• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny of The Month (TSTM): May Edition

Who should be the May TSTM (Only vote if you are participating)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
The shiny of the month returns for it second month for those new to the contest here are the rules:

Ok this idea is one i came up with last month on the shiny forum but Venom X advised me to make a break apart thread

This is The Shiny of The Month (TSTM For short)

Now the rules are simple: The winner of each month will chose ten pokemon (sometimes it will have to be tweaked)

ONLY VOTE IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING

after the votes are in and the shiny of the month is deceided everyone hunts it till next month or until someone gets it.

NO HACKS allowed any hackers will be banned and the compotion will continue. Picture Proof is not a neccesity but it is preferred

No Trades

No encounter code

The peron who wins each month will be added to the hall of fame

No Spam

The compotition is over when the FIRST person gets the shiny not everyone

The Second Shiny of The Month Will be Announced on May 1st so vote now

Hall Of Fame:-

April 2007 TSTM
Winner- Kill and Run with an Eevee on April 8th

glenniej

No. 95-98 D/P shiny!
I'd like to vote, but there isn't a poll yet...

kill and run

ShinyHunting Veteran
ok i am joining it but now you need the poll so did a mod delete the old one and you make a new one or is the old one still lingering around the forums

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
Lol Guys Im sorry i took so long to get up but it finnaly is so feel free to vote

Also as KaR and GlennieJ were the first to ask i am making BOTH of them co-owners that means they have the power to ban and such so don't get on thier bad sides lol

kill and run

ShinyHunting Veteran
ok i am voting for i am not telling until i vote lol

and thanks for making me co owner lol

btw you spelled magikarp wrong lol

Ampharos_Spark

Gen 6 = <3
I think I will join this month deffinently. I like all of the shiny forms up there. but If it ends up being Abra.... well then I can't because then I would have two.

kill and run

ShinyHunting Veteran
i hope it doesnt end up on shiny unown or that means i have to put my shiny suicune on hold and that would suck balls

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
Lol im hoping it is anything but abra i wouldn't like two either or magikarp because i might get it before May anyway lol but if i don't then its fine lol

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far
I voted for regirock, but if unown or abra win i'm screwed for a second month running, so hopefully regirock will.

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far
I voted for regirock, but if unown or abra win i'm screwed for a second month running, so hopefully regirock will.

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far

derek83

i voted bagon cause i think he has one of the best shiny forms, and one of the best evolutions.

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
so when do we start hunting these shinys lol

The winner will be announced May 1st so long way to go but we hunt it through May until someone catches it yay Unown is still winning btw Venom X you could still go for unown if you have one you could go for a different letter

Also welcome to everyone taking part its a good turnout so far