• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkirby

<-OMG ITS A GHASTLY!
wait...why in your quote does it say my name is sunkriby? lol wut? thanks for the luck. maybe its because he is giving us luck that he is getting lucky. cause of karma. so here you can all have some of my amazing luck ive been storing. :p

Last edited:

Elgnit

I Elgnit hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them...I think that's what i'm supposed to do haha. Anyhow, i'm sorta new on Serebii, but i've been playing Pokemon since the start. Recently i've been shiny hunting. A few weeks ago I got my first: a chained Miltank. :)

I just bought Platinum about two weeks ago, and i've been soft resetting for shiny Giratina-o for about a week and a half. No luck yet, but hey, it'll pop up eventually. :p

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
Congratulations yet again Fufu! Rotom is one of my most favorite shinies, and it was the only hunt I ever quit. I'm now thinking about going for it in my Platinum, as I have yet to find a shiny in it. Your luck is truly amazing, so if you have some extra I'll gladly accept it. I put it to good use with the kyogre yesterday, which I was surprised at it's relatively good nature and rather swell stats. ;)

I finished beating the E4 in Sapphire last night so I am now officially soft reseting for a shiny latios on Southern Island with about 500 or so resets down. I hope to find one more shiny before I go off to camp. If I don't happen to find it by then I'll still be grateful for my kyogre.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
My word SF, you really are a shiny collecting god this month, all bow before the master. :p

Seriously though, these are some wicked shinies your getting, major congrats.

All this luck for people, makes me think perhaps i should restart my SRing for Heatran(but this time i'll be SRing in both Pt and Pearl), afterall with this much luck floating around, you've got to take advantage of it.

Last edited:

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
*rolls heaps of luck at kirkeastment and NPD*
Enjoy!

Well, I finished EVing my shiny Rotom and Kingdra long ago, but there were some other things I had to trade from my Diamond over to my Platinum, and it took much longer than expected. I'm done now, and I'm doing a practice capture of Cresselia. I hope to catch it in a Quick Ball or Dusk Ball when it's shiny.

My main focus for now will be playing through Platinum and SRing for either shiny Regirock or Palkia. Once I'm satisfied with my progress in Platinum, I will focus on solely the afore mentioned targets (Regirock and Palkia) until I get one of them shiny. Perhaps I should double hunt for Palkia on my Pearl version...yes, that's what I'll do! :D

Good luck, everyone.

Redostrike

Latest Shiny !!!
As this day is having it last minutes clicking away on the clock i end my diglett hunt whit a whooping 660 diglett encounters. Guess what still no shiny diglett (or trio) that decided to shine for me.

The next thing i'll do is to complete the task and get to 5000 encounters. Then bring over my firered team to sapphire so i can beat the elite four there. (Prolly be friday as it's my girfriends birthday tomorrow) then i will be sring for beldum one i always wanted shiny so i'll be doing major resets for him.

Anyways arleady congrats you FUFU on your rotom (private message) but here it is again congrats your streak is going well.

EDIT: Oh and guys we mist Elgnit's post, your welcomed here my dear fellow shiny hunter. As i see you only have one shiny and thats miltank are I correct?

Good luck to all of you as some of us quite need it.

Last edited:

Mence Master

<- Most Recent Shiny
It's only a witty, fail-ish sense of fail-ish humor, Fufu. It's honest congratulations, with my sick and twisted attributes added to the mix. :3

So yeah, busy day. I have the rest of it to myself. Hopefully Giratina shines before 8,192. Just to say I was "way lucky" on yet another target. But I doubt that'll happen.

Good luck to all. Peace.

I, The_Mexican_Smeargle, hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them, but I'm not really posting to join, sorry ^^;

I just made a little something which I think you shiny lovers might like n___n

39efbc237c0b2e692a533b9c8040d88c.png

Anyway, sorry for crashing in like that ^^;;

ShinyCollector7

Finally...
FINALLY. After 3 months of on and off searching and about 10,350 encounters, I finally found shiny Paras on my FireRed! I had a feeling I'd find it today; I just felt lucky today, on the 15th.

Here's a link to the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYg_c3k2FNA&feature=channel_page

Thanks to everyone who gave me support. This is my first 1/8192 shiny since Minun back in May. This is the greatest feeling...

Btw, it's Jolly-natured. I still need to check the IVs. I'm going on a trip tomorrow until Saturday and will post the IVs when I return.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Finally, someone other than me gets a shiny. Lol, congrats, SC7! Jolly is a great nature for it, too.

Random encountering on Route 115 while I play through Platinum. I have 2368 encounters, I believe. I'll SR begin SRing for Palkia on Pearl once I finish this batch of encounters. Good luck, everyone.

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
I might chain Slowpoke again later tonight. But in the meantime, I took the liberty of doing a little something to Gyarados's R/B sprite...
rbredgyarados.png

What do you guys think? I might do more of these later on.

I like it.....it looks epic! :D

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
i could probably sweep the elite four with my luxray. imo, we should have to do the battle tower. with a team of three shinies, in single. post a vid of you fighting tycoon maniac. cause, otherwise people could just level up then pwn. i can not even participate though cause i only have one (non pokesavved) shiny. i have a blissey and dusknoir, but i dont even use them. they are from pokesav, so not legit shinies. i pokesav, but not for shinies (anymore.)

in other news: Sunkirby is possibly the worst chainer ever. i can not even get above 10! WHY DO I SUCK, WORLD! HUH????? i just want a freaking shiny swablu.

Yeah. Battle Tower it is.

Nothing here. Still raising my Saphire team. A random shiny would make my day though.

Now to go edit that post...

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
I, The_Mexican_Smeargle, hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them, but I'm not really posting to join, sorry ^^;

I just made a little something which I think you shiny lovers might like n___n

39efbc237c0b2e692a533b9c8040d88c.png

Anyway, sorry for crashing in like that ^^;;
With artwork like that, you're definitely in the club. Welcome! Do you have any shinies of your own?

Lol, I'm digging the recolors, M.M; you should do a Charizard recolor! Well, actually, I'd like to see you do all of them, but I'm looking forward to shiny Charizard specifically. :)

Edit: Speaking of Charizard, my brother gave me his FR version, so I will use it to SR for another shiny Charmander. The prospect of hunting for another shiny Charmander fills me with joy!

Last edited:

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Lol, I'm digging the recolors, M.M; you should do a Charizard recolor! Well, actually, I'd like to see you do all of them, but I'm looking forward to shiny Charizard specifically. :)

Wow. See, I had just finished three more recolors when I saw your post. One of them being Charizard.

rbshinystarters.png

Next, I'm gonna attempt the legendary birds. Both their R/B and Y sprites.

EDIT:

rbshinybirds.png

yshinybirds.png

Last edited:

ChaosAngel

MINE!! :D
Congrats to everyone that gotten new shinies!

Here's my new shiny.. but a pokeradar shiny. =p

012-6.jpg

Took me several nights to finally get my chain to 40. Chain broke at 49, cause I ran away. lol Pretty happy about the natures and proud owner of 8 shiny Cacturnes, making it my 1st desert pokeradar shiny.

011-5.jpg

IVs
#1 Adamant 31/24-25/6-7/0-3/24-25/18-19
#2 Adamant 20-21/30/16-17/16-17/22-23/2-3 (this one I most likely to raise)
#3 Hasty 8-9/12-13/26-27/30/14-15/26-27
#4 Adamant 12-13/22-23/20-21/4-5/26/0-1
#5 Adamant 27/10-11/14-15/14-15/10-11/6-7
#6 Mild 31/26-27/14-15/28-29/22-23/12-13
#7 Adamant 20/18-19/14-15/6-7/0-1/6-7
#8 Docile 24-25/8-9/29/2-3/6-7/18-19

My shiny Cacturne video(3rd one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVp14Uppsyk

I'm back to hatching those Spiritomb eggs in Platinum. Hatched more Chikorita eggs total of 580. SRing for Charmander in LG and done some random hunting in Sapphire and Ruby, nothing yet.

Good luck to all!

xspicysnowballx

Woof, meow, moo!
FINALLY. After 3 months of on and off searching and about 10,350 encounters, I finally found shiny Paras on my FireRed! I had a feeling I'd find it today; I just felt lucky today, on the 15th.

Grats!!!

Wow... everyone is having so much better luck than me...

Still searching for a shiny starter... past 800 resets.... hands.... ow....
depressed...... in a hole.....

-cries-

Status
Not open for further replies.