• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Pokemon Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammy_ham_ham

Unleash your Phantom
ooh, congrats on the shiny torchic! Your shiny chic blows my shiny treecko out of the water- he's a lonely male with horrific IV's. Love him though- cute little lizard.

Are you going to use it to go through the game, EV train it, or both?

DarkDragon

Hasta pasta
Ampharos Spark, congrats on the bootiful shiny birdie! I've tried many, many times for it, with no luck. So far I only have two of the twelve starters as shiny :(

gaaraa93, stop posting here. You've been told by half a dozen members that you can't join unless you follow precisely the rules posted on the first page of this club, and you simply haven't done that. If you wish to try again, you may, but not before March 16, 2009 (a full 72 hours after this post). Our joining criteria aren't very exclusive, but if you can't follow simple directions, we don't want to run the risk that you'll break other rules and end up causing difficulty with the Admins/Mods later. This is the third iteration of this club because of a few people ruining it for everyone else. We're not excluding you to be mean, but to keep the club open for everyone who can follow the rules.

Redostrike

Latest Shiny !!!
Evening, nothing to report actually, just done a bit of reseting for my mudkip and playing my pearl 2, just got back home from my tcg league so going to watch some of my eps and reset for the mudkip and play a bit of pearl before i go to sleep. I don't think i'm going to have the mudkip before platinum is out but at least i can still try. I'm less determined now as i've been resetting for a month for it now.

Anyways good luck to all.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
I finished EV training my shiny Charmander earlier. After getting her to Lvl 40, I let her evolve into a shiny Charmeleon:

Shiny Charmeleon

and I just evolved her into a shiny Charizard a few minutes ago:

Shiny Charizard

I really like the shiny colors on Charizard in the third gen games. Her IV's aren't the best, but I'm happy with my shiny Charizard :).

~~

As of now, I'm going back to One Island and continuing my search for a shiny. I am well past 32000 encounters for a new shiny, and hopefully it won't take too much longer for something to appear. Will also SR for shiny Treecko for a little bit, then I'll move on towards SRing for my secret shiny target once again.

Last edited:

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Hello world! This is me(Pink Lapras), and life should be full of shiny pokemon(scowls at only having 2 shinies on Pearl). I haven't been concentrating lately, stuffing around on Ruby(I haven't beaten the E4 yet), and I'm also in the Battle Tower on Pearl.

Also, who knows the reference in the first sentence?

~Roxas~

<---- Shine!
Hey everbody! I want to join the Shiny Hunters Club! So... I ~Roxas~ hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them. Yay =P

This was happened a few weeks ago. Just like WAY back in August, I found and shiny Dialga on my Platinum! Then it ended up being Relaxed nature. But unfortunately, I SR'd the game. :( But don't worry, I still have the file.

And this is good news. I got my second Poke Radar shiny! Its Starly! It managed to get flawless HP. Other IV's turned out to be not good. :(

And last thing, I got 4 more shiny Swellows! In one chain! But it broke at 85.

Deoxysmatter

OH MAI GAWD!
Welcome to the Club, ~Roxas~. Kingdom Hearts Fan, I guess.

Can you maybe tell us about the shinies you have, shinies you like, and your current hunt if you have one. It's mandatory according to DarkDragon.

On my Poli Hunt, I only got like 500 encounters in, but I will not give up on it. I will go for an extra 200 tonight, more if i can squeeze it in. I might alternate between an Impish and Calm Syncher, as I like Poliwrath as much as Politoad.

Good luck to all other hunts, by the way.

~Roxas~

<---- Shine!
Yup, Deoxys, good guess, I'm a KH Fan xD.
Ok, Shinies I have... I have a Duduo and a Ryhorn. (They're both evolved.) I also found an Abra but it teleported after shaking out on the last shake. I was sooo ticked...and I have a random Floatzel in Diamond.

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
Seeing all of these awesome SR starters and such makes me wanna pick up my GBA again and try SRing some more. :/ I don't have too much confidence, but I guess I'll give it another shot.

Stuck on what I'd SR for, though. I'd love to get such an awesome SR shiny as A_S' one, that's amazingly lucky! Shiny, female, and good Sp. Atk IVs. *ennnvyyyy*

I'm gonna try with Giratina again sometime soon, when I stop bloody chaining! D: I want to see a pretty unexpected shiny again, those are always the best.

So what starter should I SR for? I refuse to SR for Torchic or Mudkip, but the others are fine. :/ Suggestions?

~Roxas~

<---- Shine!
Oh yeah, forgot to mention...I'm currently SR'ing for an Eevee in Leafgreen. On Day 2...

Hey, Akira, why not SR for a Charmander? Charizard looks tight when its shiny xD

(Oh yeah, also forgot to mention that I have a shiny magikarp from constant SR'ing for a week...but that was like last year...still red Gyardos is awesome especially since I started playing from Ruby so I never got to play the G/S/C games =P)

~Roxas~

<---- Shine!
Oh yeah, forgot to mention...I'm currently SR'ing for an Eevee in Leafgreen. On Day 2...

Hey, Akira, why not SR for a Charmander? Charizard looks tight when its shiny xD

(Oh yeah, also forgot to mention that I have a shiny magikarp from constant SR'ing for a week...but that was like last year...still red Gyardos is awesome especially since I started playing from Ruby so I never got to play the G/S/C games =P)

Mence Master

<- Most Recent Shiny
Congratulations on all new shinies, and a nice shiny Charizard SD ^__^

Still nothing new for me, as I near 7,000 Encounters for Tangela. I'll probably wrap it up for the night around anywhere from 7,000 to 7,500. I really hope that it will appear tonight or tomorrow, as I've had a month long shiny drought. I also hope to avenge Registeel this weekend, but I find odds of that to be slim ;_;

So good luck to all, and I'll check back in later.

~Roxas~

<---- Shine!
Aw, Mence Master, you SR'd OVER the Registeel? Man, thats a bummer...

Still, SR'ing for Eevee... SHINE little fox, SHINE!

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Congrats on all the new shinies everyone. Lots of shiny starters it seems (my first shiny Torchic was also female - but yours has a much better nature/IV's AS ^^ )

I'm currently shiny Spinda hunting while leveling-up shiny Camerupt; she's almost lv83. I'd like to find a shiny before she hits lv100.

I'm only at 4565 encounters and I'm already at the point where they all look shiny as they come across the screen... >_>

Today is the 14th March 2009, so it's two years since I caught my first ever shiny (a shiny Clefairy in Leaf Green) And then on the 14th March 2008 I caught my shiny Giratina, so I'd like to catch a new shiny today. ^_^

Good luck guys.

... I should go to bed soon. It's nearly 2.30am. I've been sitting there watching Will & Grace as I shiny hunt. I'm tired now. @_@

Last edited:

Mence Master

<- Most Recent Shiny
I still haven't forgot about our Dratini Race, Heli. XD
What is your total purchase amount?
And happy anniversary on your shinyness ^_^

I'm gonna go back to Dratini once the Green Bush shines. I don't care if I stay up all night Saturday, it's shining, NOW. I'm nearing 6,800 Encounters, and I'll finish off tonight a little over 7,000.

And yes Roxas, I did... It pains me so...

~Roxas~

<---- Shine!
Aww dude, hope you get another one soon Mence Master...

I really hope that doesnt happen to me with my Eevee...

Oh and my brother is currently trying to get a shiny Treecko! That would suck if he found a shiny Poocheyena instead...

shinycharzard13

Shiny Hunter
I Shinycharzard13 hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

I wanted to join because:
1)Shiny Pokenmon are awsome
2)finally found a club like this
3)nice to meet new people

DA DA SWSH

<Still Hunting!
I Shinycharzard13 hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

I wanted to join because:
1)Shiny Pokenmon are awsome
2)finally found a club like this
3)nice to meet new people

Close but not perfect.......What are the shiny you have/like/ and why......

Also ~Roxas~ I've only been gone for a day and you posted about 5 times youre flooding the club, Just slow your roll as you've just joined its not a wifi chat. Only Post if you have something relevant to this club.

Back on Topic~ Anyone like this~
222o.png
im thinking of getting it tonight via swarm chain its blue colors are beautyfull. Also once i get platinum im gonna hit the resets hard on a shiny sinnoh starter.

storm Dragon: how many can i get done in a minute via platinum(im not sure if you got yours in platinum or d/p but i heard platinums easier....

EDIT:
Shinycharizard13 being rude gets you know where and you are not aloud to post here inless youre accepted so go post somewhere else.
Its not that hard to get accpeted in here i mean really follow the rules ill be sure to tell fufu about you're rudeness

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.