• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny NEW Club Directory - Advertise your Clubs here!

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
* The Shiny NEW Club Directory *

Want to find a new club to join? Are you a club owner with a club you want to let others know about? This is the place to do both. This is also the only place other than your signature, that you are allowed to advertise your club.

In order to have you club listed you will need to fill out the following form and post it here:

Club Directory Form said:
Club Name:
Club Owner:
Link to Club:
Advertisement:

The Advertisement is a new feature to the Directory, you can use up to 25 words to describe your club and convince people to join. If you post your form with an Advertisement longer than 25 words, your club's Advertisement space will be left blank. - However you may include a longer advertisement in your post for other members to read, just make sure it's visibly separate from the form.

Notes:
* You will need to update the form if your user-name changes, or you make a new thread for the club.
* You may change your advertisement once every other month by re-posting the form.
* If I (or another mod) mess up your Club Name, the Link, or your Advertisement; please just politely let me know and I'll get it fixed.

Club Directory

General Pokemon Clubs:
(General Pokemon Themed Clubs: Type, Season, Region, Team)

Pokemon Character Clubs:
(Anime/Manga Character FanClubs)

Manga/Anime Clubs:
(Any Manga/Anime FanClubs outside of Pokemon)

Yugioh Club
I hope to have my club grow more, its for fans of the Yugioh series and the card game :)

TV Series Clubs:
(FanClubs for TV Series other than Anime)

Video Game Clubs:
(Any Non-Pokemon Game Clubs)

Metroid Club
Come Join other Metroid Series Fans!

Other Interests & Hobbies:
(Clubs about other Interest and Hobbies)

Support Clubs:
(Clubs and Alliances for Help, Comradery, and Emotional Support)

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Club Name:Sailor Moon Club
Club Owner: FairyWitch
Link to Club: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?634375-Sailor-Moon-Club&highlight=
Advertisement:I want to say this club is made for people that love the old and new series of sailor moon.Come Come Join please!

Im not sure if its okay but i have two clubs

Club Name: Yugioh Club
Club Owner: FairyWitch
Link to Club: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?517966-Yugioh-Club
Advertisement: I hope to have my club grow more its for fans of the Yugioh series and the card came :)

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
It's added, though your club is about expired. Also, I took the liberty of making a couple small edits to your ad.

yeah i know it is i just hope this helps thanks for adding it though :)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
A month is admittedly a slightly vague guideline since they vary 28-31 days, but since this is day 31, I can only give you a day or two, and if no one posts but you want to keep the club, you'll have to re-submit it (make a new thread), and after it's approved post the new link here.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
A month is admittedly a slightly vague guideline since they vary 28-31 days, but since this is day 31, I can only give you a day or two, and if no one posts but you want to keep the club, you'll have to re-submit it (make a new thread), and after it's approved post the new link here.

alright one of my members was just asking about it she wanted to post but she though it may be a bad bump if she posted in the thread sense its been a month....Ill do that if it continues to be inactive an sorry again for spamming up your thread here this will be my last.

edit: also i added my yugioh club as well to the list not sure if you noticed above ;)

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload