• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Pokemon Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afriscot

It's Mime Time!
I would rather breed for a shiny Ponyta and call it my own. I used to have a shiny Rapidash, so I have a special place for it in my heart...

You would rather breed for a Shiny Ponyta than catch one? o_O
I've been Shiny hunting for years and have never managed to hatch a Shiny, so I've personally given up on that goal.
You're pretty lucky if you ever succeed in doing so.

No new Shinies to report in Pearl or any of my Advance games. =/

Gible

Gible Lover
Maybe s/he meant 1 for the friend and one for him. :)

Just made myself a Shiny Signature. :p It's not too good, but it serves it's purpose.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Why would you give him two, only if he wanted one? Would you be trading the second one aswell?
Hm, I never though of trading the second one...maybe I will catch a bunch after all...but, I would've kept the second one as inspiration.

Afriscot said:
You would rather breed for a Shiny Ponyta than catch one? o_O
I've been Shiny hunting for years and have never managed to hatch a Shiny, so I've personally given up on that goal.
You're pretty lucky if you ever succeed in doing so.
Yes, I would rather breed for a shiny Ponyta than use the PokeRadar or catch one in the wild...Rapidash is quite useless as a physical sweeper or a status-er without egg moves, and I like shiny Rapidash enough to breed for one. I feel the same way about shiny Vulpix and shiny Numel.

-Espacio-

Congrats to everyone who got a new one, how the heck did you get 30+ shiny Ralts SFF?? I didn't get Surskit yesterday, i was really mad. My swarm for today is Delibird, but too bad its in the snowstorm :( I now have a chain of 5, hopefully i can make it to 40 :D Good luck to everyone who is hunting and thanks for anyone who wished me luck ;) :)

~*Olivertwist*~

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
Good Luck everyone. No Luck on neither Nidoran, Male or Female.

Off Topic:SFF you shouldn't have to do something you don't want to do. Even though he is your friend tell him to go find his own shiny Ponyta you have nough of your own shinies to look for.

lordblaziken

SHINY HUNTER!!!!!!!!
hey can i join? and can you believe one of my friends thinks shinys areBAD!!!!!wish me luck for shiny palkia

Exxthus

Head AlwaysHeld High
hey can i join? and can you believe one of my friends thinks shinys areBAD!!!!!wish me luck for shiny palkia

Heh, I had a shiny Palkia. I traded it to a friend who had only Diamond, though. She likes shinies, and only had a shiny Gastly.

I've got the Odd Keystone in place,
I've made my conversation underground,
I'm going for a shiny Spiritomb!
Hm. :d I spotted one on the GTS a while back, but it was scooped right away ( :mad: ). Good luck, anyways. :)

Well, chaining officially hates me. I wanted to go for a shiny Perap/Chatot, but I can't seem to get into it. :/ Meh, I'll probably just end up coming across it randomly after all that effort, just to annoy me.

Canis Lupus

Well guys, I am now the proud owner of a Shiny Pachirisu! I'll have the pics up once I upload them to Photobucket.

EDIT: I have the pictures.

I honestly seem to do my best chaining at night. Last night, I got my chain up to 35, and reset for 20 minutes. Not being successful, I chained Pachirisu up to 51, then decided to go to bed and decide whether I should reset or keep going in the morning. I woke up this morning after having a particularily delightful dream, in which I was plotting to kill Phlegm. (Fleur) I decided to keep chaining, so I got my chain up to 53, then BAM! I saw the shiny patch.
Shiny Pachirisu Appears!
I threw one Ultra Ball at it, and I... Caught it!
I named him Static. ^.^
My chains
First Page
Second Page
Stats
Battle

He has a Naive nature, (+SPD. -SPDEF) and has Pickup, which I am very happy about.

Oddly enough, these are his IV's (calculated at Level 7).

HP: 4
ATK: 17
DEF: 1
SPATK: 4
SPDEF: 27
SPD: 17

I would've kept going on with my chain, but it unfortunately broke as my finger slipped. *cries* I also would've rather had a girl, so I could name her Peanut. <3

Last edited:

Dark_Steelix

<~ Yo quiero!!
Unchained

LOL wow Fufu 36 ralts!! Shows how easy radaring is. Hehe non radar shinies are ownage:

So yesterday afternoon I spent my time hunting for a shiny steelix using magnet pull, but had no luck after 5 hours of hunting. So then I decided to chain Aron using magnet pull, but after my chain broke at 20 I got frustrated and decided to stop for now. Looked at the time, it was 8:19PM, so 'twas Rotom SRing time!! After doing about 30 Srs I got thristy so I went to get a drink as I left my game right when you enter battle with Rotom. Got my drink and came back to see my game....."huh? does it look RED?!! It's the DS screen" Looked closer...RED LIGHTNING
025.jpg

Let's see anyone try to chain THAT XD. Switched in Bibarel and yawned it. It went to sleep. Chucked one Dusk Ball...Broke out after 2 shakes. Threw another one, Broke out after 1 shake..grrrr. Threw One more...CAUGHT!! Shiny #35 Nicknamed it Plasma.
Shiny dex craze!
ROTOM!!! ITS SHINY!!
I always get bad natures, SASSY?!! ARGH!!

Lol sorry have to apologize for the quality of these pics. My parents are on vacation for the next two weeks and they took the good Camera with them. Have to settle for taking these pics with a crappy mini digital camera my sis ter has X__X Anyways here are its Stats:

Rotom Lv15
Sassy nature
HP 40
Att 21
Def 28
SpA 34
SpD 30
Spd 32

Lol from the calculations I got off of Serebii's IV calculator its got horrible IVS. Everything is below 10 except for speed which is Average of 28. Lol Sassy is horrible for it too, minus speed (its best stat) and ups it Spec. Def. which doesn't really matter since its too weak HP doesn't make it last long. Lol still its soo great to get Rotom that fast. I just started SRing last Saturday. So I got it in only one week of SRing only at night xD I gotta go EV train Snorunt still so I'll be doing that today, my next SR target will Probably be the Ghost Dragon Giratina. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
LOL wow Fufu 36 ralts!! Shows how easy radaring is. Hehe non radar shinies are ownage:

So yesterday afternoon I spent my time hunting for a shiny steelix using magnet pull, but had no luck after 5 hours of hunting. So then I decided to chain Aron using magnet pull, but after my chain broke at 20 I got frustrated and decided to stop for now. Looked at the time, it was 8:19PM, so 'twas Rotom SRing time!! After doing about 30 Srs I got thristy so I went to get a drink as I left my game right when you enter battle with Rotom. Got my drink and came back to see my game....."huh? does it look RED?!! It's the DS screen" Looked closer...RED LIGHTNING
025.jpg

Let's see anyone try to chain THAT XD. Switched in Bibarel and yawned it. It went to sleep. Chucked one Dusk Ball...Broke out after 2 shakes. Threw another one, Broke out after 1 shake..grrrr. Threw One more...CAUGHT!! Shiny #35 Nicknamed it Plasma.
Shiny dex craze!
ROTOM!!! ITS SHINY!!
I always get bad natures, SASSY?!! ARGH!!

Lol sorry have to apologize for the quality of these pics. My parents are on vacation for the next two weeks and they took the good Camera with them. Have to settle for taking these pics with a crappy mini digital camera my sis ter has X__X Anyways here are its Stats:

Rotom Lv15
Sassy nature
HP 40
Att 21
Def 28
SpA 34
SpD 30
Spd 32

Lol from the calculations I got off of Serebii's IV calculator its got horrible IVS. Everything is below 10 except for speed which is Average of 28. Lol Sassy is horrible for it too, minus speed (its best stat) and ups it Spec. Def. which doesn't really matter since its too weak HP doesn't make it last long. Lol still its soo great to get Rotom that fast. I just started SRing last Saturday. So I got it in only one week of SRing only at night xD I gotta go EV train Snorunt still so I'll be doing that today, my next SR target will Probably be the Ghost Dragon Giratina. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

:eek::eek::eek: WHOA! congrats, I wanted to be the first to get it, lol ^_^'

Status
Not open for further replies.