• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
I havn't gotten around to shiny hunting... I got a mini table right here so I'll do it while I'm on.

Here are my hunts right now:

1. Torkoal
2. Pichu
3. Heatran
4. Articuno (For lil bro)

I have a folder for my hunts too. I even name my hunts. I just had an urge to name them.

Torkoal-Torkoal's Secret
Pichu-Pichu's Mimic Gimick
Heatran-Mission Impossible
Articuno-Articuno's Christmas

I also keep track of what number hunt they are (i.e. Torkoal#1 Heatran#3), what version they're on, etc...

Dark Nido

master of nidos
masuda methoding nidoking. why are none of the eggs adamant i have a ditto with an everstone (adamant).nidoking is japanese

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Autumn Pachirisu (do you mind if I refer to you as simply "Autumn"?), the legs will be changed sometime in 2010. I don't know when exactly, but I'd like to get a new circuit completed before HG/SS are released in the EU region.

By the way, if you have any reasonable ideas for legs of the shiny circuit or for new shiny competitions in general, let me know!

DarkNido, the Everstone trick doesn't work with parents that are of from different region carts.

A long time ago, I said I would stop keeping count of random encounter targets via PP used because doing so is a waste of time. Well, even if that's true, not keeping count of random encounter targets when I can easily do so is just annoying to me. It's SO much boring pressing the Run button over and over again instead of selecting a move, and I even have battle animations off!

However, just knowing that I have an accurate count of the amount of Pokemon I have seen keeps me really motivated. As such, I'm going to be a bit more lenient on that self-imposed rule. In fact, I've resumed my random encounter hunt for a shiny Paras in LG, and I'm at 5031 encounters so far. I'm also SRing for Darkrai, for whom I have 1793 SRs.

I'm honestly hoping that Darkrai shines first. I want to finish up SRing in the Sinnoh region already!

Good luck, everyone.

DA DA SWSH

<Still Hunting!
Hey its been awhile
Ive gotten about 16 new shinies( 5 differant species)
ill post pics in a week
among them are many metal types :)
Im gonna start my HOOH hunt very soon but ive been out every weekend with friends and I just havent had time to hunt but during christmas break I will get hooh...........I also want to masuda method a shiny feebas and a shiny latias in my HG and my ruby.....Hope it appers in ruby but I really dont care

Hellitrope you are they best shiny hunter in this club by far and one of the luckiest and most determined-PROPS to you
and
SHINY HUNTING 4EVER
If anyone could get a cool shiny HOOH sprite for my banner I would be more then appreciated if possible that would be super cool :)

Dark Nido

master of nidos
i have done it i am go finally i got my firstshiny (other than gyarodos in s/g)
it is a lv 3 woboffet at chain 3, adamant nature :(
i will upload pics shortly.
he is so pinkin awesome!

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Dark Nido, you're not supposed to do double posts/one-liners. I'd edit them if I were you. Well done on the shiny Wobbuffet.

My shiny Ledyba video finally uploaded to youtube. So please watch and enjoy: Ooh, shiny.

I also took a profile pic of my new shiny Buneary

I might EV-train shiny Buneary sometime today (while looking for a random encounter shiny at the same time ^^ ) I'm also trying to decide on a new shiny target to hatch for in Pearl 2; I have three shiny starters left to get (Cyndaquil, Chimchar and Piplup) so I might choose one of them.

Also I found out my newest shinies' IV's:

Ledyba, Hasty nature
HP: 20, 25, 30
Att: 16 - 26
Def: 0 - 17
SpA: 20 - 30
SpD: 18 - 28
Speed: 13 - 23

Buneary, Calm nature
HP: 25
Att: 13 - 14
Def: 18
SpA: 17
SpD: 24
Speed: 6

Hmm, if only Ledyba had been Calm natured and Buneary Hasty, that would have been great. Oh, well... Good luck guys. ^_^

Last edited:

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Going to try to chain a shiny Shellos or Parchirisu.Wish me luck.

Poke-Glitch

I...I Did It!
I have now completly decided what I'm gonna hunt! I'm gonna start hatching Carvanha eggs! seriously! Carvanha shiny looks SO COOL!!!!!!!! here it is -
318.png

Just look at it! yep! that's MY hunt! right here! right now! I'm off to catch one in the safari...then I'll start hunting using my Jap Ditto! (I thought about doing a random hunt in the safari...but I searched the chance of it running away...and it's a WHOPPING 90%! No way am I gonna risk that! anyway! hope I get fortunate! I'm gonna start right now! all other hunts are stopping! and I'm not stopping till I get my shiny Carvanha! I'm also gonna take Helio's advice this time...and trust her in not leaving my game on...see ya!

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Just popping in to say a quick congrats to those who've caught new shinies.

Especially Helio. Damn girl, you got some crazy luck when it comes to shinies. Superb. I'm really liking that shiny ledyba, you've got to be the only person i know who has caught a shiny ledyba.

Good luck to everyone.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Got

Here is a picture of the shiny Pokemon I caught on 8-11-09.

NUUU pokemon master

i got a shiny shellos from the GTS

I Manand13 hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

Clever-Mird

Shiny total 16
Status
Not open for further replies.