• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Pokemon Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabi

Not really here.
Meh, stayed home from school. (is sick) SO I will be chaining Pachirisu's/Machops. When Friday comes, I will be SRing for Drifloon. ONce I get Drifloon, I will hatch Manaphy eggs for a shiny one. (racing Profile, once she is ready)

Afriscot

It's Mime Time!
Acck! >_<
Boy, do I feel stupid. =/
I was chaining Togepis this morning and got a chain up to 40 quite quickly. In preparation for the soon to appear Shiny Patch, I put my team's False Swiper at the head of the party, forgetting that it was a Pokemon about 20 levels lower than the head Pokemon.
After taking about 3 steps, I paid the price for my mistake when I was immediately attacked by a level 50+ Gastrodon, ending my chain. -_-
Apparently, I had forgotten that Repel only keeps away Pokemon lower-levelled than your head Pokemon. =/
I could've easily had at least two Shiny Togepis by now. T_T
Has anyone else ever made this foolish mistake while chaining/scanning?

Zabi

Not really here.
Has anyone else ever made this foolish mistake while chaining/scanning?

Yes, I have. Sometimes I am at really high chains thinking I put on a Super Repel, and I didn't, and I am resetting the radar, and pow, chain breaks. =/ Thats why I only have 1 shiny Luxio aswell. I forgot to put a repel on. >_<

Speaking of chains breaking, I just lost three really high chains of Pachirisu. Darn them Bidoof. I really hope I get a shiny soon, I haven't got a shiny since shiny Jynx on August 15th :eek:

Last edited:

Pinksizzors

I likes bugs
Can I join? I currently have 8 shinies, but I got them all as gifts/as prizes/in trades. I intend to change that this evening though. *starts chaining for a shinies*

XDbonsly

Bonsly lover 4 life!
Anyone know If the PBR Pikachu can be shiny? I dont wanna SR for the rest of my life then import it through 12 different pokemon games just to find out you cant.... If it can be shiny Ill SR till its shiny (But still when I caught that Shiny Pikachu with a Light Ball was Awesome as well, I just want one with Surf... Maybe Ill make a Shiny banner.. oh wait, I dont have enough room in my sig

Anybody care to Answer?

Can I join please? I have 2 shinies, both of which I caught on Route 213 - a Floatzel and a Tentacruel. I started chaining on there and suddenly a Flotzel appeared and broke my Shellos chain. And guess what? Shiny! So I caught and then started exploring the south part of Route 213 (I like it there), and I bump into a shiny Tentacool on the way back. So I caught it, taught it Sludge Bomb and now it's being trained.

Dragonking

Welcome to the club to all the new members. I didn't think I'd be so occupied with other games and school, I only get in a few minutes of resets a week lately. Still haven't got anything new to show you guys. Kinda glad to hear D_S hasn't gotten Heatran or Mewtwo yet but I do hope he can get them. Fufu any new starters yet?

Afriscot

It's Mime Time!
I gave up on chaining Togepis after my earlier incident, but I did manage to chain myself a Shiny Corsola (my Swarm for that day).
Here are it's stats:

Level: 50
Nature: Calm
Ability: Natural Cure (I'm glad it wasn't Hustle)
HP: 125
Attack: 63
Defense: 105
Sp.Attack: 74
Sp.Defense: 111
Speed: 47
Ball: Dive Ball

Snubbull's my Swarm for today, and already having a Shiny one, I'll probably go chaining for a Shiny Bonsly or Shiny Porygon in Backlot's Garden instead.
Good luck to everyone in their Shiny hunts. =)

Xaralampos

otinanai
So what? i only tend to post when i find a shiny, and i've had something happen which i don't wanna elaborate on.

Also you may have posted more than me, but by and large your posts have been either short or spammy, wheras mine haven't

oh man, you are right. It was a bad mistake i've been here. I won't annoy you anymore. Sorry. Bye!

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Can I join please? I have 2 shinies, both of which I caught on Route 213 - a Floatzel and a Tentacruel. I started chaining on there and suddenly a Flotzel appeared and broke my Shellos chain. And guess what? Shiny! So I caught and then started exploring the south part of Route 213 (I like it there), and I bump into a shiny Tentacool on the way back. So I caught it, taught it Sludge Bomb and now it's being trained.

Congrats!
*Also give "Sparks" the move for Thunder*

Anyways, I should be getting a Shiny Eevee from a friend, this weekend.

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far
oh man, you are right. It was a bad mistake i've been here. I won't annoy you anymore. Sorry. Bye!

*Sigh* You've taken it the wrong way, all i'm saying is just because i'm a co-owner doesn't make it so amazing if you post more than me thats all, i only post here when i find a shiny but i do check this thread at least once a day whenever i can, so even though my posts don't show it i'm here quite a lot.
I hope you don't leave, but if you really want to i can't stop you.

Anyway, still no new shinies, but i found a use for my spare shiny magneton when i traded it for a movie darkrai :D

Good luck to everyone on their hunts.

DieChavsDie

Finally got a good Swarm, and its NOT the weekend, when Id have time to chain.

Absol

Pinksizzors

I likes bugs
I had an Absol swarm once. I ony managed to get a chain of 20 before the day changed. I almost got a shiny dunsparce yesterday but my chain broke on 39. Soo close...

Off topic: It's nice to see someone else shares my hatred of chavs.

CharmeyGirl

Looking for shinies!
May I join the club? :)

I'm looking for shiny charmander, vulpix, and oddish.
My favorite shiny I've gotten so far - shiny mew (it's so cute!)

Afriscot

It's Mime Time!
I went to Lake Acuity to chain for a Shiny Sneasel or a Shiny Wobbuffet but instead ended up chaining for Chingling and catching two Shiny ones (a Bashful Male and a Relaxed Female). =p
I would've went for three (I wanted a third one for my sibling), but for some odd reason a wild Sneasel attacked me and caused my chain to end early. =/

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
A friend of mine gave me his 3x Shiny Starly.
I'll be evoing 2 them into:
Staravia & Staraptor
So that I can have the line in shiny.

Canis Lupus

Guess who's back. :O

Some of you may remember me from before, some may not. I left over the summer because of the major lags. Some of you may even seen me on PE2K, my new home. (^.^)

It's a very sad day when Serebii is faster than PE2K. >.<

But, pointless summary aside, I have no new shinies. I do plan on Soft Resetting for a Shiny PBR Electivire once I can pry Pearl away from my sister.

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far
Yayness! i got my shiny stunky at last, i've had a lot of broken stunky chains in the past, and this one took more than 20 max repels, but i got one :)

It's naive, which i think is pretty bleh, but i don't care, chain is at 50 atm, gonna continue until it breaks and see if i can get some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.