• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shiny Pokemon Union

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
That's okay...

My other pokes are beyond a shadow of a doubt legit, but they're a part of my team of such pokes, and therefore have all gotten trained at least a little already. lol

Thanks for your consideration anyway! :)

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
*UPDATED STOCK*
New Shinies
New Events
New Dream World Females
New Egg Move Pokemon

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Thank you for the swift and fantastic trade. You and your shop have taken the pain out of placing a conventional offer on a shiny Pokemon. I will be happy to do more business with you in the future!

Suicune101

Dragon Type Trainer
Does anyone have a shiny mightyena or poochyena? Female I really want but it doesn't have to be a female

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Does anyone have a shiny mightyena or poochyena? Female I really want but it doesn't have to be a female

I don't have one now, but I can probably get you one. What are you offering for it?

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
would u trade your shiyn rufflet for my shiny nidoran that you wanted ?

Maybe. I want to get my Rufflet cloned first though. It has a lot of sentimental value to me.

threexl

luna_3_valley

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
*UPDATED SHOP MERCHANDISE*
-New Shiny Pokemon
-New Shiny Partially Flawless Pokemon

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
You didn't reply so...

#527 Woobat – UT, Modest, Level 42, Caught in Luxury Ball
#599 Klink – UT, Adamant, Level 25, Caught in Luxury Ball

My Signature has what I can offer, please look at it :)

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
You didn't reply so...

My Signature has what I can offer, please look at it :)

... Yes, I did reply. Check your PMs. We talked about trading my Archen for your Darmanitan remember. This is something new.

Road

Shiny Master
Ello there~ Can off Shiny Horsea, Snorunt, Rotom, and Eevee/Jolteon, along with a few legends (Regigigas / Rayquaza (T) / Lugia). Interested in Liepard, Conkeldurr, Archen, and Duosion. :3

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Ello there~ Can off Shiny Horsea, Snorunt, Rotom, and Eevee/Jolteon, along with a few legends (Regigigas / Rayquaza (T) / Lugia). Interested in Liepard, Conkeldurr, Archen, and Duosion. :3

Is the Horsea by chance a DW Shiny?? I would give so much for one of those. Its one of my top five favorite pokemon both normal and shiny. And is Snorunt Male or Female? I'm already getting a Rotom from someone else, well actually I'm getting two lol, one normal, one flawless. Jolteon is my Favorite pokemon! Can I get more information on the Jolteon please? Also if the Regigigas is UT and obtained by you or by a very trusted person to you then I would like more info on him too please. Are there any other shiny pokemon that can be caught wild in Unova that your looking for because I can RNG wild pokemon shiny.

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
... Yes, I did reply. Check your PMs. We talked about trading my Archen for your Darmanitan remember. This is something new.

I'm sorry, I forgot, I'm a bit of a ditz, thank you for responding anyways! >~<

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
I'm sorry, I forgot, I'm a bit of a ditz, thank you for responding anyways! >~<

Don't worry about it. :) Everybody does stupid stuff everyday lol. And also the Archen will be ready most likely tomorrow. I'm really sorry for the extended wait. I've been having trouble connecting at the right time with my cloner.

Road

Shiny Master
No, sorry, Horsea doesn't have its DW ability. D: Jolteon is Timid and UT, evolved with a Thunderstone obviously, and Regigigas I got in another trade, so...I misplaced the one that my friend caught due to losing the game with my 400-some-odd Shinies on it almost a year ago.

I can offer other Shinies as well, I just tried to list the ones you were specifically looking for...

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
No, sorry, Horsea doesn't have its DW ability. D: Jolteon is Timid and UT, evolved with a Thunderstone obviously, and Regigigas I got in another trade, so...I misplaced the one that my friend caught due to losing the game with my 400-some-odd Shinies on it almost a year ago.

I can offer other Shinies as well, I just tried to list the ones you were specifically looking for...

I like the Jolteon. The Horsea is a maybe for me. And sorry but I'm not that interested in the Regigigas at this time. I'll go check out your shop and make a list of stuff I'd be interested in/want to know more about and post it here ok?

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
@Road - Here are the Shinies from your shop that I'm interested in.
Ledian (Lax, Lv. 52 UT)
Surskit (Quirky, Lv. 15 UT)
Trapinch (Jolly, Lv. 25 UT)
Riolu (Modest, Lv. 1 UT)
Whimsicott (Hasty, Lv. 50 UT)
Sigilyph (Adamant, Lv. 20 UT)
Maractus (Hasty, Lv. 20 UT)
Vullaby (Lax, Lv. 36 UT)
Virizion (Adamant, Lv. 42 UT, flawless)

Also I wanted to let you know that I have both normal Lugia and normal Cobalion that your looking for. And one last thing, From your shop:
Altaria (Bold, Lv. 83 UT)
I'm almost positive Altaria can't be caught at 83 lol. Typo. :D