• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Pokemon Union

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
amoongus
docile
effect spore

iv's are

Is it UT? and what Level? also what ball was it caught in?

I can wait untill it is ready. I will still clone yours now, though.

Ok so in about 20-30 minutes I'll be in the wifi club room with the shiny Treecko. What can I get as collateral though?

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
My, shellder. Is'nt that what you wanted? If you want something to make sure I won't cheat you, I suppose you could hang on to my level 100 Jolteon.

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
My, shellder. Is'nt that what you wanted? If you want something to make sure I won't cheat you, I suppose you could hang on to my level 100 Jolteon.

Oh right I'm trading the Treecko for the Shellder. Sorry I'm trying to work like five or six different trades at once and they are all blending together. My bad :)

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
the amoongus is ut level 40
and caught in a timer ball

Ok I'll do that trade. Hold on though I'm in the middle of tons of trades.

Ill give you a shiny mudkip adamant for your shiny tynamo Brave in luxury ball!!! Could you give him a nickname?? :D

What other shinies do you have? (Preferably UT) I'm not that interested in Mudkip.

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Thats okay! Just PM me when you are ready! I can go in anytime!

I'm really sorry, but can we trade tomorrow around lunchtime or early afternoon because suddenly I got really busy. I'm sorry again.

rotom & drifloon & maybe relicanth for litwick and druddigon?

Rotom and Drifloon and fine for Litwick and Druddigon. I can trade tomorrow afternoon after I get them cloned.

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Ill trade the groudon, but ill get him ready first... Deal?? :0

What do you mean get him ready? And I can't trade until tomorrow afternoon/lunchtime is that ok?

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target

Roughneck JB

Hey, do you do 4th Gen move teaching?

If you can teach a poke a Tutor move for me, I'll trade you either a shiny, near-flawless Rotom

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Hey, do you do 4th Gen move teaching?

If you can teach a poke a Tutor move for me, I'll trade you either a shiny, near-flawless Rotom

I can, but it depends. What pokemon and what move from which game. I don't have platinum, but I'm thinking about buying one for an upcoming vacation. I have Diamond (not many move tutors there) and Heart Gold. And are you offering a Shiny UT Near Flawless Rotom for one move? I will do that.