expect you to leave your party to walk me home, that‘d be rude to your guests.”

“Suppose a goodnight kiss will have to do then,” replied Ted. Luc felt a cold shiver run up her spine. What was this feeling, she was starting to think Ted wasn’t that bad. She stretched up onto the balls of her feet, and planted a gentle kiss on his cheek. Ted put an arm around her waist. Words of astonishment and cheers all around. Were people actually cool with an outcast like her, being with their preppy hero, Ted?

(The party drama ends here… so wrap things up in your next post. Try not to make comments Luc would feel the need to reply too, ’cause flashbacks are annoying to work in.)

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
Sunday - Lucy’s Dad’s

Lucy groaned, looking up at the Hello Kitty alarm clock dad had given her when she was about five. She dropped her head back into the pillow, it was already 9:06 am, and she felt like she’d jumped into a pool with no water. I didn’t think I drank that much, she thought, though I did keep taking sips of other people’s drinks too, didn’t I?

Luc gathered herself up and yawned. It was Sunday, what was supposed to happen today? Didn’t Diego write something in the journal? Dang, Luc sure wanted the journal back, the things she could do. Wait, that was why she’d given it to him, wasn’t it…

Luc got up and started to get ready for the day.

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
5. Physics - Mr. Glass

I was really happy for Luc, and happy for myself as well. Ted had found a new obsession, and actually seemed to like her for her and not for just looks. It was a healthy obsession. So we were leaving, and I got out of the pool through the cheering.

I headed over to the clothes check desk, got my clothes, changed into them, and then took the wine bottle back too. It wasn't white, but it was still good wine. Unfortunately mom probably wouldn't let me drink it at home, but I could always just not show it to her. Oh wait, it has to be refrigerated. Well, at least she can't hide it then.

I checked the time on my phone. Only 10:40? Wow we didn't stay long, did we? Oh well, the party would be boring without my friends, Diego especially. I kissed him on his right cheek, bid goodbye to the others, and headed out the way we came in. Through the winding corridors which I knew a little better now. When I made it out to the street with the bouncers I pulled the spare raincoat out of my back pocket and put it on. The bus came soon after and I got on to get home.

When I got home mom was already asleep, and I stowed the wine in the refrigerator. I then changed out of the party clothes, cleaned up, and went to bed after setting my alarm. I was feeling sleepy and didn't have time to use the home gym.

~*~*~

Mom was already up when I was awoken by the alarm at 7:50am. Cartoons were in ten minutes, which gave me just enough time to grab the food she had prepared. After cartoons were over at Noon I decided to text the others to see what they were doing. Maybe they could come over for the day? We could watch the lotto together.

"Hey guys, what are you doing today? Wanna come over for the day to hang out? We could do random things, talk all day, or decide what else we want to happen at school, then watch the lotto in the evening." I sent the text to both Luc and Diego. Didn't care about anybody else at that point.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix [C]
Saturday Night
Poolside, Richton Estate, 10:40 PM

Schedule

2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch

Luc glanced over to Diego and then to Ted. “Looks like we got a couple minutes. I don’t expect you to leave your party to walk me home, that‘d be rude to your guests.”

“Suppose a goodnight kiss will have to do then,” replied Ted. Diego raised his eyebrow in surprise as he saw Luc actually give the good night kiss to him.

Ted put an arm around her waist. Words of astonishment and cheers all around. Diego crossed his arms. He wondered if it was just paranoia talking, but he didn't have a good feeling about this.

Maybe he was just being negative.

As they headed out, Karai went and kissed Diego on the cheek. Diego smiled and felt relieved somehow. He headed back home and put the bottle in the fridge, behind some of the other products. He'd later wrap it and hide it elsewhere. He was planning to keep the red wine and give it to his dad for a birthday present.

He changed and went to bed, having put everything away and put the Journal in the secret spot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diego Vendrix [C]
Sunday
Living Room, Vendrix Household, 12:00 PM

Schedule

2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch

Diego had woken up at around 10:00. He must have been tired. Then again, it was a long night and it drained him. That or all the heavy thoughts needed the extra sleep time to be analyzed and examined. After he woke up, he proceeded to make some breakfast and relax.

He was looking at the Journal before he got a text.

"Hey guys, what are you doing today? Wanna come over for the day to hang out? We could do random things, talk all day, or decide what else we want to happen at school, then watch the lotto in the evening,"

Diego smiled as he saw it was from Karai.

He texted back:

"Of course. Always happy to see you. We can discuss the Journal. I have been doing alot of thinking and I have some ideas,"

Diego got his shoes and headed out to make his way to Karai's place.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
Sunday - Lucy’s Dad’s

Washed up and dressed, Luc plopped down on her dad’s ratty couch with a box of cereal, and turned on some cartoons. She picked out the marshmallows and let them melt in her mouth.

Her phone beeped, she picked it up, it was text from a number she didn’t recognize; ‘Good Morn!’. Luc blinked, okay, that was weird, but not particularly concerning. A couple minutes later, she got another ping, ‘How R U?’. Luc winced, something wasn’t right here. She poked at the phone, jabbing out a message, ‘Who is this?’.

‘It’s ur boyfriend, silly. Sorry, I got ur # from 1 of the guys, it didn’t occur to me u wouldn’t recognize it.’ came the reply. Ah! Ted! And he had her number. This was bad. Or was it good? Luc still wasn’t sure, but she at least had to play like it was good.

‘Sorry Babe, I didn’t know,’ she clacked in, ‘I’m fine. Just chillin, cartoons and cereal.’

‘U? Cereal? No way,’ accused Ted.

‘Okay, the marshmallows,” admitted Luc. They chatted idly for a bit after that, then Ted told her he had some family lunch thing he was supposed to attend. Luc dropped the phone back onto the couch.

Ping!

Luc sighed, “Ted…” But it wasn’t him, the message was from Karai, ‘Hey guys, what are you doing today? Wanna come over for the day to hang out? We could do random things, talk all day, or decide what else we want to happen at school, then watch the lotto in the evening.’

Right! Her mom was supposed to win the lotto, that should be fun to watch. She texted back, ‘Sure. I’ll stop by the mini mart on the way and get us some snacks.’

By snacks, Luc meant deep-fried mini tacos, and deep-fried spring rolls. They were delicious, in a you know you shouldn’t be eating them way, and rather cheap. She got a couple dozen of each, a bag of cheese curls, and a six pack of classic cola.

She arrived a Karai’s place not long after and knocked on the door.

(Have I mentioned how much I like writing Luc's poor eating habits?)

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(Vampire she lives in an apartment building, so there's 2 doors. Going to work this so there's fewer useless or short pots, so going to assume you guys went through both doors and inside)

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
5. Physics - Mr. Glass
Horoshi household, Sunday afternoon

Yay they were coming! What to wear? I was still wearing my underwear that I usually slept in. I didn't feel like getting dressed for going outside if we were just staying here all day. We hadn't gotten homework, so we probably would. I guess my cute low cut black sport bra, black exercise shorts, and sneakers would be fine since I'd be on my Total Gym in the living room while I waited for them to arrive. Mom had left soon after I had breakfast and I had the apartment to myself for maybe an hour more. I got changed into the clothes I'd decided on, and started going up and down on the inclined track.

I'd been exercising for an hour when the bell rang that they were here. I unlocked the building door for them, hoping Diego remembered from last time to show Luc which apartment on the second floor was mine, then unlocked the apartment door. "Come in, come in!" I said, happy to see my friends. "Mom's not home yet, but she will be soon."

I let them in. "So Luc, it's your first time here. Mom's room is on the left, my room is down this corridor on the right, past the bathroom, and you're standing in the living room. That's the kitchen further in the living room on the right."

I led them to my room, and with some effort changed my sofabed along the right side of the room so it could be a couch. "So, this is my room. Diego has already been here once." I then sat down across from the TV and my gaming systems, with my old computer desk on the right. The left wall of my room had two windows, a small and a large one, both with the shades down. The wall between the left wall and the door had my closet.

I turned to them. "So, whadaya guys wanna do? I can use the journal, right?" Tried to make that sound as innocent as possible.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix [C]
12:15 PM, Sunday
Horoshi Household

Schedule

2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch

Diego smiled at Luc as he greeted her. He helped her carry the items as they were walking over to Karai's home. Diego grimaced at the snacks Luc brought. They were rather unhealthy looking. He'd figured he would have something healthier when they were with Karai.

He led Luc to where Karai lived. When they arrived there, Diego blushed to see her attire. He would probably never get tired of seeing how beautiful she was. "Come in, come in!" she said happily. "Mom's not home yet, but she will be soon."

She let them in as she catted with Luc. "So Luc, it's your first time here. Mom's room is on the left, my room is down this corridor on the right, past the bathroom, and you're standing in the living room. That's the kitchen further in the living room on the right."

So, this is my room. Diego has already been here once," she said as she sat down across from the TV and my gaming systems, with an old computer desk on the right. The left wall of the room had two windows, a small and a large one, both with the shades down. The wall between the left wall and the door had her closet. Once they were in the room, Diego smiled even some more and hugged Karai before kissing her on the cheek

"So, whadaya guys wanna do? I can use the journal, right?" Karai asked in an innocent tone. Diego smiled at her, it managed to alleviate alot of the stress he was feeling hours ago.

He didn't sleep well and it was noticeable if you paid attention to Diego. He brought the Journal with him. Unknown to the girls, he ripped two more pages out. Those were for emergencies. He was sitting next to Karai before he heard her ask.

"Sure... you can use it," Diego said as he gave her the Journal. That was not the only concern he had in his mind though. He was thinking... if he only won the game against Karai with luck... what did that mean? He didn't want to think about it, but it lingered in his mind. He sighed as he tried to get the thoughts out of his head. "Well, maybe we can watching some anime," Diego suggested.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
Sunday - Karai‘s Apartment

Karai let Luc and Diego into the building and Diego helped Luc carry the snacks up. Karai, skimpily dressed, gave them a tour and led them to her room, where she asked if what they wanted to do and if she could use the journal.

Luc tensed a little, she wanted to use the journal as well. Ignoring her impulse to jump in, she set the snacks she still had on a clear spot of Karai’s desk, and open up the bag of assorted fried goodies, while Diego handed over the journal to Karai, “Sure... you can use it,” and suggested, “Well, maybe we can watching some anime.”

Luc took a fried spring roll out of the bag, “Anime sounds good to me. I brought some snacks, I know they’re not the healthiest… but hey, everything in moderation, right?”

She savored a bite of the delicious spring roll, then asked Karai, “What do you got for anime? Or should we log onto somewhere like VIZ and stream it? Assuming you want to watch anime too?”

She added the last part feeling a little guilty for just assuming Karai would want to watch anime too. She wasn’t even sure if Karai like anime.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(Actually it it was 1pm when they arrived. I had her exercise for an hour while she waited, remember?

Also, italics is in Russian)

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
5. Physics - Mr. Glass
Horoshi household, Sunday afternoon

Obviously I enjoyed that kiss, but this wasn't a date and we were hanging out as friends. I accepted the journal and put it under my right arm for now. I then looked over the food Luc had brought rather hungrily, but decided against it for now. We'd probably order pizza anyway, and mom would be home soon. I heard the doorknob turn and jumped up. I'd forgotten to lock the door! "Oh crap, I hope that's not a burglar." I looked down the hall to see mom come home and sighed in relief. Speak of the devil! She had gone to visit grandma, her mom, early in the morning, and also went food shopping. She took the shopping cart to the kitchen to unpack. "Oh you have friends over? Come help me unpack the food!

"In a minute!" I yelled back. I pulled out my laptop from my schoolbag and put it on the wheeled table in the middle of the room. The WiFi indicator had full bars, connecting the the nearby router. "Here guys, stream something online if you want. Or check my library of downloaded anime. You might not like it, or you might. It's not mushy anime. I have a lot of sci-fi and mecha. I particularly recommend Xenosaga: The Animation if you haven't already seen it." I said with a grin as I started to walk out with the journal still under my right arm. "I gotta help mom unpack what she bought." Then I went to help mom, leaving them alone in my room. I'd use the journal later, but I took it with me so I wouldn't forget.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix [C]
1:15 PM, Sunday
Horoshi Household

Schedule

2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch

Luc took a fried spring roll out of the bag, “Anime sounds good to me. I brought some snacks, I know they’re not the healthiest… but hey, everything in moderation, right?”

Diego just gave a little half-smile. He then noticed that Karai had gone out because her mom arrived.

“What do you got for anime? Or should we log onto somewhere like VIZ and stream it? Assuming you want to watch anime too?” Luc asked Karai before she left. She then came back with her laptop.

."Here guys, stream something online if you want. Or check my library of downloaded anime. You might not like it, or you might. It's not mushy anime. I have a lot of sci-fi and mecha. I particularly recommend Xenosaga: The Animation if you haven't already seen it," Karai said with a smile and with the Journal.

Any anime?

"I gotta help mom unpack what she bought," she said before she went out. Diego smiled before his eyes widened as he got an idea.

A very dangerous idea.

An insane idea.

The Journal could do many things. But could it rewrite physics itself? The way reality works?

"You heard of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann?" Diego said with a rather unsettling smile.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(That’s also why I’ve not been bothering with time in this RPG, since it isn’t necessary to it, it’s just in the way)

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
Sunday - Karai‘s Apartment

Luc felt awkward for even bringing snacks, she was the only one eating them and she couldn’t eat that much.

They were surprised by the sound of the door, but it turned out to be Karai’s mom with groceries. Karai set up her laptop for Luc and Diego to stream anime on, pointing out her’s wasn’t mushy, recommending ‘Xenosaga: The Animation’, and explained she was going to go help her mom unpack. She took the journal with her.

Luc cringed, weren’t they supposed to be keeping the journal from everyone, including parents? Also, she was guilty of watching mushy anime on occasion.

Diego smiled in the sort of creepy way that Luc hard seen upon rare occasions. It usually meant the person wearing it had a bad idea. “You heard of ‘Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann’?” he asked.

Luc racked her brain, “That’s one of the ones about giant robots right? Set in a future world?” She wasn’t sure what about it was devious, she hadn’t really watched it, but that smile made her suspect something was up. But then, it wasn’t like he had to worry about embarrassing her with R or higher rated stuff either.