• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shippers Confessional Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

xorain

i'm in shock
I see Yellow sort of like a consultant/mother for the other dex holders. Like every time they have a problem dealing with themselves, relationships, friends, they would go to Yellow, and she would brew them a cup of tea, and they would sit down and talk. Then in the end everyone falls in love with Yellow a little. (More like a headcanon than a confession?)

1) Soul/Kotone/Lyra is my favorite female protag because soulsilvershipping is my otp. uwu
2) I love shipping gym leaders more than anyone else. ; u;
3) I support some of the popular pairings, but I refuse to read fics about them because, like it's mentioned earlier, a majority of the fics are awfully ooc and cringe-worthy.
4) I used to bash ships I didn't like. Not like to the public, but to my friends. I'm forever ashame of it. orz;;
5) I'm not an Iris fan. I don't have a legit reason why I don't like her, but I'm just not a big Iris fan. I'm sorry. uwu However, I'm totally fine with whatever ships with her in it?
6) I really like Sabrina/Hunter as a ship. x:

Last edited:

Chaos Werewolf

Fairy trainer
I ship Iris with Georgia and Bianca in a ship Bianca with Fennel and Juniper I stooped supporting Wishfull because I figured Cilan would lose his sanity with that harem.

I got bored of pokeshipping after they replaced Misty, because they make every girl Ash travels with have a crush of some degree on him. So instead, I shipped Ash with Gary. Palletshipping fics are strangely entertaining.
And at the same time, I'm a huge egoshipper. Gary and Misty would clash so much, which is again entertaining.
Also, Ash's mom x Brock. No idea why.

I don't know why, but I've never been able to handle pokemon x human or even pokemon x pokemon ships. I guess in my mind I like to see pokemon as more animal-like so the idea of them having human-like relationships is strange to me.

It could be awesome. I ship that as well. Because it's mostly awkward :p Besides there are so many real-life examples of an older women dating/marrying younger men. Ahaha...Brock is Ash's stepfather....sounds nice:p

Seriously though, if he likes women like Nurse Joy, I don't see what's stopping him from liking her. I guess the writers don't want to cross some moral limit over there. But it's still a wonderful ship in my headcanon.

Chaos Werewolf

Fairy trainer
I ship Gary x Misty's youngest Sister, and I ship Handyman shipping, As for the last one I eater make a Pokefile of have her dating Marlon online which I think is bad because online dating scares me.

RainbowMagikarp64

When I Evolve...
I like to ship Barry and Burgh.
My secret has been annouced to the public.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
I like to ship Ash x Meloetta. I don't know why I love it so much.
I also love Hilbert x Skyla x Cress since I most of the time think about them traveling together.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Yay for confession thread! YAY!

- I'm a multishipper but people don't believe me half the time since I always end up writing advanceshippnig stories even when I don't plan too.
- I find it hard to ship Ash with anyone besides the main female companion he is with. Maybe because they have a greater bond with Ash then some COTD.
- I did ship Bianca and Ash at one point, but soon gave up on that idea. xD

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
uh oh...I have a few of these. Please note I do say I hate a few ships and some are popular, I don't mean to offend anyone. It's just how I feel.

- I can only ship yaoi, aside from 2 instances [eldershipping and every once in a blue moon when I find a good egoshipping fic]
- I secretly enjoy Professor Oak and Giovanni [on tumblr it's called Yinandyangshipping]
- I ship Cafemocha [CilanAsh], Pallet [GaryAsh], Malevolent [Dark AshAsh], Pika [PikachuAsh], and Leauge [RitchieAsh] at the same time and I feel so conflicted about it. Though I have found out I do mainly ship Pallet.
- I want to stab someone in the chest every time I see Comashipping as I hate Paul with every fiber in my being...though I don't ever say it to people.
- I also really really dislike OldRivalshipping, blue and green is big no for me.
- My three main game ships are Original [RedGreen], Imperial [GreenGold], and PreciousMetal [GoldSilver]
- I play up Ash as both a Dominate and a Submissive, both at completely random times depending on my mood.
- I find to much enjoyment in submissive Gary/Green, but my headcannons for both of them make them a more dominate character.
- A also dislike Advancedshipping because of my hatred of may...wow I have a lot of ships that I hate...
- I'll just flat out admit it, aside from pokeshipping for some parts, I dislike all the other main female shippings.
- As you can see from before, I usually ship the male protagonist with the rival.

I'll edit this if I think of more

Last edited:

Chaos Werewolf

Fairy trainer
I never realized how many overlapping pairings I have and they mostly started in the fifth-generation. Well unless you count not against.

-Bianca the amazing lesbian bicycle with, Iris, Georgia, Fennel, and Prof.Juniper
-Iris, with Georgia, and Cilan
- Cilan with Burgundy
- Roxie with Rosa
- Rosa with Hilda
- Ash I mostly ship with Misty but I'm also open to May, Dawn, Iris, Green, Annabel, Angie Roxie and Pikachu
- May with Drew and Dawn
- Dawn with Zoey
- Pikachu with Buneary ( didn't start pokephilla shipping until recently)
- Skyla with Elisa(two)
- N with Elisa(one)

is don't like shipping a thing? you know where you're so crazy about shipping that you'll pair off two characters just because you don't like them?

Last edited:

fenniken

fire master
i ship pallet shipping coma shipping and kodak ship pokemon x pokemon pikachu x emolga emolga x pachruis squitle x turtwig human x pokemon ash x pikachu ashchu x misty

and shatter shipping giovanii x ash is so kawaiiii

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Confession: I really don't like it when people mix and lump together Gen I+II game and manga 'ships, 'cuz they aren't the same characters.
(Bonus confession: if a 'ship involves Pryce, Byron, or most any older gentleman 40s and up, I will more often than not reallyreallyreally like it.)

- My three main game ships are Original [RedGreen], Imperial [GreenGold], and PreciousMetal [GoldSilver]
Those are the Supe names. What you want are Namelessshipping, Inspirationalshipping, and Huntershipping respectively. *slinks right out*

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Those are the Supe names. What you want are Namelessshipping, Inspirationalshipping, and Huntershipping respectively. *slinks right out*

Most of my friends that I talk to say Original is game ship because...well...they ARE the original. They will always be original shipping to me -shrug- Its what everyone calls it, I hardly see the term nameless tossed around. Plus they have a lot of names for that paring that get thrown around. I just used the one I thought fit the best.

Imperial cause that's the only place I can find anything and its what people -again, where I hang out- call it [aka tumblr]

And it will always be Preciousmetal to most of the actual Preciousmetal fans I know out there. Hunter sounds just plain dumb lol. You can just look around anywhere and it's usually unanimously Preciousmetal.

I dunno, that's what i've -and most of the people I know- always called then and i've never been told i've been wrong till now and i've been a fan of them for...well...years. I just go with what I think sounds right to me.

Last edited:

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
I ship Gengar and Frosslass, now back to my shadowy corner...

Also I can never decide whether I like AshXMisty or AshXMay better, they always seemed so tied to me, but I really just wanted him to choose one so I could stop secretly fighting about which one is better with myself :$ I also ship RedXYellow from the manga, call me unoriginal, but I think they're good together. I also like the idea of DiaXPlatinum from the manga but I haven't finished that series yet so I wanna hold off on that one until I finish it. I ship BlackXWhite too but that one will probably end up being canon anyways.

Flame Mistress

Despite PearlShipping and WishfulShipping being my two OTPs, NegaiShipping is actually my second favourite Ash ship overall. Not that I ship it, but if my love for Pearl ever dies out, that would probably be the next Ash ship I'd turn to.

Also, Dawn is my shipping bicycle. I like to pair her with Ash (obviously), Kenny, Conway, Barry and Zoey. Don't ask why.

AlaCritical Hit

Brother my brother
Also, Dawn is my shipping bicycle. I like to pair her with Ash (obviously), Kenny, Conway, Barry and Zoey. Don't ask why.

Dawn is my shipping bicycle too, and Ash as well. But honestly, I don't like either Ash or Dawn (sorry!) so I refrain from shipping them with characters whom I like .___. Also the main reason I support Pearl, is that I don't mind seeing Ash and Dawn together at the worst, and at the best, I think Ash x Dawn is cute in fact.

You can get an idea from my sig, but turns out I really love Legendary x Human pairings. Non-Legendary x Human, yes sometimes, but not nearly as palatable as Legendary x Human.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Mainstream ships used to scare me so much because I've seen how horrible shipping debates and wars have gone. But at the same time when I dig the crack/obscure pairings, I feel like I'm a bit of a lonely shipper, so I feel that I'm soley responsible for the image and reputation of that ship.

I always try and support and respect all ships, and I go through shipping fazes that can last for months, but if I'm truly fond of them or consider them an OTP, I can ship them for years.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Let me see here... these will be mostly bullet points than anything

• N is my shipping bicycle (Ice, Whitney, Cheryl, Reshiram, Nate, Silver, Green, Black, Curtis, and now Trevor...), while Trevor is starting to become my second bicycle, while Elesa is my female shipping bicycle
  • Kyogre's my legendary bicycle (Kyurem, Archie, Manaphy, Rayquaza, and now Shaymin as well)
  • I find it hard to ship more mainstream ships than relatively unknown shippings, and I detest the main Ash ships but I do like Poke from time to time.
  • I find it hard to ship Pokemon without them being gijinka, something weird about that.
  • I have a strange obsession of making most of the ships I ship into tragic reltionships o-o
  • NamelessShipping, while I seem completely oblivious to it, is actually my OTP (Followed by Discarded and Custard)

majormanafemale

Gary and sakura with espeon after all he has umbreon it's not dead set ship nor is Ritchie x duplica. Given My other ships dead set 1's melody is only 1 left for Todd. For dawn I do Dawn x paul x zoey x kenny yeah a four party ship with some yaoi and yuri. Reason is zoey and kenny are presintent and Dawn's more layed back so I don't see her saying no and Paul and Dawn are curious about one another now what each wants to know who knows. I see Brock woth that girl where their was pokemon spa of sorts were ultimaly Ash ended up with bulbasuar. Yeah that's who Brock should be with. I ship Deliah and Oak in flirty non lustful way in short they enjoy flirting with one another. My main ships our popular poke,contest and handyman. Did I miss any characters that matter in Pokemon anime universe for shipping. And I ship pikachu with ketchup.he's humped and kissed thbottle and more.

My ships have fluctuated over the years but I randomly thought of one a few days ago and it has joined the ranks of my many OTPs. I ship Cyrus x Steven Stone. I don't know why but it's just so CUTE!!!
I can't find any fanart, fanfictions or even a ship name so my imagination is all I have to feed my shipping hunger. I don't think this ship is crack and actually ship it to death. If anyone, ANYONE can give me information where I can find art and fics about these two, I would appreciate it SO MUCH. So if anyone has info, I'd really appreciate it and give you shipping respect! I need this to live.

- A desperate shipper looking for fics and fanart.

Status
Not open for further replies.