• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Pokemon Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Espacio-

Umm, so i wont say anything about the last page, ok? ;)

Congrats on the shiny Mudkip ShinyFuFu, i think it looks awesome! How long were you going for it? And the pictures look cool too, i love the color :D Im thinking about pulling an all nighter for Rotom tonight, i think i will get it soon. Good luck to everyone who is hunting!

~*Olivertwist*~

DarkDragon

Hasta pasta
Well, I'd have signed on sooner, but I couldn't - the delays/timed out sessions with the Forum have been bad for me. I wish I had! I intended to post congrats to everyone - and yes, I say everyone - I have no wish to name some people and leave out the others who have been successful in shiny hunts, so I leave it vague. I do this so that nobody will get offended. I would post individual congratulations if I could sign on all the time, but between work and Forum delays, I just can't.

That said, I do think somebody deserves special congratulations. One person - ShinyFufu - has made all of the rest of us look like small children with the PokeRadar. That's not "abuse," that's time, effort, attention, and skill. If you are having "bad luck" with the Radar, why not ask for advice rather than shun people who are successful? And if you could catch 36 shinies in a row and then select the ones you liked best by personality and IVs, who wouldn't? Honestly! This is the way the game was designed, so how can it be "abuse?" And I don't know about the rest of you, but the best I've been able to do is to get 2 shinies in one chain (which I did for Floatzel, Skitty, and - yesterday - Houndoom). And that's with chains up to 66. I also caught a shiny Hoothoot yesterday, tried for a second (so one could evolve into Noctowl), and lost the chain at 65, and a similar loss after one Bonsly. So I think that 'Fufu deserves massive congratulations for skill, not just luck (like with that Mudkip!).

And Shuko deserves thanks again, for teaching many of us how to use the PokeRadar!

Bond of Flames, I hope you don't leave, and please don't think that I am taking any sides. I'm not, because there should be no argument here. We're all Club-mates and should all be friends.

Profile, if your feelings have been hurt, I'm sorry. That said, I don't recall getting many congratulations myself on recent posts. You can't be offended that others don't respond to you if you don't respond to them. And I do think that you should be proud of your Farfetch'd - I had no luck chaining for it the other day. Though my shiny Chatot was also the fifth in a chain.

Now, I'm not SRing much lately because I find that chaining is easier on my hands (I have multiple sclerosis, and sometimes fatigue and pain limit my function a bit). But I still love the Radar!

Good luck, everyone - I hope that you find the shinies of your dreams! But don't forget to play with them, too - I find that I use some of my shinies a lot, but most of them just sit in the computer box. So battle with the AI, with your friends, with wild Pokemon; have fun!

mewmew202

Thanks and eveybody taht got shinies congrats. I am sorry as well for not congratulating you all but it gets rather difficult with the massive number of posts.

shiny articuno master

<--- im going to get
i got 36 geodudes chained and lost it darn

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
I'm SRing for Heatran because it has such pretty eyes, and Lileep. So guys good luck, and congrats!

-Espacio-

Congrats on all of the new shinies DarkDragon, you have gotten way more than i have :) Too bad you couldn't get 2 hoothoot or Bonsly :( Good luck with your furture hunts! Also, good luck to everyone else as well :p

Well, people at the shiny discussion are having a shiny circuit, so now i have to sr for a Cranidos. It will be my first sred and fossil shiny, i hope i get it before i reach 10,00 srs :) Since i cant go for Rotom anymore(i only have one diamond and no pearl), it is going to be my first target after the shiny circuit is done. How long do they usually take?

~*Olivertwist*~

DarkDragon

Hasta pasta
Congrats on all of the new shinies DarkDragon, you have gotten way more than i have :) Too bad you couldn't get 2 hoothoot or Bonsly :( Good luck with your furture hunts! Also, good luck to everyone else as well :p

Well, people at the shiny discussion are having a shiny circuit, so now i have to sr for a Cranidos. It will be my first sred and fossil shiny, i hope i get it before i reach 10,00 srs :) Since i cant go for Rotom anymore(i only have one diamond and no pearl), it is going to be my first target after the shiny circuit is done. How long do they usually take?

~*Olivertwist*~

No "usually" - it could take one try or never happen. But you know that.

I just got Absol chained to 41, then the shiny patch appeared! I'm going to keep the chain going (if I can), so I don't know the new shiny Absol's info yet - only that it is female and has "Pressure" as its ability.

AHEIHOUHAHEI D_S got five new shinies while I was out >xDD Gimme some luck, D_S! ;-;

Well, good luck for everyone, and congrats on new shiniens ^_^

Karuni

i liek em shiny
Wow, I miss a lot. Congrats to everyone with their new shinies! I've been having some bad luck lately, but I'm not giving up. C=

Yesterday I was able to chain 40 Mareep but I accidently ran into one of the shaking grasses that broke my chain. I was resetting for the shiny. What was funny was that before I went to the grass patches to add to the chain I'd stand right before them and beg in my head "Please, please!" before stepping into it. XDDD Seemed it worked until I got careless with resetting.

Anyway, still going for Nidoran F and Growlithe. I was sick of starting at 1 with Growlithe so I went to the Valley Windworks where I chained the Mareep for a break. I might go for Eevee, too soon.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I got a 2 shiny Bunearys =3

Yay to the Pokeradar. Pics of radar shinys soon to come, parents are back from Oklahoma.

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
Congrats on all the shiny §Suicune§. Good Luck to the rest of you.

I did about 100+SRs for Lileep, but nothing yet. I also did only about 20+ for Heatran, and nothing yet. Wish me Luck!

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Shiny Buneary rules, I would post the pics now and the info, but it would ruin the point of me posting the posting the pics, am I right?
XD
Thanks guys, I hope you get the shinys you are looking for. I want to go aafter a shiny Heatran too.

Dragonking

Well Fufu looks like you need a new banner for your new shiny Mudkip, congrats hopefully you'll get Latias soon.

Canis Lupus

Well, I've finally decided what to hunt for: fossils! Although I won't be in the shiny circuit, I'll be taking about 5 fossils, and SR'ing for them.

They're probably going to be Anorith and Cranidos fossils.

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
I decided that I will finish the game and then continue to cathc Shiny Spiritomb...Spiritomb really is a pain. -___-

hammy_ham_ham

Unleash your Phantom
No "usually" - it could take one try or never happen. But you know that.

I just got Absol chained to 41, then the shiny patch appeared! I'm going to keep the chain going (if I can), so I don't know the new shiny Absol's info yet - only that it is female and has "Pressure" as its ability.

Weird, my shiny absol is female with pressure too.

The natu are back again! Yay! crossing my fingers for another early chain appearance (absol in five, electrike in eight, pidgey in eleven). Currently on eleven... Got a ways to go with this chain (like always. Grumble grumble.)

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far
Well good luck on the natu ham, hope you get it soon.

I would start the shiny circuit, but my diamonds gone missing, i'll look for it when i get home and then i'll start sring for anorith.

Status
Not open for further replies.