• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny of The Month (TSTM): May Edition

Who should be the May TSTM (Only vote if you are participating)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blueracer

<< 3 of them
I voted Spinarak because Ariados is one cool shiny, I'll try a bit more this time round though.

Inazuma

Kyokudo <33
I voted Regirock.

Hey I see Bagon is winning.Do you people really wanna hatch BAGON?
they Take FOREVER to hatch.

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
Im making a TSTM 4th gen version in a couple of days anyway just as soon as hunter Z gets back to me on good shiny have you got any specail requests SFF

I know but half the people that vote in this contest do not even lan to take part which lays on the burden if we get bad shinys

I hate it if people vote but don't participate it REALLY p***es me off!

Its amazing how much some people can't read or are too lazy to

Last edited:

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
Riolu, Drifloon, and Shinx. Requests

Go Magikarp, but Spinarak is OK, ;)

Hunter-Z

Insert witty title
I've looked at some D/P pokemon and I'll write a list when I get the chance and PM KENNEDY with it so I can see what he thinks of them. We still have a week before D/P, so I've been taking the time to make a list of some nice looking shinies.
EDIT: I already planned on including all the starters.

Hunter-Z

Insert witty title
I'll just post the list here.
Here it is so far:

4th gen shinies

Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Shinx
Cranidos
Shieldon
Mothim
Drifloon
Stunky
Bronzor
Bonsly
Chatot
Spiritomb
Riolu
Skorupy

Not posting links or pics, it would take forever. That's what I have so far. What do you think?

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
It seems nice. I'm glad that there aren't any legendaries because not everyone will able to get there within a month (knowing my luck, I'll be SRing for Chimchar for a LONG time), and everyone will be too busy complaining about having to use their Master Ball anyways. Nice list.

Edit: And they're all obtainable before you get the National Dex, so you don't have to worry about rushing through the game to hunt for it.

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
Nice list, Hunter.

Go Spinarak.

MetagrossMasta

Say what now
come on Larvitar

glenniej

No. 95-98 D/P shiny!
Come on spinarak/unown!!

BTW, why does everyone want larvitar, one of the most hard shinies to get!

Breeding is 10,000 steps and in the wild it's extremely rare..

Hunter-Z

Insert witty title
5 had to be cut for D/P because it won't fit in the poll, so the final list is:

Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Shinx
Drifloon
Stunky
Bronzor
Chatot
Riolu