• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Pokemon Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DA DA SWSH

<Still Hunting!
TO STORM DRAGON:
heres my shiny arons ivs my id and its nature
Shiny Aron via granite cave emerlad
hp to speed stats level 100 no evs
13/21/2/19/2/12
Careful Nature
anything else u need to know?
hp rock these

heres what im being told
your first shiny frame is 11724F SERIOUS 22/17/17/8/4/25 SHINY!!!
this is about 3 mins and 11 secs
is this right please i know your a
rng veteran so somebody tell me if this is right

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
I don't really do the Emerald thing now, so you'll have to find someone else to help you, I'm also no RNG veteran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I'm still SRing for shiny Regirock in Ruby while I play Chrono Trigger, so addicting. I haven't gotten a shiny obviously, as I only just got back into SRing for it yesterday. I'm still hoping to get it to shine before the end of this month, as I really need to get a boost to stay into shiny hunting, something I'm slowly losing interest in.

I will also be hunting for shiny Tangela again in FireRed, when I get bored of Regirock SRing. I just hope that when one of these two appears they at least have a usuable nature/IV's.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Yeah, tell us why you like shinys and what shiny pokemon you have. This is one of the only clubs I know on the forums that listen about what your opionions are.

Still no luck on the Sentret. I also have started for a Mistravus, I like the yellow. I haven't seen one sentret while chaining...

Good luck evreyone!

Redostrike

Latest Shiny !!!
I'm searching for a shiny Larvitar now.

Hehe good luck on that one, that was my first chained shiny. Click on the link in my sig for some insparation ;)

Did a few SR for my mudkip but it won't shine for me. Gonna chain for a ralts later today(need 8 shiny ralts).

Do not give up Mr. Joker. You gonna get your shiny sentret i know it.

Storm_dragon, you also gonna get the regi i feel it it's just calling to you the shiny wants to be trained by you ;)

Got a few more for my to do list :).

Mence Master

<- Most Recent Shiny
Well, I'm still not having any luck, but I didn't entirely expect to have any.
I don't think my Secret Target will shine soon, and for some reason, I can't even find a Chimeco at Spring Path; I wanted to chain it today.
I'm also doing random encounters on FireRed for the day, and will either go to Moltres or Tangela to hunt until it pops out. So yeah, today is the final day until either Moltres or Tangela shines that I will be running around on One Island.
I'm going to hunt on mostly Ruby and FireRed today, so hopefully one of them is nice to me.
Good luck to all.

Polarix

n___n
I am gonna try and get one of my targets, either Glameow or Ponyta, I have tried Glameow a couple of times and didn't manage to get to 30 however.

I am aiming for a female Glameow and 2 ponyta, so I can evolve one into Rapidash.

Last edited:

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
I EV-trained my new shiny Machop and evolved it into a Machamp. I'm now leveling it up against Numel. Still waiting for shiny Numel to appear. I'm nearing 8000 encounters.

I'm still Chimchar breeding too. As well as breeding for a shiny one, I'm also trying to breed a good IV'd Hasty natured one with HP Ice. I'm at 6539 eggs hatched.

Good luck guys.

oddsok

(^^,)
Hi everyone. Congrats to those who got new shinies over the last week or so.

A friend of mine let me borrow his Ruby permanantly, so at this point in time I am simultaneously SRing for Mudkip on Ruby and playing through Emerald so that I can find my shiny frame.

Good luck to everyone on their hunts.

Yami ookami

I'm not going to lie. I don't like doing the whole soft reset thing. I use AR for the ones I could Soft Reset for. I know you all think thats cheating. But I only do that for the ones I could soft reset for. But I do have a quite a few total legit shineys.

Good luck oddsok with the Spiritomb. Sounds doable.

Mence Master

<- Most Recent Shiny
Well, for Heracross, you get something at Level 30 or something and run around with 999 Max and Super Repels, as it will only allow Heracross into battle, since it is at a higher level than the rest of the local wild Pokémon.
I keep getting detoured from my Pearl Hunt, so I'm just going to wait for it in Platinum. I'm also going to Soft Reset for Dialga, Palkia, and all 4 Regis in Platinum.
In FireRed, I'm about to switch over to either Moltres or Tangela, and want some VMs or PMs of personal opinions on what I should hunt. In Ruby, I am going to go after Registeel until it shines, no exceptions. I'm gonna have to do some Sapphire Soft Resetting soon, so I can get my shiny Treecko and then Soft Reset Kyogre, and after that I will probably dual Soft Reset Regirock, as I plan on getting it last. Heck, maybe even tri-SR it if I am up to it in Platinum, Ruby, AND Sapphire.
Anyways, this is my last post till Thursday, so good luck to all and see you then!

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Well I haven't done much, I started a new game in Chrono Trigger(they shouldn't have made it so addicting), and I spent most of the day playing that, so I only got about 300 SR's in for shiny Regirock. This makes my total 800 so far, I think I will cross my fingers that it appears before 5000 resets.

Must complete my Regi trio in 3rd gen so I can then get Regigigas to shine in Platinum(and I haven't reset for that all month). I'll also have to get more Paras and Tangela encounters in as well, as I have been hunting them for a while now and I really want them to shine. Congrats to new shinies everyone.

Last edited:

hammy_ham_ham

Unleash your Phantom
To whomever advised me to use magnet pull for my skarm chain- thank you so much. I just got my first chain to 40, and it was on the first try today.

EDIT: So this is on topic, I got an early male adamant swablu (at 33)

Last edited:

ChaosAngel

MINE!! :D
Congrats to new shinies!

oh, I've found the shiny Heracross last month.
Well.. you need a lv. 15 or higher pokemon.. I prefer using a Furret if it's ability is run away, so you can run away from non shiny Heracross. As Mence Master says you need alot of repels and walk around til a shiny one appears. Heracross's levels is 15-30 and thats the strongest pokemon in the Pattern Bush area. Good luck!

To Hammy Ham Ham: Thats great! I'm the one who told you about the magnet pull. Hope you get a shiny patch soon!

No new shinies to report..
Still Sring for shiny Charmander and searching for random shiny in Shoal Cave in Sapphire. I might plan to SR for shiny Regigigas in my japanese Diamond to complete the shiny Regies set.

Good luck to all!

hammy_ham_ham

Unleash your Phantom
I'm actually fighting the green-and-copper lady right now. I'm hoping for a luxury ball capture, but no guarantees.

DarkDragon

Hasta pasta
I'm not going to lie. I don't like doing the whole soft reset thing. I use AR for the ones I could Soft Reset for. I know you all think thats cheating. But I only do that for the ones I could soft reset for. But I do have a quite a few total legit shineys.

Good luck oddsok with the Spiritomb. Sounds doable.

I don't know who you are or if you are a member (I know some people joined while I was away) but this post violates Forum rules: discussion of cheat devices is NOT PERMITTED in ANY way! Please do not do it again. And not only do I think your method is cheating, I think your method makes shinies worthless in every way. You really don't belong in the Shiny Pokemon Lovers Club if you think so little of the effort that goes into getting a legit shiny (I would feel the same way about hacks and clones received via GTS, as well, which is why I only list Pokemon that I've caught myself in my sig - I don't even list my 500+ chained shinies!)

Oboy170, please add more detail or more information to your posts. The Forum guides suggest that posts be longer than one sentence, where possible.

I know that a few people posted about new shinies in the past two days, but I have such lag right now on the site that I don't want to look up who/what, so please accept my generic congratulations if you have a new shiny!

Last edited:

-Totodile-

GOTCHA!
Congrats on all new shinies!

It'll be one year on March 1(Sunday) since I lost my shiny Regice. In my attempts to get a new one before the year is up, I've been doing non-stop soft resetting for the blue chunk of ice. My goal is to get it to appear before 12500 SRs. I'm at 11200 right now, so I have my fingers crossed!

undeadsurvivor

BEWARE OF ANUBIS!
Ugh, I know the members card has been released, but how did you come about the other items?

I did catch a shiny Sentret well over a year ago. I don't have the pics due to my comp crash.

Edit: actually I remembered I did photobucket a while back
Sentret

i am not going to discuss how i obtained those three items to make sure i follow forum rules but i am SRing them the proper way...and to storm dragoon...yes chrono trigger is far too addicting and is cutting into my pokemon time

Status
Not open for further replies.