• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ammako

I think the shiny Pichu could just have been a promo Pokémon to convince people to buy HG/SS.
Now, I wonder when they will release it in USA?
They need to release the Wi-Fi Jirachi and Mew, too.
They probably will release a Wi-Fi Celebi later.

Mence Master

<- Most Recent Shiny
Meh, only the Pichu sounds good to me. I'd like to be able to SR the others, so if they could kindly slip those in as in-game events, that would be great.

After I get Giratina, I'm going to throw together a team and start battling. I'll SR in 3rd Generation games whilst EV Training, but after that, I'll go after something else in Platinum... Anybody have any suggestions? Or should I pick up on Dialga, which I have 7k+ for?

Ammako

Meh, only the Pichu sounds good to me. I'd like to be able to SR the others, so if they could kindly slip those in as in-game events, that would be great.

After I get Giratina, I'm going to throw together a team and start battling. I'll SR in 3rd Generation games whilst EV Training, but after that, I'll go after something else in Platinum... Anybody have any suggestions? Or should I pick up on Dialga, which I have 7k+ for?
There will not be any in-game event for Mew, Celebi and Jirachi.
Was there in Jap. HG/SS? No.
Will there be in US HG/SS? No.
If you want a shiny Mew, Celebi and Jirachi, I suggest you get a Japanese Emerald that got the Old Sea Map not used and the two bonus disks along with US and Jap. Colosseum.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Right now I be hatching Eevee eggs in Platinum. But in a little while I'll be switching back to my Buneary hatching in Pearl 2.

On another note: has anybody noticed that shiny Lopunny
ShinyLopunny.png

looks a bit like Lopmon from Digimon Tamers
lopmon.gif
... isn't he cute? ^.^

If I do manage to hatch a shiny male Buneary I may have to nickname him Lopmon in his honour. n_n
Lol, that's a really funny observation, Heliotrope...the resemblance is uncanny! Funny how they both have "Lop" in their name, too. It makes me wonder if there's any meaning to it.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Lol, that's a really funny observation, Heliotrope...the resemblance is uncanny! Funny how they both have "Lop" in their name, too. It makes me wonder if there's any meaning to it.

I assume that 'Lop' refers to 'lop-eared' rabbits (and probably other animals too) which are rabbits that have ears that flop down to the sides rather than standing up straight.

Lopunny's Japanese name has the 'lop' in it as well. Mimiroppu (mimi means ear, and roppu is lop).

Did a lot of bunny rabbit hatching earlier, but no pink one appeared. Now I'm after a shiny pink Lugia. I'm nearing 4000 SR.

Last edited:

RedGyarados

Finally Mine!
Still SRing for Shaymin. I also chained Starly for a little bit this morning I almost got to 40 but I was paying so much attention to the game I didn't see my DS needed to charge. It died as I was on 38. So much work for nothing :( , but there is always tommorrow.

Good luck everyone.

Ammako

Hey guys, I've restarted Platinum this morning.
Right now, I'm SRing for Adamant Turtwig.
It's not turning out well, if you may ask.

Helio, you do like pink shinies, if I'm not mistaken? Lol.
Off-topic wise, I have three cats that looks like the last three ones in your sig, lol
The difference is that your cat Shadow got short hair, while mine got long hair... They are your cats, right?

Redostrike

Latest Shiny !!!
Hi all, It has been a while since i posted here. There are a lot of reasons. I'm still a shiny hunter but the last few weeks it's been hectic around school. And i have a few other games i wanted to play. My intrest will be back more when HG and SS is out in english. Although i have bought the new Pokémon Rumble WiiWare game (as i do with all of the pokémon games). I've enjoyed it quiet much. In my opinion even a NON pokémon lover is going to enjoy this game. Althoug it also is quiet easy at start further in the game it becomes harder. Well to make a story short, i'm posting here because i have a new shiny: Here it comes.

Bulba_dex_no.JPG

Bulbasaur dex Shiny
Bulba_sum_sh.JPG

Bulbasaur Summary Shiny

For those how do not know how bulbasaur normal looks follow this link => http://www.redostrike.be/redoshiny/extra/Rumble/Bulba_dex_sh.JPG

Congrats to everyone on the new shiny's.

MetaPheonixPal

Since when could you get Shiny Pokemon in Pokemon Rumble? o_O

Up to 50 SRs for Shiny Torchic. Good luck to Mence Master and his long hunt for that Shiny Giratina =O

Redostrike

Latest Shiny !!!
auuh since it has been released at the beginning. There even have been passwords to get a few pokémons shiny.

I got this one during the first playtrough in normal mode. I've just unlocked Another mode (bought it yesterday, as i got a wii points card for my birthday, been playing all day :) ). I'm not sure how the rarity of the shiny's are in Rumble.

Ammako

So, Turtwig finally agree'd to be Adamant nature.

It is decided: I will hunt for Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile on HG/SS.
But I'm going to hunt for them on the US HG/SS.
However, I'm going to download a rom of it along with the one I'm going to buy, and once I have obtained all three shiny starters, I'll delete it.

For now, I need to soft reset for Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Treecko and Mudkip.
This should keep me occupied until HGSS is released in USA.
This also means I won't DL a rom of HGSS until a long time.

On a side note, I've edited my signature. Do you like it? :D

Clever-Mird

Shiny total 16
I know I havn't posted in a long time, but... I started a new game in my pearl and I got a shiny Turtwig!!!! I wasn't even SRing! I am soooo happy right now!!!

AAAAAHHH!!! First time I had time to play in weeks too!

Congrats on all the shinys!

Ammako

Congrats on the Turtwig!
It is interesting to note that people that are actually hunting starters take a long time to get them, while those that aren't trying get it on the first try.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
I know I havn't posted in a long time, but... I started a new game in my pearl and I got a shiny Turtwig!!!! I wasn't even SRing! I am soooo happy right now!!!

AAAAAHHH!!! First time I had time to play in weeks too!

Congrats on all the shinys!

ahh congrats dude your sooo lucky shiny turtwigs looks so cool :)

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
ahh congrats dude your sooo lucky shiny turtwigs looks so cool :)

Looking through your post history you are not a member here, and as such your not allowed to post in this club.

If you would like to become a member, then please read the first post of this club, read the rules and make the pledge.

Thank You.

Congrats to all of those who've obtained new shinies.

Polarix

n___n
Since I haven't posted here for a very long time do I need to re-join?

Jojo-

I ♥ Psychic Types
I Jojo hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

That's the pledge, right? :)

Anyhoo, I am going to start looking for a shiny Ponyta on my Platinum tomorrow, and today I am just going to make a 'banner' of my shinies for my siggy - just to get rid of my Lopunny one. ^^;

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Since I haven't posted here for a very long time do I need to re-join?

Nope no need to rejoin, your post history shows that you rejoined on 19th July, so your good.

I Jojo hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

That's the pledge, right? :)

Anyhoo, I am going to start looking for a shiny Ponyta on my Platinum tomorrow, and today I am just going to make a 'banner' of my shinies for my siggy - just to get rid of my Lopunny one. ^^;

Yeah thats the pledge, welcome to the club Jojo.

Do you have any shinies?

Status
Not open for further replies.