• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shape of Family: Poipole's Feelings! (1027)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1027.jpg

The Shape of Family: Poipole's Feelings!

Ash & co. meet Mina, a trainer who paints pictures. Together with her Ribombee, she's able to tell how Pokémon truly feel. On learning that Ash's Poipole likes to paint pictures, she takes a look and can sense great happiness but also sadness from the pictures. How does Poipole truly feel?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
What does it look like?
I think it's somewhat reminiscent of the Ultra Megalopolis. It has a lot of Poipole too.

Overall, a lot of foreshadowing. Naganadel, Ultra Necrozma and the Ultra Megalopolis. At least we get to see Poipole use Fury Attack, which was used against Lycanroc first after Pikachu was going to attack it with Iron Tail. Seeing Mina was also nice too and it was good to see her find out the emotions of Poipole using Ribombee.

D

Deleted member 384931

I think it's somewhat reminiscent of the Ultra Megalopolis. It has a lot of Poipole too.

Overall, a lot of foreshadowing. Naganadel, Ultra Necrozma and the Ultra Megalopolis. At least we get to see Poipole use Fury Attack, which was used against Lycanroc first after Pikachu was going to attack it with Iron Tail. Seeing Mina was also nice too and it was good to see her find out the emotions of Poipole using Ribombee.
No Fairium-Z move? I could hope..

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Always knew it, Poipole has some connection/backstory with Ultra Necrozma, it was already evident from how it reacted after seeing Ultra Necrozma's picture in Acerola's book. Anyway, I'm glad that Poipole finally got to use a move and battle, even though the battle was extremely short and cheap with the legitimate fodder bad guys that are Team Skull.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
No Fairium-Z move? I could hope..
There was no Fairium Z. Some Fairy-types did appear though and we saw Comfey and Morelull, just to name those other than Ribombee.

D

Deleted member 384931

Someone said something about a callback with paintings...

nickdt

You know i get Pidgeot vibes.

The Naganadel prolly dies/vanishes against Ultra Necrozma. Ash's Poipole evolves into Naganadel too beat it and then it leaves too Protect the other Poipole.

D

Deleted member 384931

You know i get Pidgeot vibes.

The Naganadel prolly dies/vanishes against Ultra Necrozma. Ash's Poipole evolves into Naganadel too beat it and then it leaves too Protect the other Poipole.
Yup I think that too lol