• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Pokemon Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Well i just finished EV training my parasect in platinum, and unfortunately no shiny gyarados or lumineon wanted to show up.

My next pokemon i'm EV training is my Chansey, and i'm EV training her in HP & DEF. However the best and worst part of that is that i plan on using wild Relicanth to do the EV training against, and with a 5% encounter rate i could be there for quite a while, so i'm taking a break from platinum for a day at least.

In the mean time however i've decided to pick up my Fire Red, and am currently fishing in vermillion for a shiny using the good rod. My Fire Red has been rather good for me(3 shinies in just 34 horus of gameplay), so i'm hoping a random shiny whilst fishing isn't too much to ask for.

Last edited:

DarkDragon

Hasta pasta
I (Pink Lapras) hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them. I understand that failure to do so can and will result in my ban from the club.

The bolded part I added. What do you think?

I don't think it adds anything; if they've read the rules, then they understand that violating the rules will result in banishment.

jony97

webmaster
I jony97 hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them and try to not notice my sig and if i get ban it my fauit for not listening

Last edited:

DarkDragon

Hasta pasta
I jony97 hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them and try to not notice my sig and if i get ban it my fauit for not listening

Huh? Are you trying to apply for membership? If so, please try again, and please try to make sense. Please. What are you saying about your sig?

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
I don't think it adds anything; if they've read the rules, then they understand that violating the rules will result in banishment.

Ah, right. Ok
I just thought I'd contribute to the club in some way.

Shiny news...none. No shiny Rayquaza for me. Will keep trying though.

*Murkrow

Bird trainer
Sorry to hear you're leaving, Zabi. :(

I've been chaining a lot over the past few days, with no results. I got a 32 chain of Spearow on Sunday afternoon, my second highest ever (highest is 33). Monday I chained 14 Psyduck in the morning and then 28 Spearow in the evening (Krabby was swarming so it was on Route 225. Annoying place to chain). Today my swarm is Delibird again, but minus a blizzard. I just got to 6 before breaking it by walking into a patch I didn't see. I'll go back later and hope that my game starts being more co-operative; it was taking me forever to even get four patches to shake, let alone have them shake in 'correct' formations, I kept on getting just two patches. Again and again and again. Grr.

I'm going reset for Zapdos now.

Congrats on the Stunky, Ponyta and Sudowoodo and good luck everyone!

oddsok

(^^,)
Very sorry to hear you won't be around as much anymore Zabi, you will be sorely missed. I can understand where you're coming from, at times I wonder why I shiny hunt, but really it is a good distraction at times. Yay for mindless tasks.

Still SRing for Giratina. I think I've done 3700-3800. Will be doing less and less shiny hunting going into exams in 3 1/2 weeks.

Congrats to new shinies and good luck on your shiny hunts.*

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
Hey everyone, I know I haven't been around much but the start of school has gotten be so busy again. Congrats to all new shinies, I have no update of any shinies on my side. My main reason for coming back at the moment though, is to say goodbye to Zabi.

Zabi you've been here since before I joined and this club won't be the same without you I don't think. It's quite shocking to see you stop shiny hunting. But I understand why your stopping. I haven't touched my games for a while so I'm just taking a break. I will say this though, don't actually sell all your games or restart them or something, because you WILL get angry at yourself for doing so if you ever start playing again, as I'm sure you will. We'll all miss you mate. Check back every so often.

jony97

webmaster
Huh? Are you trying to apply for membership? If so, please try again, and please try to make sense. Please. What are you saying about your sig?
in the club rules it said no tardng and my sig was meant for it and battles too lol;156;

jony97

webmaster
DarkDragon come on it took me some typeing for the pleade i have not joined any culbs and seeing i got some shinys i thouht i can jion the shiny club

shinyqueen

< shine... Please???
hi guys,
Caught 3 shiny pokemon yesterday, all shiny! Phanpy is quite cute but only has a lighter colour so not that great.

Any way, I was wondering if I am actually a member of this club because i'm not on the list thanks ^-^

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Well I've decided to take a small break(key word small, lol) from all of my SRing and I'm hatching for the fish-who-won't-shine. I have 15 eggs already hatched in the 37th box, so I'm hoping one of the next 15 eggs has a shiny Qwilfish inside.

Getting pretty desperate for it to shine, I don't want to take 1416 eggs like my shiny Charmander did. At least most of the hatchlings have the flawless stats/nature I'm looking for, so hopefully the shiny one will have those as well.

I'll be leaving tomorrow morning, around 3 a.m. x_X, so I hope you all get the shiny Pokemon you are looking for(me included :p) These are the targets I'll be hunting:

Platinum: Giratina, then Regigigas
Diamond 1: hatching Qwilfish
Pearl 3: Palkia
Ruby: Regirock
Sapphire: Torchic
Emerald 2: Treecko
FireRed 1: Secret target ;)
LeafGreen: Kabuto

Congrats to new shinies everyone :D.

Dragonking

Wait, Zabi is leaving. I can understand why you'd quit shiny hunting. I've planned on retiring from shiny hunting a long time ago. I just want a few more shinies before I call quits. We'll see you around soon.

Spent some time on Torchic and I'm now SRing to just SR, this way I'm not expecting anything out of it.

Ruby: Torchic
Sapphire1: nothing
Sapphire2: Poochyena
Emerald: nothing
LG1: Staryu
LG2: Charmander
FR1: Squirtle
FR2: Bulbasaur
Diamond1: Darkrai
Diamond2: Dialga
Pearl: ??? I don't remember

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Zabi's giving up shiny hunting? That's sad to hear. I remember seeing you around the shiny topics since I first joined.

Anyway; I'm still hunting for many shinies. My main targets being Chimchar (hatched 3301 eggs so far) Uxie (done 2550 SR) and Articuno.

I'm also trying to get a shiny starter in Emerald. I keep chaning files after about 30 SR, so I hope I'm not doing it too quickly. ^^;

Good luck everyone.

Master of All

Call me Peter...
Can I please join, I like shinies but I can never seem to catch one, maybe I'll get some tips.Right now I'm trying to get a shiny gible

Last edited:

Deoxysmatter

OH MAI GAWD!
Hello everyone. I actually have a little funny news.

I was chaining buizel for my brother, because it's his second favorite pokemon(his first is chimchar and he already has a shiny one). I told myself that if i got a jolly or adamant male shiny, I'd keep it for myself(because i'm like that) My chain broke at 18, but was lucky enough to get an early shiny patch. After i caught it, it turned out to be a jolly gold fellow(he he) so i kept it. A new shiny :D

oddsok

(^^,)
Can I please join, I like shinies but I can never seem to catch one, maybe I'll get some tips.Right now I'm trying to get a shiny gible

You should read the first page and try to re-apply.

Deoxysmatter Careful of your sig. A few members of this club have been banned for having a sig that is too big so if I was you I would get it checked. It might be fine but it looks too big to me.

Sorry if I'm mini-modding. If I am please tell me, and I won't do it again:)

My targets per game:

Platinum: Giratina, Rotom.

Diamond: Aerodactyl, Shellder.

Emerald: Torchic.

LG: Tangela.

I also have many radar targets plus maybe Staryu in Diamond, once I have my shiny Shellder hatched. Have done 5 boxes I think.

Congrats to new shinies and good luck on your hunts.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Hey all, congrats to new shinies.

I'll be SRing for shiny Giratina today while I'm in the car. Hopefully I will be lucky to get a shiny one. Will also hatch for shiny Qwilfish again, I'm up to 37 boxes of eggs, I hope it won't take too much longer to appear.

I'll try and post whenever I can get the chance to. Hopefully when I return on the 26th I'll have some of my shiny targets. See you all later ^_^.

Status
Not open for further replies.