• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Pokemon Union

KuroiMawile

For your shiny Klink, I can offer you a:
SMR2010 Jirachi
10 ANIV Celebii (barely trained)

(Also, something I was wondering, why did the Elgyem have a Premier Ribbon?)

Last edited:

almighty umbreon

Fear the Darkness
Haven't heard from you in a while... I was actually wondering if I could change my request. I can still offer Horsea and Eevee, and still want Ponyta, but instead of a second Ponyta I would like, if possible, either Poliwhirl or Ariados. Is that alright with you?

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Do you have a DW snivy? Does anyone, for that matter?? I've been looking for one for a long time; the hidden ability is what I'm going to train serperior for.

Also, I'm interested in your Shiny GVC09 Milotic. What moves does it know? And I can trade for an UT Gamestop flawless raikou (31/30/30/31/31/31), or a suicune with flawless Def/SpD, or a lv1 shiny sinjoh Giratina, or a shiny lv1 UT Absol.

Road

Shiny Master
I'm very sorry I haven't been around to try and get our trade done. OTL I just wanted to check in with you to see if you still wanted the Shinies, so nu rush, take yer time.

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
I can give you a flawless modest shiny horsea,

can you rng
murkrow
modest nature
any ability
and..do you do IVs?

BrettvG

Do your pokemon get ribbons on them when you clone?

Exiled

One with fire
Hey I was wondering what would you want for your
#639 Terrakion - UT, Adamant, Level 42, Caught in Timer Ball (RNG'd with 31/31/31/26/31/31)?

Hi, I'm interested in your VER2011 Zoroark, I have a shiny flawless Horsea(Modest). If that doesn't interested you, please CMT.
Please PM me, thanks :)

coolkid123

i have some shinies

FC: 4169 3940 6760

Name: Aaron

my pokemon ( all shiny)

lapras lvl50- male- naive- water absorb

lunatone lvl 48- bashful- levitiate

gengar lvl 20- lax- male

gligar lvl 52 - adamant- sand veil- male

weavile- lvl 49- naive - female

what i want: ( all shiny)

treeko- any
sawk- any

evee- any ( multiple if possible)

dratini- any

any shiny event raikou and/ or entei

Last edited:

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
I'd love that Shiny Zorua - UT, Modest, Level 1, Bred in Poke Ball

I Have: Shiny Bagon and Shiny Clefairy, neither are touched and were both caught with Poke Radar in Platinum.

Would you be interested in a trade?

Krusnik

I have some shinies

Hi there, I have these shinies if you're interested:

UT Gentle Clefairy Lv.52 (caught in Giant Chasm w/Ultra Ball)
UT Serious Yanma Lv.32 (caught in Route 14 w/Net Ball)

Both of my shinies are legit. I'm interested in your DW Female Evee.

Pokemon Black FC - Brandon 2409 0115 8861

Last edited: