• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shadow Journal (Rated R) ~RPG Tread~

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix [C]

Schedule
1. Home Economics - Mr. Baker
2. English - Mr. Warden
3. US History - Miss Caramel
---Lunch---
4. Computer Graphics - Mr. Yagami
5. Advanced Algebra - Mrs. Rene
6. Psychology - Mr. Giovanni

"I think we should just agree to not use it on each other, and swear. As for not killing anybody, I for one don't think it's a good idea. We've all been wronged in the past, and practically half the school still avoids eye contact with me. I'm sorry you guys, but I can't agree to no killing. No making others kill for us, sure, but I can't promise I don't want the book to make people die. There's just some people that I would rather took their last breath." Karai said rather coldly, then looked around before explaining. "Present company excluded, of course," she said with a shy grin.

Diego looked rather crest-fallen. He wasn't showed if he could go ahead with murder unless it was self-defense. He found it pretty petty of Karai trying to get revenge on alot of people. Okay, it wasn't vengence itself, but this was murder. They might be immature jerks, but they also have family and friends. They did screw up her life a bit yeah, but did that give her the right to take theirs away?

Not even the insane side of him could say anything. While they were his friends, he also feared for his life. If he was in their way, would they kill him also? He needed some sort of life insurance or something to protect him. He looked down at the book. What would keep him from taking the book and just sprinting awya? None of them knew where he lived. He could simply put they got into an accident in which they survived, but lost all memory of this tome.

And then what? Diego would remain the only warlock. He didn't want much to be honest. Probably just win the lottery to pay back his folks and for college as well as to help him go through life as he began writing.

“Hi. What are you doing here?”

Diego saw it was Steve. He didn't do much, but nod at him as he saw Karai and Luc try and use sarcasm to get him to back off. Diego looked at the tome once more before looking at his tome. When had he become so untrusting of people?

He then saw Pete laugh until he got into the water. He tried to save him, but he failed in doing so. He shook his head at his friend as he was in the geese water. This did comfort him slightly, though in his paranoid state, he was wondering if it was Pete trying to put a ruse?

Meanwhile, he was thinking? What should he do? Part of him wanted to help Karai in an attempt to win her affection, but would it be worth it? He was not sure. Diego tried to stomp out the doubt that grew in him as he looked at his friends.

At the same time, could he live with himself if he did so? To look in the mirror and realize the girl he liked expressed the desire and intent to murder people. To participate simply to win her affections... Diego remembered the familiar phrase from one of his favorite series.

"With great power comes great responsability."

He tightened his grip on the book as he tried to get a hold of himself. To some folk, it looks like he got doused with ice water or came out of seeing a really frightening horror movie.

He looked around and saw Jon, another Coven member. He wondered if he could be trusted.

If anyone could be trusted... even himself... to do the right thing.

He remained quiet as he faced Steve briefly; Diego's expression screamed "Please leave."

He was trying to find the words to say to the group. What could he say to them though? Did he have anything he wanted or needed to say? He looked at them.

Diego was still uncertain if Pete was a dormant sociopath and didn't want to risk awakening that side of him. Diego was not sure how much he could trust Luc though she seem to not want to do much. Then there was Karai... would he follow his heart or would he do the moral obligation? What was the moral obligation?

He currenty had the book and one night to try and prepare for anything he could. Diego gave one last look at Karai as he shuddered a bit, looking a little ill.

Nythe

Mostly Harmless
Steve Ansell [N-C]
After school, Thursday

Steve’s greeting was met by stares showing him he wasn’t welcome. One of the girls – Karai, if Steve remembered correctly – was quick to give a reply.

“Oh, hello. We're conspiring to rule the world, wondering if the government is doing a good job or if they need to be assassinated. The usual.” The sarcasm in her voice could be smelt from a mile away.

Steve sighed quietly. ‘I got their attention, alright. That’s exactly why I mostly keep to myself.’

The other girl then continued with the sarcasm treatment. “Yeah, I think we could do a lot better. I’ve even got great a plan to end unemployment, I’ve always wanted my own monument.”

Steve was just about to open his mouth to say something back when he was interrupted by a loud splash of water. Pete had just fallen into it from laughing too much.

‘This could hardly have gone any worse. But what should I do now?’ Steve looked at the last person of the group. Like the rest, Diego was glaring at him. For some reason he was holding a notebook extremely tightly. ‘Well, if sarcasm is their game…’

“Thanks for the sarcasm, it’s just what I needed. I was actually suffering from a chronic deficiency, you may have just saved my life.” Steve then switched out of his sarcastic mode. “If you don’t want to tell me just say so.” He turned to Pete. “Are you OK down there? Just wet and embarrassed or hurt, wet and embarrassed?” Steve tried his best to say the last words with a smile.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar [C]
Thursday

After School

Pete, who apparently found the girl’s sarcasm hilarious, started laughing, and as a consequence fell in the lake. Boy, Pete is having an off day, isn’t he? He seemed to be okay though, just embarrassed.

Steve tried to play along. He joked that he really need the sarcasm, before breaking character and telling them how he really felt. Boy, he wasn’t very good at this was he? He finished off by asking Pete if he was hurt, or just wet and embarrassed. Luc probably should have asked already, being that she was actually Pete’s friend, but she was pretty sure he was fine. Just covered in ick.

She wished the book was a little more user friendly, if it was, Diego could already have gotten rid of this intruder. If there was a way to make a 24 hour notebook, maybe there was a way to make a instantaneous one?

They still had to get rid of him. Well, the sarcasm game was still in play, wasn’t it? Luc smirked, “Hey, if you don’t want to be part of the new world order, you can just buzz off.”

725roy

ambivolent
Peter 'Pete' Votthed [C]

(OoC: I’m back, I had a great spring break)

Thursday after school

‘Ouch... ough... ooch... oogh... yikes,’ Pete thought.He knew when to be composed but even then it was necessary for him not to lose his cool. He was about to scream ‘Why did you guys write exactly what I had said before about me in that notebook?!’ but he knew better. He would just have to walk it off, and hope that he could remain happy, while acting embarrassed. It seemed to be the smartest action, being embarrassed, so he proudly mustered his acting skills together and proceeded to stumble out of the water. His hair and clothes were sopping wet, but that didn’t matter, he’d be home soon enough.

“Are you OK down there? Just wet and embarrassed or hurt, wet and embarrassed?” Steve asked him, his voice seemed to actually express concern for Pete. Pete hadn’t prepared a response for the guy so instead he simply said, “Meh, It could’ve been better, the service was... how should I put it... sloppy. At best.” He climbed back up to where the others were and sat down on the stone arch, 3 feet away from the nearest guard rail. “Let’s hope nobody is talking about it at school tomorrow.”

“Hey, if you don’t want to be part of the new world order, you can just buzz off.” Luc said, almost a little too sarcastically. Pete wondered if this was really the right thing to say to the guy who had come out of nowhere; after all, he could be their ‘test subject’. THis idea struck him harder than the bottom on the pool of water he had fallen in moments ago. He then proceeded to produce an inner monologue unlike anything the whole had ever seen; an inner monologue of epic proportions.

While maintaining a casual, yet stoic appearance, without any traces of smugness or cockiness, Pete thought, ‘Steve.... oh.. you silly little red pikmin... We could do so much to you... maybe we’d start small... like making you accidentally... emphasis on accidentally... get a scar across your arm... then proceed to you doing things like... I dunno... being a huge d-bag in front of some hoser... or thievery... maybe even murder... Maybe I could use him as my scapegoat... I wonder if it would be smart to lead him on... only to cut him down later. Oh so many possibilities, how can I choose? Whatever I do, I never will let the power get to my head. I must not... no.. never... Let Diego misuse the book so they won’t trust him with it... then give it to Karai, who’s too easily swayed, unless she says otherwise... Once all three of them realize they can’t handle it.. They’ll have no choice... I’ll get it... But I’ll make sure they fully trust me first... there’s no one to be mad at me when they’re dead... no... I won’t kill them.. maybe mutilate one, but not full on murder them myself...’ By then Pete noticed everyone was walking away and it was getting dark out. He had completely lost track of time and was late for dinner.

“Bye guys!” and with that Pete rushed off to his house to the west.

(OoC: TL;DR? You're all totally right about Pete. Good Job)

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
1. Calculus - Mr. Hawkhouser
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
5. Physics - Mr. Glass
6. Gym (Acrobatics or Karate depending on the day) - Mrs. Martin
After school, Thursday

Pete laughed so hard about the sarcasm that he fell in the water, but he seemed to be fine. His expression on the other hand was very odd, like trying to maintain a poker face a little too hard. It was just creepy how expressionless his face was for a while. He wasn't saying anything as he sat with us a while longer.

Meanwhile Diego was looking like he could come down with something any moment. He glanced at me and shuddered, scared of something. What should I do to make him feel more at ease? I was thinking it over for a few moments as I noticed it was becoming evening and people were leaving the park. Pete among them. I shakily waved goodbye at him while still thinking on what to do about Diego looking sickly. It was probably from his thoughts and he wasn't physically sick, but regardless it was up to me to try to do something about it. Then I had an idea to make him feel better somewhat.

I tried to grin warmly at him. "So Diego, how about that activity? It's not THAT late yet, but we really should get going."

I turned to Luc. "And Luc are you gonna be okay if we leave for our playdate and catch the bus to where I live?"

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix [C]

Schedule
2. English - Mr. Warden
---Lunch---

Diego then turned to Pete. He saw it. He was sure of it. The glint in his eye. He could no longer trust Pete. Diego gripped the book as he began pacing and figuring out what to do with it. He needed a plan of some sort. He glanced at everyone as he held a death gip on the book, ignoring the voice telling him to have Pete be sent to an asylum and some other stuff.

"So Diego, how about that activity? It's not THAT late yet, but we really should get going," Karai told him with a warm smile.

Diego gazed at her smile before smiling one of his own. His posture relaxed and color returned to his face. He felt somewhat relieved.

When Luc gave the okay, Diego went with her. He looked to her with a smile as he faced the book. "So, what was it that Luc exactly did? I think it involved blood," Diego said as he held the book tightly.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Jon Teou [C]

God; none of them even give a damn about each other, much less the people they intend to use the notebook on.

Jon moved out towards the bridge. He met up with Pete on the way. He wanted him to see. He looked into his sentiment and felt something terrible; he saw anger; he saw resentment; he saw fury and wrath; he saw hate.

"What's up? Are you alright, bro? I saw what they did...... Everyone's f*cking vicious; aren't we? I'm sorry for what happened to you." he said tacitly.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar [C]
Thursday

After School

Pete excused himself, and Karai followed suggesting she and Diego go have their video game date. She asked Luc if she was going to be okay. Luc held back her jealousy as she replied, “Yeah, it’s fine.”

The two of them took off, chatting. Luc sighed softly, did she make the right choice giving Diego the journal? She looked at Steve, who apparently didn’t have the good sense to leave yet, then turned and left herself.

Luc made her way home. She didn’t really want to deal with mom and flavor-of-the-month, but she really didn’t know what else to do. Home, she barely acknowledged them and went straight into her room to log onto her chunky old computer. She clicked the browser icon and typed -Black Magic- into the search bar.

(Let's transition to morning pretty quickly here, okay?)

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(You mean skip the entire playdate? I don't think that's a good idea. Maybe just the boring parts)

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
5. Physics - Mr. Glass
After school, Thursday

I waved goodbye to Luc and we headed off. Diego asked a question.

"If I remember correctly from how Luc did it, you have to cut yourself and smear the blood on the page to activate it, but we can do that later. Let's take the bus to my house ok?" I smiled as I led him to the bus stop.

We headed to the bus stop near school, I paid the fare with the money mom gave me, hoping Diego had enough money for the bus. The ride took five stops, and I played my 3DS on the way so I didn't really care or notice if anything happened. Sitting together was nice though.

We arrived at the bus stop, and got off. I led him to my building across the street. It was a 5 story apartment building with a guard at the front entrance, after having to unlock the exterior door with a key. Some of the residents were kinda rich and rented the bigger apartments, so they needed a guard. Or anyway, that's what I'd always assumed. Like the exterior door wouldn't keep out intruders? The guard glanced up from his newspaper, smiled at me, then frowned at Diego.

"Who's he? Is he with you?"

"Yes officer, he's with me. Does he have to sign in?"

"If he was coming alone he would have to, but since you're a resident he doesn't." Said the guard as he waved us in and went back to reading the paper.

"I'm on the second floor, 2F if you ever want to visit." I led him up the righthand side stairs and then turned left down the dead end hallway. 2G was on the left, and 2F was on the right.

"Well, here we are. Before we go in, I gotta warn you that my mom can be strict about me having friends over, especially boys. When you're ready, I'll unlock the door and introduce you to my mom." I said, letting him collect himself before we took the plunge. I gulped, worried mom would turn him away.

Nythe

Mostly Harmless
Steve Ansell [N-C]
After school, Thursday

It seemed Pete wasn't hurt after all. He didn't actually confirm it, he just mumbled something Steve didn't really catch. The way he got up and run off - probably home to get dry - however showed he wasn't injured in any way.

‘That's a relief. I wouldn't want my greeting to lead to an injury.’ Steve's relief was short-lived as Luc continued with what was becoming a real sarcasm battle. “Hey, if you don’t want to be part of the new world order, you can just buzz off.”

'Should I really carry on with this? What's even the point?' But before Steve could actually answer the whole group had already scattered.

‘I hope I’m not the real reason for everyone leaving. Not that I’m particularly fond of any of them, I just don’t want to be the one who ruins others’ fun.’ Steve slowly walked back to his car. He was feeling a bit depressed and tired of everything. ‘I might just sleep the rest of the day away.’

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix [C]

Schedule
2. English - Mr. Warden
---Lunch---

"If I remember correctly from how Luc did it, you have to cut yourself and smear the blood on the page to activate it, but we can do that later. Let's take the bus to my house ok?" I smiled as I led him to the bus stop.

Diego nodded. He figured something as such. He began thinking on what he decided to write down. When they were on the bus, Diego just glanced occasionally at Karai playing or look at the strange tome he had in his hands. He felt s

They walked over to the apartment before stopping in front of the guard, who frowned at him. Diego

"Who's he? Is he with you?"

"Yes officer, he's with me. Does he have to sign in?"

"If he was coming alone he would have to, but since you're a resident he doesn't." Said the guard as he waved us in and went back to reading the paper.

"I'm on the second floor, 2F if you ever want to visit,," she told him. He nodded as he looked around before she gave him a warning.

"Well, here we are. Before we go in, I gotta warn you that my mom can be strict about me having friends over, especially boys. When you're ready, I'll unlock the door and introduce you to my mom." I said, letting him collect himself before we took the plunge.

Diego nodded as he took a breath. He was somewhat worried though he figured he was nice and a gentleman.

725roy

ambivolent
(OoC: I guess there's nothing to do here for a bit I guess I I'll ride out the whole Kargo hangout thing)

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Jon Teou [C]

Jon was hoping to get the opportunity to speak with Karai, Luc, and Diego once he got close to them, but they all just got up and somehow entirely missed him altogether. He got back into his car and drove out back to school. He made his way to the front of the school after a couple of minutes. He stepped out of his old Toyota onto the school ground, shut the door, locked the car, and headed back to the school's Science building. He was at the door to Mr. Lawliet's Anatomy/Physiology classroom once he realized the fact of how he left his front window open. He walked into the room, which, at the moment, had kept its door completely opened, and paced timidly into the room. The classroom was half-full with other students who he knew. Their teacher had laid out a massive black bag onto his table. He was looking at -

"Hello, Mr. Teou; I'm quite sure you have a perfectly valid explanation pertaining to the reason you're late, or what you may be doing here and now at all, with due consideration for how you as of yet in this class have earned only utterly flawless grades."

"Wha?! - um; I just.... really want to know about what's going on with my friends in this class after school, like Catherine and Brian. I haven't gotten to see them much recently. I decided it would be best to see them and maybe help them out with their homework, so we can just chill out together." he responded to the absolutely listless teacher. He was in terror. He made a glance at him which essentially clamored "my other friends are all f*cking insane, I have no other place to go and no better things to do, my dad's certainly going to find a way to kill me if I don't stay out of his face until tomorrow morning, and I'm flipping desperate for someone to let me be around" in a considerably pained and enervated manner.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(We'll try to hurry this along as best as we can to not hold up the overall story. I probably should have had her invite the others to come with, since it's not a date date.

BTW, text in italics is in Russian and should not be understood)

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
5. Physics - Mr. Glass
After school, Thursday

I unlocked the door and walked in kinda nonchalantly. Looking forward, the living room was shaped like the path a Knight takes in the game of chess. Two squares, the further one off to the left side a little. Mom's room being directly to the left, the kitchen being off to the right side of the further "square" and my room directly to the right down a small hallway. The bathroom was on the left of the hallway. There was a closet in the wall between the door and mom's room, and a small one between the bathroom and my room.

I tried to lead him to the right quietly, but mom called me over from her room. She was reading the paper on her bed but promptly got up. "You're home. And who's this boy?" She pointed to Diego with a stern look. "This isn't Hank. What's his name, how old is he, why is he here, are you two going out, and does he like you for your body?" Mom asked me in Russian, looking sternly at him again with arms crossed. He would have understood the word Hank, but I translated anyway. After that I added a sentence, embarrassed at the last question. "Her words, not mine." I turned to mom to try to answer her questions.

"His name is Diego. He's one of my other school friends, he's slightly younger than me but by very little, and we might be going out eventually but not until we get to know each other better." I blushed at this point. "Right now we're just here to play some games for a couple hours. It's not a date." She nodded at my explanation and turned to him to answer the last question. Hopefully he would catch on to that I had no idea how to answer it but had answered the other questions as best as I could. All that was left was for him to confirm it was nothing serious.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix [C]

Schedule
2. English - Mr. Warden
---Lunch---

Diego saw Ms. Horoshi stand up and look at him sternly before asking Karai questions in Russian. SHe translated for him. When she mentioned the dating, he blushed a tad before she answered for him. Apparently, the last question was whether he wanted her for her body. Few times has Diego been offended by people older than him.

This was one of those times.

Diego took a deep breath as he carefully said what he needed to as he straightened his posture and said in a calm and gentlemanly tone: "I will be honest, ma'am. It is true I find Karai attractive, but that isn't the reason I would date her. I would date her because she is a wonderful person to be around. She is compassionate and kind and knows how to defend herself. I am happy to have her as a good friend."

Diego waited for the reaction from the ladies of Horoshi.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Pika: There’s about a million things you could RP your character doing, please do not post one line OOC post unless they are very, very, important. I’m sorry there’s not a Discussion Thread, apparently I PM the wrong Mod because I never got an answer.)

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar [C]
Thursday

After School

Luc scanned over the search results; Free Spells, Black Magic: Definition, Black Magic: Wikipedia…

“Luc, we got some takeout, come have a bite,” shouted her mom from the other room. Takeout was code for cold noodles in peanut butter sauce and orange colored chicken. Luc shuttered, disgusting. She shrugged off the offer, “Thanks mom, but I just had some pizza, so I’m good for a while.”

“Okay, suit yourself,” remarked her mom, sounding as though she’d just taken a bite. Wasn’t this woman the one who’d told her never to speak with her mouth full?

She returned to her search, she had no idea where to start, Black Magic Interior Design, Black Magic Rituals, Black Magic: Books of…

That last one would have been promising had it not been a clever ad for Kinzon, the online book store. Luc was about ready to bang her head on the keyboard. No, no, keep your cool, she told herself. She clicked on one of the many links offering free spells. She didn’t expect to find anything useful… but she’d never know unless she looked.

(Yes, I seriously did do a search, and that is pretty much the first six things.)

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
2. English - Mr. Warden
Lunch
5. Physics - Mr. Glass
After school, Thursday

I translated and Mom nodded curtly. "I approve. This one might just be better than Hank. Make sure you two don't rush things, though." I then translated what she said to Diego, as she went back to lie on her bed reading the newspaper. She elevated her right leg on pillows due to advanced Vericose Veins. "Let me know if you two get hungry while playing. I can fix up some pears from Costco. I bet he hasn't tasted anything so heavenly." Mom called from her room, not looking up.

"Mom says she can make us a snack later if we want. Costco pears are really good." I said with a smile as I motioned to my room. "Come along then." I motioned him through the small hall with the bathroom on the left, passing by a small closet with some old games on the top shelf. The room wasn't very big. In fact it would be considered tiny by some standards. A closet on the wall between the left hand wall and the door, and two windows on that same wall. The small one had the shade down half way to provide daylight. The big one had the shade down all the way with games arranged on the windowsill in a sort of haphazard way. There were also some old CDs, and my cable modem connected to a WiFi router. My sofabed was leaning to the right hand wall, with my computer on the wall opposite the door. My TV was between the two windows, with my consoles inside it's stand neatly. The wires hung down and out and connected to the TV. There was also a DVD/VCR combo and a Cablebox from Cablevision. In the middle of the room was a wheeled table where I would eat in front of the TV every morning. There was just enough room between the TV/stand and the sofa for us to sit comfortably, but not much else. I motioned to the PS3, Wii, WiiU, and PS2. I folded the bed into a sofa and offered Diego a seat with one hand.

"So what do you wanna play? I like Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Besides those I also have an old Gen 1 Genesis, N64, and SNES under the bed. You might have noticed them while I was making the bed into a sofa." I then started to take off my street clothes, leaving on just my sport bra and panties and putting on the flipflops I wore at home. I then washed my hands in the bathroom, hoping he would do the same, and shook my hair out a little. (Looks like Toph from Avatar The Last Airbender when she wakes up, but with less hair obviously) After that I finally sat down on the sofa, waiting for an answer.

Last edited:

Nythe

Mostly Harmless
Steve Ansell [N-C]
After school, Thursday

Steve walked across the parking lot. It was late afternoon and by now it was already half-empty. He got into his Yaris, started the engine and turned on the radio. He changed stations a few times before coming across a song he liked at which point he drove off. ‘I really have to burn a CD with my favourite music.’

It was after rush hour so the drive took Steve less time than usually. When he came home, the house was dark. His mother was still at work, so there was nobody home. Steve went straight into his room, tossed his bag next to his bag, without even turning on the light. He then went back downstairs to make himself something to eat. He turned on the TV for some background noise and opened the fridge to check its contents. He grabbed a couple of eggs and made himself an omelette.

After his meal, Steve slid the plate across the counter towards the sink and left it there. The frying pan was still on the stove as well. He dragged himself into the living room and fell onto the sofa. He grabbed the remote from the coffee table, leaned back and flicked through the channels. Wildlife documentary …… news ………. football ……… some shitty pop song ………. commercials ……….. Steve found nothing particularly interesting. He was getting tired as well – he had to get up earlier than usually because of his medical examination and the day was pretty eventful for his standards. ‘I might just go straight to bed. Hopefully there’ s no homework for the classes I missed.’

725roy

ambivolent
Peter 'Pete' Votthed [C]

It was time to get out those wet clothes. Pete scurried home, luckily for him, his house was maybe 3 blocks away. His fast sprints from tennis greatly helped him out while he was sprinting, and he got home without any heavy breathing. He quickly said hi to his dad, who was out in their garden planting tomatoes, and then jumped up the stairs and ran straight into their bathroom. Once he was in the bathroom, he took off his sopping wet clothes, and realized that he didn’t really need a shower. That left him naked in the bathroom, with nothing else to do, except, maybe, do something that he didn’t really feel necessary, or the fact that he didn’t want to.

‘I guess I’d better get some cleaner clothes on...’ Pete thought. got a towel and wrapped it around his waist, and he walked to his room. He quickly put on some pajama pants, and an undershirt, and he walked around his house for no reason. He was bored. Maybe he’d search up some stuff about gaming, he thought it would be interesting to get into it. He searched ‘Gaming faqs’ and the first option that appeared he clicked. Gamefaqs. He a bit about videogames in general, so he searched Pokemon. He figured that most people knew about Pokemon, seeing as he hadn’t played very many games, and he knew what pokemon was.

He found a notebook and proceeded to write everything necessary for nintendo gaming. After browsing through hundred of pages of Pokemon Red, Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Fire Red, he stumbled across something that caught his eye. Pokemon Black 2. That sounded familiar. ‘Karai was playing that... maybe I should look into this.’

After what only felt like 30 minutes, it was was 9:30, time for him to go to bed. Pete, exhausted, took his notebook, which he aptly wrote “Gaming Journal” on, and went upstairs. HE slumped into bed without brushing his teeth, gross, yes, but he was pooped. As he fell asleep his mind rushed with the possible fear of Kargo, and how they could possibly create a power duo. It was too much for him to think about, and dozed off to sleep.