• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shadow Lugia's Cave of Wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
Ok. Umm..... How do you check IV's and stuff. I can do nature but thats about it.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Shop Update:

To all concerned, not only do updates need to be made on the Shop, but also in about 10-20 days I will have this place up and running like no tomorrow, as I'll be cloning my own pokemon!

Thanks to all who made opening this place possible, and I look forward to trading with you soon!

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
My shop is now OPEN!!!

I will be limited on the time that I am able to trade with you, as I do have issues in RL that still need resolving, but I will be on as often as I can.

Many updates to both my pokemon, and the shop's general style need to be done, but otherwise, I am open for trading. :D

handul6

Covered in Bees!
Hi, I am interested in your
Flawless, Adamant Movie 11 Victini. (Knows V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot). UT, level 50.
I have a shiny ageto celebi thats hardy, I don't quite know what you mean by the screenshot for legitimacy.
Also, I have dw arceus, 2 shiny eevees, one of which is timid and dw, the other is hardy. I can throw in a fire stone if you like.
If you do agree to this trade, do you think it would be possible for you to clone my pokemon and send a copy back? I don't know how to clone, but it would be nice to still have them. If not, that is okay too.
I do have a few other shinies and events if you don't like any of these.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Hmmm...Well I am VERY interested in your Celebi. If you have already taken it through the hack-check thread, I'd like to have the link to the post. If not, please get it at least checked via the Hack-Check thread, and VM me the link to the post via VM. If it turns out to be legit, I'll simply do a 1:1 trade for it.

For cloning, that will take a bit longer, and will have to be arranged ahead of time, unless you would be on for the next hour or so after we trade.

I am also very interested in BOTH of your Eevees, and your Arceus also piqued my interest.. Please, search through my thread for anything you might want for them.

handul6

Covered in Bees!
Okay, the celebi is being run through now.

Other things that i'm interested in are your

Movie 11 Timid Hydregion, Perfect IV's except in ATT & DEF, UT level 70

Movie 11 Brave Golurk [event], Perfect IV's except in SpAtt & Speed, UT Level 70

I will vm you the celebi link once its been checked.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Sounds like a plan.

So it's my Victini, Golurk, and Hydregion, for your Celebi, Eevee's, and your Arceus?

If so, then can we trade tomorrow at any time?

Please CMT for your #506 Adamant Lillipup, Flawless level 5 UT.

Afwan

<---Shiny Hunt!
123 Adamant Scyther, Flawless UT level 1. Knows Roost, Superpower, Bullet Punch, and Bug Bite. Technician ability. [do not have a metal coat.
this is my wants
CMT for it or vm me
i got korean event shaymin and 10th deoxys if ure interested

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
I beleive i can give you shiny flawless adamant ev'd metagross for your flawless relaxed suicune

I also like your rotom:
I can offer
Flawless shiny adamant scrafty ev'd
flawless adamant shiny ev'd metagross
flawless adamant ev'd gyrados
flawless adamant ev'd rampardos
near flawless ev'd timid shiny gengar
Flawless shiny modest cyndauil UT
flawless bold chikorita shiny UT
flawless modest shiny horsea UT
flawless impish shiny gligar UT
flawless bold shiny solosis UT

OnixtheBeast

PM for clone
Hey man long time no see. I'm interested in your shiny flawless Smergle, Ho-oh, Latias, Shinx, and Eelektross. Visit my shop. I'm going to have a major update tomorrow with the addition of 30 new pokemon, new artwork, services, sections, and lots of stuff so if you don't see anything (highly doubt it :) ) check back tomorrow.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
@barak, I need ALL of the specs on your Darkrai via VM, then we will discuss what you want for it. I need to know its nationality and its date of capture most of all.
@warrior, Afwan, Onix, and 2rsa, I will reply in your threads.

I beleive i can give you shiny flawless adamant ev'd metagross for your flawless relaxed suicune

I also like your rotom:
I can offer
Flawless shiny adamant scrafty ev'd
--flawless adamant shiny ev'd metagross--I believe this is the same one you're offering for my Suicune?
flawless adamant ev'd gyrados If it's from the Lake of Rage, no thanks.
flawless adamant ev'd rampardos
near flawless ev'd timid shiny gengar Already have one for my own personal use.
Flawless shiny modest cyndauil UT
flawless bold chikorita shiny UT
flawless modest shiny horsea UT
flawless impish shiny gligar UT
flawless bold shiny solosis UT

For my Suicune, I'd like you to offer something along with Metagross, if you please. Also, do any of your pokemon have Pokecheck, or other hacked ribbons? If so, then I do not currently accept them, sorry.

As for my Rotom, I'm crossing out what I already have in my shop. For the rest, please give me their levels, abilities (are they DW or not?), eggmoves (if applicable), and their EV's (if applicable). Thanks! :)

Pipemilo

I'm interested in your adamant flawless shiny scyther. Do you have a 4th gen game? As i lost my pokemon Black xD. I can offer you an azelf,mesprit and uxie, heatran,latias,giratina or maybe a Arceus. PM me please ;).

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Two things:

First, all of the pokemon listed in my Shop are 5th gen, so I cannot help you there, unless you find your Black Version, or get a replacement.

Secondly, every pokemon listed in this shop right now, is either a Shiny or an Event...Or both.

Lastly, I do not take dex-filler pokemon, and all but the Arceus is already either caught in my games, or already in my dex, save for Arceus, and someone has already offered me one.

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
@barak, I need ALL of the specs on your Darkrai via VM, then we will discuss what you want for it. I need to know its nationality and its date of capture most of all.
@warrior, Afwan, Onix, and 2rsa, I will reply in your threads.

For my Suicune, I'd like you to offer something along with Metagross, if you please. Also, do any of your pokemon have Pokecheck, or other hacked ribbons? If so, then I do not currently accept them, sorry.

As for my Rotom, I'm crossing out what I already have in my shop. For the rest, please give me their levels, abilities (are they DW or not?), eggmoves (if applicable), and their EV's (if applicable). Thanks! :)

Scrafty:252 attk/126 defv/ 128 spec d and egg moves include ice punch, ddance and drain punch. level 100 Moxie

metagross: 252 attack/ 252 def/ 4 hp with clear body, level 100

Solosis : level 1 with egg moves trick and imprison, ability magic guard

Horsea: swift swim level 1 and i think brine is an egg move

cyndaquil: is level 1 with blaze

Gligar: level 1 with immunity, baton pass double edge, poison tail and agility and is DW

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'll take Horsea, Gligar, and Metagross for my Suicune and Rotom. Is this okay?

(Do the ones I mentioned have any ribbons that I should know about?)

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Alright, so is it a deal? If so, I won't be available to trade tonight...

If sometime tomorrow isn't bad, then we could go for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.