• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Pokemon Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonking

Nice CA, I can't wait for my target to shine. At least 180 eggs today bringing my total to around 220 eggs. It would be a first of its shiny kind I've seen if I can get it.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Very nice shiny skorupi CA, and nice egg moves too.

I've managed to re-beat my jp platinum, and am currently about to train up some pokemon(once i've planned egg moves and hatched them of course), hoping that in the process, i'll come across a very nice shiny pokemon, of course i'll be making the point of training in areas where i know it'll be a brand new shiny for me.

Good luck guys and gals on your hunts

Well, The Shaymin Event for Japanese Platinum is starting Today! :) Sorry that was off-topic. :(

Anyway, I'm on the hunt for shiny Shaymin in my Japanese Platinum. With Modest nature, and I might go for IV's. Wish me luck. :D

ScorpionX

820 eggs so far
Well, The Shaymin Event for Japanese Platinum is starting Today! :) Sorry that was off-topic. :(

Anyway, I'm on the hunt for shiny Shaymin in my Japanese Platinum. With Modest nature, and I might go for IV's. Wish me luck. :D

I had no idea until you posted this, thanks for posting otherwise i probably wouldn't have noticed at all today :p

Wanna race for shaymin?

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Well I'm currently prepared to SR for shiny Shaymin in my Japanese Platinum. I just went on Wifi and downloaded the Wonder Card. I'm hoping that shiny Shaymin appears soon. Lets see if it'll appear faster than my shiny Darkrai did.

In my shiny Paras hunt, I'm currently filling my 33rd box of non-shiny Paras. Nothing has appeared just yet, and I'm hoping that it hatches before the end of the month. Congrats to new shinies everyone.

Mence Master

<- Most Recent Shiny
Congrats on all new shinies. Slugma and Skorupi are great. =D

Two days ago, my brother was EV Training Wobbuffet on Whismur. After about two hours of straight gameplay, a shiny one popped out. The next day, he was at Battle Factory. He fought a shiny Whiscash. BULL! Then, two battles later, a shiny Dugtrio popped out! MOAR BULL! That stupid game can't help itself, can it? xP

Thanks for answering my question, MM.
Yeah, I was just asking that about D/P/Pt, since FR/LG are already confirmed, by both you and Chiakiro from YouTube.

In other news...
Nothing.
Not a single thing.
I've done about 1,000 or so Encounters on One Island, while raising up my Marowak, and I gave up on Giratina around three or four thousand resets... I'll have to check YouTube for that.
I'm now onto my ex-hunt: Dialga. I'm around 5,350 SRs. I hope it shines before my Spring Break is over on Sunday. I'll Level Marowak up to around 70, then work Hypno up to 60-70. I'll get back to Zapdos after that's taken care of.

Also, on an off-topic note, I'll be on WAY less now.
My damn computer (Mac, too. Yes, they suck so badly that they CAN get viruses.) got a virus. Safari, iTunes, and more will no longer open.
Hopefully some shinies make up for that though. xP

Good luck to all.

wolfgang.amadeus

perfect symmetry XO
UNFAIR.
absolutely.

.___.;

I have been playing Pokémon for a decade now, and, only counting 3rd&4th Gen, have only got three random encounter shinies.
Now,
my boyfriend, having tried to convince him to play Pokémon for three years, finally picked up a DS and a copy of Pearl less than a month ago.

SHINY SHINX.
He was just telling me how much he loved Shinx, and then suddenly HOLYSHITSHINYSHINX EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>___>;

and he used to laugh at me getting so excited about shinies. xD

So, <month of play, results in his first RE shiny. x3
hm.
ahhhwell, I am very happy for him. n___n

(&btw, he is now totally obsessed. owns one copy of Pearl, Diamond, English Platinum(US), and jpPlat. AND SO WE SHALL SPREAD & INFECT THE NON-BELIEVERS.)

Goodluck everyone. ^____^
btw; I finally have a new target - having been inspired by LSA's lovely Slugma. Wish me luck. <3

@Chaos; *O* GORGEOUS Skorupi !~

_wolfff♥!

EDIT: omg, Redo! I saw your "big project" on my iPhone, and forgot to comment on it when I got on the PC;- that's amazing~ x3
&goodluck with the Mudkipz we all liek so much. <3

Last edited:

VTUSH

<---Hatched
Well im one happy person at the moment cause i just hatched a shiny

CARVANHA!!!!!!!

im so happy it happened this morning when i was hatching on pearl. I got this carvanha off the GTS yeasterday and was hatching last night and this morning when on about my 40th egg it popped out while my brother was talking to me about the frontier in platinum. Im so lucky. its a quiet nature and i havent had time to check its ivs. but this international breeding method really works i think.

here is the video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bewhl4Cjnm0

im still in shock :D

anyway goodluck for everyone else and nice shiny skorupi CA i might go for one one day.
and i hope you get paris soon S_D!

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Cute chimchar helio ;).

Ok, nothing new to report, only did some sring for my mudkip (not to much) and a bit of training my pearl #2 pokémons, i'm caught into my other hobby at the moment (big project) but it's almost ready so i can go back to my games. Did get my Japanese pearl into the mail today. So soon i will be breeding (the pokémon love here in our club is so amazing right now :p) for my shiny pokémons.

Good luck to all.

^ Find the secret link :p ^

You gotta be kidding me... I thight I was good. How long did that take ya?
Haven't been shiny hunting. Been playing MKDS.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
OMG GUYS
i havent posted here in forever....bUt I CAUGHT A SHINY Cresselia!!!!!CAREFUL nature!!!!so much sr payed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF!!!!

IM SO HYPED....IM TRADIN IT!!!!NE OFFERS?!

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
OMG GUYS
i havent posted here in forever....bUt I CAUGHT A SHINY Cresselia!!!!!CAREFUL nature!!!!so much sr payed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF!!!!

IM SO HYPED....IM TRADIN IT!!!!NE OFFERS?!

Woah, woah, woah.... You're TRADING a SHINY CRESSELIA?! Oooh, if only I had functioning WiFi...

Wait, why are you trading it anyway? You DO realize how exceptionally hard it is to get a shiny running Pokemon?

Anyway, no news on the shiny front for me. I'm probably gonna evolve my shiny Pichu all the way to Raichu, then when the shiny Pichu event comes to the U.S. (the one that's gonna happen in Japan for the Arceus movie), I'm gonna keep that as a Pikachu and use it for F.E.A.R., since it comes with Endeavor.

Haven't even tried to hunt shinies lately, been far too busy playing through Platinum and trading everything there from Pearl. Also got quite annoyed; my Kadabra evolved after being traded, and I had equipped it with an Everstone! This baffles me. Now, everyone I've asked says it's gotta be a glitch, but I'm not so sure. After all, that moron Uri Geller did file a lawsuit involving Kadabra.... Think about it. Kadabra's had the least anime appearances out of its evolution family. THere hasn't been a Kadabra TCG card since Skyridge. Even in that set with Abra and Alakazam, no Kadabra, just an attack on the Abra card to evolve it to Alakazam. I think the game was programmed so that Kadabra is unaffected by the Everstone. I think they're trying to slowly eliminate Kadabra as a Pokemon! I think that come Generation V, Abra will evolve straight into Alakazam!

Or am I just being paranoid?

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
Missingno, you're just being paranoid. Kadabra was found as a WILD Pokémon in DPP, so I don't think they have any intentions of phasing him out any time soon. This would also be a SEVERE violation of the Law of Conservation of Game Mechanics.

If they did anything with him, it would be a redesign, but I find even that unlikely. The lawsuit was specifically against the TCG company, and I have no idea how it went.

I finished EVing my shiny Eevee and got him evolved to Espeon. For now, I'm back to breeding Chikos on Emerald (I've gone too far to switch to Pearl now, and lose 3rd-gen access!) when I'm not busy with osu! and other stuff.

Dialga's probably the next of my shinies on my EVing list.

oddsok

(^^,)
Wow lots o shiny action. Congrats LSA on the Slugma and Swablu, CA on the Skorupi, VTUSH on the Carvanha and Kevin on the Cress.

I just downloaded the Oak's Letter and am about to go SR for a shiny Shaymin. If anyone wants to race I'd be happy to.

Good luck everyone.

I just caught a shiny Nincada!

Here's the video: Shiny Nincada!

I was able to record it! Finally! :D
By the way, the nature is Jolly.
Good luck to all, and congrats on your shinies! :)

Redostrike

Latest Shiny !!!
Hi all, congrats on new shiny's that i've missed.

I'm finally trough my pearl #2 game now training up a smeargle (pokéradar) it's going to have thief or covet, spore, false swipe and payday. Great for using pokérader/normal catching/hold item hunting :).

offtopic
@Pink lapras: I'm still busy with it i need to put it on Foam-core. But here is a breakdown.
Re-coloring : 4-6 Hours
Building: Hard to estimate cause i sometimes stop for a while but i guess it will be one day in total
Ironing (hardest part): Also hard to estimate cause you need to iron in parts than wait 20 minutes to cool down, then do another part or do the same part over if it's not good. I also would say whit the waiting all togheter one day.
Finish: Still need to putt it on foam core and hang it on the wall, this prolly take 8 hours if you count drying with it.

So i would say 2 days and 14 hours all in total with waiting on stuff, 2 days and 5 hours not waiting for stuff.

Good luck to all.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
I just caught a shiny Nincada!

Here's the video: Shiny Nincada!

I was able to record it! Finally! :D
By the way, the nature is Jolly.
Good luck to all, and congrats on your shinies! :)

so Im guessing your gonna get both the shedinja and the ninjask?Ninjask doesnt really NEED jolly,but its actually still a good nature. =) nice catch. WILL NOT CLONE IT!(mod of the anti-cloning club =) )so im hoping to get something exceptional for it...2 months of sr and running back and forth back and forth...and NOW I CAUGHT CHA!!!!

*Murkrow

Bird trainer
So much for posting more regularly.

I'm lacking in enthusiasm for Torchic (both on Ruby and Emerald) so I've been focusing on hatching for Taillow in Diamond. Probably at about 150 eggs so far. For my first lot I completely filled all of the spare space in my boxes but going through and releasing them all was a pain so now I'm filling two boxes only. Plus it helps me easily estimate how many I've hatched.

Congrats on the huge amount of shinies that have appeared since I last posted and good luck on the hunts!

so Im guessing your gonna get both the shedinja and the ninjask?Ninjask doesnt really NEED jolly,but its actually still a good nature. =) nice catch. WILL NOT CLONE IT!(mod of the anti-cloning club =) )so im hoping to get something exceptional for it...2 months of sr and running back and forth back and forth...and NOW I CAUGHT CHA!!!!
Once I get two more, then I'll get both Ninjask and Shedinja. Plus I'll make the Ninjask Adamant next time I chain Nincada.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I'm hatching for a shiny Squirtle. I don't really want a shiny Squirtle but I can't think of any other Pokemon that I want to hatch for. I found a Japanese Ditto and I'm breeding it with a Blastoise. Hopefully I'll get a shiny soon. So far I have hatched about 25 eggs, not much but I'm sure it'll shine soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.