• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shadow Lugia's Cave of Wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Cosmic's Pokemon Mall!

Hello folks. I'm pretty sure you're here to gape at the awesome shinies and events that are about to make their way back into this shop. Some will be the old familiar ones you're used to seeing, as well as quite a lot of new Shinies and Events that will be displayed in here for all to see!

Of course, you're going to notice more changes that will make this version of my shop better than the last one, like more sections, and a more complete inventory.

Shop Status: Closed

==========================================================

lugia_3-edit.jpg

#1 Of course, SPPF rules apply here, so that's a no-brainer. (Most of them revolve around common sense, so there's no need to coach you on this one...)

#2 Don't try to scam me in any way, shape, or form...or even try. I don't tolerate scammers, so if you're one of them, you don't belong at all.

#3 I have something called a life. If you don't know what that is, look it up in a dictionary.

#4 As you can obviously see, I am investing a freakish amount of time and energy into creating the best trade shop on this Forum. Please at least remember that and post using proper English spelling and grammar. If you insist that the English language is something that is easily abused in this Shop, you're sadly mistaken...

#5 Please specify what it is you want, and what it is you're offering. I have a lot of pokemon, and a lot of the time, at least SOME details are necessary, such as nature, flawlessness, year, and the like...

#6 New Offers via my public profile page (Visitor Messages) as well as this shop are very much encouraged, but do NOT make offers via my PMs!!! I can only store so much of them on my page, and this shop and my VM page are better places to keep permanent records of our trades on...I want to use my PM box other than trades as well...Offers via PM will be deleted, and I will only respond via VM, unless you ask otherwise beforehand. Thank you.

#7 Not really a rule, but please enjoy my Shop!!!

(Oh, and just a note, don't feed the pokemon. You'll never know if one of them ends up biting your arm off to see if it tastes better than pokemon food...)

Shiny Pokemon Colosseum Celebi OT 31121, Lax UT (Confirmed to be legit. NOT trading lightly, rare!)

Shiny Pokemon Colosseum Celebi OT 31121, Bashful UT (Confirmed to be legit. NOT trading lightly, VERY rare.)

Shiny Pokemon Colosseum Celebi OT 31121 Hardy UT (May or may not be legit. Need to check. NOT trading lightly. VERY RARE!!! No returns regardless of legitimacy test results.)

Shiny Flawless Pokepark Mew, Modest level 30 UT (cured of PKRS but nothing else)--OT #60510. NOTE: Legitimacy is questionable, but either way I am NOT trading it lightly, as it is very...VERY rare.)

Shiny Hadou Mew, Quiet level 10 UT. Confirmed as Legit. VERY rare.
Not all of it is up yet, just saying...

Table of Contents will be going up soon...

First off, this is a pretty universal trade shop...Except that this shop isn't for normal pokemon. I only have the best of the best here, so that means that this isn't a good place to get dex-filler trades from...

Secondly, I've been pretty short on spare time, hence the limit to EV-training your pokemon and stuff.

Third, yes I can clone...But no, I won't clone your pokemon out of the blue. If we trade, I may send you back a clone if you cannot clone for yourself, especially if the deal is good...But don't attempt to rip be off by demanding a return afterwards. If my pokemon was hacked, you have yours already back...And I'll release mine.

Fourth, I live in GMT -6, or US Central Standard Time...So if you find me hard to catch, it may be you living in a different time zone. If that's the case, just VM me a time to schedule a trade.

Fifth and last, I tend to be pretty forgetful about stuff...That includes trades. If I can't get back to you in a day or two, simply send me a VM about the trade and stuff, and I'll do my best to get the trade done.

Thanks for visiting my trade shop, and I look forward to enjoying your business!

NotoriousBrawl--On my list for a million different reasons...A very special gift is included in them. He's entitled to free items and all special offers that may be in my shop in the future.

kaizer soze--He makes top three in the list of the Most Epic RNG'er In the Land. He's done a million and a half things that simply left me saying "thanks!" I have yet to repay him for his kindness...He's entitled to ALL special offers and free items for whenever he wants them. (I clone for him whenever I can...I do NOT do this service openly, only really for him whenever he needs it.)

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
The Shinies Section!!!

Got lots of them!!!

If you want any in particular, simply ask me, and I'll let you know if I have them. For the moment I am trying to find time to lay down my entire inventory over here, and will attempt to get everything in the Shiny Pokedex to be able to trade...

But for now, it's pretty much on a "you ask, I tell" basis...

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
The Events Section

My wants & haves are both here. I have listed ALL of my events, including thsoe that might otherwise in the future be listed as strictly Not For Trade (NFT)

I'm pretty picky about my pokemon, as I am sure that you are. Please keep that in mind when offering and asking for pokemon...I will provide you all the information you ask for (unless in the rare occasion that it says "all info withheld"--but then, it will likely be NFT also), BUT I expect the same in return.

I would like you to at least know your stuff when you offer me one of your pokemon. If you don't know what you're offering, please find out about it first, that way I have an idea of whether I want it or not, or what sort of value it carries.

ALL of my Korean events for now will be Semi-Redis, unless either I specify it, or our trade agreement specifically states/stated otherwise.

Also, I'll do my best to ensure that if it originally came with a held item, it has it...​

Home Plus Darkrai, holding its Enigma Berry. Timid, UT

Ash's/Satoshi's Scraggy, Adamant UT (Note: IVs are yet to be determined, but are judged as "outstanding potential" with three flawless IVs according to the Battle Subway "judge"...Therefore this pokemon is VERY valuable.)

Shinsegae Munchlax, Relaxed UT

Shinsegae Feebas, Calm UT

Station Zoroark, Quirky UT

Character Fair Pikachu, holding its Light Ball. Brave, UT

Character Fair Shaymin, Mild UT

Korean Goon's (Dalgeon's) Scizor, UT and holding its item.

Nintendo of Korea Crown [City] Suicune, Relaxed. OT #12160 (This was the only one issued.)

Nintendo of Korea Manaphy, Adamant UT

Nintendo of Korea Deoxys, Lax UT (Knows Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Iron Defense, and Extremespeed. Not trading lightly.)

Nintendo of Korea Jirachi, Timid UT

Nintendo of Korea Mew, Bashful UT

Nintendo of Korea Mew, Timid UT

Nintendo of Korea Regigigas, Naughty UT

Nintendo of Korea Rayquaza, Rash UT

Nintendo of Korea Rayquaza, Hardy UT

Mikena Pichu (shiny event), holding its Everstone. Jolly UT

Summer Festival Milotic (shiny event), holding its Flame Orb. Timid UT

Pikachu Cafe Magmortar, holding its item. Hardy UT

Pikachu Cafe Tangrowth, holding its item. Brave UT

Pikachu Cafe Electivire, holding its item. Serious UT

Korean Movie Arceus, holding its Rowap Berry. Jolly UT

Nintendo of Korea Darkrai (ALAMOS), Modest

Battle Series 2009 Arcanine, Quirky

Dream World event Rayquaza, Mild, UT. Caught in Dream Ball.

Dream World event Rayquaza, Modest, UT. Caught in Dream Ball.

Dream World event Togekiss, Brave UT. Caught in Dream Ball.

Dream World event Croagunk, Adamant UT. Caught in Dream Ball. (Not up for trade. Please do not ask for this pokemon.)

Dream World event Vaporeon, Modest, UT. Caught in Dream Ball.

Dream World event Charmander, Relaxed UT. Caught in Dream Ball. (valuable!)

Dream World event Squirtle, Rash UT. Caught in Dream Ball. (valuable!)

Dream World event Bulbasaur, Lax UT. Caught in Dream Ball. (valuable!)

Dream World event Turtwig, Gentle UT. Caught in Dream Ball. (valuable!)

Dream World event Chimchar, Modest UT. Caught in Dream Ball. (valuable!)

Dream World event Piplup, Lax UT. Caught in Dive Ball. (valuable!)

Dream World event Piplup, Adamant UT. Caught in Dream Ball. (valuable!)

---------------------------------

Movie 8 Regigigas, holding its Custap Berry. Timid, UT

Movie 10 Shiny Entei, holding its Custap Berry. Adamant, UT and Flawless. Unused for Zoroark Event.

Movie 10 Shiny Suicune, holding its Rowap Berry. Relaxed, UT, and Flawless. Unused for Zoroark Event.

Movie 10 Shiny Raikou, holding its Micle Berry. Rash, UT, and Flawless. Used for Zoroark Event.

Movie 11 Victini, holding its Fire Gem. Adamant, UT and Flawless. (Knows V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, and Searing Shot)

Movie 11 Zekrom, holding its Dragon Gem. Adamant, UT

Movie 11 Reshiram Modest, holding its Dragon Gem. Modest, UT

DW Arceus (moveset slightly changed, no EV's)

DW Mudkip, UT and Timid

Birthday Audino, Calm UT ("PC Fukuoka")

All six are holding their correct items, have their correct natures, and are UT.

Mewtwo (flawless & Timid), holding its King's Rock. Good offers only. Non-redis unless for very good offers.

Milotic (Timid), holding its Flame Orb.

Dragonite (Mild), holding its Yache Berry.

Electivire (Serious), holding its Magnet.

Salamence (Naughty), holding its Dragon Fang.

Magmortar (Hardy), holding its Charcoal.

Shiny Old Sea Chart Mew, Mild (fully redis)

Shiny Old Sea Chart Mew, Timid FLAWLESS, Ev-trained at level 100 (semi-redis unless for good offers)

Shiny Old Sea Chart Mew, Adamant Near-Flawless (fully redis)

Shiny Mew (unsure of event), Modest FLAWLESS, UT except it's cured of PKRS (semi or non-redis except for good offers)

Shiny Hadou Mew, Quiet UT level 10. (This event is VERY rare. I expect only very good offers for this one.)
------------------------------------------

In-game Zoroark, Bashful UT (obtained myself)

Liberty Garden Victini (Rash, T, got myself. NFT)

All have their correct natures, items, and ribbons. All are fully redis unless specified.

WORLD11 Scrafty

VGC09 Milotic

WORLD09 Weavile

WORLD08 Lucario

VGC09 Eevee

GAMESTP Shiny Pichu (all in this list are fully redis unless specified)

TRU Arceus, Hardy UT

TRU Zoroark, Quirky UT (Note: Has the OT EVENT11 on it, but it IS a TRU event.)
--------------------------------------------------

Out of the American versions, only thing I do NOT have is Blaziken. That is the only one I am after out of this entire event series, nothing more.

I also have a few NOT from the US. If you want to know what others I have, ask and I'll tell.

Shiny WISKMKR Jirachi, Bold UT (good offers only!)

Shiny WISKMKR Jirachi, Timid UT (good offers only!)

Shiny Aurora Ticket Deoxys (Japanese characters), Quirky UT (good offers only!)

Shiny (3rd Gen game) Deoxys (English characters), EV-trained [unsure of what event it originally was]. IVs are as follows: 31/31/31/31/28/31 Near Flawless!!!! (I can change its Forme upon request, and even delete/re-assign EVs, but only if the offer on it is exceptionally good) (non-redis)

Shiny Flower Paradise Shaymin, Timid FLAWLESS UT. Good offers only!

Shiny Old Sea Chart Mew, Mild (fully redis)

Shiny Old Sea Chart Mew, Timid FLAWLESS, Ev-trained at level 100 (semi-redis unless for good offers)

Shiny Old Sea Chart Mew, Adamant Near-Flawless (fully redis)

Shiny Mew (unsure of event), Modest FLAWLESS, UT except it's cured of PKRS (semi or non-redis except for good offers)

Shiny Hadou Mew, Quiet UT level 10. (This event is VERY rare. I expect only very good offers for this one.)

Summer Festival [shiny] Milotic, Timid UT, holding its item. KOREAN (Note: This event is FREAKISHLY rare. No, I'm not trading it easily...)

Video Game Conference 2009 (VGC09) [shiny] Milotic, Timid, holding its item. US

Shiny Pokemon Colosseum Celebi, Bashful JAPANESE (confirmed legit. Not trading lightly)

Shiny Pokemon Colosseum Celebi, Hardy JAPANESE (Not trading lightly)

Shiny Pokemon Colosseum Celebi, Lax JAPANESE (with 3rd gen contest ribbon. Confirmed legit. Not trading lightly.)

Korean Cinema Celebi

Shinsegae Manaphy

Times Square Shaymin, with the correct nature

Nintendo of Korea - Crown [City] Entei, UT with the correct nature, OT #12160

Nintendo of Korea - Crown [City] Entei, UT with the correct nature, OT #10300

Nintendo of Korea - Crown [City] Raikou, UT with the correct nature, OT #12160

Nintendo of Korea - Crown [City] Raikou, UT with the correct nature, OT #09180

Korean Liberty Garden Victini with a good nature ONLY (minor want)

Shiny Hadou Regice

Shiny Hadou Registeel

Shiny Hadou Regice

Shiny Pokemon Box Ziggzagoon (however it's spelt LOL), both RUBY and SAPPHIRE

Shiny Pokemon Box Skitty

Shiny Pokemon Box Swablu

Video Game Conference 2009 (VGC09) [shiny] Milotic, Timid. I ONLY want the French equivalent of this one, as the German, British, and my US versions appear exactly the same on Black & White. The name will be as follows: MILOBELLUS <--I only want it if the name has NOT been hacked to be that way!!!!!!

World Championship Series (WCS) [shiny] Milotic, Timid UT. I am after the Japanese & French version of this pokemon still. Don't really want any other nationality.

Shiny MYSTRY Mew (negotiating for one)

I would also like any other shiny events that you have that aren't listed either here nor on my haves list!!!

Not much to say about this, as I listed really my only event wants.

If it's a shiny event I don't have, I want it, so long as it's NOT hacked AT ALL.

If it's just an event, if it doesn't have its own special moves, or if it's not generally sought after or interesting, if it doesn't conform at least somewhat to what I've listed in my wants, I likely won't really need it...

I'm more after collecting shinies right now, but if it's a shiny event, it's very much wanted in this trade shop--so long as I don't have it, or a better version of it... ^_^

Stuff I already have, or have better versions of (duh). This includes in-game events...As I have those as well.

I do not want ANYTHING that has been hacked in any way, shape, or form.This includes Azure Flute Arceus, and the like. If it's a hacked Wonder Card, I don't want it, either. Included in this list are events with wrong natures when it's supposed to have a certain one, or having a hacked/wrong ribbon where it should/shouldn't.

Touched events. I don't like those either...

I am very reluctant to accept Bond697's events (OT: Mat/MAT/whatever). I find that these are VERY hard to trade for some reason, so unless it's both stellar and legit, I don't want it!

If it has any hacked ribbons/wrong ribbons for the event, I. DO. NOT. WANT. IT.

Please try to avoid offering events that I cannot trade to others, unless it's either able to be named, or is VERY valuable (like my Shiny Hadou Mew, or a Korean Cinema Celebi, etc.) However, if you insist, in some cases I might limit redis rights on mine to keep things fair...

=========================================================

Yes, my wants list is small, and extremely specific, and no, it's not likely that you have all of these pokemon. If you have a Shiny Event, or one with its own special moves and stuff, please don't hesitate to offer it, as I will more than likely want it!!!

=========================================================

Note: Most of these Events are fully redis, because I simply HATE keeping track of what goes where after it leaves my hands...

Also, please read this before passing off my Korean events as hacked: http://www.pokemonsecure.com/guides/koreanpokemon.php

There are some Korean Events that have been distributed for the Black & White Versions of the game as well. However, there are more ways than one that you can trade from Korean games to international versions of the game. Please take note of that as well. The pokemon are NOT changed at all, and therefore are NOT considered as hacked...

But that does NOT mean I am willing OR able to trade files...Cause NEITHER of the above applies to me. I only trade by Wifi...

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
The RNG Corner!

Right now, I don't know how to RNG for myself, and like many traders, I love having a shiny pokemon in my collection that can be named.

At the moment, most or all of my pokemon are of course able to be traded for Breeding Projects and Capture Projects...However, I mostly prefer the ones that can be bred...In fact, I'll trade a lot extra if your current Shiny Flawless Breeding Project is still in its egg!!!

I will try my best to keep at the very least five requests in this section. Pending ones that I want will not be listed.

Shiny Flawless Modest Eevee, Male, named Shadow (Hidden Power Flying 70. I would like this pokemon traded to me on 4th Gen ONLY, holding the TM Dark Pulse. If this can come in an egg, please let me know, as I will try to hunt the TM down myself.)

Shiny Flawless Mild Growlithe, Male, named Thundarr (Hidden Power Water 70. I would like this pokemon traded to me on 4th Gen ONLY, holding the TM Dragon Pulse. If this pokemon can come as an egg, please tell me so, that way I can teach it myself.)

Shiny Flawless Adamant Rufflet, named Skyburst (Ability can either Sheer Force or Defiant. If it's the latter, please trade me the pokemon as an egg, and I'll love you forever! lol)

Shiny Flawless Modest Vulpix, Male named Silver (Dream World Ability, eggmove Hypnosis. If it can come in an egg, I will love you forever!!! lol)

Shiny Flawless Deino, Male named DarthVadr (Eggmove Dark Pulse & Hidden Power Ghost 70) Big need atm

NOTE: All names are spelt as is, not ALL CAPS like that. If you can do that, that would be great. For my wants, if there are no special moves or certain abilities specified, then there is nothing to worry about with breeding or capturing then tutoring them.

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Services and Credits

Usually when I perform a service for you, that means that you have something in return to give me for it...Which usually means something that I don't have, that I happen to want/be looking for at the moment...

Rare Candies--I can level up your Pokemon to level 100 with these.

EV-training--I can train in almost any desired spread. However, it costs something out of my wants list...

EV-reducing/erasing--I can knock out the Effort Points on your pokemon. If you don't wish them all to be deleted, I can do that.

PP Ups--I can increase your Pokemon's moves to the Max--ALL of them.

The Works--Pretty much, I can do anything--ONLY provided that your pokemon is still untrained, even with Effort Values already invested. I can delete the EVs (if needed), EV-train, level up, AND bring your pokemon's moves to their max PP!!!

Yes, I am able to clone for myself using an AR. However, that does not mean that I offer it as an open service...Usually it takes something I don't have, that I want in particular, and I usually only give a clone + the original back to you...

At this time, I may or may not employ a Credits system in order to deal with fair prices for my services...So for now, I'll simply wing it.

None at the moment, but I will keep you posted.

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Special Offers and Giveaways!

Placeholder.

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Honorable Mentions

Placeholder.

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Will do then. I'll add you to the list of pending trades, and I'll drop you a VM when the pokemon is ready. :D

EDIT: Going away for the night, will likely be back tomorrow. To all of the people that I have pending trades with already, I will prepare your pokemon for you. :)

Last edited:

bob517

Shiny Hunter
I thought you'd reserve the first trade for me???

My Want:GAMESTP Shiny Pichu, Jolly UT level 30,Shiny Ageto Celebi, Lax--This is a rare event, so this one will NOT be cheap! UT, level 10

My Offers:Shiny Evee if thats not enough visit my trade shop for more mons

CyberBearV1

Hey i'm interested in your movie 11 flawless victini.
Will offer a lvl 1 shiny bold squirtle flawless UT and lvl 1 shiny naive chimchar flawless UT.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
@ Toxicated, I'll reply in your trade thread.

@CyberBear, sure, I can go with that. I'll VM you when I am ready to trade.

@bob517, I need to visit your trade shop, as Eevee's may be great shinies...but not THAT great.

@Xatu, I've already got two of the dogs in a pending trade, and already have Victini, and don't need Zorua/Zoroark at the moment. What are the specs on Arceus, and what else do you have to offer?

EDIT: For everyone in my Pending Trades, I have your pokemon almost all ready. I'll VM you all when I am ready to trade. Thanks!

Last edited:

psilocyborg

Epic Trainer
Curious as to what the moveset of the Shiny, Flawless, Adamant lvl. 81Tyranitar (EV'd) is?

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Just your average T-tar sweeper moveset: Crunch, Stone Edge, Earthquake, and Thrash.

It's currently not for trade, if I have not updated it in my shop.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Not a problem. :) It should be up for trade sometime in the future though...

rwhite84

Banned
my movie 11 flawless adamant victini for your shiny jolly flawless archen?

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Sorry, already have what you are offering.

Status
Not open for further replies.