• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shadow Journal (Rated R) ~RPG Tread~

Pyroli

Banned
Felix Fouraker [C]

1. Biology - Miss. Perrin
2. Art - Miss. Kat
3. US History - Miss Caramel
Lunch
4. Math Combined - Mr. Kent
5. Drama - Mr. Frisk
6. English - Mr. Warden

Felix quickly made a mad dash for his Biology class, already finding himself mildly late once he got there. The teachers always seemed so forgiving about it though, so he just shrugged it off; placing himself down in his desk and adjusting his headphones around his neck. Felix always got bored in Biology, especially considering the teacher would usually just stop teaching halfway into the class and just give them that night’s homework.

He rolled his eyes, today was just another boring lecture on how asexual organisms reproduce. Which was incredibly boring, yes, he got it. They didn’t need to have sex to reproduce, but how did this make them fascinating? It was certainly beyond him. The teacher finally seemed to have had enough talking for the day, giving up and assigning them four pages of their notebook.

Felix got to work, trying his best to answer the vocabulary; although he wasn’t exactly positive he had explained what spores are well enough. Once he finished, there was still over twenty minutes in the period. He rolled his eyes and pulled out the current book he was reading; it was rather intriguing. It followed the path of a cannibal and what he did to all his victims before killing them, some of the deaths freaked out Felix, but he found the book interesting and very hard to put down.

Next, Felix headed out to his Art class. Art was his second favorite period, only behind English by a small amount. He loved art because he could literally just listen to his music all period and draw what inspired him, it was usually the highlight of his day. Being an abstract painter, he usually had to describe what he was trying to show in his art, but he really didn’t mind; especially considering his English had improved drastically in the last couple of years. When he first moved here, he hardly knew a single English word; but now he had become an amazing writer, and a rather fine English speaker. He smiled a scratched his pen over the paper. After this he had history, at least he would be able to see some friends there.

The bell rung, right when it was suppose to. Felix walked out, heading to his locker and switching his art supplies for his History book and notebook before beginning to walk to history. He waved to a few friends and smiled at all the girls how said hello. Felix had been a little... unsure about his sexuality. He thought he liked girls, but he was starting to find some of the guys in his classes more and more attractive. He usually shrugged it off, he knew that Bisexuality existed and he was probably just somewhere along that scale. He shook off the thoughts once again as he began to enter his History class.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Everyone: Let’s be helpful and post the classes we’re in while we’re posting about them.

(Bron) I don’t know why some people are completely avoiding having class with others, cause that isn‘t helpful, but the reason we’re trying to get through these first few classes quickly is so interesting stuff can actually happen.

(pikachu) Did you ever post your schedule?

(YDT) Catch up please to the current class period!

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar [C]
2. English - Mr. Warden

Lucy got up. She stood there waiting for the crowd around the bin to thin. She didn’t care if the book was beat up, it had the same words, the same meaning. Still, what a hassle. Karai was lucky, she had an expensive new notepad with copies of all the year’s books on it.

After retrieving her book, Luc joined Karai and Diego for group reading, she didn’t care for too many of the people in this class, but Diego and Karai were alright in her book. Diego had cookies, offering them to Karai. Luc gestured to him to put them away. With Mr. Warden’s no tolerance policy, that was a one way ticket to detention. Luckily he didn’t catch it.

When English finally concluded Luc scurried off to her locker and switched Hamlet and the English textbook, for her US History book.

Miss Caramel was at the front of the room, greeting students happily as they came in. Her shirt strained every time she waved. Luc selected a seat that was neither in the front nor in the back. A lot of the time she sat in the back, but there was something about Miss Caramel, that Luc didn’t really need to sit in back to get extra attention.

Miss Caramel waited patiently for everyone to take their seats, which finally happened several minutes pass the bell. She smiled, “Okay everyone, get out your books and turn to page 132. So far we‘ve had pilgrims, and witches, and…”

Luc zoned out, watching Miss Caramel pace around the room as she talked to her students. Luc flipped lazily through her book, slowly getting closer to the right page. Miss Caramel paused next to her, and leaned over her shoulder, unable to avoid touching her bosom to Luc’s back, flipping to the correct page for her, “here we go.”

Luc smiled up at her, “Thanks.”

Miss Caramel beamed proudly. So dense, Luc laughed inwardly as Miss Caramel went off to help other students that were pulling the same stunt. Not only was it entertaining, but it shortened the actual time they had to spend studying history, as Miss Caramel didn’t believe in homework.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Marissa ‘Marly’ Victoria Perkinson [N-Coven]

US History- Miss Caramel

Marly barely had enough to change back into her fashionable clothes and get her hair looking mostly decent before it was time to go her next class. Thus Marly was somewhat playing attention in her history class though she was mostly concern about reapply her make-up and fixing up her hair. She stared into the small compact mirror in her hand. As she gently patted some blush on her cheeks. She was nearly done she just need to put on some lip balm and her look would be her perfect beautiful self. As it touched her lips a shadow was cast over her. Miss Caramel was standing in her light, how rude.

“This is a classroom, not your personally vanity Ms. Marissa,” the teacher reprimanded her and she merely sighed as she quickly put her make up back into her bag. The blonde girl moved her book to the center of her desk “Your book isn’t even opened having you been listening at all?”

“Yes, you were talking about pilgrims, witches other people that died like a really long time ago.” Marly was really unenthusiastic about history. She didn’t care about the founder of the USA, good for him but how would this information help them in real life, that right it wouldn’t. I mean they were talking about witches, witches don’t even exist. Miss Caramel got the teen girl to the right page. If she was saying anything at all to her, she had blocked it out. Marly just stared at her book bored.

Annissa ‘Ann’ Serafina Perkinson[ N-C]

English Lit- Ms Prillwitz

Personal Fitness Class had ended and Ann was still feeling the burn from it, she separated with her sister on their way to their next class and she pulled her hair into a ponytail as she made it there. English lit with Ms. Prillwitz, this class was actually quite nice. Though she loved a good manga/comic, a good book was also fun to read. Ann sat in attention and listen to the teacher talk. She seemed in a rather chipper today, maybe she wouldn’t have a ton of homework to worry about tonight.

Listening she enjoy her outtake of the Greeks Mythology it was one of her favorite of all. She jotted down words and underlined words and phrases that she had repeated. She knew those were important points to remember. Being in this class made her really want to read something instead of learning about how it affected culture and stuff. She decided during lunchtime would do just that. She had something nice to read and her isolated little area of the school. The popular kid and her sister would be fine without her today.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(I see. I understand, but I hope I don't get too far behind if I take a break for a day when RL gets in the way or I need to post in TT, which I do)

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
1. Calculus - Mr. Hawkhouser
2. English - Mr. Warden (Current Class, but moving on)
Lunch
4. Computer Graphics - Mr. Yagami
5. Physics - Mr. Glass
6. Gym (Acrobatics or Karate depending on the day) - Mrs. Martin

So we went through group reading and then discussion with the class on what we were reading. I noticed Diego starting to offer me cookies, but hopefully he would get the cue from Luc to wait until later. Good thing Mr. Warden wasn't looking in this direction. More group reading, and before I knew it this class was over. But of course Mr. Warden assigned everybody to finish the chapter for tomorrow if we haven't already, but thankfully no written homework. Really, what can he assign to torture us more than already having to read the monologue? With it being a play format it was just a lot of characters talking. I closed my laptop, put it in my bag, and walked out slowly since I didn't need to visit my locker. On to American History.

Miss Caramel was greeting everybody as we arrived, with her clothes straining her chest. Her pair are about on par with mine, but I don't wear such tight clothes that they could rip apart at any moment. My U neck sport bra is more comfortable, although neither of us are modest. On me it works, but on her it seriously looks like she's uncomfortable. I swear one of these days she's going to have a wardrobe malfunction. Somebody really should tell her that her clothes are too tight, but I wasn't going to be the one to do it. I enjoyed looking at her about as much as the boys did.

I sat down near the middle next to my friends, pulled out my laptop from my bag, and opened the US History file just in time to hear. "Okay everyone, get out your books and turn to page 132. So far we‘ve had pilgrims, and witches...." I zoned out a little at this point, as we started to discuss what this period of history was about and Ms. Caramel was helping the students who couldn't find the right page.

I was watching the new cheer captain apply a ton of makeup to her face and adjust her hair. I mean really, does she not feel comfortable with her natural looks to put on so much cosmetics? Back when I was popular it always bothered Becky that I could get people to notice me without any makeup. All it takes is exercise, good higene and nutrition. Ah, good times. Of course I agreed with her fixing up her hair so it wasn't so much of a rat's nest after whatever class she had before this one. Not that I'd talk to this year's cheer squad since we were just acquainted and that's all. Marly probably didn't even realize we had this class together.

Naturally, Ms. Caramel wasn't pleased about Marly dolling herself up during class and she got a talking to but managed to prove she'd been paying attention at least for a little bit. While she looked bored I had long since opened the textbook on my laptop and been following along with the lecture. Don't need to take notes, since I can just underline or highlight right in my copy of the book. eBooks are so convenient.

We had no homework and it was not at all a boring class, but I was still looking forward to Lunch. When's that bell going to ring?

Last edited:

725roy

ambivolent
Peter 'Pete' Votthed [C]

Schedule
1. English Lit. - Ms. Prillwitz
2. Physics - Mr. Filarski
3. US History - Ms. Caramel
Lunch
4. Calculus - Mr. Lark
5. Logic and Critical Thinking - Mrs. Johnson
6. Psychology - Mr. Giovanni

(OoC, yes I did. I’ll keep posting it though. Also, hooray for moving the plot along!)

As Pete had arrived to the class with all of his friends in it, he noticed Ms. Caramel being he ever sweet self by greeting people at the door.

“Good morning my darling students!”

“Good morning Ms. Caramel, how are you today?” asked Pete.

“Just dandy, and you?” she responded.

“I’m doing pretty well. Thanks” he answered. Pete carried his textbook and binder put his stuff on the desk, and then proceeded to look around the room. He and Brueske looked around and saw Luc, Karai, Felix, and Diego, members of the coven, them and he saw that annoying girl Marly. He sat down in his spot in the classroom, and once the bell rang he was all set to learn. He was just about to stare off into oblivion when he heard,

“Okay everyone, get out your books and turn to page 132. So far we‘ve had pilgrims, and witches, and today we’re going to try out something a little different! Today we’ll be learning about the natives that had attacked the pilgrims and how they cursed their spirits to haunt future generations!”

She seemed oddly cheery about something so serious. Pete opened his book to page 132 and started reading, he absorbed himself into the reading and was unable to focus on anything else, until he heard a squabble. Ms. Caramel had gotten upset at Marly, which is something she usually doesn’t do. Apparently Marly was doing her hair and makeup, and it really ticked off both Ms. Caramel and Marly.

Pete continued to read the pages assigned, but was interrupted when he thought of another possibility to write in the journal. It never really occurred to him until now, and the fact that you could even further yourself with the book while at the same time, cutting down others. It was brilliant. But, he had to keep it to himself. His level of curiosity had skyrocketed, but no matter what, he must keep silent. that’s when he thought of a joke... and it wasn’t even funny.

‘A squirrel walks up to a tree and says ‘I have stored all my nuts in you but now you grew and I can’t get into you and now I am dead.’ It’s funny because the squirrel is dead.’

‘Must... not.. laugh...’

At that moment the bell rang and Pete was safe to laugh in the halls. He walked down the halls and made his way back to his locker, and was about to head to the cafeteria for lunch when he remembered he had to go to Mr. Warden’s room... ‘But where is it?’ Pete wandered around until he found himself in the English wing of the building, and sure enough, right in front of Mr. Warden’ room, all alone. He hoped he hadn’t forgotten something else that Luc said, but he was paranoid. Just then he turned his head and saw more members of the coven heading his way.

Last edited:

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Cynthia "Snydey" Grey [N-C]

1. Home Economics - Mr. Baker
2. English - Mr. Warden
3. Applied General Sciences - Mr. Trumbles
Lunch
4. Drama - Mrs. Condra
5. World History - Miss Caramel
6. Applied Mathematics - Mr. Caloosa

Jessica fell onto the floor exhausted through the intense cooking that Cynthia and Cassandra put her through. Cynthia and Cassandra were both eating a piece of the casserole.

"It's ok, needs something more." Cynthia said as she swallowed a forkful of carrot cake, brownie and cream cheese frosting.

"Yes, I know. Rather bland." Cassandra replied dryly as she scooped some mango ice cream onto her plate. The two girls quickly finished eating then rapped up the rest of the casserole into nice little pieces. There was a lot left over, 17 peices, they left one out for Jessica. Cynthia left with 6 peices in her bag as she walked over to her next class, English.

"Hi Lizzie!" Cynthia shouted as she pulled out a peice of casserole from her bag and handed it to Elizabeth. She tentatively took it and put it away in her bag. Cynthia sat down next to her and started to zone out. She looke over to Diego and the people he was sitting with and quickly snorted.

"That kid is so sad. All he could do is make chocolate cookies." Cynthia snickered, watching him hold a bag full of them.

"Not everyone has as...refined?...tastes as you, Snydey." Elizabeth explained. Cynthia wasn't really paying attention as she drifted off thinking about more recipes she could do. She started drooling as she started daydreaming. Elizabeth kept on nudging her throughout the class, but she just couldn't stay focused at all. After a while the class was over and Cynthia went to her next class, applied sciences.

"Hi Katerina!" Cynthia shouted as she entered the class. Katerina was the last of her four friends. Katerina is rather intelligent and has many... unpopular interests. She loves playing video games, watching anime and doing brain puzzles. She really shouldn't have been in the Applied sciences class, but she was sick of being called a braniac in the other classes. Here everyone was equal. Mr. Trumbles walked into the room, nearly tripping and smashing all the eggs he was carrying.

"I wonder what's he doing." Cynthia asked. Katerina sighed with a laugh. Many classes were filled with building sturdy devices for eggs to travel in to get past obstacles. Katerina had found out the trick a long time ago, just cover it in a lot of padding. Since then she has gotten bored of that and tries to challenge herself each day. This time, no soft objects.

"Today class, you are going to have to build a cart for an egg to go down this ramp without breaking." Mr. Trumbles explained. He pointed to a meter high ramp that had a 45 degrees slope. Cynthia groaned, this looked impossible to her.

"Don't worry this will be easy." Katerina comforted as she started thinking of a contraption. She designed a box made out of straws, with the egg in the middle attached with Rubber bands that would turn with the movement. The straws would basicaly go down the ramp like stairs, and the egg would bounce all over the place without once actually hitting anything. Once it would reach the bottom it would just stop moving. Just as she anticipated it worked perfectly and Mr. Trumbles let the two leave early to lunch.

"Great job Kat! Now we can meet everyone for lunch! I wonder what my dad packed my today." Cynthia said with a drool.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Bron): If you leave someone in charge of your character, we can make sure Karai doesn’t get left behind.

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar [C]

Miss Caramel scolded Marissa. The girl that like being called Marly, or was it Mari? Luc didn’t care enough to know for sure what her nickname was. It was slightly funny though, Miss Caramel was so easy going in general, maybe Marissa’s make-up habit made her feel threatened, she was an aging beauty after all. Not old, defiantly not old, only 20 or 30 something, but age was starting to show in fine lines around her eyes.

The rest of class was pretty uneventful, just Miss Caramel droning on about ancient America.

Lunch -Mr. Warden‘s Room-

Finally the lunch bell rang. Luc made a quick stop at her locker to drop off her History book and then another stop at the vending machines to get some trail mix and a sports drink since she hadn’t packed a lunch and wasn’t going to the cafeteria.

She headed down to Mr. Warden’s room. She could see that Pete was already waiting. She moved inside and surveyed the room. Empty, as she had expected. Mr. Warden spent his lunch in the teacher’s lounge, because it was completely and utterly student free.

She grabbed a chair, “Let’s sit in a circle, that way we can be sure someone's watching every window and the door.” They didn’t want to lock the door though, that would look more suspicious if anyone came around. Not that she expected anyone to come around here this time of day anyways.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix [C]

Schedule
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch- -Mr. Warden‘s Room-
5. Advanced Algebra - Mrs. Rene

U.S. History was all right in Diego's mind. Once more, he was sitting and doing well. Not much happened being seeing the popular girl being her. He didn't like her and he glared at her to make sure she knew. He could feel his dark side plotting to humilate her. He was sitting near Karai and was being smile and such. He couldn't wait for lunch. Mainly because of all the stuff they were going to talk about. The dark cogs in his mind began spinning. He then recalled the manga Death Note...

Diego took a deep breath before he headed for lunch with his bag of cookies and his lunch sack.

Diego arrived in the room with a smile and placed down his box of cookies for people to take while he took a V8 Sparking Water (Strawberry Lemonade) and a GoPicnic Salmon & Crackers

He enocuraged for everyone to dig in.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Jon Teou [C]

2. Calculus AP - Mr. Minamimoto

As Jon walked across the room, he set down his backpack near his desk. He leaned forward onto the desk and looked at the worksheet which the teacher had placed on top of his table. Once the other students arrived they used the opportunity to study their notes in preparation for the quiz. Mr. Minamimoto moved in front of the classroom and picked up the mic which he had kept in the corner wired to a few amps in his stride.

"Attention, all 000s! Today, we have a pop quiz! If you fail, prepare for iteration unlike any you've ever experienced! Seriously; every one of you should know this by now, and, if you brain-dead binomials don't get it, I'm going to factor y'all up!"

Right; no pressure...

"Also, if you get a 95 or below on it, you'll be subjected to the horrors of the peanut gallery! In other words: study hall for an hour after school."

...Damnit.

"You may derive in 3... 2... 1."

They all worked fiercely on the quiz. It was so zetta easy; a little too easy. Jon tried to notice what was screwy or designed to trip everyone up before he wrote his answer down or opted to work on anything. Everyone kept checking over their answers and the problems for it, and, every moment, someone kept finding something new to correct.

Eventually class ended and everyone handed their quizzes to the people at the front desks.

That wasn't too difficult...

"All right, you factoring hectopascals; it's up; see you tomorrow; class dismissed!"

Jon headed off to Biology class with Mrs. Filos next.

Last edited:

Pyroli

Banned
Felix Fouraker [C]

1. Biology - Miss. Perrin
2. Art - Miss. Kat
Lunch
4. Math Combined - Mr. Kent
5. Drama - Mr. Frisk
6. English - Mr. Warden

Felix entered the History classroom, briefly waving to Miss Caramel; before grabbing a seat rather close to the center of the room. He fidgeted around with his Iphone shortly before the final bell rang, he pushed it to the edge of his desk; wondering what the lesson could possibly be today.

Miss. Caramel stood at the front of the class, continuing her lecture about witches and pilgrims. It was a rather boring class, as per usual. Felix had to stop himself from letting out a rather large and over exaggerated yawn. Felix looked around; seeing quite a few members of the coven here with him, he decided he’d just follow one of them out, seeing as he wasn’t quite sure where to go.

Miss. Caramel said a certain page number, but Felix really couldn’t hear her. He had his eyes on the cheer captain. He, like everyone else, didn’t really care for marly; however he remained civil with her, trying not to cause a world of hurt for himself. However, today, Marly had decided it was a good idea to fix up her hair and makeup in class; Felix rolled his eyes and carelessly flipped through his textbook, looking for that damn page.

Miss Caramel scolded Marly, before looking over at him; some the the teachers seemed to struggle with his name.

“Do you need help finding the page?” She asked rather pleasantly, coming to stand beside him. Felix nodded, smiling up at the teacher.

“Thanks Miss.” He said, quietly as she directed him to the correct page in the textbook. I read through the page, faintly hearing Miss Caramel’s voice droned into a lecture. Luckily, the bell rang, with no homework presented to us. I grinned, scooping up my Iphone, bag, and books. He walked to his locker, promptly opening the lock and putting in his textbook. He grabbed his coat and slowly walked down the halls; luckily, he spotted a familiar face heading towards Mr. Warden’s room. He followed and came to sit in the room, seeing Pete, Diego, and Luc already there. He had so many questions on his mind as he sat down, pulling an orange juice out of his bag. He sat in one of the seats in a circle as Luc told them to do.

Felix took a sip of his orange juice and looked at the faces around him, he decided to wait for everyone else before beginning some sort of topic about the book.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(Eh, I think I can keep up. I should be okay. It's just that I'm used to posting once a couple of days is all)

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
1. Calculus - Mr. Hawkhouser
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch - Mr. Warden's Classroom
5. Physics - Mr. Glass
6. Gym (Acrobatics or Karate depending on the day) - Mrs. Martin

I was borrrrred once she started to lecture. Even the reading we did in Warden's class kept more of my attention than this for some reason. So the class finally ended as we finished discussing the last topic of the day and the bell rang. I closed my laptop and put it away, checked my email on my Galaxy, grinned at Felix using an outdated iCrap phone, and followed my friends out. As they went toward room 107 which was Warden's class, I decided I would get Lunch after all. Where we spend our lunch is our business, and we're allowed to go out with our food or miss it entirely if we want to. I hoped I wouldn't be too late.

The line was decently long, but it moved fast. Today was Pizza day, and I charmed the lunchlady into giving me a full pie. After explaining that my friends were too worn out from classes to get lunch for themselves, I complemented her on her figure and gave her some exercise tips, which she happily traded for the pie. All 8 slices worth. Some people were staring at me walk out with the pie, but I had it covered. "What? This? This is for my friends who can't come to eat lunch." I walked past security and Bill the guard didn't even give me a second look. He had previously noticed my friends were not at lunch while patrolling the Lunchroom, so my story checked out.

I climbed the stairs out of the basement and headed for room 107 where my friends were by now. Opening the door, I was a bit late but no doubt they'd excuse me when they saw why. I sat down in the circle, crossing my legs. In this position my chest was more exposed than usual, but what were they going to do, have a nosebleeed? If the guys had a boner we wouldn't be able to see it anyway. I had hoped that they'd gotten used to the clothes I wear by now.

After I was comfortable I slid the Pizza box to the middle of the circle. "Here's why I was late." I declared as I picked up a piece of the pizza and started to eat hungrily. I'd work it off later in last period as well as my home gym.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar [C]

Deigo showed up not long after Luc met Pete at Mr. Warden’s room, joining the circle and putting out his cookies from before. Felix followed. Then came Karai with a whole pizza. She’d anticipated that some of them would skimp on lunch because the were more interested in the book. Actually, Luc tended to skimp on lunch. She didn’t want to get fat, but she didn’t really like ‘health food’ either.

Karai sat down on the floor, crisscross. Luc could see so far spor… ahem, Luc turned to her bag and pulled out the journal. Nearly everyone was here, and she wasn’t sure the other two were coming.

She’d heard something about Hank going home early, sick or something, not that she really cared. He was a jock that hadn’t wanted to hang with them in the first place, much less join their Coven.

She’d hardly ever saw Jon during school, so she wasn’t sure he knew where they were meeting. She hoped someone would have passed the message to him, but she wasn’t sure anyone else had class with him either.

(PokeLegend: Since this is true, um, well, your character is going to have to search for us when he realizes we aren’t in the usual spot in the lunchroom. Which means he’ll probably miss the beginning of the meeting.)

So there they were, Luc, Pete, Diego, Felix, and Karai.

Luc looked at the book, then scanned the windows and the small window on the door to make sure no one was around. She then looked out over the circle, “So witches, it looked like our spell worked. The old tree is dead. What should we do now?”

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix [C]

Schedule

2. English - Mr. Warden

As Diego passed around the cookies, he saw the journal and gulped. "Well... we need to do more proof that could prove to us it does work instead of just being coincidence. However, what we can do to ensure it could work. We also need to decide what could we use it for..." Diego stated as he heard in his mind chuckling.

Diego blushed when he saw Karai though he did also smile at her.

"Why don't we all write one thing down, a minor misfortune or whatever to test what we could do to another person?" Diego proposed. He began thinking if the book could understand code and such. While they were all friends, such power could tempt one another. Diego let out a breath as he began eating to calm himself down.

725roy

ambivolent
Peter 'Pete' Votthed [C]

(OoC: Going out of town for Presidents Day in the U.S.A. feel free to bunny me as necessary until I return, just pm me about what you did with me)

Schedule
Lunch - Mr. Warden’s Room
4. Calculus - Mr. Lark

“So witches, it looked like our spell worked. The old tree is dead. What should we do now?”

Pete had been preparing this thought for a while now, but he wanted to make sure he could sway things in his favor, as to not make anyone else suspicious.

"Well... we need to do more proof that could prove to us it does work instead of just being coincidence. However, what we can do to ensure it could work. We also need to decide what could we use it for..."

Time was ticking away at the hour, and Pete needed to get his hands on that journal... ‘but how? How do I get it away from the others? They’d notice right away... hmm... this’ll be tough, but who can I trust? Who is the best person to.. entrust... my decisions with... obviously I cant tell them everything... ‘

"Why don't we all write one thing down, a minor misfortune or whatever to test what we could do to another person?" suggested Diego in a calm manner. He seemed to be really calm... until he notice Diego glancing at Karai. This caused Pete to think about things a bit differently.

‘Well, Diego’s a no go... he’s to into Karai, and knowing him, he’d probably share my info with Karai... and well that and I get the feeling he doesn’t totally like me, but I could be wrong on that part... Hmm... Right now, my options are Felix and... Luc... this isn’t getting me anywhere.’

Pete surveyed the empty room, looking for any places to hide objects, only for him to remeber that he didn’t have any classes in this room. Maybe there was a chance he could come back later? No... his classes were on the entire opposite side of the building. He grabbed a slice of pizza Karai brought and started eating. Eating gave him a brilliant strategy that he never had considered.

‘Why do I have to rip a page out, when I could get someone else to... dirty their hands and not mine... that IS law number 26 of power.’ He thought now knowing his full strategy. HIs plan was simple. Go along with everyone else, act like them and start to get at what their most emotional state was, and crush it, all while never telling them what he was planning. He wouldn’t be in charge of the whole situation, that was what Luc was for, and he’d get one member of the coven to follow him blindly, doing everything he’d say, while still keep his own hands clean. ‘Laws 3, 7, 11, 14, 15, 17, 26, 27, 29, 33, 38, 43, and 46. 38 is a must... now don’t screw this up... this could really work... I just need a lackey... someone unaware of my plans... who... wait... Didn’t I already think this? Perhaps I could sway Luc somehow. I just have to figure out if she can be defrosted...’

Now, he was ready to bring his idea to the table.

“What if,” Pete started while munching on the piece of pizza, “we each wrote one thing, alone. And no one else was allowed to look at what we wrote. It could only be minor, nothing like: ‘Felix dies of a Heart attack”, no offense Felix, but like then once we write it, we scribble it out, so no one can see what we wrote, we can test to see what works and what doesn't if you scribble it out, AND it becomes a good trust exercise to prove that we do, in fact, all trust each other with what we write in the book.”

Last edited:

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Jon Teou [C]

3. Biology 2 AP - Mrs. Filos

"Alright; these worksheets on meiotic cell division are due tomorrow..." Mrs. Filos, Jon's Biology teacher, explained to the class after the period began as all the students moved up to her desk to get them.

Jon headed back to his desk and worked on it for a few minutes; it was the simplest assignment which they received in weeks. Some of them were actually doing their work before school ended; a few listened to music as they did it. Everyone else who didn't would probably do their work later; they were all chilling out for now. Most of the other students were talking about what happened lately; some students looked at a few things on Facebook or Twitter; several were texting students in different classes; about half of the students in the classroom were conversing about people who had recently switched their subjects, obscene markings all over their cars, multiple brilliant jokes, what video games they were playing lately, and what everyone had done prior to this today.

Eventually Jon finished the work and rested on his desk until it was over as everyone left the class for Lunch.

Lunch - Wandering the Hallways

He moved out to the cafeteria and, after a while, got a pizza in addition to a couple of milk cartons and a Gatorade bottle. He spotted Karai on the way across the line. He saw her head out to her English class. He followed her silently.

She's probably going to meet up with them; she definitely will if she has considered in the least what we should be spending this class for.

She didn't notice him at all on the way to Mr. Warden's room, but despite this, to be fair, he remained many yards away and out of sight; he didn't exactly follow her closely. Once she entered, he decided to wait outside and listen for about a minute. After they talked to each other for a moment and contemplated what they would do to test the notebook, he walked in. He opened the door casually, and looked at the Coven of, as Luc called them, witches.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar [C]

Jon came in while Luc was asking the group what they’d do next.

Diego spoke up first in response to Luc’s question. He felt writing down a few minor misfortunes to test the books limitations was a good plan. Pete on the other hand, want to allow everyone to write one thing without anyone else looking. An exercise in trust.

Yeah… Luc looked at the door Jon had just come in, then at Pete, “If we really trust each other, we shouldn’t need to hide our spells. If we don’t, then we shouldn’t be allowed to hide our spells. Either way, it’s probably safer if we all agree on what we’re doing... what we’re casting.”

“I like Diego’s plan better,” she continued, “we’ll all come up with a few suggestions of what to write down, and any we can all agree on, let’s write down.”

She thought it over a minute, keeping a watchful eye on the windows. What would she suggest? She thought about Miss Caramel, no, that wouldn’t do. What if Miss Caramel go fired and they ended up with another Mr. Warden? Ugh. Now there was someone she wanted to put a curse on. She fiddled with the journal, “What if we... do something, not anything deadly, just something to prevent Mr. Warden from showing up for a while? Maybe some other teachers as well?”

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Marissa ‘Marly’ Victoria Perkinson [N-C]

Lunch- At the Popular Table

After leaving the boring History Class, Marly made her way to the lunchroom. Using her charm she cut high in the line lessening her wait in the line. All she got was a salad and water for lunch, something good for her and would keep her nice and slim; gaining weight would be terrible. She walked over to the side of the cafeteria where all the popular people sat; she found the table where all of the current Cheerleaders sat. They chatted among themselves and occasionally giggled and judging from where their eyes turned to quite often the subject was boys. As she sat down with them their attention turned to her.

“Oh Marly, listen to this Stephanie has a crush!” Diana Wright, a brunette with amber eyes, told her and the black haired girl seemed a mixture of fluster and anger as she told her to keep her voice down. The other girls burst into laughter, Marly, herself, even chuckled. “Come on now, who is the mystery man?” The girl continued to tease her.

“Dave Walker,” She said soft but loud enough that the other girls at the table could hear it over other voice in the lunchroom. And the girl went wild again as they began to talk about they thought were his finer points. The girl’s brown eyes turned to Marly. “What do think I should do, should I just go up and confess?”

“First you need to strut, show some stuff off and see if he interested. If he is, make sure first he doesn’t have a girlfriend before you pounce.” That was the blonde advice and all the other girls agreed with her statement. The listen to Marly as if her words were above all others.

“I think Hank Bilmeyer, super hunky!” Another of the girls spoke up and everyone listened up. “He’s so tall, muscular, has pretty blue eyes and blonde buzz cut make him looked so manly.”

“It is true Hank is super attractive but you have to careful around him. I heard he seduces poor girls, has sex with them and then pretend they’re just friends.” The mention of that got them started talking; about the scandalous pictures that were floating around last year, and how the girl used to be a part of the Cheerleading Squad. As this all went on one girl didn’t have anything to say, Betty.

“Hey now that, I’m looking, where’s Ann?” Betty suddenly changed the subject and everyone suddenly quiet it down and looked as they too finally notice the other twin’s absence in the group.

“Ann text me that she wouldn’t be joining us today. She said she was going to study for a history test.” Marly informed them of her sister’s reasons. Many of them groaned after hearing the explanation.

“Geez, History Class sucks, who cares about a bunch of people who died millions of years ago.” Many of the other girls agreed about the pointlessness of the class. The others didn’t share the opinion saying that they could learn lot from the past. And a new conversation began and the older one quickly faded from their thoughts.

Annissa ‘Ann’ Serafina Perkinson [N-C]

Lunch- In an unused Classroom

Ann seemed a little nervous as she looked around carefully before bolting into an unused classroom. This room currently had no teacher assign to it so it was pretty much empty expect for the desks and a chalkboard. Someone entering was slim and hopefully it’ll stay that way. The blonde walked slowly and quietly as she made her way to back seat closest to the window… It was still rather gloomy and wet outside. If it wasn’t for that she would have went outside just behind the library area no ever hung out around there. It was probably because it was quite a walk to get there.

Out of her book bag she pulled a brown paper bag, her lunch. It was small and definitely not something her sister would have approved off: a bologna sandwich, cheddar flavor Pringles, chocolate chip cookies and a bottle of Sprite. She set out her food and pulled at rather colorful small book. She had an issue of a manga called Skip Beat. It was one of the few romance manga she actually read, as she found it easier to get engrossed with more adventure and fighting type ones like, Naruto or Bleach. This one kept her attention well it was cute and funny wrapped into a nice written story that kept her interested.

Ann smiled widely; she couldn’t wait to see what would happen next in the story. She was getting quite behind in all of the series she was currently into… if only she wasn’t so afraid of people finding out about it. But that worry was quickly shrugged off as she proceeded to read her book and eat lunch alone.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix [C]

Schedule

2. English - Mr. Warden

Diego turned to Pete and gave him a critical look. That thought disturbed him, for more than a few reasons. While Diego was aware that his madness began acting up and he could feel his darker impulses demanding to be let out, even he wondered about that. While he had little doubt that people would recoil if they figured out what really went on in his head, he strived to do better.

'i DoN't TrUsT hIm...'

Diego appeared a bit shocked at the voice. Diego may have many dark thoughts, but overall, he feels for others, even though he has toruble understanding or expressing it. He was by no means a sociopath.

“What if we... do something, not anything deadly, just something to prevent Mr. Warden from showing up for a while? Maybe some other teachers as well?” Luc stated.

"Well, maybe we can have them catch a bug or something. It's been getting colder so it wouldn't be too suprising if a few teachers caught some colds or something," Diego proposed before thinking.

"How about also someone like Marly? Teach her something in humilty," Diego proposed, a smirk on his face.

725roy

ambivolent
Peter 'Pete' Votthed [C]

(OoC: Forgive me if this one's a bit short, I did this one while I was on vacation, so it may seem a bit rushed)

Schedule
Lunch - Mr. Warden’s Room
4. Calculus - Mr. Lark

'Damn,' Pete thought upset, 'though, to be honest, it's kind of strange... Don't they trust me? Huh... Still, I need to find a way to sway Luc... But how... Maybe I should just let Diego do what he wants to do... Maybe he has something smarter... Who knows?'

Pete reclined back into his chair as Diego gave him a concerned look. as he looked around the room, he noticed some of the other people were a bit wary of his thought. Was it a bad idea to share it? He was just about to give another, more friendly suggestion when Diego said something that definitely caught his attention.

"How about also someone like Marly? Teach her something in humilty," Diego suggested. This caught Pete totally off guard. He had perceived Diego as a nice guy, but this was different. This would be what something Pete would say, had Diego not said it. Pete was totally on board, but he didn't have any clear ideas on what they could do. Before he said anything he took a quick look at everybody in the room. He hadn't noticed that Jon had walked in, but that's what happens when you get lost in thought about things that are more important. He noticed Diego was sort of more serious looking more than before, but that didn't phase him.

" To me, this sounds like a pretty good idea. If we do something to the teachers then there's always a chance they could get suspicious... Bt it's not like they could figure us out. But, if we pulled something on a student, they would be to busy freaking out about it... Especially if they're named Marly." Pete looked around the room to make sure that, one, Mr. Warden wasn't right outside, and two, that he wasn't making himself look more suspicious to the others. "You know what we could do? We could make her BENEFIT instead of making her look like a fool. Here's what I'm thinking. We make her slowly turn nerdy and smart, causing all her friends to leave her, but making her get better grades and have better relationships with the teachers. Of course, we can also make her wet herself. Whatever floats your boat." Pete said confidently. He figured that the other members would make her wet herself, but he didn't care, he needed to redeem himself after his poor first proposal.