• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Pokemon Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far
me join? please

BoF said any previous members don't have to ask to rejoin.

And fyi BoF, the double post was because the forums had gone down, again, now it's back up i'll delete the other post.

Zabi

Not really here.
And fyi BoF, the double post was because the forums had gone down, again, now it's back up i'll delete the other post.

I know. I just wanted you to make sure you knew about it. :)

Well, since the bad weather, I have no school, and I can hunt. I think I will hunt in my Pearl today, as I don't really feel like playing 3rd Gen, and 4th Gen in better, so yeah, today is Pearl day.

DarkDragon

Hasta pasta
Lucky. My mom decided to do "Super Saver Shipping" so mine gets delivered April 27th through May 1st.>.<

Well, anyway, I haven't caught Spheal yet, but I have been running ino more Snorunts. Maybe it's a sign of good luck.

Maybe you'll get lucky with the delivery - sometimes super saver gets there the next day.

And just maybe, maybe... you'll get a shiny Snorunt to evolve in D/P!

Dragonking

I'm sorry I wasn't here yesterday, I couldn't get into the forums at all and we are already at page 5.

Well I'm still hunting Groudon, Lugia, and continuing Beldum.

Zabi

Not really here.
I'm sorry I wasn't here yesterday, I couldn't get into the forums at all and we are already at page 5.

Well I'm still hunting Groudon, Lugia, and continuing Beldum.

Good luck, and I hope you get one of them very soon. ;) Hopefully Groundon, then you will have the set. :D

kill and run

ShinyHunting Veteran
Awww man I missed the grand Re-Opening lol. Anyway I would like to join and for those who do not know what I am hunting just look at my sig.

DarkDragon

Hasta pasta
So, it seems that Diamond and Pearl start out with something about red Gyarados on the television. Does that mean there is a guaranteed red Gyarados in the game, like with Silver/Gold/Crystal? If there is, I'll stop fishing (I'm fishing on FR while hatching Eevee eggs on Emerald today).

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far
Just hatched my 50th farfetch'd egg, i'll continue untill i get to 100 then stop for the day.

EDIT: I forgot to tell you guys, i gave my sapphire to my sister to play last night after trading all of the good pokemon to emerald, then i realised to late that i'd left my shiny croconaw on there, i have now lost two shinies in as many days which as you all know, sucks

Last edited:

Dark_Steelix

<~ Yo quiero!!
Heh Nice to see the club back up and running :D Heh D/P in less than a week, lol man I'm really excited. I've pre-ordered both D and P and here in Canada we get a D/P DS lite carry pouch as the bonus instead of the styluses the US got :p Lol I'm gonna be at the Toys R Us right when it opens to pick them up :p Lol I'm wondering if there might be a line up for them. Lol I'm going to hunt chimchar for a while in one game while progressing through the other. Anyways my current hunts still remain Magnemite in Emerald, Lileep in Sapphire and Zangoose in Ruby. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!!

So can I re-Join?

Previous members don't have to ask to re-join.

Anyway, I have had no luck, and a bunch of reading to do for school. *fumes* And the weather here has been out of whack, with the wind strong enough to knock out a few power cords. I think I might try for a shiny Chimecho, though...As when I got my second Zubat, it was during a power outage.

Last edited:

Rioku243

The Flame of Darknes
Thank you the club is back up and i'm rejoining ^_^. I dont have any new shinies unless i didnt tell you guys about golbat(dont remember lol)

Dragonking

Which of the starters are you going to go for first? Just curious. =/

Totodile, then Cyndaquil. I'm not too interested in Chikorita at the moment. So as I get more we'll see.

Emerald2 Groudon then Totodile
Emerald1 Lugia then Ho-oh
Ruby Beldum then Taillow/Swablu
Sapphire Latios then Lunatone
LeafGreen Vulpix then Mewtwo
FireRed Suicune then Shellder

DarkDragon

Hasta pasta
I ask myself, do people EVER read. >_>

I ask myself the same thing constantly. But look how unimportant reading has become - how many of us have Japanese D/P but can't read a single character of Japanese? I thought about getting Japanese D/P, but decided I'd enjoy the game more if I understood what was going on. The only possible reason for getting the game in a language I can't read would be to shiny search, which I'm still doing on the third gen games.

Status
Not open for further replies.