• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOSH, I am spazing out of my mind. I just caught a random shiny eevee in the trophy garden! I went in there to chain for a shiny pichu, and ran into it when I did the first radar reset. The shiny eevee broke my chain of 4 pichu but I dont care. I then started a new chain to get more shiny eevees so I could get different evolutions and I got one more! There probably my rarest shinys yet! :D the random one is adamant nature and the chained one is bold. Im going to evolve the random one into an umbreon cause its my fav. pokemon, but dont know what to turn the other one into, give me suggestions please. :D

peace out (still cant believe i got a shiny eevee)

redpixie

*Pink Shiny Hunter*
well, Ive decided to take a break from fishing (at 24,000 encounters) and am now continuing with my other target - shiny kyogre on sapphire =) not counting the SR's for this one cus it will only frustrate me!

This also means i'll be joining the hoenn tour i've decided :D since once he shines il trade over any decent pokes then start over and start random hunting on routes! (yay for being able to hunt for shiny whismur!!)

grats on all the new shinies :) so hope i get a july shiny before august comes!

Camellrupt

Sarcastic Douchebag
I Camellrupt hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

ok my shinies are a measly random encounter Tentacruel (I did have a random encounter aron on emerald but the game erased itself and i can no longer play emerald)

Im also really annoyed because i chained 35 nosepass and 37 shinx today and both chains broke for no reason

My highest chain was 38 staravia (And a Freaking Staravia broke The Chain...I Know It Sucks!!!) so im yet to get to 40 im just really unlucky

Last edited:

PokeShinyHuntJack

Back....Again
Welcome to the club Camellrupt :D,
No good news with chaining, or eggs, or sr's :(.
My swarm is dunsparce and on a chain of 15 atm.
Good luck guys.
@Camelrupt, was ur chain on the edge when staravia broke, chains will break randomly because its in the coding and boy do i get unlucky because of that at times lol.

Camellrupt

Sarcastic Douchebag
Welcome to the club Camellrupt :D,
No good news with chaining, or eggs, or sr's :(.
My swarm is dunsparce and on a chain of 15 atm.
Good luck guys.
@Camelrupt, was ur chain on the edge when staravia broke, chains will break randomly because its in the coding and boy do i get unlucky because of that at times lol.

No it wasnt it was 2 tiles away from the edge from memory

also DAM i hate losing my chains a 25 my pachrisu just broke (I might have to go on a shellos genocide)

well i guess its back to chaining shinx

PokeShinyHuntJack

Back....Again
Hehe, i chained pachirisu about a month ago, but pink isnt my thing for pokemon so ive got them laying there not gonna be touched 4 ages lol.
20 chain for dunsparce.
Dunsparces shiny form is pink lol and so is sneasel i chained... Weird...

Last edited:

Redostrike

Latest Shiny !!!
Congrats on the eevee.

Again i end the day shiny less. I just got 500 more diglett encounters in yet there has not turned up one shiny. I'm nearing the 8000 now and will prolly hit that tomorrow.

I hope it shines before 10.000. If not i'm gonna easy a bit on this one (still go for it but less) and focus on playing trough colloseum and my emerald file.

Good luck to all.

PokeShinyHuntJack

Back....Again
Yes chained dunsparce!!!!! Got 1 shiny got it on video so will be on youtube soon.
Good luck all and especially people who havent got a shiny for ages!!!

Elgnit

Congrats on all the new shinys. I'm still soft resetting for Giratina in Platinum. On week 3 now. :p Hope to find him before August 3. Knowing my luck though...

I'm starting to wonder if I did something wrong. I saved right in front of him in the Distortion World. I know it's just that my luck hasn't been great, but you begin to wonder haha

Mence Master

<- Most Recent Shiny
Congrats on all the new shinys. I'm still soft resetting for Giratina in Platinum. On week 3 now. :p Hope to find him before August 3. Knowing my luck though...

I'm starting to wonder if I did something wrong. I saved right in front of him in the Distortion World. I know it's just that my luck hasn't been great, but you begin to wonder haha

Nope, 'cause that's what others have done, and it's shone for them. I'm on... Gosh, it must be a month or two now. I went on a two/three month hiatus, though. I'm around 15,000 SRs. Ugh, I want this thing to sparkle so badly.

But, my parents... If they DO take away my crap for August, I'll either get it back or make my parents' lives miserable. I'm sick of them screwing me over at every possible moment. They don't even know how to be decent parents. But whatever. I'm around 8,800+ for Zapdos. 2,500 for Registeel. Will pull either a late-nighter or all-nighter tonight. YAY FOR CAFFEINE + SUGAR + ENERGY AND SHIZ.

Good luck, all.

Ammako

You can access the Mystery Gift and download the Member's Card at any time. It's on the main menu.

But, my parents... If they DO take away my crap for August, I'll either get it back or make my parents' lives miserable.

You do know that the Wi-Fi event is going on until September 13, yes?

Mence Master

<- Most Recent Shiny
You can access the Mystery Gift and download the Member's Card at any time. It's on the main menu.

You do know that the Wi-Fi event is going on until September 13, yes?

At which point I will be back in school. Plus, I don't NEED another legit shiny Darkrai, but I WANT another one. I could just tweak it up again, anyways.

And thus begins a night of hunting. Hopefully I get luck out of the final July luck chain.

Ammako

Well.

Hide your DS. It's the only solution at that sort of situations.
Or, if they say "give me your DS", say "here, take *insert something here* instead."

PurpleManDance

Space Pokémon
Going for a shiny squirtle in Fire Red. Hope I get it before August 3rd, because as soon as the Member's Card I will be focusing on getting a shiny Darkrai.

M.M.

UJellicent?
I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got my shiny Giratina today! I'm freaking out so much. It's late at night right now so I'll add a post with a video and picture of it. I wasn't prepared to fight it so I just Master Balled it. It's got a Serious nature but I don't care because I finally found my shiny Giratina and it only took 19k Soft Resets!

~BluE~

Shiny roselia hunt
Anyone know how to chain I can't get past 15 without a break

btw congrats on Giratina you put good effort into it

Dragonking

Cool, on the Giratina. Right now Darkrai SRing. It better shine tonight, figuring on using Dusk ball.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Well, ladies and germs, earlier this evening, I set out to.... uh... it's that route between Valor Lakefront and Sunyshore City. I don't remember the number. But I set out there to chain Electabuzz. However, I kept finding Floatzel instead. So I figured, hey, these things are popping up all over here, why not chain them instead? Long story short, I have a chain of 44 Floatzel on the Trainer Checker app for the Poketch as my #2 chain, and three shiny Floatzel to show for it! All of them male and in Quick Balls. Their natures, however, are Timid, Calm, and Mild. Nothing too desirable. But, Floatzel do have usable Special Attack.... Well, we'll see what I wanna do.

As far as the Darkrai event goes, I would be more excited if I had working Wi-Fi. I'm gonna try and get my dad on that very, very soon. If not, I can only hope that the hotel we're gonna stay in on vacation offers free Wi-Fi. I MIGHT try for a shiny Darkrai, but it ain't set in stone just yet. Of course, this IS probably my only opportunity for a legit shiny Darkrai....

sunkirby

<-OMG ITS A GHASTLY!
congratz. you really deserve your shiny. lol i mean wow what determination. 19k freaking resets? jeesus. 3 times the median. amirite? idk i heard about it its round 6000 right? idk... listen to me trying to sound like i know so much about shinies =P

edit: oh yeah and i would race for shiny darkrai cause i freaking want one! but... i will not get back to DC ( first time i will be with wifi while they are releasing) till august 21 =/ kinda stinks. still excited though. anyone want to make team ideas? all i know for sure is a synchronizer, and an insomniac. cause otherwise bad dreams could be a pain in the ***.

The King of Ho-oh's

<---- Newest Shiny
Well the luck of July finally shined on me. Just a few minutes after it rolled over to July 31st :D. I promised I wouldn't post unless I got a shiny and I kept my word:

I did about 7,000 resets for Regigigas and

he didn't show

So I took a break to try and hatch a Shiny F.E.A.R. Rattata and

no such luck :(

So I decided to go chain Tyrogue (want a shiny Hitmonchan). I walked into the first patch and found a Vulpix and I figured, "Eh why not?". 20 minutes later I had a chain of 40 (chain never broke) and was looking for a shiny. I just found one (so far). It's a male with decent IV's and a neutral nature.

I'm so excited I'll post pics later. Shiny Ninetales = WIN :D

Congrats on the Giratina, Mewmaster!

*Edit* My chain ended with just the one shiny after my hand spazzed and I walked into a bad patch. Oh well I'm happy just to have one :)

*Edit2* Pictures:

Img00009.jpg

vul1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.