• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Braviary Trade Shop

I'll get onto it. I'll let you know once I get one ;p

OnixtheBeast

PM for clone
Sweet Ive caught about 85 marills and bred 45 and I just cabt get an adamant natures one with huge power

After almost an hour, a Female Adamant Huge Power Marill :D when can you trade?

9 am here now, I can trade all day. Let me kniw when you can aswell.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
K ill pm you...just an update saying that i am interested in the multiscale dragonite event with extremespeed currently on the pokemon gl website.

Was that reply directed at me? Well I just wanted to post since you're more active now, I'm still interested in the trade for the Entei, and have much more to offer now. Would you be interested in some pokemon, like a DW EV Trained Jolly Shiny Flawless Salamence with Fire Fang, Shiny Flawless EV Trained Modest Empoleon and a shiny flawless ev trained adamant Darmanitan?

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
I would like to trade for your Groudon Adamant and Kyurem Jolly?

I cant offer anything you want. But I can offer maybe any event your dont have UT mostly.

Alimos Darkrai, TRU Shaymin, TRU Arceus, TRY regigigas, Spring12 Reshiram/Zekrom, Movie11 (I think) Zoroark, Movie14 (I think) Victini. And many more. I just cant name anymore. Just throw me a PM/VM if you'd like

OnixtheBeast

PM for clone
Was that reply directed at me? Well I just wanted to post since you're more active now, I'm still interested in the trade for the Entei, and have much more to offer now. Would you be interested in some pokemon, like a DW EV Trained Jolly Shiny Flawless Salamence with Fire Fang, Shiny Flawless EV Trained Modest Empoleon and a shiny flawless ev trained adamant Darmanitan?

Yes and which entei...i have a shiny american gamestop ut (near flawless)...a shiny american gamestop ev trained (near flawless)...and a shiny flawless japanese one...all adamant

And demonslayer im sorry but i really tend to not be interested in events...you may kniw that i am very interested in that dragonite event though

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Yes and which entei...i have a shiny american gamestop ut (near flawless)...a shiny american gamestop ev trained (near flawless)...and a shiny flawless japanese one...all adamant

And demonslayer im sorry but i really tend to not be interested in events...you may kniw that i am very interested in that dragonite event though

What are the Evs on the trained Entei? And do any of them know their event moves?

OnixtheBeast

PM for clone
The japanese one is flawless and the American ones are.near.flawless and they do have the event moves.

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Hi there I was looking through you shop and wanted to know if you would trade your flawless totadile adamant for my flawless Mudkip(except speed which is 30) brave

Hopsin

Funk Volume

TropiusSocks

~Trade with me!~
Hey im interested in your shiny bashful eevee. Ill offer my UT Lv 50 shiny Milotic (US event) for it.

OnixtheBeast

PM for clone
Sure...would you happen to have the dragonite i was looking for...and what other event do you have?

TropiusSocks

~Trade with me!~
Sure...would you happen to have the dragonite i was looking for...and what other event do you have?
Sorry dude just traded my Milotic yesterday i dont have any other events besides the Deoxys. Would you want a UT shiny lv 54 sneasel for the eevee? And what dragonite are you looking for?

OnixtheBeast

PM for clone
I would prefer the event dragonite thats on the pokemon gl website at the moment but an adamant 31 attack iv female dragonite dratini or dragonair would work as well.

Hopsin

Funk Volume

TropiusSocks

~Trade with me!~
I would prefer the event dragonite thats on the pokemon gl website at the moment but an adamant 31 attack iv female dragonite dratini or dragonair would work as well.
Ill have to check that out and is that a no to my sneasel for your eevee?