• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Pokemon Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
I'm still going for latias. I'm leaving sunday for band camp ;):D

Lol, good luck everyone

DarkDragon

Hasta pasta
Nothing new for me since those seven Spoink the other day. I had a Farfetch'd chain up to 48 and it just broke when my finger slipped on the D-pad, and a Swellow chain at 41 (same issue; I shouldn't chain at bedtime!). No luck. I won't be playing for a few days, since Harry Potter book 7 will be out in just a few hours! Good luck to all of you!

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far
I've started my shiny circit off to a pretty good start, i present to you shiny aron

sta40092dz5.jpg

sta40091dl5.jpg

I've also never seen iv's so bad in my life
Aron
HP: 7 - 9
Att: 18
Def: 10 - 12
SpA: 10
SpD: 11 - 13
Speed: 0 - 1

I knew I should have gotten Diamond, it has better exclusive shinies. But then again, Space Godzilla's cooler.

Anyway, has anyone here managed to chain a GBA-Insert Pokemon successfully? I've been trying to get shiny Caterpie/Elekid (Altering between the two), but I haven't had much luck...

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
COuld someone tell me how to chain so high to get a shiny? Do you you chain like 40, then just keep using the pokeradar until a shiny grass patch pops up? Or do you just keep chaining until you see a shiny patch of grass? It seems like the pokeradar is kind of cheap, but then again, you do have to chain like 40 which is very hard, at least for me. Also, I'm up to 1,919 non shiny clefairies. Hopefully it only takes me like 4,000 or less more clefairies to get a shiny one. I don't want it to be like my abra which took me 9,068 abras to get. And to anyone who says they got a shiny abra above cerulean city, I doubt it, since those things teleport right away, so the only way you could catch it is if you have an ultra ball, or masterball or put it to sleep, then catch it, but still, getting timid nature on a shiny abra that could teleport is highly unlikely, but possible.

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

NO!...... my second highest chain, 25, just stopped for no reason!!!!

WHY??!

My pokeradar hates me. It's official....

Better than my highest. Mines only 19 I think. I don't chain much since it's hard for me. Are you going for a particular shiny?

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
Well, I was going for ralts. I was going to try and get 2, at least one male, then I could have gardevoir and gallade.

Well keep hunting for it, and hopefully you'll get a male ralts. I have a male and female ralts that I got from trades with people here.

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
Still no Heatran, or Lileep. Even though I didn't SR for Heatran today. I think I might SR for Lileep until I get it, and then start for Heatran.

Good Luck everyone, and Congrats!

Inazuma

Kyokudo <33
I still haven't started for Latias yet ;_; I've gotten lazy in my hunting. Ugh, I'm too tired, though D:

Good luck everyone.

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
So guys (and girls) what was your most difficult shiny to get? As in the one you soft reseted for the most or spent the most time on. For me mine was my shiny abra. 9,068 abras and a rough estimated total time of 18 hours buying them at the game corner on lg.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Well, eventually, mine will be Latias.

But I'd have to say Charmander or Torchic was hardest for me. Charmander was the first shiny I hunted for, and after 12 weeks of hunting, I began to doubt if I'd ever see the blue border and the start in the upper-right hand corner of the summary that indicated I finally got a shiny Charmander. Torchic was hard because even though I had only hunted for it for a few days, I saw seven shiny Zigzagoon (the uncatchable one), and people actually began to view it as comical. I did, too, but only after I actually GOT my shiny Torchic.

I think Bulbasaur will be my second hardest, once I get it as well. I don't even know how long I've been soft resetting for it.

Karuni

i liek em shiny
My hardest one will /hopefully/ be Anorith. It'll be my first SR shiny and the SRing gets really boring fast. But currently it was Nidoran F because of constantly running into Bidoof or Starly a thousand times before a Nido actually showed up to start the chain and then it'd break. My second best chain of them was 31 before finally hitting 40 and reseting for the shiny grasses.

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
My hardest one will /hopefully/ be Anorith. It'll be my first SR shiny and the SRing gets really boring fast. But currently it was Nidoran F because of constantly running into Bidoof or Starly a thousand times before a Nido actually showed up to start the chain and then it'd break. My second best chain of them was 31 before finally hitting 40 and reseting for the shiny grasses.

keep working at that anorith. Shiny anorith is awesome.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Wow...

Congrats everyone on their new shinies...

I suppose I'm kinda late, but I only JUST noticed VenomX's pics and Karuni's post.

Heh. I'm hunting for Latias and Bulbasaur currently...I'll go to sleep hunting them, too. :) I'm going to find out just how long it's been since I started.

Inazuma

Kyokudo <33
My hardest shiny to get was Magby. Spent over 4 months hatching for it. Took forever, and it was evil >>;; Got it as a Timid one but alas.

Canis Lupus

My hardest was probably Stunky. (Oh, but it was worth it) Ponyta kept breaking my chain, and to make matters worse, I made a 54 Bronzor chain because I was angry. ^.^;;

Well, I had to trade my shinies over to my sister's game, as I am going to the GameStop tournament today, and they have a "two shiny" rule. After that, I plan on getting back to SR'ing for fossils.

Status
Not open for further replies.