• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Braviary Trade Shop

OnixtheBeast

PM for clone
Name: Slowpoke
Nature: Lax
EVs: None UT
IVs: Unknown
OT: Shroud
ID: 16013
Moves: Curse, Yawn, Tackle
Ribbons: None
Nature: Oblivious
Level: 1
Other: Hatched in Sinnoh on 6/29/2011.

Name: Slowpoke
Nature: Lax
EVs: None UT
IVs: Unknown
OT: Shroud
ID: 16013
Moves: Curse, Yawn, Tackle
Ribbons: None
Nature: Oblivious
Level: 1
Other: Hatched in Sinnoh on 6/29/2011.

cool, i like it, anythin in my shop u want?

OnixtheBeast

PM for clone
I like your shiny ageto celebi. Could you give me some details please? This isna fair trade according to your rules 1 shiny for 1 event. I may not respond because my sister has a going away party for college, but just post ASAP and I may respond soon.

that made me LMAO, did u read all the rules, here;s the 4th one My Shiny Legendaries For 2 Shinys / 1 Shiny Legendary / 1 Flawless Shiny

does that fit the ratio of your shiny slowpoke for my shiny ageto celebi?

Check my thread for your ev'd flawless shiny Garchomp.

OnixtheBeast

PM for clone
Dragonmaster26 - Could I have your Satoshi's Reshiram. If not I'll take your Golurk event.

Warrior777 - I'll take your shiny flawless Archen.

yeah that's much better, Satoshi's Reshiram- Shiny Slowpoke, vm when ready

d4rkpnio

what do u want for your
-Shiny Togekiss Flawless 255 Special Attack 255 Speed Modest
i can rng a pokemon if u want :3

OnixtheBeast

PM for clone
When I read that this was me YES AN RNGER! I started freaking out and stuff it was crazy. Anywho yeah it's a deal I'll PM you the pokemon I want RNGed

d4rkpnio

lol hahahah yy?? r u freakin out so what do u want to get rng :3 well i can only work for 1 shop so sorry i got school bothering me if u want u can order a pokemon down my sig shop just pm me the form of the pokemon u want kk :3

OnixtheBeast

PM for clone
How about a shiny flawless adamant eevee. DW nature please (if possible) I think that it is called anticipation. I freaked out because I've been looking for an RNGer for 2 months.

d4rkpnio

well i can get u a shiny flawless eevee with dw lets just c XD can u fill up the form

OnixtheBeast

PM for clone
Species: Eevee
Shinys: Yes
Hidden Power: Grass
Nature: Adamant
Egg Move(s): Sychronoise
Ability: DW ability... Anticipation
IVs: Flawless
EVs: UT

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Interested in your ev'd flawless chandelure, I don't know what your wants list is though I can mainly do shinies and legendaries.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Do you have any flawless shinies. Also I can EV train AND clone for you.

I have a couple of flawless shinies that I have though I want to clone them first because they were ev trained and are very precious to me. If you own this shop and do not want to go against the rules, I could trade you one, for example maybe my excadrill? I think it is flawless as it has max iv's in attack, speed and the others are total as well. I want to keep one for my team though if you will make a clone of the original then great, we may have a possible trade though I have others like Tyranitar, Latias, Garchomp, Gliscor with poison heal, reuniclus and many more. Hey, if I found a reliable cloner and someone to rng flawless pokemon for me, I could open my own shop :D