• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Pokemon Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
even though its hard im on my 34 chain it better not stop randomly. because that happens to me randomly for some reason is it suppose to do that;403;

Ubernational

Top coordinator
I got my shiny Heatran today and I got croagunk yesterday. Im moving on to Regigigas and Cresslia. Does any one want to have a shiny race?

Oh and why havent I been added to the members list?

Ubernational

Top coordinator
I got my shiny Heatran today and I got croagunk yesterday. Im moving on to Regigigas and Cresslia. Does any one want to have a shiny race?

-Espacio-

I dont think Zabi's been on lately, so he hasn't edited the first post yet

Congrats on all of the new shinies everyone :D Nothing new here, but i have some good news. I'm going to one of my old friends house(we're on vacation in one the cities i used to live in long ago) and he can play through pokemon games in only one day. So I'm going to have him get to Dialga for me, and then i will start SRing for it. Would any of you consider this cheating? Its just that i am really slow at beating pokemon games, and it would probably take me 2-3 weeks. If any of you are against doing this, i won't do it:)

Good luck to all of you!

aerobolt1

World Domination!!!!
Yesterday I tried to get a shiny Smoochum. It didn't turn out too well. I got 35 in a row, and guess what broke my Chain? A Wobbuffet with lipstick!!!!!

1 more thing. A couple of days ago ShinyFuFu asked me to create a Shiny Shadow Lugia to be the club mascot. MetalMario also gave me the idea to create it by replacing the white on a Shiny Lugia with Shiny Drapion red. We had the idea to ask the club if you even wanted me to make it, but I finished it already, so ShinyFuFu said I could just post it. After I post it, I'll see if you like it.
Here's the link to the post, if you havn't seen it yet: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=8138621#post8138621

Here's the picture of a Shiny Shadow Lugia. I havn't sprited for a while, so it's not the best, but here we go.
sprite-1.png

I'd like to know if we should keep it.

Last edited:

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
I dont think Zabi's been on lately, so he hasn't edited the first post yet

Congrats on all of the new shinies everyone :D Nothing new here, but i have some good news. I'm going to one of my old friends house(we're on vacation in one the cities i used to live in long ago) and he can play through pokemon games in only one day. So I'm going to have him get to Dialga for me, and then i will start SRing for it. Would any of you consider this cheating? Its just that i am really slow at beating pokemon games, and it would probably take me 2-3 weeks. If any of you are against doing this, i won't do it:)

Good luck to all of you!

I would certainly not consider it cheating, as your not using any outside device to influence the game, your just having a friend rush through the game for you.

Congrats Ubernational on those shinies, two shinies in two days is great luck, especially since one of them is a safari game exlusive.

As for the shiny shadow lugia, it does kinda look like a shiny lugia with the drapion recolour, but the recolour imo makes it look worse than just a normal shiny lugia.

Anywho on to my news, still no sign of a shiny cyndaquil, but i've begun EV training a rattata & poliwag on my FR version so i'm hoping for a random shiny to appear. Hopefully it'll be either clefairy, weedle or ekans.

Last edited:

hellfire014

furries ftw
I have a shiny taillow, modest, caught at lvl 5 in Petalburg Woods, in Emerald.

just wanted to add to your shinydex, and wish you all good luck in completing it!

Last edited:

Dark_Steelix

<~ Yo quiero!!
You're right, D_S, I did get another Pokemon Ranger, but the thing is, I can't download Manaphy onto your game if you've already downloaded Manaphy before. I haven't even beaten the second Ranger yet, so...yea. =(

Oh wow didn't know you could only receive manaphy once into a D/P cart. I knew each ranger cart could download the egg once, but not that. Guess you have to wait till your pearl throws out a shiny starter :/

Anyways got another Combee in a tree today, been doing 5 hours so far.

Oh I just happen to learn today that Gamestop will be doing a DEOXYS Giveaway on the weekends of the 20-22 and 27-29 this month. Saw it mentioned at a tcg site I check. Damn I can guarantee this won't be in Canada 99.99% My city got a Gamestop a few months ago (prior to this I only ever saw EB games, so I guess they are branching out into Canada), but even so I'm assuming its like TRU and only US stores get events. Oh well chance to get a deoxys for you guys, I'm betting its like that japan one that came in a cherish ball holding nevermeltice. Might be srable too though no one can confirm if events are srable :/
Oh here's a pic of the poster for the deoxys event someone took:
I wish Nintendo of Canada didn't suck so much

Last edited:

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Been hunting Whismur again in Sapphire, 38204 encounters so far. Last night, when I was checking how much experience shiny Swampert needed to get to the next level, it caught Pokerus o_O, and it also spread to my party Pokemon. It is the 4th time I got Pokerus in Sapphire, the rest all 2 and under. I must have caught it on the 5th, seeing as it went away this morning(I usually get it for 2 days).

Got some SR's in for shiny Manaphy in Pearl as well, I am only up to 15 XD. I also did a few resets for Regice, Dratini and Charmander, no luck with them so far. I'll be after Manaphy again tonight, with Whismur, hopefully one of them shines soon.

shiny articuno master

<--- im going to get
hey
its been a while i stoped playing for a month and im into pokemon again
anyways i would like to join, im currently soft resetting for a regigigas

Been hunting Whismur again in Sapphire, 38204 encounters so far. Last night, when I was checking how much experience shiny Swampert needed to get to the next level, it caught Pokerus o_O, and it also spread to my party Pokemon. It is the 4th time I got Pokerus in Sapphire, the rest all 2 and under. I must have caught it on the 5th, seeing as it went away this morning(I usually get it for 2 days).

Got some SR's in for shiny Manaphy in Pearl as well, I am only up to 15 XD. I also did a few resets for Regice, Dratini and Charmander, no luck with them so far. I'll be after Manaphy again tonight, with Whismur, hopefully one of them shines soon.

I had a shiny whismur once... in fact I might still have it, I don't know where my ruby went though so I couldn't tell you if I still have it though...

I have NEVER EVER EVER gotten pokerus...

Also could I have a Charmander (If you are breeding, if you are SRing forget about this part) from you because I have wanted one for so long, but I can't find my fire red! I don't mind if it is male/female and I can offer pokemon in return but I don't have any shinies...

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Oh wow didn't know you could only receive manaphy once into a D/P cart. I knew each ranger cart could download the egg once, but not that. Guess you have to wait till your pearl throws out a shiny starter :/

Anyways got another Combee in a tree today, been doing 5 hours so far.

Oh I just happen to learn today that Gamestop will be doing a DEOXYS Giveaway on the weekends of the 20-22 and 27-29 this month. Saw it mentioned at a tcg site I check. Damn I can guarantee this won't be in Canada 99.99% My city got a Gamestop a few months ago (prior to this I only ever saw EB games, so I guess they are branching out into Canada), but even so I'm assuming its like TRU and only US stores get events. Oh well chance to get a deoxys for you guys, I'm betting its like that japan one that came in a cherish ball holding nevermeltice. Might be srable too though no one can confirm if events are srable :/
Oh here's a pic of the poster for the deoxys event someone took:
I wish Nintendo of Canada didn't suck so much

D_S...please let this be true! Ever since I found out about shiny Pokemon, I've been figuratively hitting myself in the head. As most of you know I had the chance to get a shiny Deoxys through SRing, for I went to the Pokemon Rocks America Event back in 2004. I didn't know about shiny Pokemon back then, so I suppose it's not totally my fault, but still...if they are letting us soft reset for Deoxys, I MUST GET IT. (Oh, and if your brother is 'JOSE', tell him I said good games!) If it's isn't SRable, then I don't really care...coming with a Nevermeltice is beyond retarded, however.

Aerobolt, I like the sprite, but what's up with the bottom? It's all poka-dottish...otherwise, it's, but maybe you could try using a different color?

I haven't been hunting much, been kinda busy. I've really only been hunting for Tangela on FR, and it's since both my shiny Lapras and Venusaur are almost at level 61, I'll be leaving soon to just beat the Elite 4 and fix the Network Machine. *Sigh* I wish I hadn't saved after catching a normal Moltres...

Good luck, everyone!

Edit: hellfire014, why exactly do you want to join this club?

Dragonking

If this Deoxys giveaway is true, then I'm SR for Darkrai as much as possible on Diamond2. I guess it could be wondercard to SR for it. If it isn't SRable then I'll just put it on my Pearl.

ninjabugmaster

< Latest Shiny! ^^
Hey everyone. Chained some Pachirisu yesterday, but I had to break the chain because I wanted to battle someone on Wifi. Oh well, it was only at 16 anyways. Static ftw.

Hmmmm, I might actually go to the deoxys event at gamestop, seeing as there is one close by. Hopefully they are participating =P

Hahaha, shiny yellow deoxys.

Dark_Steelix

<~ Yo quiero!!
D_S...please let this be true! Ever since I found out about shiny Pokemon, I've been figuratively hitting myself in the head. As most of you know I had the chance to get a shiny Deoxys through SRing, for I went to the Pokemon Rocks America Event back in 2004. I didn't know about shiny Pokemon back then, so I suppose it's not totally my fault, but still...if they are letting us soft reset for Deoxys, I MUST GET IT. (Oh, and if your brother is 'JOSE', tell him I said good games!) If it's isn't SRable, then I don't really care...coming with a Nevermeltice is beyond retarded, however.

Aerobolt, I like the sprite, but what's up with the bottom? It's all poka-dottish...otherwise, it's, but maybe you could try using a different color?

I haven't been hunting much, been kinda busy. I've really only been hunting for Tangela on FR, and it's since both my shiny Lapras and Venusaur are almost at level 61, I'll be leaving soon to just beat the Elite 4 and fix the Network Machine. *Sigh* I wish I hadn't saved after catching a normal Moltres...

Good luck, everyone!

Edit: hellfire014, why exactly do you want to join this club?

Yeah apparently the displays are officially to go up monday, so its confirmed and check your local gamestop to see if they are doing it. Hopefully the Deoxys will be srable too. I wish I could sr for deoxys :p Oh yeah Jose is my bro and he says he likes battling you since you are too good lol. Good luck on tangela! Lol I still have to EV train mine properly xD

Talk about Nintendo Belgium, we haven't even had an event here in all the time Pokémon exists..

Anyway, my SNorlax reseting is going horribly again and my magicarp hatching is being a disaster too..

Lol exact same with Canada, not one event ever. I've heard once that at a convention in Toronto called FanExpo they gave away the mystic ticket, but never been confirmed, and I doubt it pretty much. Its an annual event which will take place this year again in august, I have a friend who's a big anime freak who'd probably go with me, so I'll try to go for the heck of it. I'll crap my pants if theres a giveaway lol. Oh yeah try emailing Nintendo of Belgium about the aurora ticket. I know some places in Europe let you mail in your FR/LG game cart to get the aurora ticket downloaded (shakes fist at UK). Canada has absolutely nothing of the sort.

Anyways yeah still Sring for combee :p I got my Jpn pearl on Friday also, but I haven't downloaded the darkrai yet because I've been occasionally Sring for a chimchar on it lol. Weirdly the whole starter sequence is about 5 seconds shorter than the English version because Rowan doesn't blabber on as much xD So yeah I'm gonna have to force myself to continue on, would like to get a good natured chimchar at least but I need to find a site that shows what jpn kanji mean for each nature :p probably will go just by stats. Good luck to everyone hunting!

Zabi

Not really here.
*sigh* Another event I probably can't go to, oh well.

Been SRing for Rotom lately. I really want it shiny, its one of my favorite Pokemon/shinies out there. I have also decided to go shiny Honey Tree hunting as well. Going to honey the trees tonight and go for whatever I get on them tomorrow, as long as it ain't Wurmple line. Good luck everyone.

Dragonking

Nice, can you get a clearer pic, what are it's IVs.

Last night I came so close to getting a shiny NidoranM. Got to 36 chain when starly broke it in a perfectly fine patch. Later chains got to 7 and 14. I guess I'll do some more chains tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.