• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny of The Month (TSTM): May Edition

Who should be the May TSTM (Only vote if you are participating)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manjot

Scizor is my Bishie
I went for Bagon. Regirock is too easy because you can soft reset, but Bagon is next to impossible.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Altaria and Sceptile are cool shinies.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Altaria and Sceptile should be on the poll.

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
Ok im not going to get mad here because i can't interpret wheter you just came here and SPAMed or if you actually read the first post and you know this is a competition and you voted because you plan to compete then welcome but from now on whoever SPAMS and whoever votes without planing to compete will be banned from the month of competition and the next month to (because if they didn't want to participate they wouldn't care if they were banned) Also all SPAMers and people who are to lazy to read the first post well there votes will be made null and void These plans will come into effect next month

Also me and Hunter-Z were talking and the 4th gen TSTM will be set up on the 21st of April so make sure all who are getting D/P vote

blueracer

<< 3 of them
I'm taking part in the hunt because last months hunt wasn't very successful. Spinarak ain't going to win, so it ain't gonna be my favourite. Oh well there all good.

Hunter-Z

Insert witty title
Looks like magikarp and Larvitar are tied. Larvitar would be a pain to look for.

once in a blue Mew

ITS DAT TEOU-TEOU
I chose Abra, that's the one that's next to impossible. You could a) hatch eggs, b) save infront of lady at GC, buy, and SR, or c) (The most impossible) search in the grass.

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
I found Abra really easy to go for just buy at the gamecorner it only took me 4000

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
Uhh, I'll go if Bagon or Magikarp win. If Larvitar wins I'll sit out another month.

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
Damn Larvitar is winning that means im gonna have to trade again which is bad as i will need my freind to do that and i hardly ever get to go to his house but i will try hard to get it over

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
Gah, someone vote for Magikarp...

corsolakid

ima gonna smile now!
could we just bribe a few people to come in and vote for Magikarp or something? I really don't feel like hatching larvitar eggs. They take to long to hatch. I'd much more prefer fishing for magikarp, or even eggs, they go fairly quick, don't they?

corsolakid ;222;

PokemonFan2005

Master Breeder
I said Magikarp. Not like I have anything better to do next month....

Mikaruge84

could we just bribe a few people to come in and vote for Magikarp or something? I really don't feel like hatching larvitar eggs. They take to long to hatch. I'd much more prefer fishing for magikarp, or even eggs, they go fairly quick, don't they?

corsolakid ;222;

Like the last month, eevee were nearly impossible to hatch.

corsolakid

ima gonna smile now!
Like the last month, eevee were nearly impossible to hatch.

to true. especially for those of us that are stuck using FR and LG. ugh. I lost my Emerald version and i hate myself for it. GO MAGIKARP!!!

corsolakid ;222;

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
I was stuck with Eevee on FR to cause i can only trade sometimes but i will HAVE to trade to Emerald if i want to go for larvitar

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
Thank you, tied between Magi && Larvitar.

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
I dunno what ill do if its a tie i might have an in thread vote or i may just make both eligble