• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny of The Month (TSTM): May Edition

Who should be the May TSTM (Only vote if you are participating)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zenobius

Fear him!
I'd like to participate. I'll vote Magikarp so all of you who have FR/LG won't get screwed with breeding for it. Hopefully, for your alls sake, Magi will win.

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
Well its May first and Magikarp is the winner which is good cause i wanted to start hunting him again yay

So far im at 800 eggs

Ampharos_Spark

Gen 6 = <3
Yay! I can finally pull out my Ruby or LeafGreen and begin hunting Magikarp. I will begin as soon as I get home.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Me too!Sign me up please.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
awsum, sounds like a plan.

corsolakid

ima gonna smile now!
Hey, I might be a bit inactive from this thread for a while. I'm currently SRing for a shiny Groudon. He kinda takes priority right now. sorry! I'll let y'all know when i've got him and am hunting Magikarp.

corsolakid ;222;

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
hey wait, if uve got silver/gold/crystal cant u just breed the red gyarados cause if i remember right then in s/g/c u have a higher chance of hatching a shiny if one of the parents is a shiny.

Ampharos_Spark

Gen 6 = <3
hey wait, if uve got silver/gold/crystal cant u just breed the red gyarados cause if i remember right then in s/g/c u have a higher chance of hatching a shiny if one of the parents is a shiny.

No because this is only for R/S/E FR/LG. I love Magikarp hunting! Such a good rate with the Old rod. Anyway I am hunting it right now while looking for a Feebas tile.

corsolakid

ima gonna smile now!
Well, i got bored of SRing for Groudon, so i'm taking a break. am currently fishing in Vermillion for a shiny Magikarp. yay lame fish that turn into dangrous dragons! :D

corsolakid ;222;