• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shadow Lugia's Cave of Wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob517

Shiny Hunter
Hey nice shop dude btw I made it on the whitelist yeah! And so did my good friend and Trade shop manager aaron11700

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Yeah, he didn't fuss at me in spite of all the complications that happened during our trade. He's truly a commendable fellow!

And bob, no probs! You're a decent guy, and I'm glad to have gotten to know you. :)

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
How many events can I get for a Satoshi's Zekrom and Reshiram?

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
At this point, I am not quite sure. Not only are some of my events extremely rare, but also some are somewhat common--and some are Shiny.

Which ones do you want? What you ask for depends on what sort of deal we end up making.

bryan.26

Ultimate Trainer
At this point, I am not quite sure. Not only are some of my events extremely rare, but also some are somewhat common--and some are Shiny.

Which ones do you want? What you ask for depends on what sort of deal we end up making.

I am interested in your Flawless Movie 11 Victini and the Movie 11 shiny Hydreigon I can offer you: shiny UT Darkrai, shiny UT Shaymin, shiny flawless Ditto (RNG'd), Shiny EV trained Lucario, 10ANIV Ho-Oh, shiny Torchic, Shiny Beldum, shiny Piplup.

benlo7

Trainer
Can u clone me 3 more of my shaymin, 3 more of my mews 2 more of my jirachis, 2 more of my celebi, and 1 more of my victini and 5 more of my darkrai :)

Last edited:

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins

Well I'm interested in these: Movie 11 Victini, Shiny Ageto Celebi, VGC10 Eevee, and Shiny Faraway Island Mew. Hypothetically, if I wanted all of them, how many more events would it cost me, if I added a Janta's Golurk?

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Can u clone me 3 more of my shaymin, 3 more of my mews 2 more of my jirachis, 2 more of my celebi, and 1 more of my victini and 5 more of my darkrai :)

Unfortunately, until I get the charger for my new laptop (the battery on it will last FAR longer than this one), I cannot effectively conduct a good tradeback of the clones, unless I schedule a specific time. Will you be willing to wait a few days though?

(Besides, what are you offering for me to clone your pokemon?)

I am interested in your Flawless Movie 11 Victini and the Movie 11 shiny Hydreigon I can offer you: shiny UT Darkrai, shiny UT Shaymin, shiny flawless Ditto (RNG'd), Shiny EV trained Lucario, 10ANIV Ho-Oh, shiny Torchic, Shiny Beldum, shiny Piplup.

I have the following of your pokemon already (or better/untrained/same versions), that are in your offers: Shiny Flawless UT Shaymin (timid), Shiny BT Riolu (timid and has PKRS), Shiny UT Flawless Torchic (Jolly, I think), [for the Shiny Beldum, it depends upon the nature and IV's if I want it or not], and Shiny Flawless Piplup (adamant w/Hydro Pump).

Well I'm interested in these: Movie 11 Victini, Shiny Ageto Celebi, VGC10 Eevee, and Shiny Faraway Island Mew. Hypothetically, if I wanted all of them, how many more events would it cost me, if I added a Janta's Golurk?

I have two Shiny Faraway Island Mew's--if you're talking about the Adamant one, I'll only trade it for both, as it's flawless.

The two events you're offering might be hard to get, but they're not THAT rare. You're not getting all of them (even if I didn't offer the Golurk) for just your two events.

I'll give my Flawless Movie Victini and VGC10 Shiny Eevee for your Satoshi's Zekrom and Reshiram, provided their natures are good, along with their IV's...That sounds like a fair trade to me.

As for a simple number of events, as I mentioned--or think I did--in the first post of my shop, that I don't really do trade ratios, as the rarity of an event may change its value.

What else do you have to offer in return, assuming that you want all five pokemon? (I expect three RARE ones, at least in return. Except for the Golurk & Eevee, the events you mentioned are rare (some extremely so), and hard to get--and the Adamant Mew is even more rare than the rest, so I expect a really good offer for it...)

benlo7

Trainer
Unfortunately, until I get the charger for my new laptop (the battery on it will last FAR longer than this one), I cannot effectively conduct a good tradeback of the clones, unless I schedule a specific time. Will you be willing to wait a few days though?

(Besides, what are you offering for me to clone your pokemon?)
A Copy of each and ok ps I will also give u credit in my sig trade stand

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
I have two Shiny Faraway Island Mew's--if you're talking about the Adamant one, I'll only trade it for both, as it's flawless.

The two events you're offering might be hard to get, but they're not THAT rare. You're not getting all of them (even if I didn't offer the Golurk) for just your two events.

I'll give my Flawless Movie Victini and VGC10 Shiny Eevee for your Satoshi's Zekrom and Reshiram, provided their natures are good, along with their IV's...That sounds like a fair trade to me.

As for a simple number of events, as I mentioned--or think I did--in the first post of my shop, that I don't really do trade ratios, as the rarity of an event may change its value.

What else do you have to offer in return, assuming that you want all five pokemon? (I expect three RARE ones, at least in return. Except for the Golurk & Eevee, the events you mentioned are rare (some extremely so), and hard to get--and the Adamant Mew is even more rare than the rest, so I expect a really good offer for it...)
No no no, I meant if I added Golurk to what I give you. I just now realized that you already have a Golurk, so never mind. So that means I just want the less expensive Faraway Mew, VGC10, Ageto Celebi and Victini.

Now are you saying those 4 are worth 3 rare events? If so, is the DW Arceus considered rare? I don't have it now but it is in a pending trade.

The Reshiram is Docile and the Zekrom is Adamant. I don't know how to calculate ivs but the stats are 337/263/235/311/274/204 and 337/338/251/245/218/200 respectively.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I already have the DW Arceus in a pending trade as well, sorry. And three of those four ARE rare events, all things set aside--even the Eevee is a widely-coveted shiny, and this one is an event at that. It so happens that the ones you chose are some of my best ones. lol

However, of the two you are offering, I really only want the Zekrom because of its nature.

What are the levels and EV's of your Zekrom? I will only take it if it's UT and has no Premier Ribbon attached.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
I already have the DW Arceus in a pending trade as well, sorry. And three of those four ARE rare events, all things set aside--even the Eevee is a widely-coveted shiny, and this one is an event at that. It so happens that the ones you chose are some of my best ones. lol

However, of the two you are offering, I really only want the Zekrom because of its nature.

What are the levels and EV's of your Zekrom? I will only take it if it's UT and has no Premier Ribbon attached.

It is 100% UT,and it only has the Wishing Ribbon, which is supposed to be there. I just need to get it cloned. What of the four can I get for it?

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
It is 100% UT,and it only has the Wishing Ribbon, which is supposed to be there. I just need to get it cloned. What of the four can I get for it?

I'll trade it for the Movie 11 Victini.

(As for getting it cloned, take your time. I am having to put my trades off until Monday.)

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
I'll trade it for the Movie 11 Victini.

(As for getting it cloned, take your time. I am having to put my trades off until Monday.)

Deal. I should be ready by Monday

benlo7

Trainer
Did u forget about me :p

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Oops! Sorry about that.

Well, to be honest, I won't be able to trade until monday. It's already very late here, and I will be off very soon, and I am booked the whole day tomorrow/today (depends where you live)

I recommend going to liam99's shop for some clones. He's a darn good person and he helped me out a ton when I couldn't clone for myself, if you're in a hurry. Sorry about that...

benlo7

Trainer
No problemo

Status
Not open for further replies.