• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Emporium

Do you think the trade template is a good idea?

• No, its a waste of time

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yes, its pretty helpful

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • It doesn't really effect me

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hokoku

VM For Cloneing

climb

Hi, I'd like to trained my UT shiny electrike for any of:

Tru Arceus: UT
Alamos Darkrai: UT
Ageto Celebi: UT
SMR2010 Jirachi - Knows Draco Meteor: UT
Gamestop Japanese Celebi - unused: UT

Hokoku

VM For Cloneing
Hi, I'd like to trained my UT shiny electrike for any of:

Tru Arceus: UT
Alamos Darkrai: UT
Ageto Celebi: UT
SMR2010 Jirachi - Knows Draco Meteor: UT
Gamestop Japanese Celebi - unused: UT

Can you throw in any other UT shinies

evan0913

Hi Noahdaboa and Hokoku, First of all, cool shop!
What do u want for the ageto Celebi?
I have a level 100 shiny steelix, and a (non-shiny) adament technician Scizor with 31IVs in HP, Attack and Defence. I also have other shinies such as:
Liepard, Azumarill, Banette, Rufflet, Alakazam, Floatzel, Ditto.
I am also interested in the shiny pidove:)

Cheers and thanks for reading

UltimateVictini

DittoMustWinPrez ⌐_⌐
Hey noah+hokoku.
do y'all have the 11th movie Victini? if u do i want two of em. one shiny(if possible)and the other plain(both can be shiny if its all u have). thnx! also i wanna battle both of ya after i get it. thnx again! i WILL offer ev trained pkmn for both. thnx.:)

noahdaboa

Banned
Hi Noahdaboa and Hokoku, First of all, cool shop!
What do u want for the ageto Celebi?
I have a level 100 shiny steelix, and a (non-shiny) adament technician Scizor with 31IVs in HP, Attack and Defence. I also have other shinies such as:
Liepard, Azumarill, Banette, Rufflet, Alakazam, Floatzel, Ditto.
I am also interested in the shiny pidove:)

Cheers and thanks for reading

Thanks!
I'll trade the ageto Celebi for the shiny steelix and the shiny pidove for the scizor, i'll pm you when im ready (very busy)

climb

Ill Get They're Natures Up When Noahdaboa Logs On

I'd like to trade my shiny electrike for either of Tru Arceus or Alamos Darkrai. I can throw in a shiny ut flawless bagon but I think you already have one.. otherwise I have some ev trained pokemon but theyre not shiny.

noahdaboa

Banned
I'd like to trade my shiny electrike for either of Tru Arceus or Alamos Darkrai. I can throw in a shiny ut flawless bagon but I think you already have one.. otherwise I have some ev trained pokemon but theyre not shiny.

No need for the bagon or ev trained pokemon, but i accept the electrike.
So, either the tru arceus or alamos darkrai for a shiny electrike.
I can't trade now but i'll pm you when i'm ready.

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
hi! I was wondering if yall could clone my shiny jarachi, legit, wshmkr. please?
yay!!!! (if yes)
NOO,.............. (if no)
lol!