• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shippers Confessional Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Alexander

basalit-an
I feel so out of the shipping loop these days. I haven't played Black since it came out, and I don't watch the anime anymore. I feel a bit sad, because I used to be such a huge shipper back in the day. I wrote so much Ikari and Heattag fics. Sigh.

That's my confession, hoping it's not too OT

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
Btw Is this thread just for pokemon or for other anime/manga too?

storm12

Weather Bearer
Ignition shipping is so cute/hot/sexy. Yeah. Though Flint's hair kind messes it all up (Ronald Mc)

Wolfgirl44

Ignitionshipper
Did someone say Ignitionshipping?

That's not my confession though, that's a flag I carry around.

My confession is that I ship Ash's mom with the Lugia from the second movie.

ChloboShoka

Writer
I multiship and I don't care what anyone else says about it. I believe that you can have more than on OTP and I like to have one OTP for every fandom I support, but sometimes I find it hard because there's so many ships that that I go through. Some I ship for a little bit whilst others I can ship for years.

Fruty Sheep

Did someone say Ignitionshipping?

Haha, you are like me with the SommelierShipping.

My confession: I ship PokeShipping and NegaiShipping at the same time, even though they both have Ash in then.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
My confession is that I ship Ash's mom with the Lugia from the second movie.

Welp, that's one more crack pairing I've seen since I've joined this site XD. I think there's more Delia/Entei out there, though... not that I support it, but I'm sure it exists out there...

Anyhoo, I'm not entirely sure what I want to confess, honestly. People can pretty much guess my own personal likes and dislikes with shipping, as I'm not that hard to read, figuratively. I honestly can't bring myself to pair Mewtwo or Mew up with anyone else, though I don't mind reading stories of other pairings involving one or the other for the most part as long as it's done well. Actually, there was a time back when I was younger where I made these weird dumb stories/scenarios, and if Mewtwo was ever involved, he was paired up with a Wigglytuff.

...yeah, that was during a time when I didn't pair up Mewtwo and Mew. I didn't start doing that until I read a couple of stories on here that had Mewshipping. It grew on me, and it's been my favorite pairing since then. I'm pretty much the only (big) Mewshipper here nowadays. Now I do have a soft spot for Celebi/Mew because of one of those above-mentioned stories, though, so...

Speaking of soft spots, I have one for Gary/Misty, even though I'm more of a Pokéshipper than anything else involving Misty. Again, it's because I have read a one-shot about it on here, though I can't remember the name of it... though I also did draw a picture for the Secret Santa a couple of years ago, so that helped a bit. It's kinda cute.

But yeah, I'm pretty picky about pairings at times. I've grown to accept other Ash pairings over the years, but I'm not active about it. I never really was.

1.)I ship Pokeshipping, Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping at the same time. O_O
2.) I ship Professor Oak and Ash's mom.
3.) I hate to admit it, but I really like Newreplacementshipping.
That's all I can think of for now, but I'm pretty sure there's more I've forgotton about.

Estellise

peachy
3.) I hate to admit it, but I really like Newreplacementshipping.

You're not alone. Kris is my absolute fave protagonist, and Lyra is my absolute least fave protagonist… yet I ship them together for some reason. ._.; Dont get me wrong, it's not a ship if consider a OTP (NewBarkShipping and FirstTrainerShipping will always be my Kris OTPs), but I find it… to be kinda cute, in a weird way. D; Ah, oh well.

You're not alone. Kris is my absolute fave protagonist, and Lyra is my absolute least fave protagonist… yet I ship them together for some reason. ._.; Dont get me wrong, it's not a ship if consider a OTP (NewBarkShipping and FirstTrainerShipping will always be my Kris OTPs), but I find it… to be kinda cute, in a weird way. D; Ah, oh well.

I'm glad other people ship it, I was getting worried that I wouldn't find anyone else who liked it. XD
And another confession: 4.) Even though I always state Pokeshipping as my OTP for Pokemon, I can't help but feel that Rocketshipping is taking it's place. (I've really become obsessed with this one)

Fruty Sheep

4.) Even though I always state Pokeshipping as my OTP for Pokemon, I can't help but feel that Rocketshipping is taking it's place. (I've really become obsessed with this one)

You know what? SommelierShipping hadn't always been the one that 'burnt my head' if I can call my obsession like that. Before I became a SommelierShipper, it was FatherlyShipping the one that occupied the first place in my Shipping List, the one I could call my OTP.

Multi-shipping is A-okay! Just look at my confessions in the first post!

I just wanted to comment that because those two Shipping weren't in my Shipping List in my profile because they both have the same person on them.

I never said I shipped sane pairings. XD I never liked "normal" shippings.

[SUB]Damon/Reshiram, y u no have name on the list? I want to write a fanfic of you two so badly if only you had a name.[/SUB]

Last edited:

Fruty Sheep

I never said I shipped sane pairings. XD I never liked "normal" shippings.

GO, WEIRD ONES! *Cough* Sorry...

[SUB]Damon/Reshiram, y u no have name on the list? I want to write a fanfic of you two so badly if only you had a name.[/SUB]

Damon x Reshiram... No. I haven't got idea of how we should name it.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
t was FatherlyShipping the one that occupied the first place in my Shipping List, the one I could call my OTP.

Lol that's the same with me. XD But only change Sommeliershipping to Wishfulshipping (though I got into Fatherlyshipping from PokeSpe. It was that one chapter where they battled where I got feelz for it). xD

You know...

I actually like Penguinshipping. If only because it's fun to ruin, and see Kenny be constantly friendzoned. I don't know. It's kind of fun. .__.

You know...

I actually like Penguinshipping. If only because it's fun to ruin, and see Kenny be constantly friendzoned. I don't know. It's kind of fun. .__.

It's ok to laugh at the misery of friendzoning in shipping. >:)

Damon x Reshiram... No. I haven't got idea of how we should name it.

No idea. My brain decided to turn on Selective Creativity. Dx But I did put in a plea for help at Bulbagarden's naming thread.

Now we wait.

Last edited:

lara lynx

I got bored of pokeshipping after they replaced Misty, because they make every girl Ash travels with have a crush of some degree on him. So instead, I shipped Ash with Gary. Palletshipping fics are strangely entertaining.
And at the same time, I'm a huge egoshipper. Gary and Misty would clash so much, which is again entertaining.
Also, Ash's mom x Brock. No idea why.

I don't know why, but I've never been able to handle pokemon x human or even pokemon x pokemon ships. I guess in my mind I like to see pokemon as more animal-like so the idea of them having human-like relationships is strange to me.

Fruty Sheep

I got bored of pokeshipping after they replaced Misty, because they make every girl Ash travels with have a crush of some degree on him.

That's why is very difficult to choose an Ash Shipping for me.

Also, Ash's mom x Brock. No idea why.

Because Brock flirts with every pretty girl he sees. Is normal to see him flirting with Ash's mom, since she's pretty too.

I don't know why, but I've never been able to handle pokemon x human or even pokemon x pokemon ships. I guess in my mind I like to see pokemon as more animal-like so the idea of them having human-like relationships is strange to me.

Er... Can I say that because they are strange I ship every Pokemon x Pokemon Shipping?

Speaking of that, could someone invent a name for Ash's Gible x Ash's Noctowl? Well, a few people here in Serebii Forums know that I like opposites attract, rival and love-hate Shippings. The first one in this case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.