• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Pokemon Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
Too bad I don't do that anymore.

So don't bother starting crap.
It gets old, as I always win.
>_>

^_^' No, not even close. Remember, opinion ≠ fact, sorry.

Anyways, no luck on rotom. I've decided that when Platinum comes out I'm going to SR for turtwig. Which will be very hard to do because I really want to play though it.

Good luck everyone.

Dragonking

Well I finally found an Electrike swarm after a year on my diamond. So far it's been really irritating trying to get back into the chaining skill. So far I've managed some 25, 26 chains. I managed to get to 37 when those darn slug pokemon break my chain. If I'm lucky I might get a shiny Electrike tonight. No luck yet on Emerald2 for any shinies.

VTUSH

<---Hatched
congrats Heliotrope on your shiny whismur and tangela!

well nothing from me, but i'm hoping to get shiny mudkip this weekend, i'm just praying that it'll turn up since i don't have any time except for the weekends for SRing, i just hope that shiny number pops up.

anyway goodluck everyone

Dragonking

Well no luck in getting a shiny Electrike. Chains kept breaking and I didn't want to change the clock. Trying to find an Abra with the right nature and sync. Going to hatch for one.

DarkDragon

Hasta pasta
Um, please don't spam???
>_>

Anyways, nice Special Attack, HP, and Speed on that Whismur, Heli.
Grats, again.
I really hope that I get a shiny by Tuesday. It's between Rayquaza and Tangela; I'm dual hunting them. I've done about 400 encounters for Tangela, and 2,400 resets for Rayquaza. Finding around 4-5 a minute is a great thing!
I also hope that I can somehow get money for Platinum next month, since my [annoying] parents took it all. Tightwads.
Anyways, good luck all, hope that we can get even more shinies here soon, and let's all go crazy and SR like maniacs during the U.S. Premier of Giratina and the Sky Warrior tomorrow ;)
GL all!

This is a Warning - DO NOT MINI-MOD!

I will report the Spam to Serebii; you (and every Club member) may do so by hitting the "!" button but you may NOT mini-mod.

Dragonking

Hey I pulled it off. I just found a shiny Poochyena on my Shiny Emerald, it's Brave nature, so you can SR for a wild shiny. Pics soon.

Edit: Cool shiny Taillow also Brave pics soon. That enough abuse for today, as it looks like my shiny spot is too early for Lugia and Ho-oh(cries).

Last edited:

Zabi

Not really here.
So don't bother starting crap.
It gets old, as I always win.
>_>

No, you just keep posting till the person your arguing with finds something better to do than talk to you making you get the last word in thinking you have won.

~~

Congrats, Helio, DK, and people I didn't see who got shinies that got one. =]

Hey, guys! Sorry that I haven't been on here in quite a while. I had laptop problems.

Anyway, I just got my first Poke Radar shiny Pokemon in Platinum! Its Swellow!
I finally figured it out how to save it from the camera to the computer!

Here's the picture. Sorry its a little bright and its too big. It's Jolly, by the way. The ball is Quick.

I'll upload it ASAP!

Last edited:

Mence Master

<- Most Recent Shiny
I find it ironic how you all criticize the fact that I may be annoying or something, when all of you are just getting on the community's nerves, with all the senseless spam.
And I did report it, by the way. Just wanted to point that out in a post as well.

And to all that don't get on my nerves:
Imma hunting a ton on One Island, but I'll go back to Tangela after I get enough Rare Candies from my Meowth.
Since I have a four day weekend, I'll do about 9 hours of hunting per day, so I'm hoping that I can get a random shiny on my long weekend.
Good luck to all.

You claim to win, Mence, but you lost the argument of the Egg Glitch. And quite honestly, Zabi has done nothing to annoy the THOUSANDS of members on this forum.

Anyway, sorry for the absence. My computer died on January 27th, so I was computerless for a while. But I managed to get, at the lucky chain of 11, a shiny female Houndoom. Caught her in a Masterball because I knew she had Roar and I did not have any Quick Balls, nor Sticky Hold Pokemon, or Loudred. So I did not want to chance it.

Also, I have heard of a new Emerald RNG glitch. Does anyone here know what it is, and possibly provide me with a link to a thread here or a vid on Youtube?

Ivyon

<333333
HELLO THERE KANSATTICA!! Anybody remember me? You had better! Lest I beat you all with a hobo.

But anyways~ I come bearing new shinies! Over 25 of them. Check em out.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c325/Ivyon/Shinykidscurrent.jpg
They may not be the conventional shinies typically hunted here, but they ARE shinies and this IS the Shiny Pokemon Lover's Club so ha. : P

Here are better pics of three of my favorites
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c325/Ivyon/grailsol6.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c325/Ivyon/salamence.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c325/Ivyon/sgt.jpg
Shiny zard is my favorite because shiny charizards are just the awesomesauce.

Aaaand...congrats to everyone who's gotton shinies recently and good luck to those hunting!

Mence Master

<- Most Recent Shiny
That's for the mod's to do, not you.
True.
You claim to win, Mence, but you lost the argument of the Egg Glitch. And quite honestly, Zabi has done nothing to annoy the THOUSANDS of members on this forum.

Anyway, sorry for the absence. My computer died on January 27th, so I was computerless for a while. But I managed to get, at the lucky chain of 11, a shiny female Houndoom. Caught her in a Masterball because I knew she had Roar and I did not have any Quick Balls, nor Sticky Hold Pokemon, or Loudred. So I did not want to chance it.

Also, I have heard of a new Emerald RNG glitch. Does anyone here know what it is, and possibly provide me with a link to a thread here or a vid on Youtube?
Zabi has done nothing wrong to me. Moreso Totodile and narutopokedude.
HELLO THERE KANSATTICA!! Anybody remember me? You had better! Lest I beat you all with a hobo.

But anyways~ I come bearing new shinies! Over 25 of them. Check em out.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c325/Ivyon/Shinykidscurrent.jpg
They may not be the conventional shinies typically hunted here, but they ARE shinies and this IS the Shiny Pokemon Lover's Club so ha. : P

Here are better pics of three of my favorites
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c325/Ivyon/grailsol6.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c325/Ivyon/salamence.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c325/Ivyon/sgt.jpg
Shiny zard is my favorite because shiny charizards are just the awesomesauce.

Aaaand...congrats to everyone who's gotton shinies recently and good luck to those hunting!
Congrats, some smexy shinies right there ;)
I hate the fact that it is mostly berries that Meowth pick up.
I want some more Rare Candies! D<
Does anyone here know how to unlock the Timer Ball and Repeat Ball on Island 2; I've already bought all items, beaten the Elite 4, and saved Lostelle.
Must I get the National Dex as well?

EDIT: By the way, where can you buy those 'shinies'?

Very well, then. Have either Totodile or Narutopokedude done anything to bother the community? After this, the subject shall be dropped.

And seeing Ivy's shiny kids (That's what those types of figures are called, Kids. They're finger puppets), inspires a topic...

What shiny Pokemon would you like to see merchandise of? Be it plush or figure.

I know there's plenty of Shiny Pokemon Kids out there, but I want an actual plush of one. I plan to, someday, make a shiny Hoppip figurine, or a shiny Hoppip plush. And if I ever do, I'll take pictures of it.

Ivyon

<333333
@Mence Master
Sorry, can't tell. : P I'm trying to get them all (currently have 31 out of 55) and I don't need competition. But I will say. They're lotto figures and very hard to find and get. And some can be ridiculously expensive to boot.

And to answer profile's question...
I'd like to see some shiny zukan (1/40 scale figures) made. Or shiny kids of the eeveelutions, barring Leafeon and Glaceon as they got shiny kids made. And cherrim, empoleon and palkia shiny kids! But Palkia and Empoleon are somewhat shoe ins for getting them later.

Congratulations on all the new shinies! Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, but nothing really interesting shiny-wise has happened. I found another shiny Poochyena while SRing for Treecko, which is my third one. I haven't really been SRing too much for one anymore, though. Good luck on all your hunts everybody!

DA DA SWSH

<Still Hunting!
Still hunting for my shiny dratini/gyrados ill be hitting a little more then 600 landed pokes today making my ground total 4000+ everyone please wish me luck, Congrats and good luck on all your future shinys mines taking forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.